x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 19:44

I put on the clothes and looked in the mirror horrified! I yelled that I wasn't coming out and Bill came closer begging me to. He said I could give him clothes to wear too, but I knew that wouldn't bother him, or even be of entertainment for me because I could put my clothes on him at home. I closed my eyes tight so I couldn't see the look on either of their faces. I walked out and bit my lip.

"Can I take it off now!" I whined pulling the top to make it more baggy.

(I cant picture him in tight clothes! haha!))
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 20:01

I waited few seconds before Tom finally came out, whining about pulling them off. I just stared at him, flushing and mouth lightly open.

'' Heh... '' was all I could say right now.

I nibbled at my lips, rubbing my neck before looking at Gavin, then back to Tom.

'' You're... so sexy... '' I mumbled.

I kept staring at his muscles, now we were able to see them.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 20:08

Bill scoffed a little and I had to open my eyes. Bill nibbled his lips and kept looking from me to Gavin. What was he thinking? I'd never seen him look like that before. He mumbled about me being sexy. I looked at him and smiled a little turning to look in the mirror. I looked....weird. The clothes were tight and clinging to my body. Maybe I could see where he was thinking I was sexy.

"Hey Bill," I said gesturing with my head to come here.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 20:12

I kept looking at him before I noticed he was asking me to come over him. I gave a look at Gavin confused before walking over Tom, standing next to him.

'' Huh? Yeah what? '' I asked him before looking at him.

I was too much surprised how much it was nice on him these clothes. Though it wasn't his style, he was nice in those.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 20:21

Bill wasn't really paying attention but eventually he got that I wanted him. He came closer and stood beside me. I grabbed his waist and pulled him into the changing room closing the door and pushing him against the mirror pressing against him and smiling at him.

"You think I'm sexy like this?" I whispered to him kissing his neck, "I'll make you a deal, if you pick out an outfit you really like on me, I'll get it and wear it at home for you..."

I kissed his neck a couple more times sliding my hands down his waist.

"How does that sound?" I said kissing his ear nibbling it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 20:37

Tom pulled me inside the changing room, pressing himself against me as I felt the mirror on my back, shivering as he kissed my neck. He whispered a question about me finding him sexy and I nodded, wrapping my arms around him, nibbling at my lips. What he said after this made me shivered strongly, the thought of Tom wearing an outfit like this was really nice.

'' Oh yeah alright I will find one!! '' I said as he kissed my neck more, slidding his hands along my waist.

I let out some whimpers, bitting my lips in pleasure before he asked me if I would. I nodded again, shivering as he nibbled my ear. I would definitivly find some clothes for him to wear! I slidded hardly from his arms, kissing his lips once before running over the clothes. I found, after 30 minutes, a white tank-top with a cool black design on it, then searched for a pants. I hummed, thinking before finding a XL baggy's pants all black with some ripped spots, not wanting to be too much mean at Tom because he was wearing XXXXL clother, and came back to the changing room, giving Tom the clothers.

'' These ones!! '' I said clapping in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 20:46

I felt Bill shiver a little under my kisses and I smiled. I could feel the excitement rising as I told him what I had to say. Quickly he slipped out of my arms and ran to the shop again. I sat down and took out my phone to play a game because I knew that he would take a hell of a long time. After about a half an hour Bill rushed in thrusting clothes at me. I smiled and shooed him out so I could change. I put the clothes on quickly this time. I looked in the mirror. Alright so I didn't look too bad.

"Alright done, but only Bill gets to see! Bill close your eyes and come in," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 20:52

I gave him the clothes happily before he made me go outside, making me groan. I wanted to see him getting changed! I crossed my arms, sitting on a chair while blabbing with Gavin as Tom was changing. I waited a little before Tom said he had finish, but that I was the only one who could see him. I was going to enter the changing room as he said I had to close my eyes. I chuckleed excittedly on place, closing them as Tom asked me to before entering the room, keeping my eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 20:58

Bill came in with his eye closed like I had asked. I grabbed him again and pushed him against the mirror another time putting my hand over his eye in case he opened them out of shock.

"Are you excited?" I whispered into his ear, licking it too,

I was gonna get him to look at them on me, then I was gonna get him to take them off me. Hey, I had to have a part in the deal too.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 21:02

As I was still smiling, I felt Tom pushing me against the wall, placing a hand over my eyes making me moan lightly. When he asked me if I was excitted I nodded quickly, bitting on my lips. I really wanted to see him in those clothes, though he wasn't letting me to.

'' Yeah...! '' I murmured back, shivering when he licked my ear.

I wrapped my arms around him, feeling the clothe on him. I licked my lips once, still waiting.

'' What are you doing?? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 21:08

"Nothing," chuckles a little, "Alright you can look now."

I stood back so Bill could see me properly and I stood in a sort of sexy pose. Well at least I hoped it was sexy, to Gavin it might have been really stupid, But I figured Bill would like it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 21:11

Tom moved away from me as I was nibbling at my lips and I was finally able to open my eyes. I saw Tom doing a pose who wasn't the most sexy of all, but I flushed, looking at him wearing the clothes I had choosed for him. I pressed myself against him, nibbling at my lips.

'' I like those..!! '' I said before kissing him lightly, stroking his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 21:22

"Really?" I said hugging him close kissing him hard.

"Ok, so we are gonna get these, but to pay I need to take them off.." I hummed a little sliding my hands a little along his body.

I hummed a little and sighed sitting down.

"But I'm so tired,..." I said, "I don't think I can do it myself..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 21:26

I shivered, feeling his hands along my body before he sat on the bench, saying he wouldn't be able to take them off because he was too much tired. I kneeled down and looked at him, stroking his cheek.

'' You're tired? '' I asked him, smiling softly, '' Well I'll try to finish shopping more fast so '', I replied while slidding my fingers under the end of his tank-top, nibbling at my lips when I felt the skin against my fingers.

I pulled it over his head, then looked down at his muscles, flushing lightly as I ran the tip of my fingers along them, bitting on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 21:37

Bill caught on quickly and realized what I wanted him to do. He knelt in front of my sliding his hand under the shirt and pulled it off over my head. He stared at my chest and flitted his fingers over my muscles and I shivered. It felt really nice. I smiled again taking his wrists pulling him up as I stood up and kissed his lips hard slipping my tongue in. I took his hands and moved them to my pants. He had to take those off too right?
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 21:49

As I was still staring at his muscles, he made me stand up kissing me hardly, his tongue slidding between my lips. I moaned lightly, feeling Tom grabbing my hand to move it over his pants and I openned them up quickly, making Tom lift his legs a little to let me pull them down.

'' Hmm... Tom... '' I whined against his lips, '' I must go to... another shop now... '' I moaned, standing up quickly before running out of the changing room, saying to Gavin to wait here with Tom for about 20 more minutes.

I went outside and saw the shop, nibbling at my lips as I flushed and entered it. I took a big breath and find in 5 minutes what I was searching for, buying it with my card. I smiled awkwardly at the woman and rushed out of the shop, sighing in relief. I had do it!! I looked at the bottle and nibbled at my lips, quickly putting it in my bag before coming back inside the shop where Tom and Gavin were.

'' I think I wanna go back home... '' I said to them.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:00

Bill moaned a little with the kissing but eventually got the pants off. Suddenly he ran out of the changing saying he needed to go somewhere else. I rolled my eyes and got dressed again. I grabbed all the clothes and went out to Gavin.

"Do you know what's up with him?" I asked Gavin fixing some of the clothes.

Gavin shook his head and laughed a little. "No idea dude!"

I chuckled and gave some of the wrong clothes to Gavin to put back while I went to the man to pay for the outfit that Bill had picked out for me. After a while Bill ran back into the shop panting a little. I was about to ask him where he went and why he ran but before I could he said he wanted to go home. I jumped at the chance.

I literally grabbed Bill said goodbye to Gavin and jumped into the car,

"So what was that about Bill?" I asked starting the car.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:04

As I entered the shop Tom litteraly jumped on me, saying goodbye to Gavin before pulling me inside my car, already starting to drive off. He didn't wanted to shop, that's for sure! I nibbled at my lips, holding tightly the bag against my belly.

'' Umm... Nothing, I had see a so nice cool jacket in a shop before! But he wasn't there... So meh... Shopping wasn't fun now... '' I mumbled looking outside.

What could I say to Tom?? ' Oh I just bought lube to try something myself! ' I shook my head, still looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:10

I laughed a little at what he said about the jacket and hummed. I had thrown the bag in the back and looked at it humming.

"You know, just ask me when you want me to wear those clothes," I said chuckling.

I was really looking forward to going home. Bill had promised chocolate tonight and I was really excited to see if chocolate was happening.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:16

I looked inside the bag, nibbling at my lips while giving a peek over Tom. I didn't know what to do when we'll get home... The thing I had proposed him, or...? I shook my head, blinking few times.

[ At Tom's house ]

I openned the microwave as I had placed the bowl of chocolat, licking my lips. In fact we didn't eat for noon and I was kinda hungry. I gulped and looked at Tom, nibbling at my lips.

'' How do we do this...? '' I asked while placing the bowl on the table, looking at it.

I didn't waited for Tom's answer and pulled off my t-shirt, then my pants. I just wanted to finish this right now before running upstairs to try the other thing.

'' Okay I'm the one who's tasting it and you won't do it to me! Alright? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:23

We got home and as soon as I had closed the door Bill had run to the kitchen to put a bowl of chocolate in the microwave. I smiled to myself. I was actually happening. Bill slammed the bowl on the counter and asked how we were gonna start. Before I could even suggest some touching or kissing he started stripping. It was all happening a bit fast. I wouldn't be fun if it was done fast. Suddenly he said that he was the one tasting and I got to do nothing.

"Woah Bill you seem to be rushing to do something, do you wanna do that first?" I laughed a little. I mean I could wait to do it as long as it was done right and it would be pleasurable for both of us. And I had plenty of chocolate.

"Do what you need to do first and then when you're done we can do this..." I chuckled and kissed his lips once smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:31

'' Uh? '' I said before he kissed my lips once.

Tom had asked me if I shouldn't go do what I wanted to do first before we do the chocolat thing and I nibbled at his lips a little before nodding, rushing upstairs.

'' I'll be back in a moment!! '' I yelled entering my/his room, closing the door behind me before pulling out the bottle from my bag, swallowing.

I climbed on the bed, closing my eyes before placing the lube beside me and rubbed my crotch with my palm, nibbling at my lips. I was already hard though... I sighed in pleasure, rubbing more before feeling a bump in my boxers and I grabbed the bottle, putting some of the liquid on my fingers quickly. I rested my head on the pillow, my back in the air while gulping hard, touching my entrance with my finger, shivering. In fact I was a little scared of what it would feel, but pressed it inside of me, not moving it. It wasn't painful... When I pulled out a little, I winced, spreading my legs a little before moving it again for few minutes, licking my lips. I tried to slide in another finger, whimpering while wincing at the same time.

'' Oh... '' I mumbled, not entering it all.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:38

Bill thought about if for a little before dashing off yelling that he would be back soon. I rolled my eyes and laughed as he ran up the stairs. I grabbed the bowl of chocolate and went to the living room to eat the whole thing while watching TV. I hummed as I ate the chocolate. It was sooooo good! I could just imagine sucking Bill's cock when it was covered in this chocolate. I mean he tasted great in general but it would be amazing with the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:44

I bite down on my lips, shivering as I tried to push my other finger more far, wincing. I didn't moved, waiting to get used to it before pushing it all inside, gasping loud.

'' Oh God!! '' I said, bitting in the pillow.

It was in fact painful, so I didn't do another mouvment, waiting for few minutes. I took some breaths, my head resting on the side as I was looking at Tom's picture on his bedtable. Why this pic was there?? I bite again on my lips, imagining my fingers were Tom's ones and moved them a little but slowly, grunting. I just wanted the pleasure coming, not the pain... I thrusted them the more far I could, wincing before doing it again. It took a long moment before it felt nice and I relaxed my muscles a little, then yellped, hitting something.

'' OH!!...ah!! '' I moaned hightly, resting my face in the pillow to hid the moaning escaping from my mouth as I moved my fingers again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:52

I bounced my foot licking the bowl as it was all clean now. I pouted a little looking at the empty bowl. Thank God I had more chocolate in the kitchen. I was actually still hungry. I hummed and went to the kitchen to see if i could make some food for me and Bill. He had cooked for me enough now it was my turn. I found some mince in the fridge and i closed my eyes before putting it into a pot that had some oil and was a little hot. There were a tin of tomatoes that i put on top and let cook. Hmmmm...it looked like pasta sauce. I put some pasta in the pot of water and let it cook. I didn't know when it was ready so i waited until it was soft. Cooking was hard...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next