x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 22:58

I kept rubbing my fingers against this spot, moaning more loudly in the pillow, starting to feel my arm beeing tired of moving like this. Indeed it wasn't comfortable, but it was really pleasurable. I bite in the pillow before pushing hard once.

'' AHH!! ''

I pulled out my finger, trembling in pleasure. I didn't know why I had pulled out my finger, but my cock was trobbing hardly and all of my body was shaking.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 15:27

I was standing over the pots and looked at them humming. I always saw Bill putting lots of things in from the cupboard. I looked in the cupboard. There were so many little pots with lots of names. Cinnamon? Parsley? I didn't know If any of these would be good in the food. I saw the salt and nodded. It would be fine because I knew salt went into everything. I took the salt and put some into the pasta and the sauce. I hope it tasted ok. I took a spoon and took some to taste. It tasted like tomatoes. I shrugged. It would be eaten. I knew Bill would think it was horrible but I had made food for the first time by myself. I hoped he wouldn't be too mean. I heard a small yell and wondered what he was doing. I bit my lip a little and waited for the food to be ready and for Bill to come down.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 15:39

I kept shivering for few seconds before slidding my fingers back inside of me, bending my back the more I was able too as I bite down on my lips and closed my eyes. I pushed them the more far I could before touching this thing again, moaning.

'' Hng Tom... ''

I rested my head in the pillow, rubbing it over and over as I clenched all of my muscles, coming on the blanket while panting hard. I swallowed, looking under me before flushing. Did I just come on Tom's bed?? I grabbed a kleenex quickly, cleaning the cum on the covert and some that was on my thighs before pulling up my boxers, going out of Tom's bedroom. I was still panting before I entered the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. Jeez... My eyes were all big and my cheeks red! I nibbled at my lips before coming back in the kitchen. Well he wouldn't notice it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 15:55

I was looking at the food and I thought that it was ready. I tapped my foot a little. I wondered where Bill was. What was taking him so long upstairs? I was thinking about calling him before I heard him come down the stairs. I chuckled a little as I stirred the sauce. I heard him come in the room and turned to look at him, He was all red and llooked a llittle tired.

"Were you exercising up there or something?" I asked him as I saw him.

I went over to him and kissed his cheek a little.

"Look look Bill! Look what I did!" I said excitedly pointing to the pots on the stove.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 16:07

I entered the kitchen while Tom turned around before asking me if I was doing exercice back there and I didn't replied, letting him kiss my cheek a little before he pointed the pots on the stove. I smiled and bend down lightly to sniff at the food, chuckling.

'' Well it's not the best food we'll eat I think, but it smell nice '', I said before hugging him, humming his neck.

Maybe I should have done this when I was alone... I was kinda tired now and I had to make him pleasure with the chocolat. I wrapped one arm around his waist, smiling at him.

'' So you're cooking for dinner? '' I asked him.

Though it was only 2pm...
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 16:17

Bill smiled a little as I showed him the food. He went over and sniffed at it saying that it wouldn't be the best food that we had ever eaten. I hummed a little and tickled his waist laughing a bit.

"I'll show you I'll be a master chef yet!" I laughed.

Bill came back to me a little dopey and asked about me making dinner. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I pulled him into a hug.

"Yeah, I was thinking: What if we eat now and went for a nap?" I asked, talking with my lips on Bill's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 16:29

I hummed as Tom hugged me, saying what he was thinking about eating now, then going for a nap. I nodded, chuckling as he was talking against my forehead.

'' Hmm yeah... And what could we do after this?? '' I asked him, looking at the pots.

I was really hungry now. I mean we didn't eat since 9am and it was now 2h15pm! I licked his lips, laughing before slidding out of his arms, turning off the fire. I searched through the fridge, shivering as I finally found the parmesant, then rushed over Tom, wrapping myself his arms around me.

'' Phew! '' I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 16:39

Bill chuckled a little and asked what we were gonna do after the nap. I smiled at him and hummed.

"Well....hmmmm? I dunno! Whatever you want to do," I chuckled.

Suddenly Bill licked my lips and ran to the stove to turn off the heat before grabbing the cheese from the fridge. He ran back into my arms, shivering from the cold of the fridge. I chuckled and pushed him away, pulling off my shirt and putting it on him. I laughed a little cause it covered him like a dress. But no matter what he still looked absolutely amazing.

"You look amazing like that," I hummed as I pulled him on me kissing his neck a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 16:52

I hummed before he pushed me away. I was going to say something, then he place his t-shirt on me and I laughed. When he said I looked amazing like that I rolled my eyes.

'' Yeah right...!! '' I chuckled before shivering, feeling his lips on my neck, '' Humm Tom... ''

I wrapped my arms around him, stroking his neck lightly, smiling while closing my eyes. Tom chest warm and I liked this alot.

'' What about going to the beach?? '' I proposed him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 17:02

Bill rolled his eyes not believing me about how amazing he looked. I don't think he will ever see himself the way I saw him. He was beautiful no matter what he wore. I kept kissing his neck and I felt him shiver again. He asked if we could go to the beach and I hummed in his skin.

"We can do whatever you want," I hummed into his neck licking it and nibbled it a bit, "But Bill, can we eat first?"

He must have forgotten our chocolate deal but I wasn't bothered. I didn't need to rush into it. It would happen at some point knowing Bill and how perverted he is.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 17:06

I smiled when he said we could go and I moaned lightly, tilting my head as he licked before nibbling at my neck.

'' Hmm ''

I openned my eyes when he talked about eating and I nodded, pulling away from him before making two plates, sitting at the table and pulling at Tom's arm to sit beside me. I looked at the food, grabbing a fork and hummed. I was anxious about how it'll taste but still took a bite, chewing.

'' ... ''

I finally swallowed, looking at Tom.

'' It's fine! '' I chuckled taking another bite.

There was too much salt and the pasta weren't enough cooked, but meh!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 17:12

Bill pulled away and went to make the plates. He dressed them and put them on the table. I was surprised because it looked like proper food. Bill pulled me down to sit beside him and I waited for him to taste it before I did anything. He took a bite and I stared at him anxiously. If it was disgusting I wouldn't be surprised but I would be a bit disappointed. After a really long time Bill looked at me and smiled saying that it was fine. I giggled and started to eat the food too. It didn't taste nearly as nice as anything Bill had ever made but it was my first dish and I was happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 17:19

I laughed hard as Tom giggled and pushed him a little with my hand.

'' You're a chicken!! Pok pok!! '' I giggled too.

I smiled at him before eating again, grabbing his hand while stroking it with my thumb. I flushed for no reason, looking at me plate while I was eating. It was surprising that a boy like Tom could love me. And I was more old than him too... and his first boyfriend. The thought of it made me smile, whiping my mouth with a towel.

'' Hey Tom..? '' I asked him while tightnenning my hand in his, '' Um... I Love you... '' I mumbled before eating again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 17:46

Bill laughed a little too and we kept eating. Bill grabbed my hand and stroked it as we ate. The food was a little hard but I was enjoying it. I couldn't believe that I had made something like this. I wouldn't even have attempted this before meeting Bill. I was so happy that I had found him. Before him I wouldn't even have thought about telling someone I loved them. Bill was the type of person that I would have bullied mercilessly in school. Now I couldn't even imagine him upset. I never wanted to see him like that. I felt Bill's grip tighten on my hand as he called my name.

Um...I love you... he said going back to eating again.

I bit my lip and looked at him as he ate. I smiled to myself and kept eating too. I was gonna show him how much I loved him, later though, at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3