x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun - 12:38

Bill yelled down the phone and I wasn't sure that I had heard him right. A coma! Ryan was still kissing my chuckling a little. I shook my head pushing him off lightly standing up.

"Ok Bill calm down, Will I come down to you? Do you want me to come there?!" I asked putting my jacket on.

I was gonna go to him no matter what he said. I put my shoes on and stood by the door. How did Tom go into a coma? What had happened after I'd left?

Bill was sobbing down the phone so I turned to Ryan and mouthed to him what was wrong.

"Tom's in a coma, we need to go to the hospital," I mouthed silently.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun - 20:50

Ps :: I managed to post once! X_X haha talk to you tomorrow night <3

When Gavin asked me if I wanted him to come down, I sobbed more.

'' Yeah! I dunno what to do! It's always my fault!! '' I cried, shaking as I tried to calm down, thinking about when I talked with Tom about getting married to him, '' I Love him..!! He's my soulmate! '' I whined, slidding off the chair to sit on the floor, curling up.

______

[Ryan.]

I was kissing at hi neck when he answered on his cellphone before yelling something, then I looked up at him. When he muttered what had happenned, I stood up quikly.

'' What!? ''

I walked over the front door quickly, putting on my shoes. Why was Tom into coma!?
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 10:03

I hear what Bill said down the phone and my heart broke. He really truly loved Tom and this whole thing must be killing him. I grabbed Ryan's hand and ran to the car.

"It's ok Bill, I'm coming, I'll be there in two minutes ok hun,Tom will be fine," I told him as calmly as possible. I jumped in the car and turned it on.

"I gotta go BIll, but I'm on my way, stay calm," I said before hanging up.

I turned the Ryan as I started to drive.

"This was definitely not our fault! He was fine when we left right?!" I asked him getting a little panicked now.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 18:46

Gavin explained to me that he will be there in two and to stay calm before he arrive and I said 'ok', trying to calm down as my breathing was becoming hard. When he hanged the phone, I sobbed a little more, looking over Tom's window before searching for a doctor.

[Ryan.]

I frowned and followed Gavin over the car, waiting for him to finish talking with Bill and when he asked me if it wasn't our fault, I nodded.

'' It wasn't, Tom was with Bill when we left... And what could have stress him so much?? '' I asked back to Gav', grabbing his thigh a little.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 19:27

As I drove as fast as I could Ryan asked what could stress Tom out so much. I shook my head softly.

"I've no idea," I said sadly.

I put my hand on Ryan's that was on my thigh. I really hoped that Tom was alright. I didn't know what to do if something happened to Tom. His parents would be devastated. and so would Bill. Bill would take it the worst. I didn't know if he would be able to live without Tom. He seemed so in love with him.

"God I hope he's alright," I sighed.

[Few minutes later at the hospital]

I stopped the car parking it quickly. I jumped out of the car waitin for Ryan. I grabbed his hand and ran inside to look for Bill. I expected him to be in the waiting room but he wasn't.

"Where is he?" I asked Ryan, and myself.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 20:07

[Ryan.]

As we arrived at the hospital, we both ran inside the building, looking for Bill before Gavin asked where he was.

'' I don't know either, but we could goo see over Tom's room '', I proposed before walking quickly with Gav', holding his hand in mine.

Few minutes later, we both saw Tom's door and I saw Bill on the floor.

'' Bill...?? '' I asked him.

He jumped, looking up at us with red eyes.

________

[Bill.]

I heard my name and jumped a little, looking up at who it was before recognazing Gavin and Ryan. I stood up quickly, jumping on Gavin to hug him tight as I cried.

'' It's my fault!! '' I repeated, sobbing hard.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 20:37

We walked to Tom's room to see if we could find Bill. In the end we saw him on the floor. Ryan called his name and he jumped up. He ran over to me grabbing me into a hug crying about how it was his fault. I hugged him back tightly stroking his back. I looked at Ryan a little worry in my eyes. I walked him over to the waiting room and sat him down. I let him keep hugging me as I rubbed his back.

"I'm here now, it's alright," I cooed to him.

I turned to Ryan, and asked him to go find the doctor to see what happened in case I couldn't get it out of Bill.

"Ok Bill, shhhh, it's alright," I hummed quietly, "Tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 20:59

I kept sobbing as we all walking over the waiting room, myself keeping hugging Gavin as he made me sit down on a chair, asking me what had happened. I sobbed a little, whiping the tears -who kept going out my eyes- from my cheeks, looking at my knees.

'' I... I was with Tom and... And a nurse came in to... Well she said I couldn't stay so I... I went out but I came in after a while and... And then she noticed me before yelling at us that we... we were... '' I croassed, wincing, '' She said we were monsters of... of life and that we couldn't live, b-because... We were horrible! '' I cried, curling up on the chair, '' Then... Then Tom faint out! '' I sobbed hard.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 21:12

Bill cried hard as he explained kind of weirdly about what had happened. Through his tears it was hard to understand but I listened anyway. Bill curled up on the chair and I pulled him onto my lap into another hug. I figured it was what he needed. Someone to touch him and calm him down.

"Why monsters Bill? Why would she randomly just start yelling at you? I don't understand?" I said quietly, stroking the back of his head.

I looked around to see if Ryan was coming back but he must not have found a doctor yet,
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 21:26

I hugged Gavin as he pulled me onto his laps, asking me why she started yelling after us like this. I whiped my eyes again, still crying.

'' She... saw us hugging I think and... and I think she doesn't l-like gays! '' I sobbed a little, wincing.

If Tom was awaking up before 1 week, I was promising that I would stop making him worrying after me!

_________

[Ryan.]

I finally came back in the waiting room, seeing Gavin hugging Bill who was on his laps and I said nothing, sitting beside them. I stroked Gav's back, humming a little as Bill was crying hard.

'' It'll be fine... '' I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 21:42

I grew angry as Bill told me what happened with the nurse and the reason why. It was ridiculous in this day and age that there were people working in a place like this that don't accept gays or black people. I decided I needed to go talk to the doctor. I needed to find out exactly what was being done.

"Hey Bill, I'm going to leave you here with Ryan for a moment," I said sliding him off my lap, "I'll go find out how Tom is."

I looked at Ryan and smiled before going to search for the doctor. After talking to several people I finally found the doctor that knew what was happening. I asked about the nurse and Tom.

"We have dealt with the nurse. We have fired her and are planning on taking her to court. Don't worry about it. Though I am afraid that that is what set Tom off again. His blood pressure sky rocketed and we had to induce a coma to sort him out. After a week he will be brought out of it and he should be fine though." the doctor told me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun - 20:07

I sniffed as Gavin slidded me off his laps, saying he would go see for a doctor before leaving us, walking over the hall. I whiped my eyes, looking at Ryan, then at my hands.

'' Hey... You do like him, heh? '' Ryan said while coming over me to sit on a chair.

I curled up on my chair, putting my chin on my knees while looking in the other direction than Ryan was.

'' I do... I Love him... '' I murmured.

Tom was so kind with me that I could cry from all his attentions. In 1 week he had done so many things for me. He was protecting me all the time and I was doing nothing. I winced, tightenning my arms around my knees.

'' It's my fault like always..!! '' I cried again.

I felt Ryan's hand on my back, rubbing it lightly as he moved his chair next to mine.

'' Shht... I don't think it's your fault Bill, I mean... This woman was crazy, that's all... '' he told me.

I cried a bit less, hidding more my face in my knees. I knew she had wrong about telling us all those mean things, but I couldn't help to stop crying. Steeven had bullied me for so long that know I was crying for everything. I hoped that one day I'll be able to stay strong like a real man, to protect Tom too. I whiped my tears, sobbing lightly.

'' I hate those... p-person... '' I said, looking up at him a little.

Picking up my cellphone, I looked at my textos, smilling a little. We had meet 1 week ago... I nibbled at my lips, starting to text Tom. I knew it was useless, but I couldn't stop to write.

// hey Tomi... You know what? When you'll wake up, I'll give you a suprise, all made by me... Love you 4 ever and ever... xoxo // Bill.

I pressed on 'send', smiling softly. I would prepare him a nice romantic dinner the day he'll go out of this hospital. I wanted to show him how much he was important for me, and how much I was in Love with him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun - 20:45

I was dreaming. At least I thought I was dreaming. I wasn't awake that was for sure. It was almost as if I was looking down on things as they were happening but I wasn't part of it. I saw myself lying in the bed, drips in my arms and lots of machines attached to me. What was surprising was that I wasn't the least bit curious about Bill. But then again, I wasn't curious about anything. I just seemed happy to sit there and stare at myself motionless.

All was quiet except for the beeping of the machines until someone came in. I couldn't see them, but I could hear them. First of all it was a voice that I couldn't recognize. They said some very fancy medical stuff and I figured it was the doctor. The next voice was a woman, a nurse obviously. The last voice was one that I recognized, very well in fact. It was Gavin. I heard a chair screech. Suddenly I felt warmth. I didn't know where it was coming from but it was there.

I heard my phone beep.

"Gavin! Get my phone!" I screamed but the room stayed silent, "Come on Gavin! My phone!"

I sat beside Tom and touched his arm softly. I head Tom's phone beeped and grabbed it turning it off. He didn't need the noise right now.

"Who is it Gav'? What''s it say?"

Tom was just lying there asleep. I looked at him. He was very pale and I wasn't sure if I was going to let Bill come in. He was very upset and maybe seeing Tom like this would send him really over the edge.

"Hey, get better fast Tom..." I said standing up and leaving.

I heard the chair screech again and the door closed.

"Gavin! Where are you going?!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun - 20:55

I whiped my cheeks again, putting my cellphone back into my pocket as I stood up, looking at Ryan a little.

'' I wanna go see him... '' I sobbed once lightly.

He nodded to me, smiling a little before I leaved the waiting room, walking for few minutes in the hall way. I finally saw Tom's door and Gavin came out of it. I stopped near him, whiping my cheeks.

'' How is he...? '' I asked him.

I wanted to know how was Tom before going in. I was scared that... In fact I didn't know why I was scared. He had probably many machines things on him and in his forearms.

'' I'll talk to him, though he prob' won't remember what I said... '' I murmured.

I just wanted to be near him.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun - 7:23

As I left the room I bumped into Bill. He was whipping his face and I smiled at him. He asked how Tom was and I hugged him a little. It wasn't nice to have to tell Bill that the person he loved was in a bad way but there wasn't really anything else I could do. I didn't really want him to go into the room but I had no choice.

"I'll be honest with you Bill, he doesn't look great, but don't get upset. The doctor said he would be fine soon. Talk to him he will hear you..." I hugged him a little more before leaving him.

I walked back to the waiting room and sat down with Ryan. I took his hands in mine and held them at my mouth a little. I didn't know how I would feel if I was in Bill's situation. He must be so frightened. I kissed Ryan's hands a little and looked down the hall at Tom's room saying nothing.

((I will try to post more if I can XD))
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun - 9:20

I closed my eyes as Gavin said Tom wasn't looking great and he hugged me again before leaving. I whiped my cheeks again, then nibbled at my lips, going inside of Tom's room slowly, closing the door behind me. As I looked at Tom in the bed, tears came up quickly and I walked over the bed, sitting on it beside Tom.

'' H-hey... '' I murmured, '' It's me Tomi... '' I said -my voice shaking- as I grabbed his hand, leaning down to kiss it softly, '' I-I'm so sorry for everything... It was my fault... I Love you so much, oh God... '' I sobbed lightly, closing my eyes as I slidded off the bed and kneeled down beside it, my forehead resting on Tom's hand.

I stayed in this position without saying anything, sobbing a little before looking up a little at Tom's face, stretching one arm to stroke his cheek, crying silently now.

'' I hope you'll get better really s-soon... I wanna... I wanna keep speaking t-to you in real... Don't leave me... '' I whined, whispering at the same time, '' For ever and ever, remember? '' I asked him though it was useless.

Ps :: it's fine X)
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun - 21:02

I heard Gavin leave and I sighed. The room went silent again. All I could hear were the never ending beeping noises from the machines. It was sort of uneasy listening to just the beeping over and over. The blackness was unsettling and I was getting anxious. I sat there, I didn't know if it was minutes or hours or days. The time seemed non existent. Suddenly I heard the door open. The bed moved down and I felt warmth coming from somewhere. Then I heard a voice.

"Bill!" I gasped, "Oh God Bill are you alright?!"

I listened to Bill sob and I wanted to cry. I wanted to get up, talk to him, hug him, kiss him. I just wanted to be with him. I could hear the sadness in BIll voice and it was just heart breaking. For ever and ever, remember?

That's where I snapped. It was too much I missed Bill far too much.

"Bill I remember I remember!!"

With whatever strength I could muster I tried to move. I didn't care, I just wanted to be able to be with him. I tried as hard as I could. The machines beeped louder and I knew that it would make something happen.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun - 21:21

As I asked to Tom if he remembered about the ' for ever and ever ' , I heard the machines beeping louder and I looked at him, whiping my tears, smiling through them.

'' You remember right?? '' I asked again, holding his hand tighter in mine as I kissed it once, then moved over Tom's lips to kiss them softly, closing my eyes, '' I'm with you Tomi... You're not alone, I won't go away '', I whispered against his mouth, stroking his cheek slowly while openning my eyes to look at his face, '' So... Don't leave me too... '' I begged him.

I looked at his eyes, trying to see if they were going to move, but climbed after this on him, lying half on his body as I closed my eyes back, resting my head in his neck. I kissed the skin softly, stroking his arm now.

'' I Love you Tom... '' I murmured, '' You know what..? '' I smiled through my tears, '' I'll prepare you a surprise when you'll be able to come back at home... '' I said while kissing his neck once again.

I didn't cared if I had to give one of my things inside of my body to Tom; I would do it for him. I just wanted him back to me...

'' Please... Tom... '' I whispered, crying silently.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun - 23:22

It was completely heart wrenching. I wanted to comfort him. He needed me to be able to tell him that it was alright and I couldn't. I couldn't move! I couldn't wrap my arms around him and stroke his back softly or caress his face with my hand. I missed holding him so much. I couldn't tell him how much I missed him or how much what he was saying was affecting me. God I loved him so much...

What could I do? How could I show him that I was there and I had no intention of ever leaving him. Never ever. I was powerless to do anything. Suddenly I felt something wet on my face. Was I crying? If I was I hope Bill would know I can hear him and that I wasn't going to leave him no matter what.

"I love you Bill..." I said sadly, to no one but myself,
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun - 23:41

I kept sobbing silently, holding Tom's hand while looking at his face.

[ 6 days later ]

I was lying beside Tom on the bed, still holding his hand as it had been 3 days non-stop that I didn't sleep, not wanting to miss if he was going to move or something. I hummed a little, stroking his cheek while rubbing my eye with my free hand, yawning loudly and hugged Tom, kissing his lips once.

'' I won't leave you Tom, no matter what... '' I smiled, closing my eyes but openned them back quickly, almost falling asleep again.

'' Bill... You should rest... '' Ryan said to me, openning the door.

I shrugged, not caring about having some sleep right now. I just wanted to look at Tom and talk to him, hoping that he could hear me.

'' You know... '' I whispered in his ear, stroking his cheek still, '' When you'll wake up, because I know you will, well I'll let you choose what we'll do! It was only me who was choosing before, but... But now I wanna make you happy '', I murmured, tears coming out again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun - 23:50

In this state of nothing but sound there was no sleep. I would never drift away from what Bill was aying as he stayed by my side and whispered to me non stop. To myself I was crying forever. Jesus I needed to come out of this state. If I was to stay like this for much longer then I would surely insane without Bill. I didn't want anything to change even though before I would complain about it. Now I didn't care I just wanted to be with him.

{doctor}

He walked into Tom's room and smiled at Ryan who was standing at the door. He nodded for him to leave and Ryan left. He walked over to beside Bill and put a hand on his shoulder. He smiled at him and started talking.

"Bill you have been amazing to support Tom the way you have for the last week. You can be happy now we have checked his test results and we can pull him out of the coma tonight. He won't be awake until tomorrow morning but he will be able to go home on Tuesday," he said patting Bill's shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 0:01

I whipped my tears as I heard the doctor's voice, saying to Ryan something and then I felt his hand on my shoulder before he started to explain me that Tom could be awake tomorrow morning. I looked wide eyed at the doctor, then back to Tom, smiling big through my tears.

'' You heard that babe?! '' I laughed happily, still crying, '' I'll talk to you again, oh my God, thank you so much...!! '' I said to no one, hugging Tom before kissing his lips once again.

I rested my head in his neck, kissing the skin of it lightly before falling really quick asleep, not able to stay awaken anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 9:39

[Monday, about 2pm XD}

I woke at about 12pm on Monday. I felt really weak and my head was a little dizzy but that cleared up fairly quickly. I looked to my side when I woke and saw Bill sleeping soundly. He looked terrible, as if he hadn't slept for days. He must have stayed by my side for the entire time. I looked at him and stroked his head softly as I was finally able to properly cry. I wasn't sure if I had dreamed that he was talking to me or what but even if he hadn't said those things I knew he was thinking them. I moved down and held him close snuggling into him and breathing his scent. I watched his sleeping face and stroked his skin kissing his lips softly. I had missed him so much.

"Hey Bill," I whispered as he slept, "I won't ever leave you...I heard what you said, forever and ever right?"

I hugged his head into my neck and lay there as he slept listening to him breathing. Then I heard my phone buzz. I grabbed it without moving Bill and looked at it. The battery was low and I scoffed. Then I saw a message that Bill had sent me. I read the message and looked at Bill again and I knew that he had said all those things to me when I was out.

"I love you so much..." I whispered kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 19:22

I groaned a little, humming Tom's scent as I started to woke up, feeling something on my lips twice. I licked them lightly, rubbing my eyes as I hummed loudly, hugging Tom tightly for a moment, yawning. I heard him saying that he loved me and I smiled, stroking his chest with my fingertips.

'' I Love you too... '' I murmured.

Suddenly I frozen, lifting up my head as I looked at Tom, gasping.

'' Oh god...!! '' I panted once, hugging him tightly as I started to cry, kissing his face many times, '' You're awake! '' I laughed through my tears.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 19:39

Bill murmured back that he loved me too and I smiled happily. Suddenly he stopped and looked up at me. I looked at him a little worried before he gasped smiling and kissing my face everywhere saying that I was awake. I held his waist as he kissed me and cried and laughed all at the same time. I grabbed him tight and just hugged him for as long as I could. I missed doing this so much.

"I'm so sorry Bill..." I hummed a little into his neck kissing the skin softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next