x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 21:04

I hugged him back tightly, shivering at his kiss on my neck. I bite down on my lower lip, stroking his back.

'' I missed you so much... '' I murmured before moving back my head to look at him, pressing my lips on his to kiss him deeply with the much passion I could put in it, a hand on his neck.

Playing with his tongue, I sucked on it lightly for a moment before letting one hand run over his chest, stomach, and then back to his chest. I nibbled at his lips, then broke the kiss, panting a bit.

'' I wanna kiss and touch you so much Tom... '' I whispered, stroking his face.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 6:43

Bill looked at me little saying he missed me before pressing his lips to mine quickly. I gasped a bit and held his waist firmly as he kissed me. The kiss was deep and passionate and all I could do was close my eyes and follow as he sucked my tongue and nibbled at my lips a little. I could feel his hands moving on my chest and stomach and I moaned as I felt his smooth hands on my skin for the first time in far too long. When he finally pulled away we were both panting quickly. He said he just wanted to kiss and touch me all the time and I smiled.

That's what I've always wanted to do...

I looked at him and smiled. I touched his face softly stroking his cheek with my thumb. I knew that I had missed seeing him and touching him and kissing him but I didn't realise how much until that minute as I stared into his eyes. I pecked his lips softly once and smiled.

"The doctor told me that i'll be let out tomorrow,"I hummed kissing him softly again,"We can do whatever you like then."

From now on I was going to spend as much time with Bill as I could and nothing was going to get in the way of that.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 7:39

I smiled big, still panting because of the kiss as Tom said he could go out of here tomorrow.

'' Really?? '' I said while looking at my cellphone, '' Oh, it's 2h10 pm! Ugh still so many hours! '' I whined before my smile came back fast as Tom pecked my lips once softly, '' Well I just wanna stay with you all the time! '' I said lying back on him as I hugged him tight.

I hummed happily, my tears stopping to fall down my face now.

'' You know what? '' I smiled, lifting up my face to look at him, '' My teeth is all fine now! Not pain and it's nice, look! '' I said smiling big to show all my tooth.

I chuckled and rested my face in his neck, kissing the skin while stroking Tom's arms softly.

'' Oh... And I... kinda have write a song for you... '' I murmured, flushing a little, '' It wasn't hard to finish it quickly, I was so scared to not talk with you again '', I whispered, '' It's called, um... Ich bin da... I hope you'll like it, but I can't find the right beat to sing it... so it's only the text who's probably finished... '' I murmured, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 12:25

Bill got excited as I told him that I could go home tomorrow. He grabbed his cellphone and whined a little that it was still only 2pm. He kissed me and hugged me again saying that he just wanted to stay with me all the time. I really didn't want anything else. I had been out for far too long and even just being able to breath in Bill's smell was like heaven.

I kissed him again as he kissed me and showed me his tooth.that was all fixed now. It didn't look as if it had ever been broken before. He smiled to show me them properly. I took his chin and opened his mouth to look at it properly. It really did look quite perfect.

Bill lay on me again and stroked my skin as I hummed his scent and stroked him too. When Bill told me that he had written a song for me I stopped for a little and took his face quickly looking into his eyes and kissed him hard and as passionately as I could. I couldn't believe that he would something like that for me. I sucked and nibbled on his bottom lip, stroking his back under his shirt. I hummed and brushed my tongue against his before pulling away and panting.

"God I love you so much,"I said a tear falling from my eye,"Forever and ever right?"

After what he told me I had decided I had a little secret surpise of my own for Bill. It probably wouldn't be able to happen for a little while but I was gonna make it happpen.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 12:52

As Tom took my chin in his hand to look at my mouth, I chuckled, letting it open before smiling to him. I lay down on Tom again, humming happily before telling him that I had write a song for him. His reaction surprised me, because he started to kiss me deeply, sucking and nibbling at my tongue and on my lips. I moaned loud, wrapping my arms around him while kissing back passionately, hugging him tight.

'' Oh God '', I panted, smiling at him as we both pulled away.

A tear escaped from Tom's eye and I whiped it away, kissing his cheek many times.

'' I Love you too, Tomi '', I smiled softly, my forehead against his before gasping when he told me those words, '' What? You... Yes, for ever and ever '', I murmured back to him, pressing my lips on Tom's ones once.

I closed my eyes, slidding one hand on his shoulder to stroke it softly. I just wanted to go back home and relax with Tom, taking care of him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 13:58

Bill wiped the tear from my face and told me that it would be forever and ever no matter what. I really hoped that's how life with him goes because I never wanted to be seperated from him. I had gone my whole life not knowing Bill in a lifestyle that I had tried out and don't ever want to go back to. After I had gotten together with him the past week was torture being away from him. Normally when you are asleep you don't realise the time slip by, but I did. I did badly. Bill kissed me and stroked my shoulder and I had to have no convining to grab him and kiss him until I was out of breath. He tasted even sweeter than he had before and I couldn't get enough of him.

As we kissed I heard the door open but I ignored it until I heard someone slear their throat. I pulled away from the kiss and looked over to the door. The doctor stood there with his arms crossed smiling at us. I flushed a little and chuckled awkwardly.

"Eh...Hi..." I mummbled looking at Bill.

The doctor came over to us chuckling a little and looking at the chart. He looked to Bill, who was sitting over my legs straddling me. He put his hand on Bill's shoulder and nodded at him then looked to me.

"I can see that someone is happy that you're awake," he said wth a little chuckle.

I blushed a little and nodded and looked at the doctor.

"Him and me both," I said holding his hands in mine.

"Well it's good to know. I just wanted to come and apologise for what happened before that caused all this. We have dealt with that nurse properly and she'll be suspended. But on other news, you are pefectly fine. Your blood pressure is normal and you are back to being perfectly healthy. If you want to leave today I can sign you out," he said and nodded, "Just call the nurse when you've made a desicion."

The doctor left and I looked back and Bill and smiled.

"Will we leave today or tomorrow?" I asked smiling and kissing his lips once.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 19:55

Someone came in -I noticed it was the doctor- and he started to say few things before telling us that Tom could leave today if he wanted it, then leaved the room. I looked at Tom with a big smile, gasping before he asked me if he should go back home now or tomorrow and pecked my lips once.

'' Today!! Today, today, today!! '' I squealed, hugging him tightly happily, '' And I'll show you your surp-.... Super house! '' I said smiling big.

I had almost said that there was a surprise, but anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 21:20

Bill jumped excitedly asking to go home today. I smiled and giggled with him. He said that when we would go home he would show me the super house? I made a confused face and raised my eybrow,

What the heck is a super house?

I nodded a little and kissed Bill once more on the lips before calling the nurse with the little button on the side of the bed. After a couple of minutes she came in.

"Um, the doctor said that I could check out today?" I said looking at her holding Bill's hands still.

"Of course," she replied coming over to me taking out all the drips and needles from my arms.

I winced a little at the pinches and smiled as she left telling me that I would just need to sign out at the reception before I left. I nooded thanking her and turned back to Bill. I kiised him once and slipped him off the bed before sitting up.

"Do you know where my clothes are Bill?" I asked looking around the room.

I found them in a small drawer so I got dressed and gathered the rest of my stuff making sure I had everything before leaving the room. I took Bill's hand in mine and then went to the receptioon to sign out. We left the hospital and went back to the car. I dropped my bag inside and grabbed Bill by the waist pulling him into my arms kissing him deeply for a moment.

"I can't wait to get home and get into bed and hold you while you sleep," I hummed, "I missed that."

I stroked his cheek and his back a bit pecking his lips many times again.

£Oh and your dinners! I missed those too!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 0:09

Ps :: Hey miss ^^ This is what I call a long post XP

Tom made a confuse face as I talked about the... super house and I just kept smiling to him, the he kissed me once again before calling a nurse with a button. I stroked his cheek, still smiling and looked over the door as the woman came in. They both talked and I stared at them as she came closer to pull out the needles from Tom's arms. I made a pouting face a little, seeing all the red points on the skin, but my smile returned quickly on my face as Tom kissed my lips one time.

'' Um ''

I let him slip me off the bed before he sat up, looking around as he asked me if I knew where his clothes were. Before I could answer him, Tom found them in the drawer and started to undress to change his clothes. My eyes slidded on his back, his ass and then his legs. I swallowed a little, fixing my hair as I tried to ignore him before gasping softly as he put on his t-shirt, his muscles in front of me. I blinked twice, smiling to Tom as he looked over me. Grabbing all of his stuffs, we finally leaved this room to walk over the reception's room to sign out and I tightenned my grip on Tom's hand, sighing in releivment as we both openned the door to walk outside.

'' Finally...! '' I hummed, looking at Tom as I smiled and hugged him once with my arms.

We went over my car, Tom placing his bags in it before turning to face me, grabbing my waist to pull me against him. He pressed his lips on mines, kissing me passionatly for a few minutes. I stroked his tongue with mine, sucking and playing with it a bit before resting a hand on his back, the other one on his neck to deeper the kiss. I moved near the car to push Tom softly against it, my body against his and I moaned as we broked the kiss. I smiled -panting- as he stroked my cheek and my back a bit while pecking many times at my lips, saying he couldn't wait to be back home to sleep with me. I pecked at his lips too, smiling.

'' Me too! '' I said, hugging him tightly while sniffing his scent, '' And I... missed all of you... '' I whispered loudly in his ear, slidding one hand under his top.

I heard him talk about my dinners and laughed, pulling out my hand.

'' Tsk! '' I chuckled, sticking out my tongue, '' I'll cook a big salade Caesar with pineapple's chicken for dinner so! '' I smiled big, hugging him still, '' Oh, and I have something really special for the dessert '', I said with a wink, turning around -still against him- to look above my shoulder, kissing him once before entering my car, sitting at the driver's place, '' You come?? '' I asked happily as I texted Andy to prepare something.

[1 hour later]

Entering the house, I clapped my hands together, looking at Tom.

'' Don't look! '' I squealed, placing a hand over his eyes, '' You'll go in the living room, alright? '' I asked him as we both walked slowly in the hall, then I manage to make him sit on the couch, '' You can open your eyes only when I won't be in the room, okay? I need to go do something before I can show you what I did for you! '' I giggled, closing the door.

The first day when Tom was in the hospital, I had prepared the big dinner to be sure to be ready quickly when he'll woke up. The salade's sauce was ready, either the salad and the chicken only needed to be placed in the oven. Only 45 minutes and it would be ready. I walked over the kitchen, smling as it was already at the right temperature and placed the meal in it. I hummed, noticing I was really hungry now and walked out of the room, going upstairs.

I entered my -and Tom's- room, going over the drawer to pick some clothes before undressing, looking at myself in the mirror few seconds. I finally choosed the right clothes and walked inside of the bathroom to take a quick shower of 10 minutes before putting on the clothes, humming. I nibbled at my lips, picking my makeup and hairspray before starting to make up myself for 25 minutes, trying to look nice. I put on a hat that I had found in Tom's wardrobe, maybe a gift or a joke coming from someone, but anyway.

Spoiler:

I put on some lip gloss, smiling at myself in the glass before going downstairs quickly in time to turn off the oven, putting on the mittens. Openning the oven's door, I hummed at the scent and grabbed the plate of chicken, placing it out to cool down a little and started to prepare the salade on the table to make it look pretty. It took me exactly 15 more minutes to finish all the cooking and I sighed happily, putting 2 glasses of red wines beside the plates and some candles at the middle of the table.

Spoiler:

I smiled, looking at the table before walking over the living room, openning the door and peeked at Tom in it, smiling a little.

'' Hey... '' I smiled, nibbling at my lips as I jumped in, showing Tom my clothes, '' D'you like it..? '' I asked him as I grabbed his hand, making him follow me over the dinning room.

I let him go in it, waiting for his reaction.

'' I hope you'll like it... '' I murmured, kissing his jaw once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 7:05

Bill pushed me against the car and I grunted happily smiling at him raising my eyebrow. He kissed me and told me that he missed all of me as he slid his hand under my shirt stroking my stomach. I hummed as he kissed me and slid my hands down Bill's back and cupped his ass in my hands. Bill strokes his tongue against mine and I sucked his bottom lip and tongue too. When I mentioned food Bill groaned and pulled his hand out of my Tom but chuckled anyway. He told me about making some pineapple chicken thing and I made a "Yes!" gesture.He said that he had something special for dessert too. I wondered what it was. I hoped it was chocolate, or cake...OR CHOCOLATE CAKE! Bill laughed jumping in the car asking if I was ready to go. I nodded quickly and Bill drove home.

As he drove I sat there and my head nodded as I started to fall asleep. Whatever drugs they had given me at the hospital must not have worn off yet. I slept in the car the whole way home and decided that was better than being asleep through Bill's surprise. I couldn't wait to get home and see what Bill had planned for me. I knew it was something special because of the text he had sent before.

When we got home after an hour Bill pulled me inside and then pushed me into the living room. He said I wasn't allowed to see anything until Bill called me. I pouted a little but Bill didn't care. He left anyway and I sat in the living room. It felt really nice to be home at last. I didn't really like hospitals but it didn't matter anymore I was home in my own couch with my great boyfriend planning a surprise for me. I turned the TV on and waited until Bill came to call me. He popped his head into the room and said hi before coming in. I looked at him and my jaw dropped. He was dressed in suit with the top hat I had worn as part of a wedding a couple of years ago. He was absolutely gorgeous. He was so sexy that I wasn't able to talk. He asked me what I thought and I just smiled at my head nodding many times at him.

I was literally lost for words, there was nothing I cold say about how he looked. I mean he always looked incredibly sexy but dressed like that in that suit with the hat he looked like a movie star, or a rock star...he looked like a regular star. He was amzingly beautiful. He grabbed my hand pulling me out into the dining room. I followed him and gasped when I saw the dinner that he had made. The table was set perfect and there was wine, candles and the most delicious looking food. Bill asked if I liked it and I turned to him looking into his eyes and kissing him many time on the lips.

"Bill, it's amazing," I said looking at the table again, "You did all this for me?"

It looked as if it was a date. It was so perfect and the best way to be welcomed home from the hospital. I kissed Bill's lips again and looked at him and then the table.

"It's like we are having a date," I chuckled holding his hand brining him to the table and pulling out his chair for him waiting for him to sit. Then I went and sat at the other side of the table. I took his hand across the table and kissed it once.

"Can we start eating?" I asked smiling at him and looking at the food.

(I tried to do as long as yours, but it didn't work =C )
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 10:21

As I entered the living room, Tom stared at me wide eyed not saying anything. I chuckled and went over him to tak ehis hand, going over the dining room with him. When he saw the table he gasped before I asked if he would like it and he just kissed my lips many times, making me hum in plaisir. He said it was amazing and I smiled big, nodding when he asked me if it was all for him.

'' Yeah... You took enough care of me, today it's my turn to take care of you '', I smiled softly, slidding a hand behind his back to press him against me and kissed his lips once slowly, letting him go after this.

When he said it was like we were having a date, I chuckled, flushing a little and nodded, smiling.

'' Kinda... '' I said kissing his jaw and thanked him, nibbling at my lips as he pulled the chair for me to sit.

I sat down and let him do it too, then he questionned me to know if we could start eating. I stroked the top of his hand with my thumb as he took my hand in his and I nodded, looking at him. I wanted to know if he would like what I had cook and I was a little stressed. I wanted him to have a nice dinner with me. Though it was only 5pm, so I had enough time to show him everything I had prepared for him.

Grabbing my fork I took a bite, still smiling at Tom as I kept my hand in his. I swallowed, whiping my lips with a towel.

'' Is it good? '' I asked him before continuing to eat.

Nobody could understand how much I was happy right now to be able to hold his hand, to look, talk and be with him like this. He was the perfect guy. I never thought my first boyfriend would be so beautiful, kind and funny like him. I was scared to find a stupid person. I chuckled and took few bites before whiping my mouth again.

'' Um... Tom? I know I've been making you stressing during many days, and... I'm sorry for all this. From now on, I'll be more calm and I'll take care of you and... Well I've find a job... '' I smiled, nibbling at my lips, '' It's only in a restaurant where I wash the thing, but like this I'll have a bit of money and we'll be able to go look for an appart'... '' I murmured, still stroking his hand.

I knew I wanted to stay with Tom for the rest of my life. Though I was betting that everyone who was finding a boyfriend was saying this the first weeks, but anyway.

I took a sip of my drink, smiling at Tom before standing up to walk over the light that I turned down a little, then sat back at the table. I didn't want to look so romantic, but I couldn't help myself to not do such sweet things for Tom. He deserved all this and I was happy to make them for him.

Ps :: No problemo xD I'll do normal rp now haha
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 14:27

When I asked him if it was for me Bill nodded pulling me forward and kissing me. He said that I had taken care of him enough and it was his turn to do the same for me. I smiled as he kissed me and stroked his face softly. After we had sat down Bill said that we could start eating. As we held each others hands across the table Bill took a bite of his food and smiled as I went and took a bite too. As usual the food was amazing. Bill was an amazing cook, if he couldn't do anything else that he certainly could do. He asked if they were good. I looked up and nodded happily finishing to chew before I spoke.

"God yes Bill, It's amazing!" I hummed taking more bites.

It was honnestly really great. I had missed Bill's cooking, hospital food was terrible. This was a great surpirse. I couldn't really have asked for anything else. A great meal hand in hand with my sexy boyfriend, who could ask for more? Well...maybe some chocolate cake! I chuckled to myself. I ate a little more and wiped my mouth before taking a drink of some wine. I didn't have wine very often but this was a special occasion and it was just perfect.

I was happier now than I had ever been. It was surprising to think that the first guy that I ever liked and who indeed became my first boyfriend would turn out to be the best thing thst had ever happened to me. I would stay with Bill my whole life, that was for sure. We would get married and have kids -somehow- and live our lives together.

I kept eating, taking some sips from my wine every now and then before Bill started talking. I stopped eating and wiped my mouth listening to him. He had goteen a job because I was stressed. I was sort of happy and yet sort of upset. If Bill was away at a job I would have to get a job and we would be away from each other for a long time during the days. I swallowed a little taking a sip of wine before looking at Bill.

"Are you sure about the job Bill?" I asked, "I mean because I'm fine now, and it wasn't your fault that that happened to me, it was my fault. I was worrying too much over nothing."

I was happy though that he said he could save up his money to help buy an appartment together. I was going to get a job too and that will make buying the appartment even easier. It was true I couldn't live in my parents house for the rest of my life.

Bill stood up and turned down the light making the dinner even more romantic. I smiled at him and took his hand again giving it a soft kiss.

"It's really like a date now," I chuckled to him.

I took another quick bite, wiping my mouth before standing up, excusing myself for a couple of minutes. I ran upstairs and into my room. I grabbed the music player and came downstairs putting it in the dining room playing the soft music. This was probably ridiculously cheesy and overly romantic but it seemed to fit with the moment. A lovely dinner, soft mood lighting, a beautiful partner and soft music. The only thing left was to dance. I went to Bill and smiled holding my hand out to ask him to stand up.

"Wanna dance?" I asked with a smile.

I hope he didn't think I was an idiot for asking to do something so romantic.

(But I wanna do a really long one D=)
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 15:22

'' Thanks '', I said with a smile as he said it was amazing, talking about my food.

Tom asked me if I was sure about the job and I nibbled at my lips, looking at him.

'' Well... It's the first time I managed to get a job... '' I chuckled, '' Every time I was giving my CV, no one were calling me back... So I decided to go give some without wearing jewels and makeup '', I sighed a little, smiling.

I had learn that even if I had my own style, it wasn't much of persons who were accepting it. Maybe that's why they weren't calling me back. I took a sip of wine, still staring at Tom. After this I went to turn down the light a little, then sat back as Tom said it was now a real date. I giggled lightly, nodding and smiled as he kissed my hand. He suddenly excused himself before leaving the kitchen and running upstairs. I stayed there, a bit confused and kept eating for a moment as Tom came back with music. I laughed a little, whiping my lips and flushed as he stood in front of me, asking if I would accept to dance. Grabbing his hand, I stood up and went close to him, kissing his lips once softly.

'' That's so sweet... '' I said with a sad and happy smile at the same time before hugging him, one hand on his back, the other one around his neck to staay close to him, '' I Love you... '' I murmured in his ear.

I couldn't forget this night for the rest of my life. I was finding all this so nice and romantic, though other people would say it was stupid, but I didn't cared because I was enjoying this moment with Tom, alone. I kept moving against him with the music, my arms going around his neck now and I looked in his eyes, smiling softly.

'' I hope it'll be always like this between us... I don't wanna end up like a old yelling couple... '' I chuckled, pecking at his lips.

My parents were getting pissed off at eachother some times, but it was always ending in a great way when they were talking. They were still in Love, and in our days it was pretty amasing if two persons were able to stay together such a long time. I rested my forehead against Tom's one, closing my eyes while humming happily, feeling great with him.

Ps :: Owkay xD Sorry if mines aren't that long, it's my mom's birthday today and we were supposed to cook a cake... though my sister isn't here... and we don't have eggs...>.< haha xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09   Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weirdo[Pov Tom and Bill] 09
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3