x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 Empty
PostSubject: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 12:25

Bill very cleverly avoided my question and simply climbed on my stroking my chest and pinching my nipples a little. I gasps lightly clutching the bed sheets in my hands. I put my hands on Bill's hips and moaned softly as he kissed and nibbled on my nipples and chest. I licked my lips dropping my head back a little feeling Bill's lips against my skin. This was the first time ages that we were gonna properly have sex again and if was interrupted by anything or anyone I was going to be furious!

Ps: Sorry it's short DX
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 18:37

I smiled as Tom started to moan softly, little shivers going through my body at the noise he was doing, and then I kissed his stomach few times before moving more down.

" You hard? " I asked while flushing at the same time, brushing my palm over his crotch who wasn't hard yet.

I made hamster's cheeks, looking up at him.

" You're not... " I whined with a chuckle, pulling down slowly his pants.

When I had them off his legs, I moved up over his neck to kiss the skin softly few times, sucking a bit on it to make him a hickey.

Ps :: Loll it's fine xD Byt the way, you made load of faults O.O XD Luv yaaa <<3
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Sep - 9:51

Bill moved down my body kissing my stomach before asking if I was hard. I chuckled. I was well practiced a little bit of kissing and sucking wasn't going to me make me hard. Before I could answer I felt Bill's hand graze my crotch an I gasped smirking at him. When he whined that I wasn't I just laughed a little. He pulled down my pants dropping them on the floor and climbed on me again kissing and sucking my neck. If he left a mark I wouldn't doubt being questioned about it by his parents.

I hummed and slid my hands along Bill's body making him lie on top of me properly. I brought his face to mine and kissed his lips many times to make up for the fact that we couldn't kiss properly. "Love you," I whispered kissing his nose and then his lips again. As I kissed him I slid my hands under his -my- shirt and pulled it off. I dropped it on the floor and smiled at him. I made him sit on my hips with his legs on either side of me and frowned. His stomach and chest were turning lightly blue from where he had been beaten. I very lightly so as not to hurt him touched the marks and sighed.

"I'm so sorry Bill," I murmured.

I felt really bad for allowing him to get injured. If I hadn't of been so hot tempered it wouldn't have happened.

PS:: I didn't did I!? Tsk! Sorry I was writing it in a hurry and I was like :: Type type type type *run out to go out*...tsk! Loll Sorry again DX Love you!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Sep - 12:07

Tom pecked my lips many times and I chuckled, humming happily while he made me lie on top of him, his hands on my sides.

" Love you too... " I flushed, letting him kiss me few more times before he slided his hands under my -his- shirt to pull it off, throwing it on the floor.

He made me sit on his hips, frowning a little as he stared at my chest. I knew I wasn't going to look great with all those bruises, but right now I just wanted to think about me and Tom; not about all those bad things that had hapenned sooner. I felt his hand on my skin and then I shivered, listenning to him saying he was sorry about this. I moved down to rub my cheek against his, kissing it lightly.

" I'm fine... " I murmured, rolling lightly my crotch against his.

I pressed my lips on his neck again, -not at the same spot- and sucked hard on the piece of skin, nibbling it sometime to make a bigger hickey than before. After a moment, I moved my lips away with a little smile, blushing while looking down at Tom.

" I still wanna do it, but... I mean it would be better at your house... Can't we wait a little longer? " I asked him about having sex, lying all on him to kiss his chin, jaw, nose, cheek and then his lips, " If my bro' comes and hears us, heh... I don't want a failing first time... " I mumbled, feeling stupid to talk about this.

I slided down his body over his chest, stroking his muscles a little before kissing the skin few times, and then slipped my fingers inside his boxers to pull them off. At the view of his cock, I flushed hard before moving back up to kiss Tom's lips once. I hadn't to be shy about seeing Tom naked, but it has been a while since we didn't have been naked in front of each other.

" Oh God, I'm feeling so stupid... " I chuckled awkwardly, stroking his shoulders and neck lightly.

Ps :: Haha no prob' xD Long post for youuu 8D Loll, talk to you tonight sow X3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Sep - 16:21

Bill rubbed his cheek against mine and told me that he was fine even though I knew he was lying. He must have been hurting a lot because those bruises were fairly nasty and big. Suddenly I moaned a little loud as he rolled his crotch against mine. That was gonna make me hard. Bill pressed his lips to my neck again and I could feel him sucking again. I was going to have the biggest hickey on the planet on my neck in the morning.

"Are you marking me or something Bill?" I asked as he sucked with a smile. I moaned as he stopped and whimpered because he was gone.

Bill explained that he did want to do it but he would prefer to do it at my house in case hid brother heard us. I mean he had a point it would be mortifying to be caught by anyone of Bill's family but especially his brother. He didn't want our first time to be a disaster. I blushed a little thinking back to our actual first time which was a disaster.

"It's ok Bill," I told him as he kissed me in many different places, "We can wait until you're ready."

I knew that I was getting imapciant with him but it was still the truth that I wanted to wait for him. I didn't want to push him to do anything that he didn't want to do or even when he didn't want to do it. Though he kept saying that he didn't want to have sex he continued to pull my boxers down as he stroked my muscles. He said he felt stupid and I looked at him strange.

"Why? Why are you stupid?" I asked kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Sep - 17:54

I chuckled as Tom asked me if I marking him, then moved my lips away when I was done with the hickey.

" Yes... " I flushed lightly, " You're my boyfriend... " I said while rubbing my cheek against his.

After a while, I moved down on his body to pull off his boxers, and then I blushed strongly at the view of his cock. He asked me why I was feeling stupid and I kissed his lips lightly, stroking his face.

" Hum... I dunno... I'm beeing shy again... " I chuckled awkwardly, " Though it's stupid, I shouldn't. " I mumbled while kissing his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 12:06

I smiled when Bill said that he was marking me. "But I'm already marked remember?" I told him talking about my tattoo.

When I asked about him being stupid he told me that he was shy again and I smiled wide. He was too cute. I chuckled moving my hand across his cheek a little as he sucked on my neck. "There's no need to be shy," I hummed as I moved my hand from his cheek down his naked chest and stop over his crotch putting a little pressure on it. "Because I love you," I whispered pressing my lips against his.

Bill was only in his -my- boxers and I was naked from the waist down so I grabbed the edge of my shirt pulling it off and throwing it on the floor. "I'm not shy," I chuckled slipping my hand into the band of his boxers swiping my finger tips off his cock.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 18:21

When he replied that there was no need to be shy, I flushed again, shrugging lightly.

" I know... But I can't help it... " I mumbled as he moved his hand from my cheek over my crotch, and then I gasped a little, Tom saying that he loved me and he kissed me.

I kissed back the more I could -without my tongue-, wrapping my arms around his neck before moving back lightly to let him pull off his t-shirt. Before I could kiss him, he said that he wasn't shy and I felt his fingertips brushing the tip of my cock, making me gasp. I whimpered a bit, blushing on my cheeks while looking at Tom. Then, I rolled my hips a little, pecking at his lips few times.

" I shouldn't be shy, but... I dunno, I feel like I'm shy... " I murmured, kissing his lips once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 20:14

Bill rolled his hips against my lap and I hissed through my teeth looking at him with a smirk. "Well I'm sure that feeling will disappear quite soon," I hummed as I put my hands on his waist. With a quick movement I grabbed him and flipped him over so he was lying on the bed and I was on all fours over him. I raised an eyebrow and bit his bottom lip softly before kissing down the middle of his neck and stopping at his chest. I kissed it for a couple of seconds dragging my tongue along the skin and moving to his nipple,

I licked the hard skin and sucked for a minute moving down to just under the nipple to suck and make a hickey. I was going to cover Bill in hickeys just for the fun of it. I moved down to his stomach kissing the skin sucking some bits in my mouth until the marked. After ten minutes I had made five hickeys on Bill's chest and stomach, I chuckled as I moved down, breathing on his cock but passing it and finding inside his thigh. I sucked the skin on the left one and then the right making four more hickeys.

"Beautiful..." I hummed as I stopped sucking looking at the 9 red marks I had put on Bill's body.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 20:38

I listenned to Tom before he made us flip over, making me lie under him and then he kissed my neck, making me shiver strongly.

" Um... "

I let out few little moans when he kissed my chest and then my nipples. I bite down on my lips, digging my nails in his back unconsciously.

" Tom... " I moaned, flushing again.

His lips pressed under my nipple, sucking the skin to make an hickey and then he did this few other times before moving down over my crotch. When he blowed air on it, I moaned a little, my cock almost all hard already. After this, Tom kept moving down inside my thighs to make 4 hickeys and I moaned, nibbling on my lips. I heard him say 'beautiful', then I looked down over him, blushing still.

" Tom... " I repeated, trying to pull him back on me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 20:45

Bill called my name and pulled me back up to his face. With a smirk I moved up and pressed my lips to his for a minute.

"Yes babe?" I asked kissing him again.

I moved to his neck and kissed the skin a little sucking and lapping on it to make more marks. He was going to be like a Dalmatian when I was finished. Though I wouldn't be able to hide the big black bruises that he had with those little marks. While I kissed him my hands stroked his sides as gently as I could so I wouldn't hurt him from where he hand been injured earlier.

"Mmmm Billa..." I hummed happily against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 21:01

When he finally moved him, he pressed his lips on mines and we kissed for a minute before he talked to me. I smiled lightly, and then he kissed me again before I could answer him.

" Hmm... I Love you... " I chuckled, shivering when he slidded his hands along my sides, kissing my neck and sucking on the skin.

I moaned again, tilting my head a little to make him more room for his kissing. I started to breath loudly a bit, stroking the back of his neck. I knew I was hard now, feeling my cock rubbing lightly against his stomach made me know it.

" Haa... " I sighed in pleasure, blushing once more.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 21:10

I could feel Bill's cock rubbing against my stomach as I kissed his neck. HIs moans were so sexy and I felt myself getting hard too. As I finished the last hickey I dropped my hand down his body wrapping my fingers around his cock. I kissed his lips once and smiled. "I love you too," I whispered kissing him again.

I slowly flexed my hand around his cock as I kissed him. I wondered how annoyed he would be if I kissed him properly. I knew he was worried about his tongue but I wanted to so badly. I pinched Bill's nipple with the left hand and with my right I stroked Bill's cock up and down very softly.

"Mmmm," I hummed as I kissed his lips as deep as I could without using my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 21:33

I gasped as Tom wrapped his fingers around my cock, my head tilting back quickly as I moaned.

" Hannn... "

Shivers went through my body and I smiled, blushing more while I felt his lips on mines a little and then he said that he Loved me too. I kissed him back, moaning against his lips while sighing in pleasure slowly as I was feeling his hand around my cock. I was feeling that Tom wanted to kiss me properly, but I couldn't let him do it before few other days. I turned my face a little, panting loudly and nibbled on my lips.

" Humm... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Sep - 5:07

Bill could tell that I really wanted to kiss him so he moved his head and my lips fell to the skin on his neck.Whineing but still continuing to kiss him I tightened my grip a little on Bill's cock and moved my hand a little more. With my free hand I moved it to my lips and licked it a little smirking at Bill.

"So sexy," I hummed looking at Bill's faced that was lightly flushed from the pleasure.

I wet my finger a little and slid my hand down Bill's body, grazing my fingers over the his ass. I knew he liked with I put a finger in and that was the only thing I could put in right now so I was going to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Sep - 9:08

Humming because of his kisses in my neck, I nibbled on my lips before moaning lightly when Tom tightenned his grip around my cock and then I kissed his cheek softly, his jaw and his lips once. I saw him smirking as he licked his free hand, telling me I was 'so sexy'.

" No... You are... " I replied and shivere when I looked at him licking his finger a little.

As he moved it over my ass, I felt his finger brushing my ass and then I whimpered, tilting my head back to rest it on the pillow.

" Oh God... " I sighed in pleasure, placing my hands on Tom's shoulders to stroke them a little.

I had nothing to do but enjoy what Tom was doing to me, but I was feeling like I was the one who was getting all the time the pleasure. Though I would make him come too after what he was doing to me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 20:13

Bill shivered when he saw my wet my finger and told me that I was sexy instead. He tilted his head back onto the pillow and sighed heavily stroking my shoulders as I teased his entrance with my finger.

"No one is sexier than you," I told him as I pressed my lips to his. St the same time taking his by surprise I slipped my finger into him and gasped a bit at the feeling of warmth and wetness from him. I curled my finger forward and gently started teasing him from the inside while I stoked his cock lightly and slowly.

I bent over him a little more and kissed the bruises on his stomach very softly as I continued to finger him and stroke his cock. It was usually me who did all of the work and for the most part I was fine with that especially because Bill was no where near as experienced as me, but the only thing that was annoying was that now with his tongue ring he wouldn't be able to suck me and the one thing that felt the best was Bill's mouth.

((Ps. I;'m soooooo sorry pudding DX I've been sick and life's been poo and I'm tired and sick and sick and did I say sick?! DX))
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 21:53

I kept sighing in pleasure as he was stroking my crotch, shivers going through my body.

" Tomm... " I sighed while stroking his shoulders.

As he kissed me, I gasped loudly when I felt his finger entering me by surprise and then I bite down on my lip when Tom did many kisses along my body. It was really weird to have something -even little- inside of me. I wasn't used to this, having did it around only 3 or 4 times since 3 weeks. I digged my nails very lightly in the skin of his shoulders under the feeling of his hand around my cock and his finger inside of me, wincing a bit. I blushed hardly in advance, thinking about something. It was stupid, but nevermind.

" It's not... haa... enough wet ", I mumbled, resting my head on the pillow.

Tom had maybe suck his finger, but it wasn't more useful than a lube.

Ps :: Aww <<3 Hope you'll be fine Mumo ;( Oh, I'll buy synthetic hair... Kanekalon... Like to do dread falls... Talk to you this week I hope!! <<3 xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 7:13

I felt Bill dig his nails softly into my shoulders and I hissed a little as I kissed hjs belly button. Bill mumbled that he wasn't wet anough and having my finger in him with it too dry could be very uncomfortable. I kissed down his stomach still taking my hand off his cock and pulling out my finger. "Sorry,"I mumbled as I took his legs in my hands and spread them wide sitting in between them.

I kissed the inside of his thighs again moving to the marks I had put there before. I kissed the tip of Bill's cock softly before moving down to his ass to lick at his entrance. This would make him wet enough for me to put in a finger. I knew that Bill liked this a lot too so it helped that he was gonna get pleasure anyway. My cock brushed against the sheets of the bed and I winced a little trying not to think about it.

PS. Thank you squiggles! We will totally talk this week XD You can tell me everything while Im sick in bed XD Lol
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 18:49

After I had say to Tom that I wasn't wet enough, he grabbed my legs to lift them and spread them wide. I looked down with wide eyes, flushing hardly. It would take me a little while before I could get back comfortable again with all those things. My head dropped quickly back on the pillow as Tom kissed the tip of my finger, and then I sighed in pleasure before shivering strongly as he licked my entrance.

" Oh God, Tom... " I whimpered loudly.

I winced lightly because of my tongue's piercing, kinda happy to have it and sad to not be able to touch my boyfriend down his waist with it before 3 weeks, almost one month or it could get infected. My hands weren't on his shoulders anymore so I just digged my nails in the blanket, purring from the back of my throat.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 19:45

Bill whimpered loudly as I teased his entrance with my tongue. Lifting his legs up a little more to put them on my shoulders so I could move better. I pressed my tongue inside him a little curling it a little. I stroked the outside of his thighs as I lapped at his entrance a little.

I knew I'd eventually be able to fuck him properly one day but I'd have to wait. This would have to do until then. I pulled out my tongue and kissed his hole licking my finger a lot and pressing my finger in again, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 20:01

I felt Tom lifting up more my legs onto his shoulders and I sighed in pleasure again, resting my right forearm in front of my face before I gasped loudly when his tongue slipped inside of me.

" Tom ", I moaned a bit as I digged my nails of my free hand in the blanket.

He curled it up lightly, making me shivers strongly, and then moaned over and over very lighty as he lapped at my entrance. When he pulled it out, I let out a moan, moving away my forearm to see what my boyfriend was doing and before I could do it, his finger slipped in me and I dropped my head back on the pillow, letting out a moan. I was wondering how much Tom was frustrated. I mean I was usually the one who was getting sex in those 2 almost 3 weeks in couple with him.

" Tom? " I said between sighs of pleasure, flushing, " How much... Since when didn't you have sex? " I whimpered, letting my eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 21:10

Bill moaned when I pulled out my tongue, making the same noise when I slipped my finger into him. I licked the tip of his cock and then he asked me how long it had been since I had had sex. I thought about it for a little bit as I took Bill into my mouth sucking at his cock for a little bit.

I moved my head away adding another finger in quickly before letting out a gasp. "About 4 months," I panted, licking the tip of his cock and kissing it once. "It was a girl obviously."

I had broken up with my last girlfriend in a hurry over something really stupid and had been getting more aware of my interest in guys so I never had the means to have sex.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 21:32

When Tom sucked all of my crotch in his mouth, I gasped loudly, tilting my head back more after I asked him the last time he had sex. I swallowed hardly, trying to focuss to speak but shivers were going through my body quickly as the warmness of his mouth was around my cock.

" Hmm... I... I'm sorry for taking ahh... long to do it... " I blushed, letting out a long moan of pleasure.

I kept my eyes close, unable to open them right now.

" I wanna do it... " I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 22:45

When I heard Bill apoligise for taking so long to do it I just smiled. In all honesty I wasn't angry or even upset with him. I was fine that he wanted to wait. It was a big deal for him and I didn't want to push him. I loved him. I never wanted to hurt him.

The next thing Bill said made me completely forget what I was doing. I was silent for a minute before I realized what he had said. I wanna do it....I pulled my finger out of him and moved up his body, I leaned over him and kissed his forehead and then his lips.

"No..." I said kissing his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next