x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 8:19

As I rubbed my hands along Bill's body I heard him gasp and could feel him start to tremble again. After I kissed him he pulled away and hid himself in my neck. I pushed him to quickly too soon. I knew he must be feeling uncomfortable and frightened after what Steven did but it was like I forced myself on him after Steven and I was no better than his nut job brother.

Bill hugged me and I just say there holding him. I didn't know how long we sat there but it was a while. I rocked back and forth gently as Bill held me. I was thankful that Bill couldn't see my face. I was glad for the time to cry silently as I held him against me, finally sure that he was safe. The tears slid down my face slowly and I did what I could to not let them drop on Bill so he wouldn't notice.

You don't deserve me as a boyfriend,,,you need someone who can protect you....
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 12:40

Tom hugged me closer while rocking back and forth for a while, both of us stayng quiet. After I sniffed, I kissed lightly Tom's neck and then I whiped my left eye with my palm, moving back from Tom. I stared at his face, looking at the tears who were falling down his cheeks without saying a word. What had happened with Steven had obviously shocked Tom. I rested back my face in his neck, closing my eyes as I hugged him tightly against me, crying silently too.

" I Love you... " I murmured, almost digging my nails in the end of his back to not touch his tattoo.

One day I would have to say all the things that had happened between me and my brother, but right now I couldn't think about talking about this.

Ps :: Hullooow xD I had a 50 min's of break, so I wrote a reply, mwa ha ha!! I'll be online around 5h30pm owkay???? =DD xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 13:51

Bill sat back and saw that I had been crying. He said nothing inly hiding back in my neck again. I could feel his fingers dig lightly into my back and I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I wrapped my arms around him as best I could. I didn't want him away from me. I couldn't leave him alone. He murmerd that he loved me and I swallowed.

I opened my mouth to say it too but all that came out was a sob. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and I grabbed Bill against me crying into his neck.

"God....!" I sobbed, "I'm so sorry Bill I'll never let you go...I...I won't let you get hurt again..." I cried.

I cried into his shoulder and held him tight letting out all the anger I had. I had let him nearly be raped, he'd been beaten, he'd been fired and he'd been harassed and it was all because of me.

Ps: Hi!! Yeah I'll be on tonight! heehee!! Talk then! XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 16:27

After a crying moment from both of us, I sobbed once, whipping my face quickly as I moved back to look at Tom's face, stroking it with my fingertips.

" I Love you, I do... " I repeated, sniffing.

I hugged him tightly once, humming his sent before sitting on his laps properly, moving my legs away from around his waist.

" I'm hungry ", I said quietly, grabbing his hand in mine.

I didn't want to see Steven, but I had to if I wanted to eat or go out of my room.

Ps :: Hmm... Maybe I'll be at home more around 5h45pm xD xoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:11

We both cried together for a moment and after a while Bill pulled back wiping his face and grabbed my face and stroked it softly. He told me he loved me and I nodded sniffing too.

"I love you too," I told him, looking into his eyes.

Bill hugged me before sitting up properly and telling me he was hungry. I sniffed again and smiled.

"Let's go eat so," I tole him kissing his lips quickly.

We stood up and walked to the door but I stopped before he opened it.

"Wait Bill, I just wanna say one thing," I hummed, "I have no doubt that Steven bad mouthed me but you know its all bullshit, right? I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 0:04

We stood up after a moment, and then I asked Tom if it would be fine that we go eat and he nodded at me. I sniffed a little, grabbing his hand in mine to walk over the door, but Tom asked me to wait. I looked at him while he told me that Steven had badmouthed about him, questionning me if I knew it was all bullshit. I made a sad face, my hand tightenning his grip on Tom's hand before I wrapped my free arm around his waist to hug him, resting my face in his neck.

" Of course..." I murmured, " How can you say this...? I mean... I beleive you more than my own brother... " I said quietly again.

I moved my face away from his neck, kissing his cheek once before pressing my lips on his for a second.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 5:50

Bill looked at me sadly and I felt his hand tighten around mine. He hugged me and put his face in my neck. With my free hand I stroked his back and he murmured that he would never listen to Steven.

I sighed in relief and Bill pulled back kissing my cheek and then my lips.

"I know you wouldn't believe him, I just had to ask...Sorry...I love you....

I felt a little better hearing that from Bill even though I knew that Bill would never believe Steven over me.

I pressed my forehead against his and stroked his cheek with my free hand. "I love you...."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 7:22

I smiled a bit as Tom replied that he knew I wouldn't beleive Steven before telling me that he loved me, and then he stroked my back a little. When he pressed his forehead, repeating that he loved me, I flushed lightly and nibbled on my lips.

" Don't stop Loving me... " I murmured, begging him as I closed my eyes.

Problems was the best word for my life, and I was scared that Tom would want to give up on me one day, tired of all my problems.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 8:14

I saw Bill flush when I repeated that I loved him. I saw him close his wyes and murmur at me. He asked me to not stop loving him and I frowned a little before touching his face kissing his closed eyes once for each of them. I rested my lips against his face and breathed in the scent of his skin.

[ b]"Never! I'll never ever, for as long as I live until long long after I die, stop loving you,"[/b] I told him kissing his face many times.

I couldnt stop loving him even if I wanted to. He was everything to me and despite everything we had been through I would never let him go. Those two days when we had broken up were the worst of my life and I would never go through that again.

"As long as you don't stop loving me either," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 8:47

Tom replied and his answer made me smile a bit, and I tightenned my arms around.

" I won't either.... " I murmured, stroking the end of his back softly, " Tom? I don't wanna cook dinner... Can we go out? I'll take my last 25 Euro, we should be fine to eat something ", I said quietly, not openning my eyes still.

I needed Tom's body against mine; I didn't want to think about another one. I sniffed his scent one last time before looking up at him, kissing his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 9:27

Bill smile when I answered him. His smile made me smile and I pressed my lips to his forehead a little. He told me that he wouldnt stop loving me either and I knew he meant it. I didn't have to worry about whether he was telling the truth or not because there was something about bill that when he said something to me I knew he couldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

Bills fingers stroking the dnd of my back made me shiver a little and I smiled. He asked if we could go out to eat offering to use the last of his money to pay for it.

"of course we can go out," I told him as he kissed my lips. I smiled and stroked his face. " I'll take you out, like a date," I offered.

We both needed to relax and a meal out just the two of us would be nice and we could get away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 9:34

I smiled a little, stroking still the end of Tom's back as he talked to me. When he offered to pay too, I made hamster cheeks before resting my face in his neck to hum his scent deeply.

" I never had a date before... " I mumbled, rubbing my nose on his skin before kissing it, and then moved my face away.

I grabbed a jean and a random t-shirt, pulling them on and then I kept Tom's hand in mine before openning the door, and we walked out of my room to go downstairs. I tried to not pay attention to my brother who was in the living room. I went on the other side of Tom, making sure I couldn't see Steven who was now snigerring and I picked up my boots, going outside quickly with Tom to put on the boots. I breathed out, having not noticed that I had hold inside my breath and felt my heart who was racing in my chest. I grabbed back Tom's hand in mine tightly, going closer to him.

" Where could we go? " I asked him as I tried to walk quickly with him over the car.

Ps :: You.are.not.online.!!!.=O. Why's that?? TT_TT xoxoxo XD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 9:53

Bill told me that he had never been on a date. I thought back a little and nodded. It was true, Well it was with me at least. For the whole time we were together we had never really had a date. It was a little weird that two people in a couple could be in a couple for so long without going on a date but I guess we weren't like your typical couple.

"You'll have a date now," I told him with a smile.

Because I was already dressed BIll ran around the room pulling clothes on before dragging me downstairs. His brother was sitting in the sitting room and I could see that Bill was doing his best to ignore him. If Bill would have let me I would have run over to him and beat his face so bad that he would have to wear a mask permanently. Even that would be too good for him. He deserved a lot worse.

We went outside and Bill pulled on his shoes asking me where we should go. I smiled at him and grabbed the keys out of his hands.

"I know where we can go. Get in the car," I told him.

I walked around and got in the car starting it and waiting for Bill. I was gonna bring him to a really nice restaurant that I knew, It wasn't too fancy because I know for the really fanny ones you needed to be all dressed up and even though Bill looked amazing in just a t-shirt and jeans it wouldn't be alright for the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 10:36

I raised my eyebrows as Tom grabbed the keys from my hands, saying that he knew where we were going. I went in the car after he asked me to do it, then locked my belt, looking over him lightly.

" Where are you bringing us? " I asked him curiously.

I looked in the little mirror and gasped, seeing my makeup who was really horrible.

" Don't drive too fast! " I said before looking in the little drawer of my car, picking out some eyeliner, black powder and mascara to fix my makeup.

I knew it was stupid to do all this, but I didn't want to look stupid when I was going on my first real date.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 11:33

Bill got in the car and closed his belt and I started to drive. He asked me where I was going and I chuckled a little. "I'm bringing you to my favorite restaurant," I told him with a smile. The food was really nice and it was really romantic without being way too expensive. I would bring my girlfriends here on out first dare and they always really liked it so I hope bill would too.

Suddenly he gasped and I jumped a little making the cat jerk a small bit. "Jeez bill!" I sighed. All he was doing was putting on make up. I chuckled a little and slowed down so he would have time to finish before we got there. "You're beautiful without that too you know," I told him with a smile as I glanced over to him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 11:48

I managed to fix my makeup, and I heard Tom saying that I was beautiful without it. I stuck out lightly my tongue at him -to not get hurt- and kept doing my makeup, flushing.

" It's not because you like me more without it that I'll stop doing doing it... " I replied.

I looked outside, placing my makeup products as I was finish, and hummed a bit.

" What's your favourite restaurant?? " I questionned him, looking at him now.

I didn't know wich one was, because in fact I didn't know a lot of things about Tom. I knew he liked guitar, working out, chocolat - I noticed it as he was always squealing when he was seeing choco' - and that he liked being with me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 12:03

Bill stuck out his Tongue at me and I chuckled. He told me that just because I liked him without the make up on didn't mean he was gonna stop wearing it.

"I didn't say I wanted you to stop wearing it. I just mean that you are equally as beautiful without that on then you are with it on," I told him.

It was true that I thought he was better without the make up simply because I loved bill for just bill and not because of his clothes or his make up.

Bill finished fixing his face and put away his stiff in the box where he found it. He asked mr what my favourite restaurant was. I smiled a little and looked over at him.

"Its an Italian restaurant, but that's all I'm telling you. Though it's nothing really special. I just had good times there and good memories and I want you to be part of them too," I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 12:11

I smiled at what Tom explained to me and I leaned over him to give a kiss on his cheek, then sat properly at my place before asking him what his favourite restaurant was. I chuckled as it was an Italian one, and when he explained to me that he wanted me to be part of those good memories I smiled still.

" Aw... I hope you'll forget the other memories ", I said with hamster cheeks, feeling a little jalous that Tom had 'great moments' in this restaurant.

Yes, I was kinda jealous about stupid stuffs, but I couldn't myself to stop being like this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 12:25

Bill made hamster cheeks at me and I chuckled when he said that he hoped I would forget the other memories that I had there. Seeing Bill jealous was cute and funny at the same time. All those memories meant nearly nothing compared to the memories I had made with Bill, even if most of them werent great.

"I can't forget them Bill, but I can tell you that any memories I have are nothing compared to you" I said.

I kept driving for another few minutes and we came to the restaurant and I stopped the car.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 13:02

I blushed lightly when Tom explained that the memories he had before were nothing comparing to me. When we arrived at the restaurant, he turned off the car and I looked over him, nibbling on my lips lightly. After I had unlocked my belt, I moved over my boyfriend, half on him and I kissed his neck a little, slidding one hand under his shirt to stroke his stomach and chest.

" I Love you ", I murmured, rubbing my cheek on his.

It was around 3h45pm now and having dinner that soon was kinda funny. I moved back to my seat and openned the door, going out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 13:22

When I had parked at the restaurant I turned off the car and opened my seat belt. Bill did the same and then he climbed onto me a little and I jumped. I didn't expect it so I jumped a little. Bill kissed my neck and slid his hand under my shirt saying that he loved me. He rubbed his cheek against mine and I smiled chuckling a little.

"I love you too Bill," I hummed,

Bill got out of the car and I followed him going over to him and taking his hand. I brought it to my lips and kissed it with a smiled. I brought him to the restaurant and we wne inside. I asked the waiter for a table for two. He looked at me with a smile and then looked at Bill and he frowned a little. I looked at him angrily and held Bill's hsnd tighter.

"Excuse me! Table for two please." I insisted as he stared at Bill a little,

"Oh of course..." he said looking away and bringing us to the table at the back of the restaurant.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Can we have that one please?" I said pointing to one in the middle of the restaurant.

"Sorry that table is booked," he said.

"And that one?" I asked raising my eyebrow and pointing to the one beside it.

He cleared his throat and looked at Bill again.

"Uh...yes of course," he told me.

We went over and sat down and the waiter left the menus before he left.

"Asshole..." I said shaking my head, "Sorry about that,"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 13:36

When we got inside, Tom asked for a table for two and the waiter looked at me weirdly. I didn't pay attention to it, feeling Tom's hand tightenning around mine and then we followed him. I dunno why Tom was getting pissed, then the waiter stared at me before saying the table was fine and he leaved. We sat at the table, then Tom said that he was sorry about that. I nibbled at the inside of my cheeks, looking at him.

" About what? " I questionned him.

Honnestly I didn't really know why he was 'sorry' about... in fact about what?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:22

Bill looked at me a little confused and asked why I had said sorry to him. I smiled at him and held his hands over the table. If he didn't know then there was no reason to tell him and upset him. Some people just didn't like gays and there was nothing me nor Bill could do about it so rather than upsetting him and making a scene I would just get over it. I was at least here with the person I loved and nothing was more important than that at the time.

"Nothing Billa. It's nothing, I was being stupid," I told him as I kissed his hands a little.

Suddenly the waiter dropped a jug of water on the table with a bang making me and Bill separate our hands.

"Are you ready to order now sirs?" he said rather abruptly.

I looked up at him after taking a deep breath.

"No not yet thank you," I said between gritted teeth.

He nodded and turned away with a huff. I looked at Bill and forced out a smile.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:44

I nodded lightly as he said there was nothing, then smiled softly as Tom grabbed my hands over the table to kiss them, saying he was acting stupid.

" You're not ac- ", I started to say, but the waiter banged -or almost- the jug of water on the table and I jumped, gasping surprised.

When he asked us -kinda roughly- what we wanted to eat, I was going to reply that we didn't have the time to choose before Tom said between his teeth that we hadn't choosed yet. When the waiter was gone, I nibbled on my lips, looking at my boyfriend who asked me what I wanted to eat.

" Um... Well I... "

I looked behind Tom a little, seeing the waiter who was talking to another guy and pointing over us with a laughe. I winced, looking at the table as I played with my pants.

" Tom...? We should go to another restaurant... " I proposed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:24

I saw Bill look behind me a little before suggesting that we should go to another restaurant. I gritted my teeth and looked behind me. I sighed and looked back at Bill.

"I'm sorry Bill..." I said playing with his hands a little, "We can't do anything without be looked at or laughed at and it's not fair on you. We aren't going somewhere else because we shouldn't have to."

I kissed his hand a little and smiled sadly. "I'll be back in a minute," I said getting up.

I walked over to the waiters and looked at them.

"Excuse me, Can I talk to the manager please?" I asked.

One of them looked at me and scoffed. "He's not here," they replied with a laugh.

"He is here, don't bullshit me," I told them getting a little angry.

"Sorry sir he's out," they smirked.

That was enough. I growled at them turning and storming into the kitchen. I heard them yell and run after me. I walked up to the head chef and tapped him on the back. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Tom!" he said happily clapping me on the back.

"Hey Ger," I said turning to the waiters behind me who were looking at me shocked,

They whimpered a little looking around awkwardly.

"What's up? What's going on?" Ger asked me looking a little confused.

"Those guys are giving me a hard time," I told him, "I'm here with a date and they are being rude."

Ger frowned and looked at them with narrowed eyes, "You two get out of here and stop causing trouble! Bring that table some bread and a free bottle of wine and don't annoy me!" he snapped.

They ran out of the kitchen and I shook my head with a chuckle.

"Thanks Ger," I said.

"No problem Tom! So how's my little bro these days?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next