x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 23:04

As Tom stopped to suck me, I whined a little waiting for him to answer me and then he finally moved up, kissing my forehead and my lips once. When he replied with a 'no', I whimpered lightly against his lips. I knew I couldn't have my first time in my bed with him like this; my brother could come in less than 2 hours and it was kinda weird to do it in my parents house...

" Umm... Tom... " I panted lightly, rubbing unconsciously my crotch against his with a moan, resting my face in his neck to suck on the skin hardly.

I was hoping that he would be proud of me even if I couldn't use my tongue. I know it was a stupid thought, but I was feeling really useless. I couldn't suck him off, kiss him properly or even let him have sex with me, because I couldn't right now.

" I Love you... " I sighed in pleasure against the skin of his neck.

My cock was hard and to be honnest I hadn't touch it -in a sexual way- since 1 week, so I was half the way ready to come.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep - 8:03

I knew Bill wanted to do it and I knew that I wanted to do it even more than he did but I couldn't let him. Firstly we were in his house and anyone could walk in on us and secondly we were in his house! I was also afraid that if Bill just suddenly decided it he would regret it later. I wanted it to be the perfect situation when we did get around to it. It would be romantic and what not. I kissed his forehead and his lips and he whimpered. "I don't want you jumping into it Bill just because of me," I said softly kissing him again.

I moved down his body and kissed his chest finding his nipple and licking it a little. "I love you too and I want to wait until you are really ready," I told him. I kissed his stomach and hummed against his skin letting the vibrations move on his stomach. I smiled and wrapped my hand around his cock and started stroking it a little. I knew he was going to come soon because he hadn't been pleasured like this in a long time and he probably couldn't last much longer.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep - 19:42

I hummed as Tom kissed my lips before telling me that I shouldn't do it because of him and I groaned lightly, letting him kiss my lips once again. Then, he moved down on my body, licking my nipple and I moaned a bit, blushing more as he talked to me. That was kind coming from him. I always had thought that boys couldn't wait to have sex with their partner and Tom was waiting. Though I was a guy too, so it was stupid to think like this, but I was gay... it was a little different, no?

" Ahh... " I whimpered as he wrapped his fingers around my crotch again to stroke it, humming against my stomach.

I felt the vibrations and tilted my head back lightly, nibbling on my lips as my feet pressed on the mattress, my breath going more quick each second.

" Tomm... " I sighed in loud pleasure, moving my hips unconsciously.

My skin was burning lightly, but I sat up a little to stop Tom's hand, panting.

" No... " I mumbled, pulling his hand away from my cock and then made Tom come near me as I let him go above me.

I could have turn him down on the bed, but he had his tattoo in his back, so I didn't want to hurt him. I moved my face down over his, makin butturflies kisses all over it as I stroked his neck softly, moaning few times. I just wanted to be released, but I needed to make Tom more hard and I wanted to come with him. I pressed my hips against his, letting out a loud moan before biting on my lower lip and started to move and roll my hips on Tom's ones, breathing loudly by the nose.

" I-I won't be able to handle much... " I whimpered, not going fast or I would come in 2 seconds.

Ps :: ...O.o Oh well, a long one for you, haha xDD xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep - 19:44

Bill moaned my name as I kept stroking his and kissing his belly softly. I could feel Bill moving his hips underneath me as I pumped his cock slowly. Bill sat up and brushed my hand away from his cock. I looked up at him surprised. He told me no and I was about to argue and protest before he pulled me down to him, as close as he could, so I was almost lying with my entire body weight on top of him. He pressed small little butterfly kisses all over my face and I smiled. I hummed and purred softly in the back of my throat as I felt Bill's soft lips move over my face. I loved being with him. He made me feel better than anyone else I had been with and I couldn't get enough of his company.

That was probably something that people would laugh at and say it was only because we had had just been together for three weeks. I didn't think that though. I couldn't imagine there ever being a time where I wouldn't want to feels Bill's naked body against me, or kiss his soft lips, or wrap my arms around his beautiful body and hold him close breathing in his scent. I loved him. More than I thought I could love someone.

I suddenly felt Bill move his hips against mine and I hissed as his cock moved against my one. He said that he wouldn't be able to handle much and that he would come very soon if I kept doing what I was doing. I nodded lightly biting my lip and lowering my head to kiss and suck on Bill's neck again.

"Bill, I know we say this a lot..." I began as I kissed up his neck stopping just below his ear, "And I mean it every time I say it..." I breathed as I nibbled on his ear. I stopped for a second and looked into Bill's eyes and I stroked his face with my hand.. "I love you more than I can say Bill, the thought of being without you kills me. I....I just...I can't say it in any other way, I love you...so much..."

I knew it was kind of girly and pathetic to get all soppy and mushy like that but I couldn't help it. It felt like a perfect time to say it and I wanted him to know.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 23:24

As I told him that I would come soon -after only 5 minutes or something-, Tom nodded at my words before moving his head over my neck to kiss and suck the skin between his lips. I shivered strongly, holding Tom's shoulders with my hands as I let out few moans of pleasure, panting a little already.

" Oh my God... " I whimpered, feeling his kisses going over my ear as Tom breathed near it, nibbling on my ear lobe.

Every touches coming from Tom were making me going insane and crazy. I could purr only by a kiss on my cheek right now! He, then, suddenly stopped to touch me and I breathed out of releivment, knowing I wouldn't have endure his touches down my body any longer. When he looked in my eyes, I smiled lightly, not knowing why he had stopped; and before I opened my mouth, Tom said that he loved me more than anything, strkoing my face. I didn't know why, but it felt nice to hear it this time -more than usual- and my eyes became wet quickly as I smiled, my lower lip trembling a little.

" Tom... " I murmured, resting my forehead against his, " I Love you too... " I whimpered, a warm feeling of hapiness growing in me, " I Love you... " I repeated, pressing my lips on his.

I didn't moved, nibbling few times his lips as I kissed them without my tongue, pressing my body against Tom's one while stroking his back with my palms.

" I Love you Tom ", I whispered against his mouth, few tears escaping from my eyes.

I couldn't beleive that I had a boyfriend like him. He was gentle, kind, funny, cute sometimes, intelligent... I couldn't even find something wrong with him. He was maybe getting frustated more fast than me, but this was a part of him that I had to take with Tom; and I was happy with him.

I moved down on his chest, pushing Tom back to make him lie before I kissed randomly the skin of his chest, and then his stomach.

" D'you have..? " I asked, blushing, " Oh nevermind... We're in my house... " I mumbled.

I nibbled on my lips, Tom's cock brushing my chest and then I moved over my bedside table to pick something from it nervously.

" Um... "

I showed Tom a tiny pocket of plastic in a square form.

" Oh must I...? " I mumbled, feeling stupid.

Of course I knew how we had to place a condom on a guy cock; a person showed it to us at school, long time ago. But I didn't want to rip the littly thing and get my tongue infected because of Tom's crotch.

Ps :: Wooh ooh!! A long one for you xD I won't be online today night before... Hmm... I bet around 6h30pm-7h00pm. Must help mom with cleaning the house for 1 hour ;( You'll be busy ((If you're online)) with answering me sow <<3 Luv Ya!! XD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 16:26

When I finished what I had to say I saw Bill smile and his lower began to quiver a little. I smiled at him continuing to stroke his face. Bill moved forward, touching his forehead to mine and saying my name. He told me that he loved me too once and then again before he pressed his lips on mine for a sweet loving kiss. I could feel everything from one of Bill's kisses. His emotions always came through in his kisses and even with out the tongue they were as passionate and as caring and as loving as they always were.

Bill nibbled on my lips for a little while while stroking my back softly. I stay against him, pulled close, and very slowly ran my hands up and down his body, He told me again that he loved me when his lips were against mine. I opened my eyes concerned when I felt some wetness against my face. Bill had stared to tear up a little and I smiled moving in to kiss the tears away from his face. I could taste the salt and when I had finished I kissed his lips again. I ran my tongue around his lips, biting the lower one a little. "You are my everything," I said, "And you will always be my everything...

Bill moved down my chest, planting soft kisses as he went and I hummed and giggled at the feeling of his lips against my skin. "Ngh..."

Bill stopped and looked at me as he started to ask a question and blushed. I raised my eyebrow but he seemed to forget he was in his house. He leaned over and pulled something out of his drawer. He held up the square wrapper and I smirked at him, I didn't think he would have condoms in his room.

He seemed a little confused and I smiled sitting up a little and taking it and opening it.

"What is it for?" I asked.

I didn't want to seem like an idiot but I had said that we wouldn't have sex so I was a little confused about why we needed it.

Ps:: Heehee!! Long one for you too!! In case im on late Love you!! XD))
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 17:37

As I showed him the protection, Tom smiled as he sat up and then grabbed it to open the condom. He asked me what it was for and I just nibbled on my lips, moving forward to hug Tom lightly, humming.

" Well... My tongue is pierced and... I don't want it to get infected... " I murmured in his ear, stroking his neck with my left palm as my free hand moved down his body to stroke softly his crotch.

I kissed the skin of his neck a little, keeping to stroke it before looking up at Tom.

" ...I don't know how to put it on your... cock... " I mumbled while resting back my face in his neck to suck lightly the skin.

I was trying hard to not blush after what I had say. I didn't liked to use sexual or mean words, but I didn't really had the choice right now.

" So... can you do it? " I asked him, raising my eyebrows a little while looking up at Tom again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:10

After I had asked about the condom Bill hugged me and hummed. He told me that it was because he didn't want to get his tongue infected and I smiled. I thought he didn't want to suck me off at all and learning that he was going to make me happy.

"Oh right," I said with a smile.

I gasped a little feeling Bill stroking my cock and I kissed the side of his face a little too. I could feel Bill kissing my neck and I moaned a little before he stopped. He looked really cute when he told me that he didn't know how to put it on me. He moved back to kiss at my neck and I stroked his back a little.

"You don't?" I asked with a small chuckle.

He asked me if I could do it and I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Nope...I want you to do it," I told him with a smirk.

I found it really sexy to have someone else put the condom on me. It added to the mood.

"I'll tell you how but you have to do it," I told him kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:35

Tom chuckled when I said I didn't know how to put on a condom and I rolled my eyes.

" It's not funny... " I mumbled.

I had never had sex before, so it was obviously normal that I didn't know how to place the protection on someone's cock, right? When I asked if he could put it on himself on his cock, Tom said that I would do it and I blushed, looking wide eyed at him a little.

" W-what? Me?? " I babbled before he kissed my lips, " Oh God... alright... " I replied feeling stupid.

I took the condom, looking at it for a moment before looking up at Tom.

" Are you sure...? I mean... I won't put it right... " I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:10

When I suggested Bill put the condom on he blushed and looked at me shocked. He took the condom out of my hand and looked at it for a little before looking at me again and saying that he would put it on wrong. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You can do it," I told him putting my hands on his, "It's very easy."

I kept my hands on his and moved them to tell him what to do. I knew that Bill probably hadn't used a condom with anyone before and was probably a little nervous but there was nothing hard about it.

"Ok, you squeeze the tip like this," I said as I made his fingers squeeze the tip of the condom, "To get out the air."I could see Bill was looking at the condom, his concentration on nothing but the piece of protection. It was really cute to see him being so careful and innocent.

"Now you put it on my cock," I moved his hands so the condom was just sitting on the tip of my cock.I chuckled a little again and leant forward to kiss Bill's forehead.

"And then you roll it on..." I told him moving his hand down once with the condom so it was just covering the head of my cock.. I took my hands away and nodded at Bill. "Now roll it down to the base. and you are done. Very easy."

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:50

I nibbled on my lips as Tom placed his hands on mines to show me how to hold the protection, moving my hand for a moment until the condom was lightly on his cock. I whimpered, flushing before rolling it all the way down on his crotch, holding my breath. It was ridiculous to stress like this, but I didn't know why but I was affraid to hurt him or something. I swallowed a little, smiling as I looked up at Tom.

" Is it fine? " I asked him, moving forward to wrap my arms around him and then rested one hand behind his neck to press my lips on his.

I rubbed unconsciously my lenght against his thigh, purring from the back of my throat while nibbling and sucking his lower lip. I didn't know if I could actually suck him, because my tongue would roll and touch his cock -the material- and moving my new piercing wasn't a great idea, but I could try atleast one time. My lips moved over his neck where I started to kiss it few times before sucking on it, stroking Tom's hardness with one hand. It was weird with this protection on it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 3:22

Bill finished rolling the condom down until it was fully covering my cock. I hadn't worn a condom in a long time. I grimaced a little feeing the tightness on my cock but I got over it once Bill pulled himself against me and pressed his lips to mine. He asked if it was alright and I smiled kissing him back again.

"It's perfect," I told him against his lips, "See it wasn't hard. You'll will be doing it all by yourself the next time."

I could feel Bill's leg moving against my cock and the friction was really nice making my cock a little warm. I moved to kiss Bill again but he had started sucking on my neck and before I gt the chance to moan he grabbed my cock and was stroking it. The moan changed to a gasp and it almost sounded like a yelp of pain.

I never really liked being jerked off with a condom on. It was a little uncomfortable and the condom always dulled the feeling of everything but I wasn't going to say anything to Bill. I was happy that he seemed to be enjoying himself so I would do the same.

"Han...Bill...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 7:14

As I started to suck at his neck, I moved my hand over his cock to jerk him, but when I heard his weird gasp I stopped quickly, removing my hand and then I looked up at Tom when I moved my face from his neck.

" Sorry ", I mumbled, kissing his lips once, then back to his neck, " Maybe I... Well maybe I should just stroke it without the condom? " I asked him, sucking on his neck again.

I wasn't sure it would be fine right now if I was sucking him off, because my tongue would get injured with the mouvment and the friction on the material of the protection.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 9:11

Bill stopped suddenly and apologized suggesting that it would be better to stroke me without the condom on. He moved to kiss my lips and then started sucking lightly at my neck. He had used the condom for nothing if he decided he wasn't going to do anything. Not that I minded really. Well his piercing wad annoying me but there really wasn't anything I could do. A tattoo was much less hassle.

"No you didn't hurt me," I told him as he kissed me.

He stayed sucking at my neck and I stroked his waist a little. I was hard for like 10 minutes now and if something wasn't going to happen it would end up disappearing.

"You can do what you want Billa," I said kissing the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 19:24

I shivered when Tom stroked my sises, a little laughe coming out from my lips as I was sucking at his neck. It was a bit tickling me. After making the hickey, Tom kissed the side of my face and I purred lightly, stroking his neck, shoulders and chest as I slidded my hands along his body before making Tom lie over me as I lay on the bed. I couldn't make him lie on his back or it would be painfull because of his tattoo.

" I Love you ", I hummed, moving my hand over his cock to remove the condom and feeled weird as I pulled it off, placing it away on the floor before kissing his lips.

I wrapped one arm around one of his to be able to rub our cocks together, making me sigh in pleasure.

" Tom ", I whispered, rubbing my cheek against his.

Feeling his skin on mine was just awesome, like always. And it had been so long since we didn't touch each other that it was better this way, though I didn't want to loose him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 19:34

I would now bet that my entire neck was covered in hickeys and though I couldn't complain because I had covered Bill in them but it was just the fact that I put them in places that couldn't be seen. He kissed my cheek and slid his hands down my body stroking his my neck and chest as he went. Bill lay on the bed and pulled me over him as he hummed that he loved me.

"I love you too Billa," I told him as he kissed my lips and pulled the condom off.

He threw the condom on the floor and wrapped his arm around me rubbing our bodies and cocks together.

"Bill," I moaned at the same time as Bill called out my name.

I ran my hands along his body and purred. He was so sexy. I could feel his cock rub against mine and I gasped a little. Before I could say anything there was a huge knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 19:50

I kept purring in pleasure, whispering things to Tom as we rubbed our hips together, and then someone knocked strongly on the door. I opened my eyes wide, gasping as I looked at Tom.

" Bill!? " I heard my brother calling me.

I winced, rubbing lightly my cheek against Tom's.

" Urgh... Pretend you're asleep... " I murmured, moving away with a moan.

I stood up, pulling on my boxers quickly and then grabbed my -Tom's- t-shirt to put it on. I looked down at my crotch; we couldn't see the bump in it. I fixed quickly my frange before trying to calm down the red on my cheeks before opening the door, nibbling on my lips.

" What do you want... " I asked Steeven.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 19:55

Bill gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. We heard someone call from outside and we knew it was Steven straight away. I rolled my eyes and Bill got up telling me to pretend to be asleep.I grunted getting into the bed and pulling the covers over me.

"Tell him to fuck off"" I hissed before Bill answered the door.

I lay there and listned to them talking. I hoped Steven didn't want to come into the room or he would see the condom on the floor. I wasn't really listening but when I did hear them I understood one sentance.

I left it in your room Let me in to find it....
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:27

Steven raised an eyebrow, looking at me.

" It seems I was right when I noticed your car was outside... " he chuckled before looking at my shirt, pulling at the end of it a little.

I gasped, removing his hand away quickly.

" I've forgot my USB key. " he said, looking still at the end of my shirt.

I pulled at it a bit to hid my thighs, shaking my head a little.

" No, I... Later okay...? Tom's asleep... " I murmured before he said to let him in.

He then tried to enter my room, but I made him stop, closing the door behind me. He grunted, grabbing my arm.

" Hey! I said to let me in, Bill ", he hissed quietly, pulling at my arm, " Or do you want me in you? " sniggered.

I gasped, looking at him wide eyed. I shook my head quickly in response, trying to remove my arm from his grip before he walked -still holding my arm- over his room.

" What!? Are you crazy!! " I panted, seeing him grin.

I felt my stomach becoming tight under the weird feeling about all this and then pushed Steven shoulder with my free hand.

" Don't touch me! " I mumbled, looking at him panicked.

My brother groaned, pulling at my hair without paying attention to my yell and then throwed me on the bed.

" What? I bet you like this... Beeing threated like a slut... I mean come on...!! This dude, Tom, is a gangsta guy. He's not with you just because he Loves you. I guess it's to fuck you and then he leave you ", he chuckled, looking over his door before locking it quickly.

I stumbled out of his bed as fast as I could, rushing over him to try to open the door, but Steven pushed me back onto the bed, pinning me down on it.

" Tsk... I tried to stay gentle with you, but it seems you're not going to give me what I want... " he sighed, brushing my neck with his fingertips as he holded my two wrists with his other hand.

I shivered lightly, trying to avoid his fingers and then my brother chuckled, pulling the end of the shirt up.

" Oooh!! You had some fun with Tom... Nope? " He smirked, looking at the almost half hard cock, " Oh well ", he chuckled, pulling down my boxers.

This is when I saw 'red', openning my eyes wide.

" DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!! " I yelled, trying to move my legs, but he managed to sit on them, grabbing his shoelaces to tie my wrists together, each one beside a (?) rung of the bed.

He turned me around on my belly, my breathe quickenning.

" Don't do this... " I whimpered, keeping my eyes wide.

" Oh, shut up... " he said without caring about me, then I felt his hands running down my back, " Hum... this Tom made load of hickeys on your skin... "

I clenched my fists tightly, gasping when he pressed his lips on the end of my back to kiss the skin few times. This was really disgusting! He was my own brother and he was crazy! He hands massaged the sides of my thighs as he kept kissing the end of my back before moving his lips over my ass, kissing close to my entrance while he spreaded my thighs. I gasped loudly, clenching all of my body muscles.

" Stop it! " I groaned, breathing hardly.

" No way... " he smirked, chuckling at the same time that he slipped his tongue in me, making me gasp loudly.

" Urhh... TOM!!! " I yelled, trying to move my hips to push Steven away, but he pressed down on them with one of his hand, the other one holding my ass spreaded, " Hng, no... " I moaned.

I hated what he was doing, but I couldn't help to have pleasure. I couldn't control my body for these things, but when I felt him kissing and sucking lightly on my entrance, I moaned loudly, whimpering as I shivered.

" No..!! " I said, closing my eyes.

" You like this, eh? " I heard him laughing, then the sound of his belt being drop on the floor made me panick.

Few seconds later, he was on top of me, his hands running over my back from my ass to my neck.

" I'm so going to fuck you hard ", he groaned, nibbling on my neck.

Then, his cock brushed my entrance; my Heart missed a beat.

Ps :: Loooonnnng one for you xDD This way you'll have tomorrow and after tomorrow to reply, haha!! <<3 Talk to you soon xoxoxo

Last edited by Bill Kaulitz on Thu 23 Sep - 9:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 8:40

From where I was lying in the bed I couldn’t really see exactly what was happening at the door. They were talking in a hushed tone and I found it hard to make out what they were saying. I heard Steven chuckle and I clenched my fists under the covers. What was that boy at? He knew I was in the room. He wouldn’t even dare try something with Bill was I was there would he?

I heard Bill gasp and move quickly and I sat up quickly in the bed. When I looked at him it seemed that nothing was wrong and I groaned quietly and lay down again. What was wrong with that kid? One would want to be really fucked up in the head to want to have sex with your brother, or rape in the case of Steven because it was obvious that Bill didn’t want it at all.
I heard Bill tell his brother I was asleep and I nodded to myself.

Yeah that’s right you little prick! Go away and leave us alone we’re busy! I thought to myself as I lay there pouting under the covers.

Steven demanded to be let in and I could see the door being forced open quickly. All of a sudden the door was slammed shut and I shot up. Why had Bill closed the door? Maybe it was because Bill had said I was asleep and didn’t want to wake me. I bit my lower lip, nibbling on the skin for several minutes. It was too quiet outside and I didn’t like it. I didn’t want to have to leave Bill alone with his sicko of a brother because there was no telling what Steven might do to him because he thought I was asleep and wasn’t going to find out.

Several minutes later I heard another door slam. Then my head was telling me that Steven had left and Bill would be coming back to join me any minute. My body, on the other hand was screaming to get up and go after him, that something was wrong. He was already beaten up once that day over me I couldn’t let him come to harm again.

I threw the covers off me a little and turned to sit at the side of the bed. I kept telling myself that I would wait one more minute and if he wasn’t in I would go after him. Every time that minute passed I would wait another simply telling myself that he could have went to the toilet or gotten something to eat.

Eventually the waiting became too much. I stood up and found my pants on the floor pulling them on and not bothering to look for a pair of boxers. I was not even a little bit hard now and all inklings at being horny were gone. I was in protection mode. I buttoned my pants and bent down to grab my shirt on the floor.

I picked it up and turned around banging my knee against the bed.

”Ow fuck!” I gasped.

As I spoke I shot my head up thinking I heard someone yell in the house. I shook my head and finished getting dressed putting the condom in the bin just in case anyone saw it while I was downstairs or something. I dropped the condom in the bin and clenched my fists when I definitely heard a yell.

Bill had called my name and he sounded worried. I threw open the front door and ran to Steven’s room. The door was locked. I put my ear to it and could hear Bill whimpering and Steven laughing. I growled low in my throat and kept listening for another few seconds.

”I’m going to fuck you hard…

My mouth dropped the minute I heard that. My eyes grew wide and my blood boiled. He was going to rape Bill right there in the room next to me!!

Then I lost control. I grabbed the door handle and turned it but the door had been locked. I banged my fists hard on the wood.

”BILL!! Bill are you in there!?” I yelled as I hammered on the door.

I knew that he was there but I had to make sure. I had heard him but I needed to know.

”Steven you sick fuck; get off him!! Bill! Bill I’m here!!” I roared banging and kcking at the door.

I knew we were in Bill’s house and that if I damaged the door I would get in trouble from him parents but right then I didn’t care. All I wanted was for Bill to be safe and not to be raped.

”I will fucking kill you if you touch him you fucking pervert! Open the door! Let me in!”

I banged at the door more. It was obvious that Steven wasn’t going to let me in but I had to save Bill. I looked at the door and frowned. I didn’t want to break it but I was going to have to.

”BILL!!” I yelled.

I brought my foot back and crashed it against the door, close to the handle so I could get it too open. It didn’t work the first time so I steadied myself to try again.

”You better let me in or I will break this fucking door down Steven!” I growled.

Lifting my foot again I threw it at the door at the same spot and heard a crack. The door had broken but it still wasn’t open. If I kicked it again I knew I could get in and when that happened Bill would be going to his younger brother’s funeral.

Ps: Oh God he’s a bastard! And you said I was mean Lyly! hahaha!! Okie! Here’s a looooooooooong one too! heehee! XD

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 18:40

As Steven was kinda playing with me, I heard Tom yelling behind the door and I hopped that my brother would leave me alone now. Unfortunately, he hissed through his teeth, his cock stil brushing my ass.

" Shut up man!! " he groaned at Tom.

Before I could say something, he pinned my face against the matress, my cheek crushing on it.

" Say to your stupid 'boyfriend' to leave or I'll say to the parents that he tried to hit me for no reason! " he hissed again.

I winced, closing my eyes tightly as he said this to me. My parents would definitively thrust my brother than Tom, because Steven was an 'angel' with them. I holded my tears, not responding before I felt him jump lightly as Tom punched or kicked the door few times. He screamed that Steven should open the door or he would break it down. Moving away from me, Steven hissed to himself as he untied me quickly, glaring at me as I whimpered, pulling on my boxers in 1 second.

" If he hits me, I'll say it to the parents. They beleive him after all ", he chuckled while unlocking the door, pulling at my arm to open it.

I nodded, trying to not shake because of the fear that I had in my body right now, and then I openned the door to look at Tom, not able to say anything.

" If you touch me, you'll never see Bill again. Parents are the boss ", he snigered.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 18:53

As I was about to kick the door again for the third time I head Steven yell at me to shut up. My blood boiled and I ground my teeth together.

"Don't you tell me to fucking shut up! Let him go!" I screamed, getting ready to kick the door again.

I pulled my leg back and before I could kick the door I heard it unlock. I prepared my fist to punch Steven when he opened it. The door opened and I brought back my fist dropping it as I saw Bill standing there looking at me. My heart caught in my throat as Steven said something about not touching him.

I couldn't give a shit about touching him as long as I had Bill. I would never ever leave him alone again, Not in his house, not outside, not anywhere! Not saying anything I gasped and grabbed Bill's arm pulling him out of the room and into my arms. I wrapped him up against me and held him tight stroking his back, I could feel his body shaking and my heart broke, Over his shoulder I could see Steven smirking and sniggering. I gave him the fuck finger but he ignored it. I wanted to irritate him and I knew exactly how I could do it.

Fuck the tongue piercing!

I moved my lips to Bill's grabbing him tightly into a kiss. A proper kiss as I slid my tongue into his mouth. Though I wanted to irritate Steven the kiss wasn't just for him. I was so incredibly weak after what had happened that I needed him. I needed Bill in anyway and at that moment a kiss was all I could take.

I moaned a little kissing him deeply being very careful not to brush against his new piercing. I had missed kissing him so badly. I pulled Bill up against me, wrapping his legs around my waist as I broke the kiss and kissed his face many times. I stroked Bill's back as I walked backwards to his room carrying him all the time. I had to keep an eye on Steven in case he did anything.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:38

I didn't move as Tom pulled at my arm to hug me tightly. I rested my face in his neck, sniffing his scent for a moment before I felt him grabbing my head and pressed his lips against mines. I gasped, but before I could say somthing, Tom slipped inside of my mouth his tongue, kissing me deeply. I moaned lightly, wanting to push him away lightly because of my new piercing, but at the same time I didn't want him to stop from kissing me. After a moment, he wrapped my legs around his waist while breaking the kiss and then walked over my room, stroking my back.

" Tom... " I murmured, closing my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed it lightly.

What Steven had done had shocked me and right now I couldn't say how I was feeling. Sad, angry, scared, confused... I only kept hugging Tom around his neck, breathing slowly to calm down. I didn't know what to do; tell my parents that my own brother had tried to rape me-though they wouldn't beleive me-, or just ignore what had hapened?

I holded my tears back again, tightenning my arms around Tom.

" I Love you ", I mumbled, sobbing once.

Tom had had enough stress this week, so I didn't wanted to make him upset or anything like this again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:16

Surprisingly Bill didn't push me away, He allowed me to kiss him properly moaning a little. That fucking bastard had terrifyed Bill to no end. He kept his head buried in my neck and kissed the skin softly. I could still feel him trembling from everywhere. I felt his arms wrap tighter around me and he said that he loved finlly letting out the tears that I knew he had been holding back,

My heart sunk and I felt so bad for him. I closed the door locking it and making sure that it was completely closed. I carried Bill over to the bed and sat down pulling him as close to me as I could. I wanted him on me. As close as he could get to me. I didn't want there to be any space between us and I just couldn't handle him being away from him.

"I'm so sorry! God I'm so sorry!" I whimpered sliding my hands under his shirt rubbing his body.

It was almost as if I wanted to wipe away any traces of Steven from Bill's body. I could hear him crying in my ear and I felt so helpless.

"I'll never let him touch you again Bill," I said kissing his face,

I kissed his lips, not able to resist not putting my tongue in. I was careful of his piercing again but I just needed him I needed him to be mine, to be alright, to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 22:18

We got inside the room and Tom sat down on my bed, keeping me on his laps as I cried lightly in his neck. I felt his hands slidding under my shirt and I gasped, starting to tremble a little. I knew it was Tom, but I couldn't handle having someone hands on me right now. I would be fine later. I heard him saying he was sorry and that he wouldn't let Steven touch me again. I sniffed, wincing a little before Tom pressed his lips on mines, starting to kiss me properly. I moved my face away, not wanting my tongue getting bacteries on my injurie, and then I rested my face in Tom's neck, closing my eyes.

I didn't wanted anything else than to be with Tom, hugging him for a moment. Maybe 5 or 10 minutes passed; I didn't know how long I stayed against him like this. I sniffed once, whiping my eyes with my left palm and then hugged Tom again, my chin on his shoulder as I stared at the wall behind him, blinking a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next