x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:53

I nodded a little at what Tom said before he leaved the table and I blinked, nibbling on my lips. I hated being alone when there was people, it had been always like this since I was a kid. I played with my fingers, looking around sometime to see if someone was looking at me, but there was no one. Few seconds later, 2 waiters came over me and I almost started to tremble, affraid that they would touch me. Before I could say something, one of them placed a bottle of wine on the table, going away as the second guy placed the breads before following the other waiter. I hold inside a sigh of releivment, having stressed for nothing.

I took one of the bread, placing butter on it and started to eat lightly, waiting for Tom. I hoped he wouldn't take too long with his 'I'll be back in a minute'.

Ps :: Mwa ha ha!! I managed to put them nicely ^^ Go look on FaceBook XD ....The only thing I'll have to handle is :: Going out with them! O.O >3< xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 12:32

I leaned back against the counter and nodded a little.

"Good good, it's been an interesting few weeks..." I told him with a chuckle.

"Oh really?" he asked with a smirk, "Does that have anything to do with this date of yours? She hot?"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled a little. "Your wife won't like you saying that," I laughed.

"She's not my wife Tom! Yet..." he said.

"Yeah yeah...two kids already and not even married yet...tsk tsk tsk..." I laughed.

"You're one to talk!" he said pushing me a little.

"Eh! I have no kids thanks!" I gapsed.

"Uh huh...so tell me, who is she?" he asked.

I froze and bit my lip a little.I had only just realized that none of my family knew I was gay. My parents were gone so I obviously didn't tell them and I never got to see my brother much because he was so busy.

"Um...well it's not so much a she...." I mumbled.

"Eh what?" he asked confused, "Then what is "it"? A crocodile?"

"No...." I hummed.

"Tom? What aren't you telling me..." he said.

I sighed and grabbed his wrist pulling him out of the kitchen to stand at the doors. I nibbled at my lips and pointed to the table where Bill was sitting.

"His name is Bill," I said softly.

Ps. I saw them! So cool! Je les aime tellement!! XD Désolé, je suis dans une humeur francais! mdr...XD... pps, corrige mon mauvais francais plz! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 13:11

I rested my cheek in my palm, nibbling on the bread. It has been already more than 3 minutes now that he was gone. Maybe he was gone? I felt my throat tightenning at the thought of it. I was such a drama queen! But it could happen. What if he was tired of all the people pointing me and laughing at me? Maybe he wanted someone more masculin? I winced lightly, looking at the food. I wasn't hungry anymore. Tom wouldn't have leave me alone like this... He had never did this since 3 weeks. I clenched my fist on my knees, my other hand holding the bread. I holded my tears back, playing with the bread while still waiting.

I really hated being alone somewhere. Yes, I wasn't comfortable with many people around me. I looked around again, looking at random persons in the place. I picked up quickly my cellphone which I had placed in my pocket inthe car, texting Tom.

// ...what are u doing...? xox...// Bill.

I pressed 'send', then waited again as I looked at the screen.

Ps :: Hahaha XD Ton Français est bien ^^
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 15:07

"Oh..." Ger said looking at Bill, "It's a dude..."

I nodded a little not saying anything. This wasn't the way that I wanted to let anyone find out but there was nothing I could do about it now.

"You like...guys?" he asked a little confused looking at me.

I nodded a little and continued to nibble on my lips. "Sort of..."

"I see..." he hummed.

I t sounded like he was thinking about what he was going to say to me. What the nicest way to phrase "Don't come near me again" would be,

"He's hot!" was the next thing that Ger said.

"W-what?!" I gasped a little looking at him.

"A little girly for me but still hot!" he chuckled.

I looked at him and my jaw dropped. "W-what....

Ger chuckled a little and looked at me. "We'll talk later..." he said clapping my back.

Suddenly phone phone beeped. I read the message from Bill and smiled.

"You wanna meet him?" I asked.

Ger nodded and smiled.

"Cool..." I said as we walked over to the table.

We arrived at the table and I smiled at Bill.

"Bill...this is Ger," I said with a smile, "My older brother."

Ps: Merci!! Je dois le practicer! loll!! Tu devrait parler en Francais avec moi sur Msn! mdr!! XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 15:29

After a moment, two people came near me and I was so much focussing on the cellphone screen that when Tom spoke to me, I nearly jumped, gasping.

" God! " I said as I closed my phone.

I looked up at him, but I got confused a little. There was kinda an older Tom near Tom and it was disturbing. When my boyfriend said the word 'older brother', my eyes went wide. He had a brother?? I locked over Ger and smiled lightly before looking at Tom, and then back to Ger.

" Em, Hi... " I said.

I couldn't anything else that 'This guy is hot!'. He was more old, but still. Tom was sexy and his brother too! Maybe it was a sexy family? For a second the thought of seeing his family was scaring me. What if even their dad and mom were hot? I flushed a little, blinking before standing up a bit much quickly that I thought I would stand up, and then I grabbed Tom's hand in mine a little.

" Nice to meet you ", I said at Ger, tightenning my hand around Tom's.

I was meeting Tom's brother! It was something really important, to meet the members familly of my boyfriend.

Ps :: Hahaha XD Si tu veux... Par contre, t'as fait plusieurs *environ* fautes dans ton ps =) xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13   A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of Scene [Bill/ Tom] 13
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4