x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] Empty
PostSubject: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 14:22

"Fuck off Axel!" I yelled at him.

He laughed and closed the door after him leaving us alone.

"Sorry Bill, he won't bother us anymore," I told him.

He asked if we should stay at his house or mine and I knew that it was because he was a little embarrassed and freaked out by my brother.

"Don't listen to Axel, he's an idiot. He doesn't mean to be rude...you get used to him," I said.

I wanted to stay at my house because of Steven and I was nervous about him. Besides my family just came back and I haven't seen them in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 14:30

After Tom's twin was gone, I asked him if we should either stay at my house or his and he said that I would get used to Axel. I nodded, pulling Tom on me to hug him, humming.

" Is your tattoo better? " I questionned him, " And huh... Is your twin a macho or what? " I asked him too.

He was acting like a big bad boy and I didn't liked people like this. I mean I had a tough young age and I was avoiding the more I could the dudes who were straight in general.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 14:55

Bill asked me a little about my tattoo and I smiled.

"It only hurts a little now. I forgot I even had one," I chuckled.

I pressed my lips to Bill's forehead. Then he asked me about Axel being macho.

"Axel isn't a bad guy, Bill," I said sitting up off of him, "He just likes to play up to people...He's really a puppy..."

I knew what Bill meant but Axel really wasn't like that. He seemed a bit abrupt sometimes but he was really a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 15:36

" Yeah but... Pfftt alright, maybe he's not a big macho, but he looks like. " I replied before pulling him against me again, " Hey! Stop moving away! " I grunted, rubbing my nose in his neck before chuckling.

I didn't want to move from there, we were alone once more and I was enjoying it the more I could before someone would pop in here.

" I Love you... " I murmured, stroking the back of his neck as I kept my face in it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 15:40

Bill pulled me against him again telling me he loved me. I smiled as Icould feel him stroking my neck. "I love you too Billa," I said.

I lay on him fully, holding myself up by my elbows. I kissed his lips, slipping my tongue between his teeth, pushing it against Bill's. I would have to remember to lock the door now. I moved my hips a little, grinding them against Bill's crotch a little.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 16:35

Tom lay on me and kissed me with his tongue while starting to grind his hips against mine and I shivered, clenching my fingers on the bed lightly.

" Hmm.... "

I kissed back for a moment before pulling away, putting my hand on his chest.

" Tom... " I chuckled, " We did it yesterday night..."
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 17:22

Bill pushed me a way a little saying we did it last night. I pouted a little and looked around before sliding off him.

"Hmmm....Ok..." I said, sitting on the bed beside him.

"We mightn't have alone time for long now..." I said, looking at my hands.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 17:30

Tom slidded off me and I sat up, looking at him as he said we wouldn't have time to be alone for long.

" Why are you saying that? " I asked him, stroking his arm.

I mean we could sleep together the night, so we would have some time for ourself a little atleast. I hugged him, humming his scent.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 17:48

"I'm just saying that we won't have alone time," I told him rubbing his back, "I mean my parents will be around most of the time and if not them then my brother."

I nobbled my lips a little. "We still have to clean Andy's house," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 18:23

I hugged Tom more, hidding my face in his neck.

" We'll stay in bed all day long, saying we're sick... " I chuckled.

I hummed happily, stroking Tom's back with my fingertips avoiding his tattoo.

" D'you think they're... really fine with me...? " I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 18:51

"I really do Bill," I told him stroking his face, "They do like you."

I smiled at Bill as he stroked my back. I was so happy to be with him. I just wanted to stay like that always. Not being bothered just feeling Bill with me,

"I love love love you, you know that..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 20:31

I stroked Tom's face as he said that he Loved me and I chuckled, rubbing my nose in his neck again.

" Yes... I Love you too... " I murmured.

I hummed, placing one leg above his before kinda curling up against him and then something jumped on me.

" WAHH!! "

I gasped before laughing as Tom's cat was there, purring and rubbing against me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 21:31

I sat up when Bill gasped and saw Mittens on the bed with us.

"I'm sorry for forgetting about you again Missus!" I said as I pet her head.

I picked up the cat and put her on Bill's chest. "Now Mittens this is Bill as you know. You must love him forever and ever!"

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 23:18

I smiled as Tom stroked Mittens head before picking her up to put her on my chest. I giggled as he said she had to Love me forever and ever, then she started to lick my face everywhere so I tried to avoid her tongue, shuddering.

" Ew!! Ew ew ew Tooom!! " I whined.

Maybe it was cute in a way, but in the other she was licking her ass to clean it!

" Bwahh! "

I finally grabbed her and hold her above me, looking at her face as she was purring. I chuckled and then placed her back on my chest and then she lay there, curling up. I stroked Mittens furr, sighing happily.

" Would you like to have babies later Tom...? " I murmured, asking this to him.

I knew I was only 21 and Tom 19, but I just wanted to know more about him, seeming we were a couple since 3 weeks almost 4, we didn't know so much about each other.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct - 11:52

I laughed as Bill was attacked by Mittens. Bill yelped a little and lifted her up putting her back on his chest. Mittens got comfortable and fell asleep purring a little. Bill then asked me a very strange question.

"Babies?" I asked.

I bit my lips. I hadn't really thought about it before. I could want kids maybe but the I didn't really know. i was only 19 so I didn't want any kids now that was sure. I never thought how that would happen if I ended up with Bill. We couldn't have children. It was possible.

"Well...I don't know," I hummed wrapping my arms around Bill's waist and kissing his neck. "Maybe I suppose...What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct - 11:58

I smiled as Tom hugged me with a kiss on my neck and I shivered before turning my face a little to look at him.

" You don't know? Well... Yes I would like to ", I murmured, looking at Mittens as I stroked her furr, " Not now though, I'm only 21. But maybe around 26 or 27 years old... "

I nibbled on my lips, stroking Tom's arms with my fingertips of my free hand. I always had liked babies and kids sine always. When mom had Steeven I was excitted to hold him in my arms and all. I thought I had been a great big brother, but it seems I hadn't been one.

Ps :: Heyy, when will you be on this week? >3< Maybe I won't go to my class this after noon... loll Like I could be online around 1h30pm here. ((5h30pm)) until 3h30pm ((7h30pm)) and I would be back around 5h30pm ((9h30pm)) =/ xoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Nov - 9:19

I nodded when Bill told me that he would like to have kids. I nodded, rubbing my nose against his neck. Thinking about it now it would be nice to have children. Bill said that he wanted them in the future and I nodded agreeing. If I was to have kids it would need to be in the future, when I was old enough and they wouldn't take away my youth.

"But....I mean, I would like to have kids too, but how..." I said kissing his neck a little nuzzling close to him, "We are both guys and like even if it's not us you are still gay...how would you have children?"

They were all very important questions. It seemed a little serious but we needed to talk serious sometimes.

Ps. I dunno when I will be online today...I have so much work. I'll see if I can be on for 1:30 but I'm not sure, I will be on at 5:30 though!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Nov - 10:14

I sighed lightly as Tom said I was gay and I shrugged, hugging him more close.

" Well... I heard about you know... Operation for boys to have kids. Though I'm not sur I would like this. "

I shuddered under the thoughts of having a baby in my belly. I liked to have a feminin part in me, but it was all. I didn't want to BE a women for real. I hummed, kissing Tom's cheek before I moved my hips uncomfortably.

" You know what? I still can feel you, but it's not nice ", I mumbled, wincing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Nov - 10:33

When Bill mentioned an operation I shuddered a little. That would be way too far and too dangerous. If we ever did want to have kids, and we were still together -which I hoped we would be- I wouldn't let Bill do something like that. I wouldn't want to risk losing him to something that wasn't 100% safe and tested.

"If you want kids you could get a surrogate," I said lightly.

Bill kkissed me softly before saying that he could still feel me. I smiled a chuckled a little.

"I'm guessing you will get used to it after a while," I told him hugging him closer, kissing his forehead two times, "You know the more we do it," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Nov - 11:25

I looked up at him as he proposed to get a surroget and I hugged him still.

" Adopting a kid? " I asked him before he kissed my forehead twice after I said that I could still feel him in me, " Pfft... Well we'll wait few days before doing it again ", I chuckled, closing my eyes as I rubbed my cheek on his.

It wasn't the time to think about having kids, and right now I just wanted to relax a little with my boyfriend in his comfy bed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Nov - 11:32

Bill said that we would have to wait a few days before we could do it again and I pouted. I chuckled a little kissing him and hugged him close getting more comfortable on the bed, pulling the pillows down my back. We were both lying down looking at the ceiling. I took Bill's hand and put it on my stomach stroking it a little. I was feeling so happy and comfortable and in love all at the same time.

I turned my face to Bill's rubbing softly my nose against his ear and I whispered, "I love you Billa..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Nov - 12:31

I smiled as Tom said he Loved me, then I stroked his chest from under his shirt, tickling it lightly even if it was doing nothing to him.

" I Love you too ", I hummed.

I didn't know what to do else than resting there with him on the bed. With Mittens, of course. I chuckled when the cat did some weird noises, moving in her sleep.

" It's cute... " I chuckled, moving my free hand over her to stroke her furr.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Nov - 14:43

Bill told me that he loved me and too and I smiled kissing him again. Mittens moved and Bill laughed at her, which made me laugh a little.

"Bill what's going to happen now?" I asked him kind of suddenly stroking the bone on his neck lightly, "I mean. I'm almost 20 and I don't have a job and I live with my parents. You don't have a job and I won't allow you to live with your parents...I dunno...I saw Andy's house and it made me want to get to grips and get my own place you know....

I looked at him pressing my lips to his head.

"Maybe get a housemate...or roommate,..." I said and I kissed him again, "Or bed mate..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Nov - 15:14

I chuckled as Tom kissed my forehead before asking me if we should get -kinda- our onw place and he talked about a bedmate and I gasped, tapping his head softly.

" Hey! " I laughed while kissing him lightly too, " Um... Well I don't know where I could get a job ", I sighed, stroking Tom's chest still.

I looked at his face, smiling lightly before Mittens jumped off me to go over the door and lay beside it, falling asleep again. I chuckled, curling up against Tom with a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 7:18

Bill kissed me and hit me lightly when i said about a bedmate. I laughed and then he said that he didn't know where he could find a job. I hummed a little. He was right there was no where really that we could get jobs.

Bill moved closer to me with a kiss as Mittens jumped off of him. I hugged him and kissed his lips lightly, once then twice, then three times moving over him just a little and slipping my tongue in his mouth. It was great being able to just make out like that when ever we wanted. I didn't want to do any more, just kissing was fine. I knew Bill was hurting a little so we could leave it and besides we were in my house with my family and it would be a little weird.

I kissed Bill more, humming as I did it. I moved my tongue against his and licked his lips little. I sucked on them before nibbling on his bottom lip. One hand stroked his face softly while the other ran down his side gently. I moved him onto his side, moving closer and pressing our chests together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next