x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 9:15

I chuckled as he started to kiss my lips many times and even if I was used to it, I couldn't handle to stop blushing before he slipped his tongue between my lips. I hummed lightly, shivering while he stroked mine with his. He was a little over me so I pulled him more close to kiss him more, smiling in it and then I shivered once more as I felt his hand running down my side as he stroked my face with his free one. When he pressed our chests together, I wrapped my arms around him before I moved my face away from his, blushing lightly still.

" Pull off you top... "

I asked him this, stroking his chest under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 9:21

Bill kissed me back and when he told me to take off my top I smiled at him. He was a perv and I loved him for it. I pulled away from him very little and grabbed my shirt pulling it off. The air was a little cold but I moved back against Bill for the heat again.

"Why do I need to be half naked?" I chuckled.

Not that I minded being half naked. I didn't I just wanted Bill to be half naked too, or it wouldn't be fair.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 9:40

I hummed as Tom pulled off his shirt before going to me again. I hugged him, smiling in his neck as he asked me why we needed to be half naked.

" I'm better when I feel you ", I chuckled as I removed my top too before hugging him back.

I shivered as Tom was warm and then I kissed his neck once, stroking his arm while looking at him. I was wondering something.

" Tom? " I asked him, " Do you have school? "

I mean he was only 19, and I was 21 so I had finished this summer.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 10:02

BIll removed his top and I smiled as he pressed our chests together. This was much better. It made me happy that we were now both half naked like this though it was a little cold in the room. I pulled the covers over us just to get some warmth. I hope I didn't fall asleep, we still had to go back and clean Andreas's place.

Bill asked if I had school and I looked at him. I chuckled and shook my head. "Nah, I finished school and I'm not going to college. I'm no good in school," I said.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 10:05

I shivered as Tom pulled the cover over us before I asked him if he had school, and then he shook his head, saying he had finish it and that he wasn't going to go at College.

" But why? I mean... Well it means you did nothing for 2 years? " I questionned him, " You should go to College... You have nothing that you would like to do as a job? Like a dream? " I asked him again, stroking his chest with my palm until I moved my fingers over his nipple, playing with it a little to be mean.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 20:08

Bill asked if I had any dreams and I bit my lip. I didn't really have any dreams. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. I couldn't really see myself as anything. I knew that Axel was going to college to study forensic science but I had no interest in anything like that. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Is that bad?" I asked with a sad smile.

I jumped when he brushed his fingers over my nipple. I put my hand on his and moved it away for a minute wanting to talk serious for a second.

"Does that make me a failure?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 20:17

Tom shook his head and after I had brushed his nipple with my finger, he placed his hand on mine, moving it away. When he asked me if he was a failure I made puffy sheeks, shaking my head too.

" No, you can find something without going to College. Just that it helps to find one. " I sighed, " Though I didn't find one since 2 years now... " I mumbled, resting my face on his chest.

I kissed his throat once before closing my eyes, stroking his stomach softly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 20:21

Bill said that I wasn't a failure and I sighed a little. I felt like a failure. How was I going to get an apartment and move out if I had no job or no money? Bill kissed my throat and lay on my chest. I stroked his arm softly and kissed the top of his head.

"I'll find something," I told him.

I didn't know where but I did know that I would. Maybe I could ask Ger and see if he had any places in his restaurant? Or maybe my dad?

"Love you" I whispered softly kissing his head again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 20:31

I nibbled on my lips as he said he would find something before stroking my arm and then he kissed my forehead, saying that he Loved me. I hugged him closer to me, humming his scent deeply. In fact I knew where to find jobs in one second, but I didn't want to have a jobd like this. I mean I would prefer to sing or something. I openned my eyes, looking up at Tom.

" Hum... Tom? I've something um... embarrassing... to ask... "

I already knew the answer, but I just wanted to hear it from him. I nibbled still on my lips, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 20:38

Bill said that he had something embarrassing to ask me and I looked at him.

"Huh....What is it?" I asked.

I was a little nervous for some reason and I didn't know why.

PS Bah short sorry DX
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 20:44

" Well... "

I looked at his throat, stroking his chest from under the cover. I didn't know how to tell him this. It wasn't about him, though I needed his opinion because for some reason he was... somehow more brillant than me. Even if I went to College! This thought was funny but I kept nibbling on my lips, sighing lightly.

" I was shopping before I meet you and... Well someone came to talk to me. Like he said I was good looking, though I needed some fat, ect. So um... He works in a... Streap teasing club... " I looked up at him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 20:58

I looked at Bill when he said about the guy and a strip teas club. I swallowed a little and bit my lip. I didn't want Bill stripping. It would mean other people would be looking at him and they would be touching him. It was a dangerous job.

"I-..I don't know Bill, I mean..." I said licking my lips a little, "Do you have to get naked? I don't really.. I mean it's your decision but..."

I couldn't really say no to Bill about this. He was an adult and he had his own mind and if wanted to get this job he could but I was worried about him. What if someone got him in the carpark or if someone was being a stalker to him. I just didn't really like it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 21:06

I wrapped my fingers with Tom's, resting my cheek on his chest again as he talked to me. He didn't seemed to like this idea and I understood him. It was a bit... hard as a job.

" Well... No, it's a stripe teasing place like... Um he said it was only for the show. Not a slut club or anything like this. Though I wouldn't like to go there alone to meet him... "

I looked up at him again, moving to rest my face beside his.

" If it would be to be naked I won't accept, but... It's like 20 Euro the hour and well... I mean if there's tips... It could be load of money you know... " I hugged him, sighing, " I wouldn't let someone touch me anyway. Oh and... There's extra that we can do. No need to give the boss money for those things. Like... blowjobs and stuffs. But I don't wanna do this! " I shuddered, " I would only dance and the less I have to wear at the end would be underwear. No need to take it off... " I mumbled, hugging him more.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 21:11

Bill hugged tight, holding my hands with his fingers and looked at me. He explained that he wouldn't do anything but dance and that he would stay in his underwear. When I heard how much money it was for I gasped a little. It was a lot.

"I can go with you to talk to this man, and if you want the job then I will be there for you but I just want you to be careful Billa," I said, "I love you you know and if anything happened to you I don't know what I would do."

I grabbed Bill tighter and hugged him. I wanted him to be safe but we needed jobs too. "Maybe I could as if they need anyone to serve the drinks in the bar?" I proposed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Nov - 21:19

I smiled as he hugged me more before telling me he would come with me to see the boss, and then he proposed to find a job there too. I looked at him wide eyed before smiling big, pecking his lips many times.

" Oh yes!! Yes yes yes!!! " I said happily, " This way I won't be surrounded by only strangers that... are staring at me... "

My face turned white quickly and I gasped, lying against Tom.

" Shit... I had forgot this... I mean I only thought about dancing, but... like there'll be so many people... looking at me... "

I sighed, rubbing my face lightly with my right hand.

" Though I'm so much shy with strangers... He won't give me the job... " I stroked Tom's chest lightly, " Well you could go ask for a job. He would take you in 1 second. It's... I think around 15 Euro per hour to serve... Tips not included. And if you're able to make drinks at the bar, it's more Euro... " I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 6:59

Suddenly Bill relaised that there would be other people at the club that he would have to dance for. He got very embarrassed and hid against me. I hugged him and shook my head when he said that I should still go for the job. I didn't want to go to a place like that if I was without Bill.

"No Bill, I won't get the job there unless you do. I only wanted to be there to protect you thats, all..." I told him hugging him closely and kissing his head.

I mean, it was a lit of many and if I was getting tips it would mean I could buy an apartment in no time but I didn't want to do it without Bill. I wouldn't feel right being in that place with all the other guys stripping. I didn't want to look at anyone else, only Bill.

I sighed a little and tilted Bill's head up to look at me. "Hey, if you think you could do it then try it, because I know you would look perfect for it," I told him.

It's not that I wanted him to go and get the job now because there was also a job in it for me, but it was Bill's idea and he seemed alright with it and I didn't want him to hold himself back just because he was a little nervous "If I'm there you can just pretend it's me watching. All the time, only me," I said.

It was up to him. Any choice he made I would be happy with it. If he didn't want the job I would ask Ger and Dad. If he did want it I would go with it. All the one.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 10:00

I smiled as Tom said he would have went there only to protect me and that if I thought I could do this I should do this. I hugged him more close, humming his scent.

" Well... "

I mumbed before he explained to me that I just had to think about him when dancing and not about all the people in there. I looked up at his as he holded up my face and I just stared at him.

" I couldn't think about only you or... When you'll know what will happen and I... I don't wanna get horny in front of pervert! " I replied, moving my face away as I cuddled up against him properly, " I'll try... And well we're supposed to get a training of like... 2 weeks... to dance... Gosh I'm stiff when I dance! It's gonna be a meeesss!! " I sighed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 10:10

I chuckled when Bill said that he would get horny if he was to think only about me when he danced. I kissed the top of his head when he made the desicion to try it.

"Alright, we can go tomorrow to speak to him," I said, "Then you will have the time to do the training and I can go take a bartending course," I told him.

It was going to be strange for both of us to have jobs and we were both getting on with our lives. I knew before that Bill said we hadn't known each other very long and that he wasn't sure about moving in with me but I still really wanted to. I just didn't want to bring it up again.

"Ok Billa, come on, we better head back to Andy's to clean the place up a little," I hummed kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 10:19

When Tom said we were going to go see the boss tomorrow I got nervous a little. What if at the end he didn't want me as a stripper anymore? It has been more than 1 month that I didn't saw this man and I was affraid to go talk to him again. I was so depressed before I meet Tom that I had almost went inside this strippe club to go see the boss. I would have done the dancing job and the extra. Though now I didn't want to.

" Alright... " I murmured before I looked up at him, " Hey, you don't drink beer I think, no? " I asked him.

I didn't remember if I had already offered him this before. Though I wasn't in love with those drinks.

When he mentionned Andy's place, I groaned, rubbing my face in his neck before hidding it.

" Don't wanna move... And beside we did the bed atleast... There's isn't much things to do... Plus Andreas never use this couch/bed... "

I tightenned my arms around him, grunting lightly. I was lazy, I know!

Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 10:32

When Bill asked if I drank I chuckled. "Not usually but that doesn't matter," I chuckled, "You aren't allowed to drink alcohol when you work anyway."

Bill rubbed his face against me in my neck before saying the he didn't want to clean Andy's place and that he never used the couch anyway.

"Hey Bill, come on be nice," I told him, "What if we ever need to go there again to be alone? He won't let us go again," I said.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 10:38

Tom replied that I wasn't allowed to drink when I was working and I stuck out my tongue at him.

" I know! I wouldn't either do it if it was allowed. I mean I wouldn't like to drop between two mans... eww! " I shuddered, " But if it's my man it's fine ", I smiled big,

Then we talked about Andy's place and I sighed again in his neck, stroking his chest lightly with my fingertips.

" Okay, we go clean everything... But I wanna do one more thing out there! " I hummed, smiling at Tom as I pecked his chest, moving down lightly to suck on his left nipple, playing with my tongue on it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 10:42

I laughed at what Bill said. He was always so funny. He was completely adorable and I just loved everything about him. Eventually after a huge sigh Bill agreed to come and clean Andy's house.

"Good boy," I said and petted his head a little.

I jumped as he sucked on my nipple a little and bit my lip.

"Mnnn, Bill....What thing?" I asked humming as he sucked. I fet his piercings on my nipple and I shivered everywhere. Bill was the best!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 11:11

I chuckled as Tom jumped when I sucked on his nipple, then he asked me what was 'the thing' and I hummed, kissing his chest everywhere I could.

" You know what I would like to do... "

I stroked his sides lightly before pressing my knee against his crotch, rubbing it a little with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 13:02

Bill stated to kiss my chest everywhere and I gasped a little. I thought he didn't want to do anything for another few days! I groaned involuntarily as he pressed his knee against my crotch.

"God Bill..." I hummed looking at him, "I get it, come on we better go then....quickly!"

I moved to sit up a little and got off the bed grabbing my shirt and Bill's throwing it at him a little. We got dressed and I ran downstairs holding Bill's hand.

"Oh Tom and Bill how lovely," my mom said as she saw us coming downstairs, "We were just ordeing something for dinner and I was wondering if-"!

"SORRY MOM GOING OUT!" I gasped grabbing my shoes.

"But what about...."

"BE BACK LATER!" I said running out of the house with Bill forgetting to close the door.

"Ha! He's so getting some..." Axel said to Lindsy as Bill and Tom jumped in the car.

"Getting what?" Lindsy asked confused.

Axel chuckled and walked back into the kitchen leaving Lindsy in the hall to close the door.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 14:24

Tom gasped as I rubbed his crotch and then he stood up, throwing my shirt on me and I put it on and I had finished to put it as Tom suddenly grabbed my hand, pulling me downstairs while running. I blinked, hearing his mom asking something but Tom yelled as a response before rushing with me outside. We both entered the car and I laughed, looking at him.

" My God! Aren't you a little obsessed? " I laughed still before turning on the car.

It was obvious who was the more young now. I mean Tom had more hormones -lightly- than me so maybe I was the more perverted mind, but he was ready all the time for sex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next