x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 15:50

Bill said I was obsessed and I gasped looking at him pretend angry.

"You were the one who started it!! I was happily sitting there with nothing in my head and you started sucking my nipple and rubbing my crotch!! Who's the obsessed one now!" I laughed.

I waited as he drove the car with my knee bouncing. Of course I would like sex a lot because I was a teenage boy.

Ps. sorry short DX
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 16:27

Tom looked lightly angry and I laughed as he said I was the one who teased him. I stuck out my tongue at him quickly before looking at the road again, smiling.

" Blah blah! "

I said this as I kept driving, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 16:33

I looked at my watch. It was 1pm. If we went back to Andy's house we would do the "thing" Bill wanted to do and then maybe fall asleep. We could go for food then. I wasn't hungry now and was more interested in what Bill wanted to do,

"When did you say Andy would be back again?" I asked.

I was wondering because if we did it and fell asleep I wanted there to be time so we could clean the place up before Andy gets back, not to mention not being in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 16:42

I listenned to Tom and hummed.

" Hum tomorrow morning. Why? " I asked him as we pulled up in the parking of the building.

Andreas had tell me yesterday that he was coming back in two days, so today is the first day and tomorrow would be the second one.

" Or maybe in the after noon, I'm not sure... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 16:50

I smiled when Bill told me and nodded. That would give us plenty of time. We wouldn't have to worry about rushing. We pulled up at the building and I got out of the car waiting for Bill to follow me.

"Come on Bill....come ooooon!" I whined playfully.

I ran to the entrance of the building and bounced a bit.

"Biiiill...." I whined again.

I ran over to him and whispered into his ear.

"I wanna get in your pants!"

I licked his ear before running back to the door smirking.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 16:56

As we moved out of the car, Tom rushed over thr door of the buidling, whining alot. I laughed, closing and locking the doors of the car before Tom came back quickly, whispering in my ear before licking it and I shivered, looking at him running back at the door. He was such a teen! I laughed once more, going beside him to open the door and then I stayed there, raising my eyebrows with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 17:09

BIll stopped when he opened the door and I pouted.

"Don't stop!!" I whined.

I grabbed him by the arm and ran into the building pulling him too. We got outside the house and I jumped on spot a little.

"Open open open open open open!" I said excitedly pointing at the door.

I knew I was being childish but it was just a little act and a joke to make Bill laugh I wasn't really going to be like that.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 17:39

I laughed still as he pulled at me before running upstairs over the door of Andy's appartment, and then I panted lightly, not in shape at all.

" Pheew! Don't make me tired before we get inside! " I laughed, openning the door before entering the room, " We have to get something to eat before we do something... " I said to Tom, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 17:50

Bill opened the door and went in suggesting that we eat before we do anything. Well I wasn't having any of that. I closed the door and grabbed Bill's wrist pushing him -lightly0 against the door and smirked at him.

"Fine....I want to eat you," I purred moving close to him, slipping my knee between his legs and brushing his crotch with my thigh.

I moved forward and licked his lips. First the top lip and then the bottom.

"Mmm, delicious," I said, "I'm gonna eat you ALL up."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 18:18

Tom replied that he wanted to eat me before pushing me against the door, rubbing his knee on my crotch.

" Hmg... "

I flushed quickly as Tom said he would eat me up all as he licked my lips and then I looked at him, chuckling.

" No... Not the dessert before the lunch... Bad kid... " I laughed as I sighed in pleasure, moving his knee away while I went over the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]   Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Time! [POV Bill & Tom]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3