x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 18:43

I flushed when he kissed me hard, making me moan lightly before slidding his hands along my body, making me shiver.

'' Hn... But Tom we're outside '', I babbled before answering at his kiss.

When he asked me if I would pull off my pants if he was doing it too, I gasped, pulling away from the kiss while laughing.

'' Yeah but... I'm not ready to do something else, but if we're... you know, without clothes... '' I mumbled, hugging him again.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 18:48

Bill answered my kisses a few times still complaining about being outside. He kissed me again and gasped when I asked about taking our pants off. He said he wasn't ready to do something else and if our clothes were off he was worried something needed to happen. I smiled at him and kissed the top of his head.

"I won't do anything, I promise. I've heard about couple who have moved in together and don't bother wearing any clothes when they are alone at home..." I said kissing his neck.

I stroked his ass through his pants and sucked on the skin hoping that he would agree with me. I was being honest about not wanting to do anything, I honestly just want to feel him against me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 19:01

I moaned lightly as I felt Tom's hands moving on my ass, his lips on the skin of my neck. I tightenned my legs around his waist, tilting back my head under the pleasure.

'' Tom... '' I murmured, nibbling at my lips while stroking the back of his head, '' I can't handle too much things like you... '' I mumbled while flushing.

Maybe Tom was more experimented than me about having sex, but if I was seeing him naked I would get hard. Maybe not him, but I couldn't handle seeing him. I blushed, kissing his lips once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 19:12

Bill moaned a little and tightened his legs around my waist. He tilted his head back and stroked my back saying that he wouldn't be able to handle it. I sighed sadly, it wasn't going to happen. Sometimes it was a little annoying that Bill would talk himself out of doing a lot of things that I wanted to do while I was always doing what he wanted.

"Hmmm, 'ts ok," I said kissing his lips once.

I walked backwards to the very shallow end of the pool. I sat down and the water went up to my neck and because Bill was on my lap it only reached his chest. I didn't know what he was talking about, the water was warm.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 19:22

As Tom replied, I kissed his cheek before he moved to another place, sitting down while I looked at him.

'' ...are you sad? '' I asked him while hugging him, stroking his face while slidding off his lap to be able to hug him correctly.

Beside, beeing naked outside the day wasn't great, because people could saw us from their windows. I grabbed Tom's face to kiss him lightly.

'' Uh... We could tonight? '' I proposed him while hugging him more.

It was almost 4pm, so in maybe 3 hours it would be darker outside.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 19:30

Bill slid off my lap hugging me before asking if I was sad. I shook my head and kissed his nose.

"No, I'm ok," I said with a smile.

I looked ahead just for a little while until Bill grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. He hugged me again and asked if it was ok to do it later that night.

I chuckled and looked at him, kissing his nose a little.

"You wanna do some late night skinny dipping?" I chuckled again licking his lips, "Sounds great," I said kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 19:39

I hummed again as he licked my lips before kissing them, saying it would be great.

'' Cool!! '' I said clapping my hands togheter, '' But now we should go cook dinner, it's almost 4h30pm!! '' I smiled while kissing him once before swimming a little over the edge of the pool, '' Arf, the water isn't enough deep to swim correctly '', I said to myself.

I sat in the stairs, looking over Tom.

'' Huh... You can help me? '' I chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 19:50

Bill clapped his hands together and chuckled saying that we needed to go make dinner because it was getting late. Bill swam very awkwardly in the shallow water and made his way over to the steps. I smiled at him and stayed sitting on the ground under the warm water. Bill turned and looked at me saying that I could help him. I smiled big and followed him over to the stairs and got out of the pool quickly followed by Bill.

"What are we making?" I asked him.

I realized that our clothes were all wet and we'd be dragging them around the house. I hummed a little and thought. I had to go get the towels but I would have to strip to go in the house without wetting everything.

"Wait here while I get some towels," I said as I opened my pants.

I pulled them down along with my boxers and dumped them on the floor going into the house and running to grab some towels. I got one wrapping it around me before getting two big ones for Bill. I went back to him putting one towel on his shoulders and one for around his waist.

"Here, take off your pants," I said and held up the towel looking away so he could strip and cover himself quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:02

Tom swimmed out of the water when he nodded about helping me, asking what we were going to cook. I grunted inside of me a little before managing to stand up, walking like a pinguin because of my ass, then sat quickly on a chair as Tom went inside, saying he would go pick the towels. I lay back, looking at the sky while waiting after Tom. When he finally came back, I stood up as he placed one towel on my shoulders, then asked me to pull off my pyjamas pants.

'' Eh... why? '' I asked him while doing as he asked me too, grabbing quickly the towel to wrap it around my waist.

I winced a little and walked inside the house, then upstairs to go put on something.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:18

Bill did as I asked grabbing the towel and wrapping it on him running upstairs. I grabbed our clothes and went to put them in the wash. I then went to the living room and waited for Bill to come down. God only know how long it was gonna take him. I turned on the TV and sat in the towel waiting for him to be ready to make dinner. Maybe with him I would totally ruin the dinner.

I hummed a little to myself and bounced my knee. I didn't have anything to do so I decided to text Gavin.

//Hey Gav, what's up? Any news?// T

I sent the message and watched the TV as I waited for a reply. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

//No...No news, everything is normal// Gav

Hmmm, I wasn't buying it, there was something up and I wanted to know what it was.

//Hey dude, don't lie to me!// T

I waited eagerly for the next text. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it reading.

//Well....my and Ryan just went to a hotel to fuck each other's brains out// Gav

I burst out laughing at the message. Gavin always loved to be sarcastic with me.

//Very funny dude, now tell me seriously// T

The next message I got made me speechless.

//....// Gav
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:34

I went in my room, plopping on my bed as I sighed loud. My ass was painfull and Tom didn't helped me to walk! I grunted, now in mind that I should pout against Tom. I stretched my arm, openning the drawer to pick up one of Tom's shirts that I put on myself. I grabbed one of his boxers too, then stood up, going back downstairs. As I entered the living room, I saw Tom looking at his cellphone before looking at it weirdly. I winced and went on the couch, cuddling against him

'' What happened? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:38

Bill came down after I don't know how long. I was staring at my phone a weird look on my face. He sat beside me and cuddled up to me asking what happened. I blinked a couple of times and opened my mouth shaking my head. I couldn't talk. I had lost all sense of words. All I could do was go into the message and show it to Bill. There were no words for what I had just read.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:47

Tom just shook his head before showing my the textos he had received. I read them for 2 minutes, then looked up at Tom, smiling.

'' Oh... Well they...? '' I chuckled a little, '' They're gay? '' I asked Tom, kissing his cheek.

I didn't know why Tom was so shocked, I mean they had the right to be together, no?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:54

To be totally honest I didn't hear a word of what Bill had said to me. I was too shocked to even think anymore. What I read had absolutely bewildered me. Gavin and Ryan!? I mean I had only met Ryan once, but I knew Gavin had known him for a very long time. But how many times had Gavin told me that he wasn't gay even though he acted that way. Had it just happened all of a sudden? Were they drunk? Gavin wasn't gay! The whole thing absolutely shocked me. I mean I had nothing against him being gay, I wasn't one to talk. But it was Gavin! He was always obsessing over girls and saying he wasn't gay at all! I didn't know what to make of it. Did this mean he was gay? I knew Ryan was but Gavin! I would have to have a talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 21:20

Tom didn't replied to me again and I started to sigh a little before climbing on his lap, grabbing his face between my hands.

'' Tom?? '' I asked him, pecking his lips once, '' Why are you staying quiet like this..? '' I murmured, trying to make him look at me.

I didn't understand why he was so shocked about this... Gavin was a nice guy, and to be honnest he was really kind and funny.

'' He can be with anyone he wants to, no? Oh, does he have a boyfriend already?? '' I supposed, gasping a little.

Maybe Gavin was cheating in the back of his boyfriend??
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun - 21:05

I was sort of snapped out of it when Bill climbed on my lap and kissed my lips. He asked me what was wrong with Gavin getting together with Ryan, saying that he could be with whoever he wanted. I totally agreed with Bill seeing as Gavin had accepted my want to be with Bill but I was still shocked. Then he asked me if Gavin already had a boyfriend. I looked at him, blinked a little and shook my head.

"No, no boyfriend, but it's just that for years Gavin has insisted that he wasn't gay and all of a sudden he jumps into bed with a guy," I hummed looking at him a little.

I kissed his lips a little and rubbed my thumb over his lips.

"And I'm not saying he shouldn't be gay! It's a little hard to believe," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun - 11:44

I waited for Tom to reply at my question about Gavin having a boyfriend, then he answered me, saying that no, Gavin had never had a boyfriend and that now he jumped in bed with a guy, though he had said many times he wasn't into boys. I nodded, smiling when Tom kissed my lips a little before stroking them with his thumb.

'' Indeed, it's like if Andy' would say to me :: Oh I fucked a girl! Wich would be totally weird, because he's gay '', I laughed as I sucked on Tom's thumb, licking it a little, '' I Love you '', I smiled, grabbing his face to kiss him.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth, stroking his as I wrapped my legs around him a little, then tilted my head a bit to kiss him more deeply, shivering.

'' Is it good? Doing sex? '' I asked Tom before kissing him again, sucking on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun - 20:46

Bill nodded as he listened to me and smiled under my thumb that was on his lips. He compared the situation with his friend Andreas and I nodded. It was exactly like that. I mean you don;t suddenly wake up one day and decided you are gay. Do you? I didn't do that? Did I? No with me it happened over a time. Gavin wasn't this freaked out when I told him. Bill licked and sucked my thumb and I chuckled kissing his forehead. He murmured an I love you and I spoke against his forehead.

"I love you more," I said with a smile, I'll do this just to annoy him because he was cute when he was annoyed.

Bill grabbed my face and kissed me slipping his tongue in my mouth. He wrapped his legs around me and I hummed a little. I didn't know if he just wanted to be close to me or if he was trying to distract me, but whatever it was I liked it. He kissed me deeper and I answered him back stroking his body and humming with the feel of his mouth against mine. He pulled away for a minute and asked me if having sex was good. He kissed me again sucking on my tonuge before I could answer. When I pulled away I panted a little and chuckled.

"Yeah, It feels great, but...I don't know how it will be with you," I said smiling and kissing his lips..
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun - 20:53

I winced, sticking out my tongue as he said he Loved me more.

'' No, you don't! '' I replied while kissing him again, smiling as I felt Tom's hands stroking me.

I liked to kiss him, though I didn't want to go all the way; I just wanted to distract him from Gavin's subject. I chuckled when he said that sex was good, but that he didn't know what it would be with me.

'' It'll be good! '' I said while licking his ear once, then kissed him again slowly and deeply.

I stroked his chest and neck, humming against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun - 21:32

Bill kissed me again more deep and I hummed rubbing his sides chuckling. After I said I didn't know what it would be like he said very enthusiastically that it would be good. I chuckled a little and laughed at him. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I know it's going to be good, but with you it will be different," I hummed and kissed his lips many times.

I had had sex many many times, and it was great each time, but I had never ever made love with someone.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun - 21:37

I laughed as Tom kissed my lips many times, saying it would be different having sex with me. I licked his lips once before wrapping my arms around him, smiling.

'' Yes, it'll be different, because I Love you! '' I said while stroking his neck with my fingertips, then pressed my lips on his, slipping my tongue in his mouth.

I moved on hand on his chest, stroking it lightly while playing a little with one of his nipples, chuckling in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 13:49

Bill laughed and licked my lips as he wrapped his arms around my neck. Bill said that it would indeed be different because he loved me. He pressed his lips against mine slipping his tongue in and stroking it against mine. I hummed and kissed him back then I gasped a little as he stroked my chest touching my nipple. Bill chuckled a little and I knew he was teasing me.

"Hey what you doing?" I laughed, "Don't get me excited. I hummed kissing him once.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 16:29

I chuckled when Tom gasped, then I pinched lightly his nipple, rubbing my fingertips on it.

'' Why not?? '' I murmured in his ear, licking it as I slidded my other hand under his t-shirt to stroke his chest.

I moved my lips over his neck to nibble at it for few seconds, then kissed him once, smiling big.

'' Am I a bad boy? '' I chuckled, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 16:38

Bill laughed when I told him not to make me excited. He mumbled why he shouldn't and licked my ear sliding his hand along my chest. I breathed out a little as he nibbled on my neck and kissed me smiling. I smiled big when he asked if he was a bad boy. I licked my lips and grabbed his chin. I bit his lip and licked it then pulled away.

"A very bad boy," I hummed swiping my thumb on his lips, "But I can be just as bad..."

I dragged my tongue slowly along his lips and kissed down his jaw sucking at the skin before nibbling on his ear, licking and kissing and blowing on it humming quietly.

"Who's the bad boy now," I whispered kissing his ear more.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 17:14

I smiled as Tom said he could be more bad than me, then kissed my jaw. When he moved to my ear, I whimpered, bitting on my lips as he started to kiss, nibble and blowing air on it. I giggled, looking at Tom as he asked that who was the bad boy now. I smirked, leaning over his neck while letting the tip of my tongue slidding on it from his neck to his jaw and lips, then pulled it away.

'' I aamm '' I smiled as I moved down a little to be able to go under Tom's shirt, going in front of his chest, then kissed lightly his two nipples before sucking on one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next