x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 20:19

I chuckled when he replied to stop, then I pulled off my clothes when the bath was full. I let Tom holding me up to place me in the bath, then kissed his cheek, throwing some water on his chest, giggling.

'' I'll call you when I'll be finish? '' I asked him, smiling big.

I reminded about our ages and flushed. He was more young than me! I was the one looking like a child. I grunted, crossing my arms before glaring at Tom.

'' Pff!! '' I did before laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 20:28

Bill chuckled and kissed my cheek splashing me with some water as I put him in the bath. He giggled like a child and then went really weird being all pouty before laughing again. I laughed too and walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm in love with a crazy person!" I yelled as I went into my bedroom, laughing.

I grabbed the bowl of strawberries going downstairs. I took some chocolate from the fridge and went to the living room.

"Yum!" I said before starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 20:46

I hummed happily before he went out of the room, yelling he was in Love with a crazy person.

'' Yeah well I'm in Love with a frog!! '' I replied before lifting one eyebrow.

I had really nothing to say back at him in fact. I laughed to myself before grabbing the sampoo and the condionner, washing my hair. 15 minutes later I took my razor, shaving my legs and my crotch before clearing the bath from the water, pulling my hair back.

'' Tooom??? '' I yelled, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 20:52

I had gotten half way through the strawberries and chocolate before Bill called me again. I huffed and looked upstairs and then back at the food.

But I want more!

I groaned and brought the chocolate and strawberries upstairs with me. I went into the bathroom with the bowl and the bar in my hand. I smiled at Bill still eating the stuff.

"Yes?" I said with my mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 20:57

Tom finally came upstairs and I noticed he was still eating when he answered me. I winced, looking at him.

'' Ew! Gross!! '' I said before waving at him to go away, '' Nothing, I'll be okay doing it by myself '', I replied, stretching my arm out of the bath to grab a towel, then stood up, wincing while wrapping it around me.

If he wanted to eat at the place of beeing with me, then it was fine. I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 21:07

When I got in the bathroom Bill just made a face saying gross and telling me to leave that he would do it himself. He seemed pissed. What did I do? I left the bathroom a little annoyed and went to the bedroom. I couldn't eat any more because I was too pissed off. What had I done! I cam when he called, what more does he want!? Had I not done everything that he had asked so far!? Why was he annoyed!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 21:13

I stood out of the bath, wincing again before holding myself with the counter, sighing loudly. Stupid injurie. I managed, after 30 minutes, to put on my pyjamas that I had grabbed in Tom's room, then panted lightly, sitting on the toilet. I took a big breath before standing up again, then walked quickly downstairs, going over the living room and almost let myself plop on the couch, wincing hard.

'' Damn it '' I mumbled to myself, rubbing my face.

I didn't know why I had asked Tom to leave the bathroom though. I thought it was because seeing him eating and speaking with mouth full disgusted me. I looked at my hands. I didn't wanted to be in cold with Tom...
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 21:27

Bill had gotten his pyjamas and went downstairs. God he was fine two minutes ago and now he was all pissed off! What was wrong with him! He was like a woman on her period! I thought that was something I wouldn't have to worry about when going out with a guy.

I flopped back down on the bed and bit my lip angrily looking at the ceiling. I hadn't done anything!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 21:49

I lay down on the couch, turning on the tv. Walking from upstairs to the living room had been hard and I didn't wanted to walk back up now. I slidded my hand in my pants, brushing my entrance before wincing. It was still painful. I pulled it away, nibbling at my lips. Should I go see Tom to say I was sorry? I thought about it for 2 minutes before sighing, standing up and wincing hard again before running upstairs, then rushed in Tom's room, jumping on the bed, panting.

'' Ow... Tom I'm sorry.... '' I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 21:52

After a while Bill rushed into the room and jumped on the bed saying he was sorry. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.

"Why were you mad at me?!" I asked.

I took the cream from the bedside table and handed it to Bill, he needed to put that on all the time or else he wouldn't get better.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:11

I shrugged a little, wincing a bit before taking the cream to put some on my fingers, then slide my hand in my boxers from behind, wincing as I rubbed it on the wound. I pulled my hand away, looking at Tom.

'' I don't know... I think.. I was jalous of thsoe fruits... '' I mumbled flushing.

I don't know why, but he was more obsessed to eat those thing than to see me!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:18

Bill put on the cream and answered my question with a shrug. He said that he was jealous of the fruit and I looked at him. That was the stupidest answer I had ever heard.

"Bill, didn't I carry you into the bathroom? Didn't I put you in the bath? Didn't I stay with you and keep you company? Didn't I do anything I could to make you happy? Didn't I come when you called me?" I said flatly.

I knew he apologized, but he was being stupid. All I did was come into the bathroom with the strawberries, and he was acting as if he had caught me in bed with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:25

I shrugged a little again, crawling over him before lying on him, looking up at his eyes. I blinked few times, humming. In fact it was indeed stupid what I had said. But for a moment I had been really jalous about those fruits! I hopped Tom wouldn't go eat them again...

'' I Love you... '' I said, smiling lightly at him before pecking at his lips few times.

I had acted stupid indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:31

Bill shrugged again and climbed on me kissing my lips some times and saying he loved me. I nodded a little and sighed. I knew he was sorry but I was still a little annoyed. I let him lie on me but I didn't touch him much or hug him. I'd be fine in a few minutes, I just needed to sulk for a little bit. I wondered if he was really gonna get annoyed every time I ate something? I just couldn't get over how stupid an excuse it was!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:49

Tom only nodded and I stayed on him, hugging him while he wasn't doing anything. I started to fell bad about having pissing him off and let out some tears, mumbling a '' sorry '' before standing up quickly, rushing downstairs and lying on the couch as I winced. I didn't wanted to annoy him again so I'll just stay there, like this he won't see me. I curled up and looked at the tv, sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:57

Bill got up quickly and mumbled a quick sorry before rushing out of the room. I let out a small groan and got up to. I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I washed my face and breathed a little to calm down. Maybe I had overreacted a little too. I went into the bedroom and saw at the window someone I hadn't see for days.

"Mittens?!" I chuckled as I opened the door and took the cat in my arms.

She always loved to run off and there would be days were I wouldn't even hear from her. I smiled kissing her head and going downstairs. I went into the living room and went quietly beside the couch and kissed the top of Bill's head then held up Mittens hiding behind her.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 23:02

I kept watching the tv before hearing Tom going downstairs. I stayed, bitting on my lips and when Tom showed me Mittens, I laughed.

'' Aww!! '' I said before taking her in my arms, rubbing my nose against hers ,'' I Love her! '' I said hugging the cat, smiling.

I tickled her chin before kissing her head, then smiled at Tom.

'' How old is she by the way? '' I asked, then remembered the first time I had see Mittens and Tom.

My smile dropped as I thought about my brother.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 23:12

Bill took Mittens out of my hands hugging and playing with her kissing her a little and stroking her. He said that he loved her and I chuckled. He asked how old she was and quickly after that he frowned a little. I frowned too and lifted Bill's head and back to sit so he was lying on me.

"Bill? Are you ok?" I asked bending down to kiss his forehead.

I saw Mittens walk around in circles and sits on Bill's stomach promptly falling asleep. She obviously liked him, which wasn't hard, everyone liked him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 11:08

I looked up at Tom when he kissed my forehead and I nodded lightly, then felt Mittens moving around on me before sleeping on my stomach. I chuckled a little, stroking her furr.

'' Now I'm scared to move! '' I laughed lightly, looking up at Tom, '' In fact... I was thinking about Steeven '', I sighed.

I was here for 2 months with Tom, well 1 month and 3 weeks now, and after this he wanted that we move in an appart'... But I had never worked though. I flushed, looking at Tom again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 15:42

Bill stroked the sleeping Mittens and laughed saying he was afraid to move. I rolled my eyes and poked Mittens a little.

"She's just a little lazy git, don't worry about her," I chuckled a little.

Bill looked up at me and sighed and told me that he was thinking about his brother. I frowned a little and looked down at Bill stroking his lips with my thumb. I bent down and kissed him softly.

"Hey, don't think about him, you are here with me now," I said against his lips.

He shouldn't be worried about his idiot brother. He lived here, Steven couldn't touch him and I would protect him with my life.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 15:50

I smiled when Tom kissed my lips, saying I hadn't to worry anymore about my brother and I nodded, stroking his cheeks before kissing him properly.

'' Are you sure you want me to stay with you? I mean... You could start to be annoyed be me? '' I mumbled looking at Mittens.

I stroked her, humming while closing my eyes. Maybe Tom would indeed get bored of me. I mean he could easily find someone else, no?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 15:59

Bill smiled and kissed me properly for a few minutes before mumbling about if he was sure that I wanted him to stay with me and that was I sure I wouldn't get annoyed with him. I smiled at him and stroked his head like the way he was stroking Mittens.

"Of course I'm going to get annoyed with you," I laughed, kissing his forehead, "But you'll get annoyed with me too and we are gonna fight and everything a normal couple does, but I'm gonna love no matter what happens, and hopefully you'll still love me too," I told him.

I watched him as he stroked Mittens.

"Though I am getting jealous, maybe you want to be in a couple with Mittens instead," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 16:15

I giggled as he said we would fight and shivered, smiling big. Fighting with Tom would be so excitting.... I flushed, blinking few times before looking at Mittens when he said that he was getting jalous. I laughed, looking up at him before kissing his chin.

'' But I Love you!! '' I smiled before looking at Mittens, '' And I like her!! '' I said while kissing his head.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 16:27

I laughed a little when he said that he loved me and only liked Mittens. I hummed pretending to not believe him as he kissed me.

"Yeah, well if I come home one day to find out you and Mittens have run off together, I'm not gonna be happy!" I chuckled a little, stroking his head.

I looked at the sleeping cat and poked her side to wake her up. She lifted her head and looked at me unamused, kinda pissed actually from being woken up.

"That goes for too Miss, you better not be planning to steal my boyfriend," I said pointing at her.

She looked at me and then at Bill and put his head down making a small noise as If she was saying:: Idiot, you can keep him as long as I can sleep on him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 16:59

I looked up at Tom, lauhing.

'' Eew!! You're gross!! '' I said before sticking out my tongue at him, then looked at Mittens, '' Hey, he's stupid! '' I chuckled while stroking her.

When Tom pocked Mittens, she lifted her head, kinda glaring at Tom. I giggled before listenning to Tom, rolling my eyes.

'' You're so idiot!! '' I laughed as I kissed his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next