x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 17:13

Bill kissed my jaw saying I was an idiot. Well I couldn't argue with him, I was indeed an idiot. I poked Mittens again, she was taking over my boyfriend and I wanted her to move. I poked her side a few times and this time she just ignored me. I lifted up her chin and she couldn't pretend wasn't there now.

"Hey you, can you not go sleep on your bed no?" I asked her raising my eyebrow.

She yawned ans stood up walking up Bill's chest and over his shoulder. She actually listened to me for once. That was surprising. She got over Bill climbed on my shoulder and then onto my head sitting down and falling asleep again.

"Damn crazy cat!" I growled looking down at Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 22:53

I chuckled as Tom pocked Mittens many times, but she didn't moved from me before standing up, going on Tom's head. I bursted out laughing, turning on my belly to look at him.

'' She loves your head!! '' I laughed more before grabbing Mittens, placing her at the end of the couch before crawling lightly, lying on Tom's lap.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 22:58

Bill took Mittens from my head as he burst out laughing. I huffed a little a little at the cat who stuck her head in the air and went to sleep onto of the TV. iI was too concentrating on the cat to notice Bill had climbed onto my lap.

"She has a bed! Why does she sleep on things she's not supposed to. " I asked out loud to nobody, "Are you trying to drive me nuts cat!"

I shook my fist at Mittens who simply ignored me and turned her ass facing me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 23:06

I giggled lightly as Tom was still whining about Mittens and I lifted his shirt, going under it before popping my head in front of his face.

'' Booh! '' I laughed as I pecked at his lips twice, '' Well she's funny, Mittens '', I chuckled, hugging Tom from under his shirt.

I hummed, resting my face on his shoulder while kissing it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 23:16

All of a sudden Bill popped up from the inside of my shirt. I could feel him against my chest as he lay there kissing one of my shoulder and he rested against it. I laughed a little and kissed the top of his head. I looked over to Mittens and shook my fist at her again.,

"Look what you did! Your crazy has rubbed off on my boyfriend!" I said pretend angry.

I chuckled and looked at Bill who was under my shirt and I hugged him. It was nice him being this close and having no where to go except press against me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 23:20

I laughed when I heard him talking to Mittens again, then I lifted my head to press my lips on his, kissing him more deeply, humming when I stroked his tongue with mine. I hugged him more tightly before broking the kiss, pecking at his lips many times, smiling big.

'' Hey talk to me a little!! '' I said licking his cheek.

Tom was only talking to her since over 5 minutes now!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 23:31

Bill tuned and kissed me hard. He sucked at my tongue and I moaned a little biting his lips and kissing him back as hard as he was kissing me. He grabbed me into a tighter hug pecking my lips over and over the whole time keeping a huge smile on his face. He complained that I wasn;t talking to him enough and licked my cheek. I laughed and kissed his lips once.

"Alright Mr. Diva jeez!" I said as a joke, "What you wanna do now?" I asked him.

In fact there wasn't actually much to do except eat or watch a movie or play some games. I dunno, I didn't really want to do any of those, taking a nap with Bill would have been good to me but I don't think he would be happy to go back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 10:12

I hummed when kissed me back, bitting at my lips a little before asking what we could do. I smiled, licking his lips before hugging him, resting my face in his neck.

'' I wanna go in a pool! Do you have a pool? '' I asked Tom, giggling.

In fact I never looked outside Tom's house, the backyard. I wriggled, looking at him before resting my back on hi chest, putting out my arms in the two big holes where Tom's arms were already in them.

'' So?? '' I said.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:02

Bill smiled and licked my lips hugging me tighter and rested his face in my neck. He giggled and said he wanted to go in a pool. He giggled and wriggled around a little. He put his arms through the arm hole of my shirt. Even though that shirt was a size XXXL the more he filled it up the harder it was to move. It was actually quite funny. I couldn't move my arms and I looked at Bill's face which was practically stuck to mine.

"A pool? Yeah we could go out back..." I said kissing him. I couldn't really not kiss him, he was that close to me.

I tried to stand up but Bill couldn't bend backwards and I could barely move forward.

"Um, how we gonna get up?" I asked him chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:13

I laughed when Tom tried to move, then asked me how we could get up.

'' Humm.... '' I said, looking at him, '' Wait I'll try to slide out? '' I proposed while putting my face inside the shirt, then slidded my arms back inside too, then tried to get out, '' Argh! Tom I'm stuck! '' I said, wriggling.

I finally get out after 5 minutes, then laughed, sitting up.

'' Cool you have a pool! '' I smiled, pecking at his lips once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:23

Bill laughed and pulled out his hands and head and wriggled around under the shirt trying to get out. He was laughing and I was laughing because all his moving really tickled. He pecked my lips when he was out and I couldn't help looking at him. I pulled him onto my lap and kissed him. I kept kissing him, slipping my tongue in his mouth as I stood up picking him up in my arms and brought him outside. I kept kissing him as I put he gently down on the long chair and climbed on top of him kissing him all the time.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:37

I smiled when Tom grabbed me in his arms, holding me until he was outside, kissing me all the time before placing me on the long chair. I chuckled and hummed in the kiss, stroking his cheek as he climbed on top of me.

'' Hey '', I said between two kisses, '' What are you doing? '' I smiled, kissing him again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:42

Bill kissed me back and asked what I was doing. He wrapped his arms around me. In fact I didn't know what I was doing, all I knew was that I wanted to kiss him right now. I kept kissing him for 5 minutes before whispering into his ear.

"I really love you," I said then licked his ear kissing it and nibbling it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:56

I hummed lightly when he kissed me for 5 minutes before breaking the kiss, making me pant.

'' Wow... '' I chuckled, then he said that he Loved me, making me smile, '' I Love you too '', I smiled when he kissing my ear, nibbling at it.

I shivered, stroking his neck as I smiled again.

'' But what are you doing? '' I chuckled again, closing back my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:03

Bill said he loved me too and stroked my neck as I kissed his ear. He asked me what I was doing and I didn't know what to answer. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Kissing you....? You don't like it?" I asked getting up sitting on his thighs with my legs on either side of him.

I wanted to kiss him just now, I didn't know why. I just wanted to taste him and feel him against me. He usually liked it, was I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:32

When I had asked him what he was doing, Tom sat up on my thighs, saying he was kissing me before asking me if I didn't liked it.

'' Well yes I like it! '' I chuckled, leaning forward to kiss him gently on his lips, '' I was just curious... Like if you wanted only to kiss me or more '', I said as I hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:38

Bill sat up chuckling that he did like it. He kissed me again softly and hugged me saying he was wondering if I wanted more. I sighed a little and rubbed his back.

"I know you are hurt and you don't want to. I was just kissing you," I said stroking his skin softly.

I wasn't planning on doing anything again with him for a while. I didn't want to hurt him again. Even if he said he was ready I didn't know if I wanted to do it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:48

I smiled, stroking Tom's back too.

'' Okay, to be honnest I wouldn't have accepted to do more right now '', I chuckled lightly, kissing his neck, '' We go in the pool or no? '' I asked him, pecking at his lips many times.

What could be awesome would be doing it in the pool when it's raining. I shivered at the thought, bitting at my lips as I looked at Tom, rubbing my nose with his.

'' I Love you more than you though '', I chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:58

Bill stroked my back and said that he wouldn't have allowed me to anymore, and I didn't blame him, though I wasn't going to try. He kissed my neck asking if he we could go in the pool. I smiled at him and saying nothing I stood up and hummed a little. I picked him up in my arms and put my face close to his ear.

"You want to go in the pool huh?" I asked.

While asking him I had walked to the edge of the pool, though Bill didn't know this. I kissed him a little and with him in my arms I jumped into the warm water.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 16:44

I chuckled when he asked me if I wanted to go in the pool and nodded, closing my eyes while humming his scent in his neck. I kissed him back lightly before gasping when I felt Tom jumping, then falling in the water. I openned my eyes wide, swimming up quickly before popping out my head of the water.

'' Pouah!! '' I coughed, looking at him, '' Why did you do that?? '' I squealed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 16:48

Bill squealed and coughed asking why I had done that. I wiped the water from my face and grabbed his hands pulling him close to me and wrapping his legs around my waist. I walked to the middle of the pool and smiled kissing him.

"Why not?" I asked him with a smile and I kissed him again.

It was fun jumping into the water with him. Sometime you had to act like a child or life would be boring. Swimming with our clothes on was a perfect way of fixing that.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 17:42

Tom wrapped my legs around his waist and I looked away, groaning before he kissed me. I kissed back lightly and looked at him.

'' Yeah well now my pyjamas is all wet!! '' I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, sighing loud, '' And the water is cold '', I pouted, while resting my head in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 17:51

Bill groaned and kissed me back lightly complaining that the water was cold and that his pyjamas are wet. I laughed at him, he was just complaining for the sake of complaining and I knew he never meant it.

"If they are wet, why don't you.." I leaned over to his ear and licked it, "Take them off," I whispered.

Being naked in the water outside with Bill would be really sexy and hot. I wasn't going to do anything with him, I just wanted to feel him against me.

"And make the water warm by clinging to me," I said licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 17:55

I shivered when he said to take them off, flushing lightly.

'' Hey... There's other people around your house you know... '' I mumbled before shivering again when he licked my lips, then I nibbled at my lips, '' But only the top '', I replied.

I managed to pull off my shirt, wriggling a little before throwing it on the edge of the pool , then hugged Tom tightly, laughing.

'' Shit! I hate the water '', I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 18:02

Bill took his shirt off and threw it away still complaining about the water. I kissed his lips hard and ram my hands along his chest.

"So? I'll take my pants off if you take yours off too," I said sucking on his lip kissing him hard again, "No one's gonna see," I said.

I slid my hands down Bill's body and over his ass being careful to not to go near his entrance. I pressed my chest against him sucking on his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next