x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 17:24

Bill giggled after I asked and moved licking my neck and nibbling on my neck, climbing under my shirt rubbing my nipples and sucking on one. I gasped and looked at the lump under my shirt as he sucked. I bit my lip. That wasn't fair, I couldn't really touch him because he was hurting and he was teasing me. I took my shirt off to see Bill properly, and let him suck my nipple. I smirked and started moving my hips rubbing my crotch against Bill's. This is where my tolerance would help. I ran my hands along Bill's body and licked my lips. He wasn't gonna get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 18:13

I chuckled as Tom pulled off his t-shirt, moving his hands along my body making me shiver. When he started to rub against me, I shivered again while keeping to suck on his nipple, rolling my tongue's piercing against it before stroking Tom's hips.

'' I'm more bad! '' I chuckled before kissing his other nipple, licking at it few times, then moved down, kissing and licking Tom's belly.

I let my tongue play around his navel, scratching lightly Tom's hips with my nails.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 18:47

Bill kept playing with my nipple, sucking on it and rolling his tongue piercing against it before moving to the other one. I gasped a little and bit my lip as he moved down kissing and licking my stomach. My body shivered and it all went to my cock that was telling me it needed to stop because going any further would be dangerous. Bill said he was worse than I was and I nodded agreeing as he scratched my hips lightly with his nails. I pushed him away slidding him off my lap.

"Ok ok, you win, you are more bad and I lose," I chuckled looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 19:04

I chuckled when Tom made me slid off his laps, saying that I was more bad and that he was losing. I stuck out my tongue before sitting back on the couch, hugging him and licked his neck.

'' I'm a bad boy, more than youu '', I sang happily, slidding my hand in his pants.

I let my fingertips brush his crotch while sucking on the skin of his neck, humming against it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 19:04

He came close to me hugging me and gloating about he was supposedly more of a bad boy than I was. I chuckled but then he started to suck the skin on my neck and slide his hand into my pants fingereing my crotch. I jumped a little and grabbed his hand pulling it out and putting it on his lap. He would have to stop now, I didn't want it to escalate but Bill seemed adement.

"Alright, that's enough stop now, I said you win," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 19:11

I smiled at Tom as I brushed his crotch with my fingertips, but he pulled my hand quickly out of his pants, saying it was fine and that I had win. I bite my lips, hugging him while kissing his lips once.

'' But can't I touch you? '' I asked Tom, looking at him while pecking at his lips, still smiling.

I licked his lips once as I slided my hand back in his pants, placing my hand on his cock without moving it. I looked at him while rubbing my palm on it, then wrapped my fingers around his crotch to move them lightly. I placed kisses on his jaw, moving over his neck and shoulder before lifting my head, kissing him slowly as I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I didn't know why Tom was pushing me away all the time since this morning when I was kissing him or touching him, but right now it was obvious he didn't want me to go too far. I sucked at his tongue, squeezing his cock in my hand as my free one stroked his chest, pinching his nipple sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 19:21

Bill was ever insistent and kissed me asking if he couldn't touch me. I didn't bother answering as he had already slipped his hand back in my pants and was slowly stroking my cock. I figured to just give up and leave him to do what he wants, as long as he was happy. I gasped a little and bucked my hips forward a little kissing him back as he slipped his tongue in my mouth, His hands stroked my chest playing with my nipples and I moaned low in my throat throwing my head back as he touched me. It was a little annoying with him sometimes because he will be strict with certain things I could and couldn't do to him but anything he wanted to do with me he could do no matter how hard I protested. I panted a little at the touch of his fingers on my cock and bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 19:56

I smiled, seeing him gasping and making noise like this was delectable. I hummed as I kissed him again, stroking his cheek.

'' Is it fine if I touch you? '' I asked Tom while moving my hand more slowly on his cock, kissing him more deeply.

If he didn't wanted to have sex right now I would stop what I was doing, but normally he was always saying it was fine. I pulled away from the kiss, panting lightly, then moved to his neck, sucking back at the skin.

'' Do you want me to stop Tom? '' I asked him against his neck, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 20:02

Bill kissed and continued moving his hand on my cock slowly and firmly and I bit my lip as my cock got hard quickly in his hand. He asked if it was ok for him to touch me before kissing me deeper for a few minuted. I hummed and moaned in the kiss before he pulled away. He moved to me neck to suck and nip at the skin and I gasped and bit my bottom lip growling from my throat. He asked me if I wanted him to stop. It was too late for that now, I wanted him to stop before I got hard, but now that I was hard I had to come and I sure as hell wasn't doing it by myself. I shook my head and panted a little.

"No, it's fine, go 'till the end," I said breathily.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 20:15

I looked up at Tom when he replied to me, then smiled kissing his lips once when I unzipped his pants, pulling them down a little to be able to see his cock after I had moved down his boxers too.

'' I'll do everything, okay? '' I asked him as I made him lay back on the couch, going between his legs while moving my hands on his belly, then chest, '' I Love you Tom '', I murmured while smiling, leaning down to kiss the tip of his cock.

I kept moving my hands slowly on his body, stroking every part of it while rubbing lightly my cheek on his crotch. I stuck out my tongue, slidding it on all of Tom's hardness slowly, still smiling.

'' Tom? Ask me what you want '', I said looking up at him, moving my fingertips on the tip of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 20:26

Bill pulled off my pants and my boxers and lay me back on the couch, naked. He climbed between my legs and stroked my stomach before saying he loved me and kissing the tip of my cock. I hummed a quick "you too," as Bill moved his hands along my body again and slipping his tongue along my entire cock. Bill touched my cock lightly with his fingertips and asked me to tell him what I wanted. I gasped a little and bucked my hips forward a little bit and moaned a little.

"Just, suck me hard...." I gasped, "And your h-hand too!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 20:36

I smiled at what Tom asked me and nodded, letting my piercing rolling on the tip of his cock for 1 minute before sucking it all in mouth, wrapping my fingers around it and started to suck hard at it, either pumping it with my hand. My free one stroked Tom's belly, chest and thigh before playing with his balls a little. The warmness of his lenght made me shiver lightly and I hummed happily, moving my head up and down quick. After 5 minutes, I sucked only the tip of Tom's cock, licking the tip of it with the tip of my tongue before sucking back at it, digging my teeths very lightly in his cock while sucking back hardly at it again, jerking him more roughly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun - 18:52

Bill sucked on my cock hard and fast and I moaned and gasped along with the movements. All of what he did became one huge feeling of pleasure and I couldn't separate the different movements and touches he was doing. I bucked my hips forward and moaned loudly covering my face with my arm. It was more the fact that I had nothing to do with them that I was putting it over my face. The other hand slid down and slipped into Bill's hair and I grabbed it lightly as he moved.

"Oh God Bill....!!" I gasped.

I was about to come and it felt great but there was still a bad feeling I had that Bill wasn't getting any pleasure. I wasn't sure if he wanted it though because he had been avoiding it for so long so i said I wouldn't push it.

"Fuck Bill I.....AHHH!" I said coming hard in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun - 20:14

I purred while he placed one hand through my hair as I was still sucking him hardly, then stroked his belly's muscles, jerking him more quickly. I smiled when he called my name while moaning, then sucked on the tips of Tom's cock, humming loudly. His cock was trobbing and I knew he was about to come, so I sucked it back in mouth, moving my head and hand more faster. When I heard Tom yell in pleasure and felt the cum in my mouth, I moaned loudly too, sucking more to clean it all from the liquid before standing up, climbing on Tom to hug him. I kissed his lips and neck, smiling.

'' Did you liked it?? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 11:22

After I came in his mouth Bill licked me clean and I panted loudly as he climbed on me and kissed me softly. He smiled and asked me if I liked it. I chuckled a little and kissed him once smiling.

"Of course I liked it, I love you, I'll always like it," I hummed and kissed him again.

Bill seemed a lot better now. The cream must be working for him. My hair was still a little wet from being in the pool and being naked didn't really help the fact that my entire body was shivering from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 11:32

I smiled when he said he would always like it and kissed him once again. When he shivered I hugged him tightly, rubbing his arms and his back to make him more warm.

'' You wanna put you t-shirt back?? '' I asked him while grabbing it on the floor.

I holded it over Tom's head, then made him wear it while smiling.

'' Better?? '' I said kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 12:02

Bill rubbed my back a little to help me warm up then grabbed my t-shit and put it back on me. I shivered quickly once more and then it started to warm up again. He asked if it was better and i nodded.

"Much better, thanks," I said smiling.

I kissed his nose and stroked his face softly. It was about 6pm now and it was getting dark outside. I couldn't really move though. I was too tired after being sucked off by Bill.

"You used the cream today right?" I asked my eyes closing a little, "What do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 12:08

I smiled when he said he was better, stroking my face while kissing my nose. I hummed lightly when he asked me if I had put the cream today and nodded a little.

'' Yeah... I think twice... '' I replied while kissing his neck.

I looked over the window and nodded, looking back at Tom.

'' It's dark indeed... Hmm we go swim later, after the dinner?? '' I asked him with a big smile, pecking his lips few times.

Indeed, I was feeling hungry as Hell right now, and I needed to eat or I would faint! Okay, I was over exagering, but anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 12:17

I chuckled a little when he said we would go swimming after the dinner.

"You can't swim after you eat," I said laughing a little.

I could feel myself starting to fall asleep and I hoped that Bill wouldn't mind cooking by himself, it's just I couldn't move I was too tired. My eyes started closing and though I was hungry I couldn't make myself get up.

"What's for dinner?" I hummed softly before falling asleep fully.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 12:24

I laughed when Tom said I couldn't swim after dinner and pecked his lips once again.

'' I know... But if we eat in 1 hour, then I'll just have to wait 25 minutes to go swim, so it'll be around 7h45pm '', I smiled, seeing that Tom was falling asleep lightly.

He asked what was for dinner and fell asleep, making me laughe a little.

'' Pastaaa '', I sang while standing up, wincing a little because of my ass and went in the kitchen, starting to take out the ingredients.

I hummed a song lightly, cutting the tomatoes and the oignons, then the garlic. I whiped my tears away, chuckling while placing the pasta in the water.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 12:50

I ran after the little girl picking her up and laughing. I kissed her forehead and sat her on my shoulders laughing more going in the house. I put her down and she ran to the kitchen. I pulled off my jacket and dropped it on the stairs going to the sitting room. Her toys were spread on the floor and I chuckled and shook my head.

"Mommy?? You making dinner?" I called going to the kitchen.

I smiled as Bill stood there the little girl on his hip stirring a pot.

"I told you don't call me mommy,"he said chuckling.

"But I know you love it," I said kissing his lips and kissing the little girls nose, "You helping mommy cook?"

"Yes daddy," she giggled.

I opened my eyes and the room was kind of dark. I could smell cooking and I hummed getting up and grabbing my pants and pulling them on going into the kitchen.

"Hi Bill," I said hugging him and kissing his neck and he cooked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 13:01

I smiled as I felt Tom's lips in my neck, then turned my face a little to kiss him, smiling more.

'' Hi!! Sleep well?? '' I chuckled as I mixed the sauce and the pasta together, humming, '' I hope you like this type of pasta... It's not so long to cook '', I said while doing two plates.

I turned around, wrapping my arms around Tom's neck before kissins him once.

'' I Love you! '' I smiled big, rubbing my nose with his before moving away, placing the two meals on the table.

I went over the fridge, wanting a pepsi and clapped my hand together when I saw there was 2 pepsi's bottles left, then picked them, giving one to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 13:28

Bill smiled and asked me if I slept well to which I nodded and kissed him again. He finished cooking the dinner and put the pasta on the table. He asked if I would like the pasta and I sniffed it humming.

"Of course I'll like it, you are an amazing cook," I said.

Bill hugged me and kissed me telling me he loved me. He went over and grabbed some pepsi handing me one and I smiled taking it and sitting down at the table. I took a bite of the food and moaned. It was so good.

"Wow Bill it's amazing!" I sad eating again, "Oh....and I love you too," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 13:32

I squeaked lightly, clapping my hands together again.

'' Yay! '' I said before smiling back to him when he said that he loved me too.

I started to eat, smiling at Tom before openning my pepsi bottle, taking a long sip. I was kinda more thirsty than hungry in fact. I whipped my mouth and openned it to talk, but only a big ' BURP ' came out of it. I flushed hard, a hand in front of my lips.

'' Jesus Tom! I'm really sorry! '' I said.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 13:46

Bill started eating and I smiled before starting to devour my food again. I sipped my drink while BIll drank some too. After a while he went to talk and all of a sedden burped loudly. I was shocked as he started to apologise but all I could do was burst out laughing.

"Ahahahaha!!" I laughing, "That was brilliant Bill!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next