x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 14:12

This silence from Bill was really disturbing. I knew he had no choice but I didn't like not being able to hear his voice all the time. I sighed as he left and went into the sitting room. I cleared the table emptying the delicious food Bill had made into the bin before starting to wash the dishes.

First his ass, now his mouth... I thought a little sadly.

It was almost as if Bill was just clumsy but I didn't think this was it. I grumbled a little as I washed and bit my lip. How long would it be before I could kiss Bill again without hurting him. It was getting to a stage that I wouldn't be able to touch him at all. I sighed finishing the dishes and went up to my bedroom. I grabbed my laptop and smirked a little bringing it downstairs and into the living room where Bill was sitting on the couch. I put the lap top down pulling Bill into my lap and grabbing the computer again. I opened up Microsoft Word and started typing.

I miss your voice...Sad
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 17:20

I was watching tv as Tom went upstairs after finishing to do the dishes, then he cam back in the living room, making me sit on his lap. I looked at the compu as Tom wrote something, then clapped my hands together.

// Why don't you just talk so? I mean you still have your voice! //

I laughed a little and stroked Tom's back, looking at him. It was funny, though my mouth was hurting, but Tom wasn't talking when he was able to.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 17:25

Bill typed back to me and stroked my back laughing a little. I frowned and took typed again on the computer.

//It doesn't feel right when you can't//

I looked at him and pouted a little. At least he didn't have to feel left out, though it was a bit weird not speaking.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 17:49

I lifted up and eyebrow, smirking before tipping back again.

// Oh? Well I like your voice too! I like it more when you moan though //

I turned the screen to show the message to Tom, trying to not laughe because of the pain. It was kinda funny to chat with him as he was only beside me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 17:54

I read the message the Bill wrote to me and looked at him wide eyed with a smile.

//You like it when I moan? I love it when you yell my name when you come...I love you //

I moved the computer back to show him the message and made a kissy face.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 17:57

I waited for his answer and read what he had write before making a kinda shocking face, trying to not laughe at his kissy face and slapped his shoulder lightly.

// I'm not yelling your name! Between I never said your name! I'm only moaning U_U //

I chuckled lightly, showing the screen to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 18:01

I chuckled when I saw the screen and made another kissy face at him as I typed.

//Maybe that was me saying I want you to moan my name when you come...Wink//

I smirked as I read it again and turned the computer so Bil could read it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 18:18

I saw Tom smirking before I could read what he had tipe and flushed, tiping back.

// Huh! No way, you'll never get me saying your name!! =P //

I giggled very lightly, bitting my lips before writting more.

// Huh! No way, you'll never get me saying your name!! =P Between, I bet you want me to suck you again... licking the tip of your cock with my tongue's piercing...

I smirked too, showing it to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 18:22

I read the message and looked at Bill shocked with my mouth open and a smile.

//You don't want to say my name? Sad You don't like me making you come?//

I showed Bill the message. I didn't react to the second part just yet.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 18:27

I was excited to know what he would answer to my words, but when I read his answer I kinda pouted in my head, then tipped back to him.

// Yes, but... I don't like talking when having sex, well hum... You know, blowjobs... ''

I licked my lips -hardly-, then looked at Tom to show him my answer.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 18:53

I read what he wrote and made a face.

//I'd like it a lit though...if you did it...//

I sighed a little turning it around and letting him read it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 19:02

I heard Tom sighing a little before he showed me his answer. If I hadn't a frozen mouth, I would nibble at my lips right now. I looked at him, stroking his cheek before rubbing my nose with his, then payed attention to the compu.

// If I try to talk, I only moan... ''

I turned the screen for him, hugging him at the same time. I didn't want him to think I didn't want to say his name when having sex.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 19:06

BIll rubbed his nose against mine and stroked my cheek before typing something on the compouter. He turned the screen and hugged me and I hugged him back as I read what he had wrote.

// We won't be able to find out for a long time now...lol//

I turned the computer and made a sad face at Bill stroking the frozen side of his face a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 19:16

I hummed as Tom hugged me and rubbed my nose against his cheek before looking at the screen, then noticed that Tom was touching my frozen part, though I wasn't able to feel them. I smiled -half- to him.

// Sorry... Well in like 2 more hours I think I'll be able to speak //

I quickly showed the answer to Tom, hugging him tightly while resting my face in his neck, humming his scent.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 19:27

Bill rubbed his nose against my cheek and the read what I had written. He didn't feel me touching him but he realized it eventually and sort of smiled at me. He typed back and showed my the answer while burying his face in my neck. I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Well I don't mind as long as I'm with you..." I said kissing his forehead many times.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 19:35

I hummed as he said that he didn't mind while kissing my forehead many times, and feeling his lips against my skin made me wanna kiss him badly, but I couldn't. I grunted lightly, playing with his cornrows as I half-kissed his neck, groaning. Stupid frozen mouth. Why did I run around the pool? I grunted again, placing down the compu on the floor and lay back on Tom's laps, grabbing his hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 19:40

Bill attemped to kiss me which felt like he was pocking me in the neck but I didn't say anything. He put down the computer and climbed on my lap grabbing my hand. I lifted his hand and kissed it many times too and stroked it with my thumb.

"Hey Bill, you still have to go to your parents?" I asked him a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 19:49

I looked at Tom as he was kissing my hand many times, then asked me about my parents. I lifted my eyebrow, wondering what he was talking about.

'' Huh? '' I did before saking my head a little.

Was he talking to go see my parents to ask them to pay for the dentist??
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 19:52

Bill didn't understand what I was saying and I pulled him into a tight hug stroking his face on the side that wasn't frozen.

"About the dentist? Do you need to still see your parents?" I asked agin more clearly.

I didn't really want him to have to go to them. I didn't want them thinking that I couldn't take care of Bill and that he was in danger living with me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 20:02

Tom pulled me into a tight hug, stroking my face as he asked about the dentist now. I shook my head lightly, resting my face in his neck again and sniffed loudly his scent, humming in pleasure. I was obsessed about his smell. Closing my eyes, I started to fall asleep, stroking lightly Tom's jaw at the same time before jumping, realising I was falling asleep.

'' Sorry '', I said before wincing, a hand on my mouth.

Actually, my mouth was starting to be fine, but the pain would still be there for 1 or 2 days. Cutting a nerv in a teeth wasn't nice. I shivered before sneezing, groaning. Damn pool in fact. I stood up, rubbing my eye and went in the bathroom to whipe my nose with a towel, sneezing again. What a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 20:07

Bill started falling asleep on my chest and jumped saying sorry when he realised. He sneezed too and groaned as it obviously hurt his mouth. He got up and went to the bathrrom. I followed him and picked him up carrying him to my bedroom. I put him on the bed and covered him up kissing his forehead.

"Go to sleep for a while babe," I hummed kissing his forehead again and again.

He was mine and I was delighted. I loved him more than I could say and him being hurt was upsetting but he was comfortable now and I felt better about that.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 20:10

I smiled half as Tom picked me up, going over his room and placed me in his bed to kiss my forehead many times, saying I should get some sleep. It was sad to think that I was the one who needed him all the time and not him needing me to take care of him. I pulled him down, hugging him tightly as I tried to make him understand that I wanted him with me in bed, openning the coverts as I was still pulling him down. I sniffed his neck again, stroking it a little with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 20:24

Bill started pulling at me and wanted me to get into the bed as he opened the covers and dragged me in sniffing at my neck a little. I chuckled a little and kissed his nose nodding a little.

"Ok ok, I'm coming too," I said climbing out and taking off my jeans to be more comfortable.

I got back in and pulled Bill close hugging him tight and stroking his back.

"Ok, now sleep babe, sleep..." I hummed softly in his ear, humming the song that he had been singing while he's been here.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 20:28

I smiled half as Tom undressed himself to slide under the coverts with me, pulling me into a tight hug. I hummed happily, hugging him back as I nodded when he said to go to sleep, then I closed my eyes, stroking Tom's hair a little. When he started to hum my song, I openned my eyes and pressed my forehead against his, trying to make him know I was damn happy to hear him singing my song like this. I blinking few times, trying to not cry and rubbed my nose against his before closing my eyes again, resting my head on the pillow as I tightenned my grip on Tom's hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 20:42

Bill hugged me back just as tight humming happily a little. He closed his eyes and stroked the back of my head. As I started humming Bill opened his eyes pressing his forehead against mine in a way that I only hoped was good. He blinked a few time rubbing his nose against mine before closing his eyes and tightening his grip on my hand. I wasn't tired so I just lay there and watched Bill sleep. Tears slid down the side of my face as I looked at the person I loved the most in the world lying beside me holding me tight. I kept humming Bill's song for a while until I was sure he was asleep. When he was asleep I switched the song and started singing the song I had written for him tears still coming softly from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next