x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) Empty
PostSubject: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov - 7:11

I hummed as pecked Tom's lips manye times before I lied on the couch, smiling when I turned on the television.

" Tom? You could like... make me a drink? Like this you could train for the job ", I smiled still, looking up at him.

Beside I liked alcohol, but Tom didn't. I was wondering if I would have to wear specific clothes, or I only had to wear random ones? Because I would dance for a few minutes only before pulling them off, then I would have to keep dancing for a while half naked. I shivered a little at this thought, then I curled up on myself still lying on the couch. I gave a peek around the place and picked up Andy's living room blanket to put it over me.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Dec - 7:13

When we arrived back in Andreas's apartment Bill fell onto the couch and I followed him, sitting beside him. We kissed for a few minutes before Bill asked if I would make him a drink to help me train for my job. I chuckled and rolled my eyes, he's get away with murder for this.

I stood up and nodded walking to the kitchen.

"Is there anything you want in particular Bill?" I asked as I looked into the cupboard that Andreas had the alcohol in. I found a book on mixing drinks.

This could be handy... I thought looking through it.

"Oh! How about a Disserano Style Star! That looks yum!" I called to him as I looked through the book.

I suppose I woud have to start with tasting these drinks if I was ever going to learn anything. I hummed a title still looking through the ooh. It was going to be fun. I would be able to work behind the bar talking with people and having a good time in the night time while making some money as well. Getting to see Bill dance half naked wasn't going to be a bad thing either.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Dec - 8:30

I smiled as he nodded before leaving the room, then I watched at the tv, listenning to him talking.

" A what? "

To be honnest, I wasn't the best with the names of the alcohol.

" Well okay... Though don't put too much alcohol in it, huh? " I asked him.

I loved the taste of it, though I wasn't able to handle the liquid well much. I curled up in the blanket, humming lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Dec - 9:31

Bill commented that I shouldn't put too much alcohol in it and I nodded but didn't answer him. I was too busy looking through the cupboard of alcohol for the ingridients that I needed. I found a glass and some ice and put it in. I grabbed a bottle of Disseranno alcohol and poured two shots of it in as well as some cinnamon syrup. I grabbed some apple juice, some lemonade and some pommegranate jucie and mixed them all together in the glass to finish the drink. I mixed them and brought them out to Bill.

"Hey Bill, here's your drink," I said as I handed it to him. I sat beside him and looked at him as he took a sip.

"Tell me if it's good? And then give me a taste, I forgot to taste it after I had mixed it"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Dec - 17:23

Tom came back after a moment and I looked at the drink, humming happily. I loved alcohol drinks, so tasting one was going to be great. Plus it was Tom who made it.

" Hmm... " I grabbed the glass and then I sniffed it lightly, chuckling before taking a sip.

I licked my lips lightly as Tom asked me if it was good and I smiled, nodding.

" Yeah... But you put too much um... " I hummed the drink a little, " Apple juice I think. But I... "

I looked up at Tom wide eyed, gasping as I gave him the drink.

" Tom! " I gasped, " I-I'm allergic to apples! "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec - 15:01

Bill took the glass and took a sip as I waited to see what he thought of it. He licked his lips and nodded happily. I smiled and he told me I had used too much apple juice. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Better luck next time," I said with a chuckle.

Suddenly Bill handed me the glass telling me that he was allergic to apples.

"What?! A-allergic?!" I gasped putting the glass down quickly,"Oh my God! I'm so sorry Bill!! Wh-what do I do? What do you need?!"

Had I honestly nearly poisoned my boyfriend? I jumped up panicked. What could I do!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec - 16:55

I winced as I noticed it was apples juice, then I told Tom that I was allergic to it. He jumped up panicked, asking me what he had to do or get and I shook my head.

" It's fine... Just that I'll have all puffy and my throat will itches. " I said, wincing as I went inside the bathroom.

I kneeled down in front of the toilet and I slipped two fingers in my mouth, lightly far in my mouth and then I vomitted.

" Bwergh... " I winced, standing up and I activated the flush before I went over the sink to rinse my mouth.

I made few weirds noises, rubbing the skin of my throat with my left hand a little. Indeed, it was starting to itches. I walked back inside the living room, sighing a bit.

" I should have told you though. I'm allergic to apples, bees and that's it. " I chuckled, coughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Dec - 10:43

Bill explained that he would be fine and I bit my lip. Even though he told he was fine I still felt terrible. Not that I really could have known but still, I felt really bad for hurting him. I had done it twice and it didn't get any easier. He went to the bathroom and I followed him. I stood outside the door and heard him vomit. I winced at the sound and went back to the living room.

Great...I felt amazing now...

Bill sighed saying that he should have told me and I just frowned as h coughed.

Bill do you need to go to the hospital? I think you should go to the hospital....God I'm so sorry!" I said frowning.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Dec - 11:22

I shook my head a little as he asked me if I should to the hospital.

" No, no... I'll be fine. It'll be uncomfortable for like maybe 10 hours, but then my throat will be back to normal. Well... You won't be able to kiss me though. " I laughd lightly as I said this.

Andreas was always buying true pure apple juice and it was only this one that I couldn't drink. Normally I'm allergic to only apples, but not the juice because it's not 100% made with real apples. I coughed a bit again, rubbing my throat.

" I'll go pick a chewing gum though ", I said this before I went in the kitchen and then I managed to find Andreas chewing gum, then I took one of menth to get rid of the Oh so good taste of vomit.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Dec - 10:21

I nibbled on my lip nervously as Bill told me he would be fine. I didn't know if he was saying it honestly or if he was saying it to be nice. I frowned at him and kept nibbling on my lip. He went to get some chewing gum and I just stood there playing with my fingers. I had a way of making everything turn into shit and I felt so guilty about causing him to get sick.

I kept chewing on my lip until I taster blood but I didn't care. I was too worried about Bill to care about it.

"God I'm so sorry..." I said to him when he came back in the room.

My lip didn't stop bleeding but it was the last of my worries as I apologized to Bill once again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Dec - 19:33

I came back inside the living room and I looked up at Tom as he said he was sorry again.

" Hey! What did you do?? " I asked him as I sat beside him, looking at his lip, " You're bleeding! "

I went inside the bathroom and I grabbed some toilet paper and then I came back beside Tom, dipping the blood away.

" I just wanna scratch inside my throat, that's all ", I chuckled before I let the paper on his lip, asking Tom to hold it up there.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec - 20:05

Bill came back into the room and gasped when he saw my lip. I frowned and before I could say anything Bill ran off again coming back with some tissue and wiping at my lip. I held up the tissue for a second then took it away.

"Bill..." I whimpered looking at him sadly.

It was like everything was trying to keep us apart. Neither of us could do anything right and everything always ended up being a disaster. There was no way that I was going to break up with Bill and that was a certainty but the feeling that Bill would be better off with someone who didn't cause so much drama never left.

"Do you ever think that if you had someone else, things like this wouldn't happen?" I asked him quietly, forgetting about my lip and leaving it bleed out a little.

"I mean, I bet another guy wouldn't cause this much hassle or damage..." I said.

I wasn't trying to say anything to Bill about wanting to break up or anything, because I didn't, but I wasn't sure how Bill would take it. He was a bit of an over-reacter.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec - 21:23

I looked up at his as he whimpered my name.

" You're fine?? " I asked him as he stopped to hold up the tissue to ask me if I would be better with someone else, " What? No... No I'm fine, I don't care about all this... " I mumbled.

I nibbled on my lips, taking the little towel from Tom's hand to whipe his bleeding lip as he talked again. I bite more on my lips, staring at him as I was trying to stay calm. I was all the time freaking out and I knew I would if I wasn't focussing on not over-reacting.

" I... Why? I wouldn't ever want to have someone else with me! I Love you Tom... Like fore the best and the worst... "

I hugged him tightly, placing my face in his neck as I managed to sit on his lap.

" I don't care if bad stuffs are happening... Don't go away... "

I coughed a little in my arm before putting back my face in his neck. Tom shouldn't think about saying this to me or even to someone else; I needed to be with him no matter what. If I was into a couple with someone else, I would end all the time being alone and the guy would cheat on my back. I sighed sadly, tightenning my arms around him without touching the tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 6:37

Bill looked worried what I had said and I could tell that he was trying very hard not to freak out and over react and I was so proud of him. He told me that he loved me for everything, the good and the bad and I smiled. He said he didn't want anyone else and I smiled, the blood from my lip tipping my tongue. It had stopped bleeding now and I was just licking the wound. Bill wrapped his arms around me telling me not to go and I sighed. I wouldn't go anywhere. Even if I thought it would be better for him.

I wrapped my arms around him too, pulling him closer when he coughed. I was never going to let him go. AFter everything that we had been through he had still stayed and my feelings for him hadn't changed one bit. I guessed that was a good sign.

"I won't go anywhere Bill. Don't worry! I'm sorry for bringing it up I didn't mean to upset you. I want to say sorry again though," I told him as I pulled away and looked into his eyes, touching his lips because I couldn't kiss him. "I'm sorry and I will say it now because even if I think it would be better for you to be with someone else or something I won't let you go. I'm too selfish. I need you with me. I want you here. I love you too much and I'm too selfish to be without you."

I kissed his forehead as softly as I could and let my fingers brush his cheeks as I rested our foreheads together.

"My Bill...my beautiful, sexy, sweet, kind, amazing, diva Billa..." I whispered as I stared into his brown eyes, "I love you forever..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 17:47

I lisitenned to Tom talking for a moment as he hugged me, tightenning his arms around me when I coughed.

" No... I wouldn't let you making me go away... " I chuckled a little. as he stroked my lips.

What he explained to me then made me smile softly, few tears escaping from my eyes. I was affraid that he could leave me by any moment, even if he was trustable, but wath he was saying to me was awesome.

" I Love you too... " I cried lightly.

My lips were burning lightly -while being a bit more big-, but I didn't cared right now. I stroked Tom's cheeks too, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 17:59

As I stared into Bill's eyes I saw him start to cry and I smiled at him. He was such a sop. I wasn't much better though, I always got really mushy around Bill. I couldn't help it though, I loved him and I wanted him to know how I felt. I kissed the tip of his nose when he said that he loved me too and then I glanced to his mouth, His lips had started to swell and I pouted. I wasn't sure if he was in any pain or what but it looked fairly bad already.

"Hey Bill? Are you sure you don't need medicine or something? I mean even to get rid of the swelling? It doesn't hurt does it?" I asked frowning a little.

I knew it wasn't really my fault that this happened but I still felt really bad that it was me who had let it happen, despite the fact that I didn't know that Bill was allergic to anything let alone apple juice. I knew now and I wasn't going to make that mistake again.

"It will be goine before you need to start at the club right? I mean I don't want you to start work if you are sick and you can't ask for time off when you have just gotten the job..." I hummed.

It seemed like bad luck just flocked to us, like we were magnetic or something.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 18:26

I listenned still to Tom as he talked to me about getting some medecine or something, and then he talked about the job and I hummed lightly.

" No... I'll be fine in few hours... " I chuckled.

I snifed once before I whipped my cheeks to remove the tears, then I wrapped my legs around his waist, rubbing my nose with his.

" It's a bit burning, but it's easy to handle. Like when you have dried lips. "

I reste my chin on his shoulder, sigghing loudly. I wasn't sad or something, I just needed to sigh randomly. I brushed the back of his neck with my fingertips, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 19:03

Bill told me that he would be fine in a few hours and I nodded at him. I felt his fingers brush against the bcd of my neck and I had happy shivers. His head rested in my neck and I looked down at the soft skin of his neck and I smiled. I couldn't kiss his lips but he never said I couldn't kiss there. My fingers twitched a little on his side before I bent down and pressed my lips against his neck and kissed it softly letting my tongue flick out to taste the skin. Bill tasted amazing as always, I was honestly addicted.

"Bill..." I hummed against the skin kissing more, lightly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 20:04

Bill gasped lightly as Tom kissed the skin of his neck a little before doing it more while beeing softly. The androgynous guy grabbed Tom's neck a bit with one hand, the other still stroking the skin lightly while he kept his eyes close.

" Tom... " he chuckled a little, tilting his neck on the side to make more room to his boyfriend, " Hm... Stop that... "

He laughed lightly, sighing in pleasure. The younger one wouldn't ever be able to stop from touching, kissing or sucking Bill's skin for a minimum of 2 hours! Though it didn't really matter Bill who liked all those things, but they had had sex sooner the last night.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 20:32

Tom heard Bill gasp softly as his lips connected with Bill's skin. He chuckled a little and shifted a bit when Bill put his arms around his neck properly. He tilted his head to give Tom better access but in complete contradiction to himself Bill moaned for him to stop. Tom rolled his eyes a little and pulled away from the skin but only a millimeter.

"Why?" he breathed onto the damp skin, "Don't you like it?"

Tom wasn't planning on going any further. Bill was probably a little more than sore from the last two nights and besides he could handle himself, he wasn't a horny teenager....well, not much of one.

His fingers traced slowly along Bill's sides and gently glided under his shirt to feel the soft warm skin beneath. "I love your body..." Tom groaned quietly.

It was true. Tom loved everything about Bill, from his beautiful face to his perverted nature. There was nothing about him that he didn't love and when it came to his body Tom honestly couldn't keep his hands off of him. Even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 20:45

Bill moaned lightly as Tom moved his lips very lightly away from his skin to say to him that he liked this; he was true, but still he couldn't handle another round of sex. His ass wouldn't support it to be honnest. His feeth locked together behind Tom's back and he hugged him closer, rubbing his cheeks on Tom's one.

" You're warm though ", he chuckled a bit.

Tom's skin was a natural heater and Bill liked this alot, seeming his body was most of the time cold for no reason. Well, in fact, maybe he need some fat.

" Hug me more ", he asked his boyfriend, hidding his face in his neck and he rubbed his nose against the skin.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 21:00

Bill rubbed his cheek against Tom's and he chuckled a little attaching his lips again to Bill's neck. He only pecked very softly at the skin as Bill pulled him closer, explaining about his warmth. He let a small chuckle escape and pulled Bill closer when he was asked. He couldn't kiss Bill now because he was hugging him so tight but it was ok, he could feel BIll pressed to his chest and he was content.

He ran his hand up and down Bill's back soothingly. He was so small and weak and bony but he was actually so fiery, strong and brave. He would surprise people. Tom let his hands drop lower so they were resting above Bill's ass cheeks. He slid his hands into the tops of Bill's pockets and hummed.

"I still believe...it's you an me till the end of time...I'll take a bruise and know you're worth it..." sings to Bill.

PS:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sWKQm8Nd5k if you wanna hear the song.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 22:07

The older one shivered as Tom hugged him more as he had asked, then he felt his boyfriend's hands in his back pockets; he chuckled lightly, keeping his face in his neck. A purring sound came from between his lips as he liked Tom's warmness. Then, the cornrows boy sang softly a song, making Bill smile; he listenned to him singing, only stroking Tom's back at the same thing. He didn't know the song, but Tom had a great voice when he was singing. He wasn't the best, that was sure, but he was good. The androgynous guy nipped a little on Tom's neck, smiling while keeping his eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 4:53

Tom felt Bill's breath on his neck as he continued to sing softly. He had never been known for singing; he didn't do it very often, but when he did he thought he was fairly listenable. As he finished the song quietly he felt the soft nips from the thinner male on his skin and he shivered pleasantly from the gentle touches. He stayed quiet after that; not needing to speak to Bill for the time being. He just wanted to enjoy his company. He wanted to feel the warmth between their bodies and besides he didn't know if it hurt for Bill to talk or not, he there was no need to force something that would cause him pain. He was happy to just sit there, his arms wrapped around his boyfriend, and his boyfriend wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 8:40

Bill smiled as Tom had finished the song while he nipped softly on the skin of his neck before they stayed like this for a while. The androgynous guy sighed in pleasure, pressing his cheek against Tom's neck to have more warmth from him. He only brushed his fingertips on the back of his boyfriend's neck as he was smiling lightly, enjoying this great silence in the appartment. It lasted for some long minutes until Bill's stomach made a weird noise and he chuckled a little in Tom's neck.

" I'm a bit hungry... "

He didn't know what time it was, but right now he didn't really cared about it, he wanted to stay with Tom and cuddle all day long. His nose was rubbing lightly against Tom's neck before he moved his head back, stroking on of Tom's cheek with his right hand.

" I Love you... "

He smiled a little, flushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next