x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 18:15

" Huh... huh yeah... Yeah there's some I think... " he murmured while looking around in the bathroom, then he found some brushes in a drawer, " Here... " he said as he gave the object to his boyfriend and he took one for himself, " I'm really sorry Tomi... I didn't thought it was making you sick... "

The androgyne grabbed tooth paste on the counter near the sink and he pourred some on his brush to clean his teeth. He brushed them around 5 minutes until he had to spit it in the sink, then he rinsed his mouth while sipping at the water.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 18:25

Tom took the brush from Bill and nodded in thanks. He took some toothpaste and started to brush his teeth. He brushed everywhere for a long time to make sure the taste was totally gone. He washed his tongue a lot and when he was happy that his mouth was clean he rinsed it and sighed in relief.

He looked to BIll who also had brushed his teeth and smiled. He chuckled and stroked his face smiling. "Don't worry about it Billa, ok?" he kissed Bill softly on the lips once and smiled.

"Mmmmm, tastes much better," he chuckled.

Tom took Bill's hand and lead him out of the room, into the living room. Tom found the DVD and chuckled. "Trust Andy to actualy have this movie," he laughed putting it on. "Do you wanna get popcorn and things?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 18:51

Bill nodded lightly as Tom said that he it was okay, then he kissed Bill's lips softly once. The older one smiled a little as Tom grabbed his hand, and then they went inside the living room. Tom searched for the movie and what he said made Bill laughe a little.

" Andy's romantic, though more into war stuffs than me. "

He took a seat on the couch, smiling to Tom a bit while touching his lips; it was really annoying.

" Um... I'm not really hungry... " he chuckled a little, looking at him as he put the film on.

The sushis had took too much space in his stomach, so he would wait 30 minutes or one hour before he would get something else to eat.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 18:59

Tom chuckled nodding and sat on the couch beside Bill. He put his legs up on the table and got comfortable putting his arm around Bill as the movie started. Tom nodded to himself. This was going to be SO much fun. The movie came on and Tom cuddled in a little with Bill beside him.

Tom will have seen this movie 7 times after he watched it with Bill but he didn't mind. He had sort of grown to like it. He could practically quote the movie. It was sort of good and one of the only romantic movies that he would watch.

Sorry it's short but I can't anything that doesn't have Bill reply XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 19:04

Bill smiled as Tom sat with him to cuddle and he hugged Tom more, loving to be against him the more he could. He hadn't watched this movie yet, seeming Andreas never wanted to watch movie; he better liked to go out in clubs or going to shop.

" Is it good? " he asked his boyfriend while looking at the beginning of the film.

The older boy looked over the other small couch and he sat up to reach the blanket, then he pulled it above them before cuddling up against Tom another time, smiling still.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 19:14

Tom looked at Bill as he cuddled up and pulled the cover over the two of them. Tom nodded a little.

"Yeah, it's good," he said kissing his forehead, "You'll like it."

Tom put his arm around Bill again and hugged him close as the mocha kept playing.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 19:18

Bill purred a little, closing his eyes and only enjoying the fact of being with Tom this way. He didn't wanted to mess up once more; they had too much drama since a while. He smiled a bit more, rubbing his nose on Tom's neck lightly while openning his eyes half to watch the movie which had started 2 minutes ago.

" Okay... I hope... " he chuckled while stroking lightly Tom's arm.

The night had appear since a while now and the room was dark; Bill smiled still, humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 20:29

Tom stroked Bill's arm softly as Bill cuddled his nose into his neck. The movie played and Tom licked his lips looking at Bill for a little bit instead of the movie. He saw Bill's puffy lips and sighed silently. He was stupid to have given Bill something that he was allergic to but then again Bill made up for it by making him puke so it was all ok.

It was nice to just sit there for a while and not have an amount of drama. It got a little bit tiring to always have drama in the relationship. Tom meant what he said before though about not wanting to be away from Bill ever. He loved him and that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec - 23:49

Bill smiled softly while chuckling at the amusement park scene; the guy was trying to convince the girl while being in the air, holding a bar with only one hand.

" He's so crazy... " he whispered this while stroking Tom's stomach a little.

The older guy pulled lightly on the blanket to cover them more while cuddling with Tom happily. He had never done this before and he was ENJOYING it; being with someone like this on a couch, being able to hug a man... he sighed in pleasure, a smile on his lips. Bill couldn't ask more right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 12:21

Tom felt Bill stroke his stomach and murmur about the character in the movie. Tom smiled and pressed a small kiss to the top of Bill's head and hugged him a little closer. It was nice to be able to just sit down and relax without any drama.

Having Bill just curled up beside him was an amazing feeling and he liked it better than anything else.

"It's so sweet no? You don't think?" he asked, kissing Bill's forehead again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:06

Bill chuckled while closing his eyes at each kisses from Tom on his forehead before he nodded at his question.

" Yeah..! " he smiled still, then looked up at Tom, " Can we lay down? "

He questionned him before he stood up, making Tom lay down and he did the same thing against him; luckily they weren't big so they had enough space to be two on the couch.

" Hm. "

He pulled at the blanket to put it on them and he grabbed his boyfriend's arms to wrap them around his stomach happily before he watched the movie again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:29

Before Tom could answer Bill's request to lie down Bill had pulled him down onto the couch and covered them both with the blanket. He didn't mind being pulled down it was perfect, exactly the reaction that he wanted. He pulled Bill close and went back to watching the movie.

They lay together on the couch, wrapped in ear other, very warm and very comfortable. It was actually perfect and the best thing that Tom could have asked for after all the drama of the relationship before.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:45

Bill hummed lightly while watching the movie, stroking absently one of Tom's arm with his fingertips. It has been long since he hadn't watched a romantic movie and he was enjoying it. And... he blushed, smiling; he could cuddle with someone, with Tom. He pressed his back more against Tom, moving a little to get comfortable and then he sighed in pleasure, resting his head on the pillow he had brought with the blanket sooner.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:48

Tom stroked Bill's stomach softly over his clothes. He hummed softly as the movie played and his eyes began to close a little. No he couldn't go to sleep. Especially not when Bill was there watching the romantic sad movie. It wouldn't be fair and also Tom wouldn't be able to get the really soppy Bill that would happen when the movie got to the sad part.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:56

Bill blinked few times while watching the movie, still stroking Tom's arm. The story was sweet until the moment where the woman and the man couldn't get together because of their family and Bill pinched his lips a little, trying to not be sad.

" But it's so unfair... " he whispered, pulling at Tom's arms a little to wrap them more around him, " They can't decide for them... they Love each other... " he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 20:03

Tom smiled as Bill pulled his arm more around him. Bill was the perfect romantic movie watcher. Tom kissed the back of Bill's head and breathed in the amazing scent of Bill's hair.

"I know, it's not fair," Tom hummed, "If you love someone you should be allowed to be with them, no matter what."

Tom truly believed what he was saying, especially in his situation. Being bisexual, or gay etc. was very difficult and it wasn't fair for other people to say who you could love or not. It was your own decision.

Tom had fallen in love with Bill and Bill had fallen in love with Tom. No one was going to separate them. If Tom's parents didn't accept their love it wouldn't have mattered. Tom would have stayed with Bill no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 20:25

Bill listenned to Tom's words while he was watching the tv, then his lips started to tremble as the film moved on.

" Why are their parents so stupid...! "

He cried a little, whipping his cheeks. He loved those types of movies, though sometimes he wished he could watch them without starting to cry like a girl. He was a man after all. He nibbled on his lips, moving again to rest against Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 20:32

Tom heard Bill sniff a little and he knew the movie was already getting to him. When Bill pushed back against him Tom was sure that Bill would be in floods of tears by the end of the movie. But at least they would be happy tears and not sad tears like they usually were.

"I'm just happy no one will tear us apart like that," Tom whispered to him.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 20:15

Bill nodded a little with his head as Tom said that no one would tear them apart like in the movie, then he pulled more at his boyfriend's arms around his waist to be more against him -though he couldn't be more close-, and then he snifed a little. His palm stroked one of Tom's arm as they were watching the movie in the silent room, only the sounds of the film were breaking this silence.

The older boy turned his face a little to be able to kiss Tom's cheek before he looked back at the television while he managed to wrap his legs with Tom's ones.

" Poor them... "

He murmured this quietly, still stroking Tom's arm.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 15:45

Tom felt himself being pulled even closer to Bill even though there wasn't any space between them anyway. Shifting a little so the Bill's ass rested perfectly in his hips Tom hummed at the strokes Bill was giving to his arms. He heard Bill sniff a little and Tom smiled softly. Bill was sensitive and it was adorable. Tom had to admit the movie was sad, it was so sad that it would make you cry a second time, even a third time. Not the 7th. Tom nuzzled his face against Bill's head and focused again on the movie. It was great. It was quiet, calm, romantic and everything.

It gave him a glimpse into the future. Of what it would be like if Tom and Bill had an apartment together.

"Yeah, it's a shame," Tom hummed as he nibbled on the back of Bill's neck.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan - 14:50

Bill smiled as Tom moved him against him to be placed properly against his hips, then the older boy heard his boyfriend humming behind his head. He nodded once, resting his head against the arm of the couch before shivering when he felt teeth on the back of his neck. He giggled quietly while moving one hand up to reach Tom's cheek and he stroked it softly.

" You think we'll be together for long? "

He turned his face a little to look at Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 5:25

Tom felt Bill's hand ,ove up to his cheek and stroke it softly. He smiled and moved his face so he could kiss Bill's fingers and then looked into Bill's eyes when he turned around. Tom licked his lips and hu,,ed softl, touching Bill's face andmoving his heair from his eyes. Tom shook his head.

"No, I don't thnk we qre going to be together for long," he said almost sadly.

He moved forward slightly and kissed Bill's forehead very gently. "I don't think it, because I know it. There is no doubt that we will, because I love you, forever and always."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 5:30

Bill was smiling as Tom was kissing his fingers before he replied they wouldn't be together for long and the androgynous guy whimpered lightly under Tom's words. He was about to reply back when his boyfriend explained he knew they would be in a relation for ever and he smiled, turning around quickly -and hardly a little- to hug Tom.

" I Love you... " he mumbled, kissing his lips many times, " I just hope you'll not get tired of me... and all of the problems I'm causing you... " Bill chuckles lightly, pressing himself more against Tom to hug him.

Ps :: Love You! ~ <3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 16:47

Tom huffed as Bill turned around, elbowing him a little. He chuckled when Bill kissed him on the lips over and over. Tom smiled and stroked Bill's face softly when he spoke about him getting annoyed. Tom shook his head and placed a small kiss on Bill's forehead. His lips had begun to shrink again back to normal. Tom touched them and nodded happily.

"I love you more and If I ever do get tired of you kill me, because I'll be crazy," he said softly as he threaded his fingers through Bill's hair.

"You tired of the movie?" he asked softly kissing him again.

PS:: Love you more! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 18:16

Bill smiled big as Tom kissed his forehead.

" You ALWAYS kiss me there! " he laughed as he tried to get closer to Tom, but unfortunately, he couldn't, " No... how could I ever think about killing you? " he murmured back as his boyfriend stroked his lips a little.

The older guy smiled when Tom asked if he was tired of the movie before kilssing him, making Bill shiver lightly.

" Hm, no... But it's kind' of tough to manage to not slide off the edge of the couch. " he chuckled before he moved a bit to climb on Tom, laying on him after pecking his lips many times, and then he rested his cheek on Tom's shoulder to be able to watch the last part of the film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next