x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb - 9:37

Bill kept smiling at what Tom was saying until he said he had choosed Bill to be the...

" Mom? What? No, no, no! I'm a dude! " he blushed as Tom kissed his face few times, " You think I looke like a women?? " he raised his eyebrows, curious, and then he narrowed his eyes, humming loudly " Ah! I found out... You dream about me to wear sexy clothes of girls! Right?? I see it in your eyyyyees!! " he said with a 'phantom' voice, " Wooohhh!! " He stuck out his tongue, " In fact that's what you're thinking, right? Old pervert! Wait... I'm more old... damn! Fail. Well... you're a pervert still! "

He crossed his arms, looking away from his boyfriend with a fake pouting face.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb - 4:38

Tom laughed as Bill had his little episode. It was funny to listen to him think that Tom pictured Bill wearing girls clothes. To be honest Tom had never thought about it but now that Bill had said it he was trying to picture it. He imagined Bill in a short skirt and tight vest with lacy underwear and high heels. He made a face. No, that wasn't his Bill. It was someone but it wasn't Bill and Tom was perfectly happy to have him the way he was.

"You know, you telling me that I MUST picture you in girls clothes makes me think that you want to dress up like that for me," Tom laughed.

Bill had looked away pouting after calling Tom a pervert and Tom chuckled shaking his head and rolling his eyes. He grabbed Bill's face ad made him look at him.

"You're such a diva sometimes," he said with a smile.

Tom smiled and chuckled. "But hey listen, I have an idea. Ger has just had a new baby, she's about 7 months old now and they are having trouble finding a baby sitter for her because she's so young. If you want I could suggest that we take care of her for a night or two if he ever wants to go anywhere? Would you like that? As an experience or something?" Tom asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb - 5:43

Bill made a little face as Tom said his boyfriend wanted to dress up like a girl.

" Heh, so not ", he replied as he cuddled up against him quickly.

As he pouted, his face been turned over Tom and he stuck out his tongue as Tom said he was 'such a Diva somtimes'.

" Better than being a slu-ute ", he sang randomly.

Few seconds later, Tom talked and Bill listenned to him before gasping, nodding.

" Ohh, yes! I wanna baby site! " he smiled while pecking Tom's lips once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb - 7:01

When Tom explained about the baby sitting job Bill got really excited. He smiled a little as Bill kissed him and then stroked his face.

"You're up for it! Great! She's really sweet! Mind you I haven't seen her in a good few months, but I bet she's the same," Tom explained happily.

He sat back with Bill a little and stroked his face. 3So it will be like an experience. Because if we can't even take care of a baby for a day then we won't be able to take care of one for the rest of our lives, so this is a test ok?" Tom said kissing Bill's fingers a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb - 9:42

Bill nodded quickly as Tom said the baby sitting was a test, then he rested his cheek against his boyfriend's one.

" I'm sure I'll be able to... I'll be really carefull with the baby! And we'll make her eat at the right time. Does she drink milk still? " he asked Tom.

While waiting for an answer, he pulled Tom on his laps, smiling big.

" I'LL be the dad! You do the mom. See? You're perfect on daddy's laps! " he laughed.

Though, Tom was around 20 pounds more than himself, but it was a detail. He bounced Tom lightly on his laps -not too much, because he was heavy-.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 10:00

Tom chuckeld as Bill pressed their cheeks together. Bill was really excited and enthusiastic about the baby sitting. Maybe he would make a really good mom. He asked if the baby still drank milk and he nodded.

"Yeah, most of the time she's on milk. They've been trying to feed her proper food but she isn"t taking to it very well yet," he explained.

As he explained he felt himslf being pulled. When he had finished speaking he had found himself on Bill's lap. He was insistant on being the dad and Tom being the mother. Tom shuddered when Bill said he would e perfect on daddy's lap. Shaking his head quickly he tried to disagree until Bill actually started boluncing his knee.

"Ok, now it's getting creepy!" Tom chuckled as he climbed off of Bill's lap.

"'And besides Bill, what if it's a boy? You'd be totally useless to him with things like sports if he wanted to know them! And anyway, you can cook! Could you imagine me running around the kitchen in little apron!?"

Tom suddenly looked at Bill with a glare. "don't even try to imagine me in a frilly apron!" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 10:17

Tom looked a bit shocked when Bill talked about himself being the dad, and Tom the mother.

" It's not creepy! " the androgynous boy replied with hamster cheeks.

Tom explained that Bill couldn't be the dad, because he was useless with sports and that he knew how to cook. Lifting one eyebrow, the older boy stared at Tom.

" So, all the mom as to cook? You're so generalizing Tom! " he said while rolling his eyes until he laughed as his boyfriend talked about napron, and then, he humphed, " Hey! You mean 'I' would be wearing one?? " he asked wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 9:43

Tom rolled his eyes at Bill. Now he was just trying to pick problemes with him. He laughed as he splayed out over Bill's knees and looked up at his face from upside down. He laughed a little.

"Well, you're only alllowed wear one if you wear nothing underneath it!" Tom said while laughing.

Tom knew he would make a terrible 'mother figure' but Bill would take to it like a fish to water. Tom was more of a dad, even if he didn't really like sport. Tom looked at Bill and hummed a little before pouting.

"ow would we do it Bill?" Tom asked knowing Bill couldn't get pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 9:49

Bill humphed before laughing as Tom said he would wear one only if he was wearing nothing under it.

" Well I won't wear one! I don't want my ass naked ", he laughed still while Tom pouted a little, asking how they could have a baby, " Huh... Well I guess we'll have to find a women to have our child... but it'll be half from one of our two... " he nibble on his lips, " Maybe we could try to find informations about boys being pregnant with the help of products? You could be pregnant maybe? I'm sure we can find something about this... " He hummed as he hugged Tom, playing with his hands and watching the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 10:12

Tom looked up at Bill and chuckled a little at the thought of him being naked in the apron but then he stopped chuckling when Bill said it would be him that got pregnant if it was going to happen. Tom sat up and looked at Bill. He raised his eyebrow and shook his head.

"It won't be me who's pregnant...." Tom said a little quietly.

He didn't want to get into an argument with Bill but it was only natural that he thought that way. Bill was the one on the bottom so therefore it should be him who got pregnant, not Tom. If it was even possible that was.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 10:17

Bill looked up at his boyfriend when he replied it wouldn't be him, and it took him a little moment before he understood what he meant.

" Hey, no! Maybe I'm a bit girlish, but no,no... I couldn't be pregnant if I could. I mean I attract problems all the time, I get hurt all the time, " he rolled his eyes before hugging Tom tightly, " I'm sure I wouldn't be able to handle a baby in my stomach... well, I mean in my belly. Like I need to dance and all... " he played with Tom's hands again, " Though... it depends if I'm still a stripe teaser in 4 years or something... " he chuckled a little.

Maybe Bill would have find a new job until then, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 12:59

Tom listened as Bill explained that he was too clumsy to be pregnant while he cuddled close to Tom hugging him tightly. Tom frowned. Just because Biill was clumsy. It wasn't fair, why was it Tom's burden?

"Bill...if we decide to have kids, I don't want you doing that job any more..." Tom said pulling back from the hug to look at Bill and stroke his face lightly.

It was fine while they were young and there is no consequences, but once they bring kids into the situation It wasn't happening! Bill wasn't stripping for anyone except Tom when there was a baby on the scene.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 13:06

Bill watched Tom's face as he grabbed his between his hands, saying to him that he didn't want him into stripe-teasing if they would have kids. The androgynous guy watched his boyfriend for a moment, and then he nodded a little.

" You're right... we'll make much money we can until we can buy an appartment, then we'll save money for later and when we'll have kids, we'll find a better job for us. " he smiled lightly bfore he hugged Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5