x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 9:42

Tom heard the grumbling of Bill's stomach giving away his hunger and invading the silence of the room. Tom chuckled a little and pressed his cheek into the hand Bill had rested there.

"I love you too," Tom said in reply to Bill's statement.

He was unbelievably happy and he didn't think he could ever just sit silently with someone like this and be perfectly content, but he could and he like it. Very very much. He pulled Bill away and slid him off his lap. He took his chin and inspected his face. His lips were a little more swollen and Tom pouted.

"Do you want to go out for food or stay in?" he asked rubbing his thumb over Bill's bloated lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 10:14

He hummed a little as Tom made him slid off his laps while taking his chin in his hand to look at his swollen lips and he looked down lightly when his boyfriend talked.

" Hum.... I better stay here.... " he chuckled a little before removing Tom's hand, placing his own over his mouth to cover his lips, " Could we eat sushi?? Well with something else if you ever don't like this... "

Bill laughed lightly before standing up and walking over the bathroom. He searched through Andreas stuffs to see if he had some products for his lips and sighed as he didn't find some. The older one just had to wait some hours until his lips would be back to normal.

" I'll take a shower Tom! " he said before locking the door.

He coughed once, then pulled off his clothes to enter the shower.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 14:28

Bill chuckled and moved away asking if we could eat sushi. Tom shuddered when he said this. Tom hated fish and raw fish was even worse. There was no way he would eat that and there was also no way he would kiss Bill after he had eaten it! Not that he would be able to for a while anyway. Tom chuckled as Bill covered his face and ran to the bathroom. He called out that he was taking a shower and Tom called back that it was ok and that he was going out to get the food.

Tom grabbed his jacket and went out into the cold to go to the restaurant. I went to the Sushi place and picked up a mixed menu for Bill and then went to the pizza place. At least Bill's food wouldn't get cold. Tom got his pizza and started to walk back to the apartment. I hoped Bill would be finished his shower because I didn't have a key. I knocked on the door and waited for a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 14:50

Bill sighed happily under the shower. When he had some allaergic reaction, the better way to forget it was to take a nice warm shower. He took around 30 minutes to wash before he finally moved out of the shower -after turning off the water-, then he wrapped a towel around his waist. He got curious a little and he looked at himself in the mirror, seing the bruises on his body, -though they were almost all gone now- and he pinched his lips together.

Knocking sounds came to his ear and he smiled, wrapping another towel around his hair this time and he went over the front door, looking in the little hole before openning the door.

" Hi! "

He let Tom coming inside, then he locked the door, humming happily.

" You bought sushi or not?? "

Ps :: If he doesn't have a key, how did he locked the door?? XD And you wrote twice '' I blah blah ''... <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 15:05

Bill let Tom in. He was dressed in only a towel and Tom chuckled licking his lips. He would have to save that for later. He nodded at Bill's question and put the bags on the table going to get plates and cutlery. He put them on the table and took out the food from the bags.

"I got you a mixed menu of sushi and a pizza for me, I can't eat that stuff!" he chuckled and put the two boxes on the table and smiling at Bill.

"I hope it's ok, because I didn't know what you liked," he said opening his pizza box and smelling the pepperoni and chicken on it. He licked his lips. It looked delicious, he loved pizza.

Ps. He didn't lock it he just closed it, and usually front doors don't open unless you have a key....Well mine doesn't! loll And I know, sorry I forgot, I'm just so used to writing I...loll XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 15:24

Bill laughed while nodding as Tom asked if it was fine about the mixed sushis as he put the table on, openning his pizza box. The older one went behind Tom to hug him lightly, humming his neck.

" You're half warm now ", he giggle as Tom was back from outside, " Thanks for the sushis though. And I'll try to eat more now. " he smiled, moving away from his boyfriend while going back inside the bathroom and then he looked at his boxers on the floor.

He couldn't really put them back on him, he had stayed 2 days in those. Bill went inside Andreas room, looking through his clothes in the drawer and then he found some new underwears, smiling big. His best friend had always load of thoses and load of socks too. Bill had always found this funny though. He would pay him another pair when he'll see him in exchange. He put on the boxers before going inside the kitchen, sitting at the table and looking at the meal.

" Yumm... "

Bill kept smiling, watching the pieces of sushis that was in the box.

Ps :: XDD Will you be on later?? >3<
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec - 8:26

Tom was so enthralled with his pizza to notice the Bill had left the room. When Bill hummed later Tom had already devoured a whole slice and all of the pepperoni off the pizza. He had used his finger so he was a little greasy and he look at Bill as he sucked on his fingers. He looked into the box of fish and shuddered.

"Eww..." he said sticking out his tongue, "Don't even think I'm ever kissing you after you eat sushi!"

He chuckled looking at Bill. His hair was damp and he was only in his boxers and he looked sexier than he ever had before and it made Tom's breath hitch in his throat. He might very well take that back if Bill really seduced him, but that wasn't really going to happen.

PS :: Sorry I wasn't on last night! I have my french exam today and I was up studying! DX I finish today though so I will be online for you when you are on hopefully! XD Love you pudding! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec - 9:20

As Bill came back in the kitchen, he noticed that Tom had eat a slice of pizza as he was sucking on his fingers and he pinched his lips, not really happy. Though he tried to not over react again.

" You didn't wait for me... "

Yeah, the androgynous guy was easy to piss off, though he was trying still to not be angry for this stupid reason. He chuckled a bit as Tom said he wouldn't kiss him after he would eat the sushis and Bill sat at the table, looking at the meal. He should have wait for him before eating atleast. He sighed a little and grabbed the soya sauce cup, openning it before picking up a sushi and dipped it lightly in the sauce before putting it all in mouth, sniggering to Tom.

" Yumm ", he said mouth full as he started to chew.

Beside, sushis were more healthy than pizza. It was rice, raw fish, vegetables and chicken sometimes.

After eating the first one, Bill stood up and went over the fridge to take some water into a glass, then he came back at the table to eat another sushi.

" Pizza is something too much... fat for me. " he said while taking a sip of water, sighing quietly in releivment as it cooled down his lips a little.

Ps :: Owkay loll though I thought you would be on... so I've stayed home and I didn't went to work -mom's job- hahaha anyway, I'm home around... like 6h45pm I think <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec - 18:03

Bill came out and pouted that Tom had started eating. He sighed as he started eating his food. Tom didn't understand why it was such a big deal. Tom hadn't known how long Bill would have been to get ready and his pizza would have gone cold. He HATED cold pizza. He didn't want to argue with Bill though. There was no point. They had had such a nice time before and he didn't want to ruin it, and he hoped Bill wouldn't either.

"Sorry...I didn't know you wanted me to..." he said.

He went back to eating, watching as Bill ate the raw fish with some brown stuff. He made a face and shuddered. It was so disgusting. He laughed though when Bill said pizza was too fattening for him.

"I thought you were told you needed to put on some more weight? You were too thin..." he asked taking a bite of the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec - 23:21

Bill looked up at Tom as he said he didn't know he wanted him to wait after him.

" But I wanted to eat 'with' you... " he sighed a little and started to eat until they both started to talk about food and weight, " Well... I can try getting weight, but not with fast food... I'll just have to eat more good food. "

He took another sushi and eat it up while staring at Tom, chuckling. The androgynous boy stood up and swallowed his bite before going over Tom and grabbed his face in his hands, pressing his lips to Tom's to give him a noisy kiss, then he went back at his seat quickly, laughing.

" How does it taste?? " he chuckled, eating one more sushi with some brown sauce.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec - 16:31

Bill complained a little about wanting to eat with Tom and Tom just bit his lip. He put down the slice of pizza in his hand and shrugged.

"I still have most of it left, and we are eating together," Tom said as he watched Bill pop another piece of sushi into his mouth.

Tom took a bite of pizza and nearly choked as Bill grabbed his face and pressed his fishy lips against Tom's. Tom stared, wide eyed and silent as Bill walked back to his food and kept eating.

Tom licked his lips a little and shuddered. The taste of fish and salt was in his mouth and he shuddered.

"EWWW!! BILL!! That's disgusting! NO!" He moaned as he grabbed a slice of pizza taking a huge bite and putting the oil all over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec - 22:14

As Tom answered him, Bill sighed lightly while taking a sip of his water bottle.

" Yes, but still... I just thought you would wait for me, that's all. " he said while smiling a bit.

Then Bill laughed more as Tom made a weird face while yelling that it was disgusting and the black haired boy chuckled while eating still until his boyfriend took a big bite of a pizza slice.

" Ew Tom... You're gross..! " he winced while looking at the oil and he lifted his hand up in a 'stop' sign, " If you dare touching me with this horrible oiled mouth, I'll force you to taste a sushi! "

He really didn't wanted to be dirty in the face because of some pizza sauce; he stuck out a little his tongue at Tom before taking a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 8:50

Tom eyed Bill as he threathed him with eating sushi. Tom chuckled and licked his lips, removing the oil and making him taste the spicy pepperoni. At least the taste of the fish was gone.

Tom chuckled a little and raised his eyebrow shaking his head.

"Eh, don't worry Bill I wouldn't go near your fishy lips now!" he chuckled picking a piece of meat from his pizza. "Wait till you brush your teeth though!"

Tom chewed his food as he looked at Bill. He loved him even if he did smell and taste like fish.

"Are you having fun?" he asked with a smile as he wiped his mouth and took a sip of the coke he had also bought.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 10:21

The older guy watched Tom eating his fat pizza before he said that he wouldn't touch his lips now because of the fish taste and Bill made some big puppy eyes, plus he pouted strongly, making hamster's cheeks.

" Niuh? You wouldn't? What if I always smell fish, like for real? " he asked while trying to keep his facial expression in a pouting one, though it was hard to not laughe.

When his boyfriend asked him if he had fun, Bill smiled while nodding as he took a sip of water.

" I enjoy everything with you Tom ", he mumbled as he flushed, looking at his plate.

How could someone like Tom had decided to be with Bill? He thought he was too much skinny and not even enough masculin for someone.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 13:37

Tom looked up at BIll. He had a pout on his lips and his cheeks were puffed out but Bill's eyes were smiling. Tom knew that he was joking.

"Pfff, meh I wouldn't miss kissing you," Tom said as seriously as he could.

Of course he was kidding too but he wanted to play along if Bill was going to joke with him. Bill immediately smiled when Tom asked if he was having fun. Tom smiled at his answer and he looked down too.

"I don't know what I would have done without you," Tom hummed playing with his fingers, "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 14:34

At the reply of Tom, Bill couldn't help but pouting more while biting on his lips.

" You wouldn't miss it? You won't miss me kissing you? " he asked him.

Then Bill smiled while talking with Tom before his boyfriend looked down too, saying that he Loved him.

" Well I don't know what I would have done without you... " he murmured this while smiling, " I guess I would still be stuck at home... "

He ate another sushi, looking at his plate.

" Tomi? What about we watch a movie tonight? "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 15:28

Tom looked at Bill as he asked about not kissing him. Tom smirked a little and raised his eyebrow taking a bite of his pizza. He chewed and swallowed it before licking his lip and smiling at Bill.

"Nope," he said as normally as he could, "As long as I could still suck your cock I don't mind."

Tom took another bite of his food and didn't look at Bill's reaction, he was trying too hard not to laugh.

Bill smiled as Tom said he loved him Bill said that he wouldn't be able to live without Tom. Tom bushed and licked his lips.

"My life is worth living now that I have you," Tom said quietly, looking at Bill through his eyelashes.

Tom nodded when Bill suggested a movie. "Yeah of course! I would love to!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 15:42

Bill gasped a bit more when Tom said what he said; the older guy went wide eyed. How could he say such a thing? He stopped to pout and then he stuck out his tongue at his boyfriend.

" Pfft! Well you won't be able to now. " he replied this while chuckling as he took a sushi.

He then proposed to watch a movie and he smiled still as Tom accepted this. He thought for a moment, sipping at his water glass; which movie could they watch? Bill hated horror movies and Tom probably hated Romantic ones. He didn't wanted to see a comedie.

" What about some actiong movies? Or an adventure one? "

He raised one eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 16:48

Tom gasped and narrowed his eyes, "I can't? Why not?!" Tom asked wondering.

Tom ate some of his food as he watched Bill obviously thinking, Tom finished another slice of pizza before his boyfriend spoke.

"Eh, I don't mind really? Do you want to watch like The Notebook or something?" he asked.

He knew Bill liked those romantic movies and Tom would love Bill to crawl up beside him and cry into his chest and then feel all romantic afterwards. Though Tom wouldn't really enjoy the movie he would really enjoy having Bill react to the movie.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 18:04

" Because you said you wouldn't miss kissing me, so I won't let you do some blowjobs seeming you only like this. " Bill said this while pouting a bit, eating his sushi.

As Tom proposed to watch the notebook, Bill smiled strongly quickly while nodding. He never thought that Tom would let him watch such a sad and romantic film with him.

" Really? That would be great! " he smiled still, sipping at his glass.

He finished to eat his sushis quickly and ate in total around 9 ones before he placed the plate in the fridge, looking at Tom while going over him to peck his lips.

" We'll take pop corn from Andy's stuffs alright? "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 19:25

Bill was really excited with Tom's suggestion and Tom laughed happily. "Oh great, cool we'll watch that!"

Tom was looking forward to having Bill cuddle into him crying and all lovey from the movie. Tom was used to watching it, he would watch it with his other girlfriends and he was tired of it but he loved his date's reactions so he was always happy to watch it.

Bill came over and pecked Tom on the lips. Tom looked at him wide eyed and gasped. "Ah! BIll no!! EWW!! SUsHI!! Tom pulled his face away and ate some pizza to get rid of the flavor. God he hated fish!!

"Yeah, we'll watch a movie...once you brush your teeth," Tom said warily.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 19:56

Bill smiled more as Tom said they would watch this movie before Bill came to peck at his lips once quickly; the younger one reaction was really funny to Bill who started to laughe. Then, Tom warned Bill to brush his teeth before they would watch the film and Bill smirked. Was he so mean or not? Yeah, he was.

The androgynous guy walked over Tom with a big smirk.

" I'll keep my mouth away from you, promise! " he said as he hugged Tom tightly, caring about not moving his mouth too close to Tom's face, then he moved away before slipping a tiny piece of raw fish between Tom's lips.

He bursted into laughes, running out from the kitchen over the bathroom and then he went inside of him, laughing like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 21:41

Bill walked over to Tom with a big smirk. Tom knew there was something that Bill wasn't telling him. He was up to something and Tom didn't like it. Bill whispered that he wouldn't have his mouth anywhere near Tom and it made him pout because that's not what he wanted at all. he wanted ill's mouth all over him, he just wanted it fish free!

Before Tom could say anything Bill had pulled away and something was pushed between his lips. No. He. Didn't!

Tom jumped up squealing spitting it out onto the table and yelling in disgust.

"AHHHH!!! OF FUCK NO!!" he yelled as he jumped out of his chair and ran to the kitchen to quickly wash his mouth and get a drink.

It was disgusting and he was angry. He had told Bill that it was disgusting and that he hated fish. He hadn't put anything greasy near Bill when he had asked him not to. Tom could taste the fish a lot now and it was starting to make his stomach...

"Oh god!" Tom moaned as he ran to the bathroom diving onto of the toilet and vomiting into it.

PS:: I will be on for sure totally and completely tomorrow 100%!! I promise! LOVE YOU!! pps:: we can start the new thread tomo XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 21:47

As Bill heard Tom yelling in disgust, he laughed more while hearing his boyfriend rinsing his mouth and then he heard him run. He was about to look outside the bathroom when Tom appeared, running inside and then he vomitted in the toilet. The androgyne gasped, feeling stupid and he watched Tom.

" A-ah! I... I didn't thought you hated it that much Tomi..! "

He whined while standing there without knowing what to do and he coughed a bit, touching his own red lips.

" I'm sorry... It's like me who hate mushroom, but I don't hate it at the point of beeing sick... I-I didn't meaned to be mean... " he murmured this while watching Tom, kneeling down to rub his back a little.

Ps :: Owkay lol... Though I'll be online around only 6h30pm or something... xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 13:01

Tom felt his back being rubbed and he looked up at Bill when he was finished being sick. He saw Bill's puffy lips and he wasn't angry anymore. They had both made mistakes, Bill had apologized and he would just forget it. It was stupid to be angry over a joke anyway.

Tom smiled a little the taste of fish gone but the taste of vomit was not much better. "It's ok Bill, don't worry about it. It was just a joke. Thanks," Tom said nodding at him.

He stood up and groaned, making a face. He would need to wash his teeth or something but being in Andy's house he didn't have anything he could use.

"Bill there isn't a spare tooth brush or something that I can use? This taste isn't that much better than the fish," Tom asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next