x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb - 11:24

Tom hummed and smiled at the attention he was getting from his boyfriend. When Bill said about Tom always kissing him on his forehead tom stuck out his tongue and kissed him again on the same place. After Bill made himself more comfortable ONTOP of Tom they went back to watching the movie.

It was getting to the end and it was the saddest part where the two characters die happily together. Tom stroked Bill's lower back under his shirt gently as the movie kept going, humming the scent of his hair just under his nose where Bill was lying.

Bill always smelled amazing and it made Tom happy each time. After several minutes Tom could feel the warmth from Bill as he was lying on him and Tom moved just a little to get more comfortable still continuing to stroke Bill's back.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb - 11:37

Watching the movie, Bill pinched his lips to not cry as the end was coming quickly. It was really sweet, though only in a movie. In real life too it would, but he wasn't ready to die now. Maybe in 80 years. He chuckled lightly as he whipped his eyes, smiling under Tom's strokes. The androgynous boy slipped his hands under Tom's back to hug him while watching the movie for another 5 minutes, then it ended.

" Aw... "

He snifed a bit, looking up at Tom with trembling lips and he rubbed his nose against Tom's one.

" I-I Love you... so much... " he chuckled as he was holding his tears strongly.

He was lucky to have parents who where fine with his relation ship with Tom, and vice-versa for Tom's parents.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb - 11:57

Tom felt Bill's hand go around him and he heard Bill 'Aw'. Tom smiled and then the movie ended. Tom looked down at Bill as he glanced up and he smiled. He saw Bill's lips trembling and he knew he was trying his best not to cry. As Bill rubbed his nose against Tom's and told him that he loved him Tom cupped Bill's face in his hands.

"I love you more than anything Bill and if I had to I would die for you," he whispered,"You can cry about the move. I did the first time I saw it."

Tom stroked Bill's face softly and kissed his lips gently, happy that almost all the puffiness was gone.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb - 12:03

As Tom said he would die for him and it was too much for Bill who cried properly at the same time Tom said he could cry, and he felt Tom's lips on his once. Bill hugged him quickly more, burrying his face in his neck as he let out his tears. The older boy was always in the extreme though; when he was upset about something, he was freaking out, when he was happy he was giggling all around the place, then when he was sad, Bill was crying out loud, ect. Tom was like this too, but slightly.

" I Love y-you... " Bill cried against the skin of his neck, sobbing once.

They have been only together since 3 weeks now, but he knew he liked Tom for his personnality first. Bill has been under his brother's hands for such long years, and now he was under Tom's hands and he was more gentle with him than Steeven, which was crazy.

Bill snifed lightly after 5 minutes of crying, calming down now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb - 12:59

Tom grabbed Bill tightly as he cried and he smiled hugging him as the older boy kept crying. Tom kissed Bill's face everywhere as he cried and stroked his body everywhere.

"I love you Bill...I love you," Tom said over and over as he stroked Bill's back waiting for him to calm down.

Tom loved that Bill was so emotional but sometimes it was a little frustrating. It was fine when Bill cried and other things but when Bill freaked out over small things it panicked Tom.

He heard is boyfriend calm down a little and he pulled back looking at Bill's face, his eyes red and bloodshot, his cheeks bright red. He chuckled and dried his face kissing wherever he could and stroking his cheeks.

'You are just amazing. I've never loved something as much as I love you," he said kissing him softly.

Suddenly he jumped when he heard a phone ring. It was Bill's. He leaned bak a little to where both of their phone's were and he picked it up looking at it. The screen flashed the word 'Mom' and he chuckled.

"It's your Mom," he said handing it to Bill.

Ps. It's really Steeven Wink
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb - 13:07

Bill kept smiling as Tom kissed his face while talking to him and Bill hugged him more, chuckling under his boyfriend kisses. He snifed a bit more before his cellphone rang, making them jump. Before Bill could pick it up, Tom did it more quickly, looking at the screen before handing it to the androgynous boy. This one whipped his cheeks with a little smile and he thanked him before turning around, lying against Tom's chest between his legs while he answered.

" Hm, hi mom? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Feb - 14:20

Bill lay back between Tom's thighs answering his phone. Tom smiled and strung his fingers between Bill's hair, massaging his head softly as he spoke to his mother. He was having a really good time and he was glad that he was able to spend this time with Bill. He enjoyed it a lot to be alone with him.

Tom bent down and kissed Bill's forehead briefly upside while he spoke. He hoped his mother would be off the phone soon so they could talk a little. He wondered if Bill's lips were cured enough to allow them to kiss. It had only been a few hours but Tom missed it already.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Feb - 14:42

Bill answered the phone and then started to talk with his mother for a moment, humming as Tom massaged his head lightly. Few seconds later, he felt his boyfriend lips on his forehead for the 10 times of the day and he kept talking to his mother for another 5 minutes. When he shuted down his cellphone, he pulled at Tom's hands to place them on his stomach before he looked up at him, laughing as he saw his mouth upside down.

" Mom wanna eat in family tomorrow night. You wanna come? She asked me to ask it to you. " he smiled, pecking Tom's chin once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Feb - 15:06

Tom felt his hands being pulled down to massage Bill's stomach as he finished talking on the phone. Tom smiled a little as he was asked to go and eat with Bill and his family. He frowned a little remembering that he had something planned with Axel on that day.

"Oh crap Bill, I can't..." he said sadly, "Axel asked me to do this thing with him. You go and have dinner though. I can drop you off and pick you up if you want and if your with your family you should be able to avoid Steeven. Just don't go alone anywhere ok?

Tom was worried aout Bill being in the same house as his brother but even if his parents didn't believe him all Bill had to do was stick close to them and he should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Feb - 15:16

Bill whined as Tom replied he had something with Axel tomorrow night.

" What do you need to do on a night without me, huh? "

He managed to turn around and then he pecked Tom's lips few times, wrapping his arms around him. As his boyfriend talked about Steeven and Bill chewed on his lips a little.

" Er... I don't wanna end up alone with him either. "

Bill kissed Tom's lips softly once before resting his head on his shoulder, sighing a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Feb - 16:04

Bill turned around and kisses Tom's lips a couple of times asking what it was that he was doing with his brother that Bill couldn't do too. Tom frowned a little and pouted.

"Trust me, you don't want to know...." Tom said with a small shudder.

Bill hugged him and Tom wrapped his arms around his boyfriend too listening to him say that he didn't want to be alone with his brother. Tom sighed and shook his head pecking Bill's lips once.

"Just stick with your parents, all the time. You'll be fine ok. When I'm done I'll come pick you up...."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb - 21:57

Bill nodded lightly at what Tom was saying, and then he rested his head against Tom's shoulder, breathing in his neck. He couldn't find a word to describe the marvelous feeling of being against Tom like this. His fingertips slidded along Tom's jaw softly while he was smiling, watching Tom's face.

" I Love you so much... "

Bill snifed a little before he hugged Tom tightly, closing his eyes as he enjoying the smell of his boyfriend.

" How much time will you be with your twin..? You'll be there after 2 or 3 hours... right..? " he questionned him in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb - 13:00

Tom hummed softly as Bill lay against him. He moved his face lightly against Bill fingers as the other male stroked his face. Bill whispered that he loved Tom and the cornrowed male looked into his older boyfriend's eyes.

Tom's big hand cupped Bill's face and he kissed his lips gently. He let them linger there for a few seconds before he pulled away.

"Love you more than life itself," Tom hummed as he puled away.

Bill hugged Tom tight and Tom stroked his back softly. He listened as Bill questioned him and nodded a little pressing his lips to the top of Bill's head.

"Yeah, I won't be gone that long. 3 hours at most, maybe 3 and a half....Just stay with your parents until I get there....Don't don't don't! be let alone with your brother," Tom told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb - 13:09

Bill smiled lightly as Tom pressed his lips on his before he listenned to the older boy until he explained that he would be gone for a maximum of 3 horus and a half. Bill nodded lightly, stroking Tom's hand with his with a chuckled and then he turned around to lay back against him, taking back Tom's hand in his.

" You're warm. I wanna be warm too. How you do that? " he laughed lightly before he pecked the back of his boyfriend's hand, and then he pressed his palm on Tom's one, chuckling, " Look... We have almost the same size. But your hand is slightly more big. Well... your fingers are. Maybe because you play guitar? " He gave a peek at Tom's face before he looked back at their hands, " And your skin is tanned. Not mine. But I don't wanna be dark, I like my white skin. " he laughed quietly before putting back Tom's hand on his stomach.

Ps :: <3 <3 <3 <3 I'm home at 5h40 maximum, if there's no trafic with the bus O.o xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 8:40

Tom hummed as Bil lay back against him. It was nice to have Bill just lay against him. Bill played with his hand a little as Tom watched, not really paying attention to what was happening. Tom was beginning to worry about leaving Bill alone. He hated to leave his boyfriend with his psycho brother. He couldn't trust Steeven, all he could do was hope that Bill made every effort to stay as far away from Steeven as he could.

Tom nodded lightly and remembered that Bill had ben talking to him. Although he hadn't been listening he figured out what Bill had been talking about.

"First of all, are you saying I have fat hands? And secondly, I love your white skin too..." Tom hummed leaning down andkissing Bill's shoulder softly. He forwed a little still kissing the skin.

"Hey Bill? When will it be ok to kiss you properly again? I really want to....Sorry about the stupid apple juice again."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 9:01

Bill laughed softly as Tom asked if he telling his hands were fat and the older boy looked up at Tom, smiling.

" No... I'm a skeleton in general, I'm the one who's too much skinny. Your hands are perfect ", he murmured before looking again at their hands until Tom replied he liked his white skin while kissing his shoulder.

This made the androgynous boy giggling lightly and he stroked Tom's hand softly. Randomly, Ton questionned him about his lips while telling him he was sorry again and Bill smiled, running his fingertips on his own lips for a few seconds.

" Um... maybe in a hour I think. I just don't wanna make them moer puffy if I kissed you ", he laughed a little while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 9:12

Tom groaned when Bill said that he would have to wait at least another hour before he would be able to kiss him. It was always torture for Tom when he was denied some part of Bill's body. As his boyfriend Tom technically owned Bill's body and could use it how and when he looked, the same as it was for Bill. It was just annoying to have to hold himself back, especially when they had one of the few time when they could be alone together.

They mightn't even be able to have that time because Bill would have to leave soon to go to his mother''s house and Tom had to go to that stupid thing with Axel. It was just his luck.

"Pff! Fine but when they are better I will damn well kiss you for 15 minutes straight with no breaks!" Tom explained.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 9:51

Bill laughed as Tom kind of pouted about not having the right to kiss him.

" During 15 minutes? " he chuckled as he pulled at Tom's arms to hug him more, " Well... we can't only kiss for 15 minutes! Normally 3 or 4 minutes is fine... but more than this it bring the kiss into sex..! " he chuckled lightly.

The older boy hummed in pleasure, moving against Tom to be confortable. It was relaxing to have this day for themself alone. Though in the morning they would have to leave, because Andreas would come back around 12 am and at 5pm Bill would have to go eat with his family.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 17:08

Bill laughed at how Tom wanted to kiss for 15 minutes straight, saying that it would end up as sex. Tom smirked a little and nodded his head as if he meant it to happen when really he was just joking.

"I know you like my cock and everything BIll, but I can't I'm too tired," Tom joked.

He wrapped his arms around Bill's waist and rested his head on his shoulder. They sat there for at least 10 minutes before Tom started to get bored. Not that he didn't like just sitting there with Bill, he did, it was just he wanted to spend the time alone doing something they could only do in private rather than something that would be fie to do in public.

Lounging on the couch, hugging was something that Tom could do at his house.

"Hey Bill, lets do something....or talk? Or something, anything that we can only do alone...to make the most of our time by ourselves," Tom explained.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 23:20

Bill gasped at Tom's answer before laughing, bending his head back to look at him and he stuck out his tongue.

" I didn't say I wanted to have sex! I just said it was impossible to ONLY kiss during 15 minutes. I was making a point, nah! " he chuckled before pulling Tom's arms around him.

The two young mans didn't moved for a 10 minutes until Tom's voice came to his boyfriend's ear. Bill turned his face a little to listen to him, playing with his hands.

" Something we can make only alone? Huh... well... having sex, kissing all the time... What are we supposed to do? "

The androgynous boy stared at the ceiling, stroking his boyfriend's hands.

" You wanna talk about what? " he asked before something came through his thoughts, " Oh.... Tomi? " he asked as he sat up properly, helping Tom to do the same and then he cuddled up with his boyfriend, " As I have the job now... and you too... when do you think we could... manage to have enough money to have an appartment? " he kissed his lips softly once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb - 7:22

Bill gasped at what Tom said, trying to pretend that he really didn't want sex, while Tom knew better. Tom smirked a little as they sat for a while. After he suggested they do something Bill began listing things that the could certainly only do on they're own. Tom chuckled a little. When he suggested they talk, Bill asked abiout what and Tom just shrugged. He had no idea what they could talk about.

Eventually Bill came up with an idea as he sat up and pulled Tom along with him. Tomm looked at him and listened to the question about their appartment. Tom hummed a ittle thinking about it. Ok, so this didn't need to be talked about in private but there was no better time to takl because they were both free.

Tom nibbled on his lips working out the math.

"Rigt well, if per month to rent an apartment will cost about €800, and that's a small one, we'll need...." Tom trailed off thinking.

After a few minutes to think Tom nodded.

"Ok, well if I get paid €700 a month and you are getting €900 not with tips of course, we'll need to work for about 3 months before we have enough to be safe and get an appartment. So, if I save €500 a month and you save €650, we will have...a month €1150. If for every 6 months for bills and rent and everything we must spend €5000 then we have about €1000 left over every 6 months for more savings," Tom said while nodding.

PS. I did the math sort of....loll!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb - 7:42

Bill listenned to Tom talking and he smiled, nodding at what he said.

" 3 months?? " he smiled again and pecked Tom's lips once, " Alright, it's fine with me ", he chuckled before he climbed on Tom's laps, incapable of sitting away from him, " What about later? In like... 4 years? You think you would want kids...? "

He asked this to him softly, not sure if Tom would like this idea. They were together since only 3 weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb - 7:53

Tom jerked as Bill climbed onto his lap, Bill's knee landing in his crotch a little. The relaxed together again and then Bill asked a question that Tom wasn't expecting. Tom looked at Bill and put his hand to his cheek. Bill wanted kids? Well of course he did, in four years Tom wanted to have kids too but he was worried.

He didn't care about other people and whether they would have a problem with them having kids Tom was just worried about money and school. Tom didn't have enough schooling to get a great job and he doubted that Bill had either. Bill couldn't work as a stripper:dancer when he had a kid. Tom would let him and then Tom wouldn't be able to support them with only a job as a bartender.

Tom smiled and kissed Bill's lips softly.

"I want kids with you Bill," Tom said with a smile, "But maybe we shouold think about one thing at a time. For now we will think about our appartment. Next, when we are living happily together in our own appartment we'll talk about getting married and then talk about kids ok? But, I do want kids and I DO want them with you," Tom finished.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb - 8:00

Bill smiled as Tom replied he wanted kid, but that before they had to have the appartment, ect. The androgynous boy nodded, hugging Tom again.

" Yeah... and we'll be dads... " he hummed happily, " You think we'll make great parents, or we have too much problems in our life? " he asked, upset.

He knew he would be a soopy daddy, but they had load of problems, around 1 time per week atleast.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb - 9:12

Tom sighed a little. Bill had a point about the drama. There was always some sort of drama or problems inn thier lives. Tom shrugged.

"You know what Bill, I don't know....Maybe onoce we get our own place these problems will go away, but what I do know is that I want to be here with you for all of them and if we do have kids we will try to make their lives amazing despite the problems. They will have the best Mom in the world..." Tom chuckled.

He kissed Bill's cheeks and chin and smirked.

"Yes I've decided that you will be the mom, I can't be the mom. I'll be the cool dad!! You'll be the sexy as hell Mom!" Tom chuckled kissing Bill's face again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two Next ((POV BxT))   Round Two Next ((POV BxT)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two Next ((POV BxT))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next