x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 13:51

I kept flushing as Tom suddenly started to laugh loudly, saying it was brillant and I looked at him wide eyed.

'' It's not ' brillant ', it's disguisting! '' I said, making a schocking face.

After few seconds I started to laugh a little as Tom was still doing it, then laughed loudly too.

'' Stop it!! It's not cool!! '' I laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 14:30

I laughed even more and then Bill started lughing. He thought it was disgusting and all I could do was laugh at him. It was obvuious Bill was very feminine because any guy woiuld have grown up burping and farting and laughing at it. It was a normal thing to do so why not laugh at it.

"It's funny though!" I laughed and held my stomach.

It was starting to hurt but it didn't matter I just couldn't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 14:37

Tom kept laughing and hold his stomach, saying it was funny and I just stuck out my tongue at him, still laughing.

'' Maybe it is for you, but not for me!! '' I laughed, standing up before going over the fridge and took one ice cube in my hand, smirking happily as Tom wasn't looking at me.

I walked quickly behind him, bending down to kiss his neck.

'' Tooom? '' I hummed before slidding one of my hand along his belly, still kissing in his neck lightly, '' I Love you... '' I murmured, slipping my fingers in his boxers, then openned it to drop the ice cube in it, '' Niah Niah!! '' I dit before running away, laughing loud.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun - 15:25

Bill stuck his tongue out at me and kept laughing too. He said it wasn't funny for him but through his laughter it was obvious he didn't believe it. Bill got up and went to the fridge and I sat on the chair breathing hard trying to calm myself down and stop laughing. He came behind me as I panted and rubbed my stomach. He bent down and kissed my neck, humming his mane and slid his hand along my stomach. He whispered that he loved me in my ear and I gasped lightly humming when he slipped his fingers into the tip of my boxers. Suddenly there was a sharp feeling of cold and Bill ran away laughing. I jumped up gasping.

"AH!! Bill!! Shit! Cooooooold!!" I cried shakinkg my pants trying to get rid of the colld. The ice rubbed against me and I jumped and yelped as it moved.

"Ah! Ah ah ah cold!" I hissed.

I finally got the ice out of my boxers and bent down holding myself on the table rubbing my crotch to warm it up. When I was ok again I went after Bill.

Oh he so isn't gonna get away with that! I chuckled in my head.

"Biiiiill??" I called leaving the kitchen to find him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun - 0:11

As I ran away, I heard Tom yellping when he felt the cold and I just kept laughing loud, running into the living room as I laughed more hardly as I saw him from the corner of the wall rubbing his crotch to warm it up. I bite my lips, holding in the laughes when Tom suddenly said my name. I placed a hand over my mouth; how could I be not laughing at this?? I walked quietly away from the room, openning the front door and went beside the house, laughing hard again. I bet it wasn't kind to put ice cubes in a dude pants, but... It was way too funny! I giggled and rushed in the backyard, then over the big bushes, jumping behind them to hide myself from Tom.

' I'm so mean..! ' I thought, but kept laughing in my head.

I looked above the leafs and bites my lips, standing up quickly before yelling a ::

'' Tooommm!!! I'm heeeere!! ''

Then I ran around the pool, my foot slidding on the wet floor before I felt in the water.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun - 8:11

I walked slowly out of the kitchen knowing well that Bill would be hiding from me. He was such a scamp. He so wasn't getting away with dropping ice down my pants! I laughed a little to myself and raised my eyebrow. I tip-toed out of the room and around the house searching each room quietly to creep up on Bill in case he was hiding from me. All of a sudden I hear Bill calling my name saying that he was here. The sound came from the backyard and I raised my eyebrow smiling. I hurried to the kitchen and peeked out the back door seeing Bill running along the side of the pool. I chuckled and was about to run out to him before I saw him slip on the side and fall into the pool.

"Oh fuck! BILL!!" I yelled running out to the garden and stopping by the pool.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 13:37

I managed to see Tom before falling in the water, wincing as I felt my tight scratching the edge of the pool, my chin hitting the end of it. I breathed out, then freaked out before standing up quickly, holding my chin.

'' Shit '', I hissed, walking over the stairs and sat on it.

I felt a pain in my mouth and placed a hand on it, then saw blood on my fingers.

'' Tom!! '' I panicked, looking over him with my hand back on my mouth, '' I-I'm bleeding!! '' I babbled, wincing before spitting on the ground.

I saw the red and freaked more; maybe my jaw was broken! Okay, I was over-reacting, but it was painful. Actually I had fall in the smallest side of the water, so there wasn't much water. That had teach me to not run around the pool like my mom was telling me all the time.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 17:25

I panicked as I saw some blood in the water. Bill crawled out onto the steps and I ran around to him. he had spit onto the floor and there was blood there too. Bill started to panic and I knew that I would have to stay calm or else I would freak Bill out.

"Alright Bill," I said bending down to, "Calm down, you'll be fine babe ok?"

I bent down and picked him up bringing him into the house. I rushed into the living room and put him on the couch. I kissed his forehead quickly. He had already started freaking out so I grabbed his wrists holding them tightly and looking into his eyes.

"Bill, babe...Listen, you'll be fine! You're alright! You'll be better before we are married," I told him trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 17:40

Tom came to me, saying it would be fine and picked me up to bring me inside the house, in the living room and on the couch. He said that it would be fine again and I just shook my head a little, wincing.

'' But it hurt! '' I said, looking at my hand again who had many red on it, '' Ugh... What do I have?? '' I freaked again, looking at Tom.

I knew I had hit the floor of the pool with my chin, then when I came out from the water, blood had started to go out of my mouth. I swallowed lightly the blood and openned my mouth, asking at Tom to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 17:53

Bill complained that it hurt and asked what was wrong with him. He opened his mouth and I took the sides of his head carefully and looked into his mouth. Nothing seemed to be damaged too badly except one tooth in the bottom of his mouth. He had chipped it and it was bleeding a little. There actually wasn't too much blood it just seemed like more when it was coming from his mouth. I smiled at him and looked into his eyes.

"You are fine Bill, You just chipped your tooth a little, it's nothing serious..." I said stroking the side of his face softly.

I bit my lip a little and looked at him.

"There is just one thing..." I told him, "You will probably have a big black eye in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:23

When Tom looked in my mouth before saying I had chipped one of my bottom tooth, I whine and let him stroke my face. I didn't want to have a damaged teeth!

'' I could ask my parents to go see a dentis?? '' I asked Tom, then he talked about having a bruise around my eye.

I looked at him shocked.

'' W-what!? No way! '' I said whining loud, '' Jeez! I shouldn't have run around this damn pool! Now I'll be horrible! '' I yelled, placing a hand on my chin, '' Ugh, okay my chin hurt and my teeth hurt too! '' I winced.

I touche my teeth and hissed loud, my hand back on my jaw. It was like a hammer right now.

'' Huh Tom? I think I cut my nerv in the teeth '', I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:36

Bill whined and mentioned that he could ask his parents to go to the dentist. But that fell apart once he realised he wasgoing to have huge bruise. He complained that he will be horrible and I gasped. I was about to complaion but Bill just kept going on about the pain. Bill hissed in pain. He said that he thought he had cut a nerve in his tooth. I hummed and stroked his arm.

"C'mon, we are going to the dentist." I told him.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a towel and grabbed something for Bill to wear. Unfortunately I didn't know where his stuff was, so he was gonna wear my stuff. I ran back downstairs.

"Don't complain and just sit there," I said.

I pulled off his wet clothes and grabbed the towel drying him off all over. I grabbed the dry boxers and dressed him in my underwear and clothes.

"Ok, up....We're going to the dentist," I said,
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 19:11

I nodded when Tom said we would go to the dentist before running upstairs. I kept holding my jaw, groaning in pain, then he came back in the living room to pull off my clothes, drying myself and dressed me up with some of his clothes. He asked me to stand up and I did it as we walked outside over my car.

'' You can drive? '' I mumbled, wincing and entered the car to sit in it.

This was actually stupid. Falling in the pool, chipping one teeth, having a black eye, a painful chin and scratches on my thighs. I sighed loud, resting my head against the window.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 19:16

Bill got into the car and asked if I could drive. I nodded and grabbed the keys getting in and starting the car as Bill rested his head against the window. I sighed loudly as I drove and looked to him.

"Don't scare me like that Bill..." I said sadly, "IMy heart nearly broke."

I had never been so afraid before in my life. When I thought something had happened to Bill my heart nearly fell out of my mouth. It was terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 19:27

I heard Tom telling me to not scare him like that and I looked over him, feeling bad for him.

'' Hum... It wasn't my fault, I mean '', I said while wincing, '' I mean I saw the blood too, I didn't know what I had you know? ''

I placed a hand on his arm, stroking it a little before looking back outside. I had fall in the pool, hurted myself and now we were off to the dentist. It was my fault, I knew this, but actually I didn't wanted to have scare him like this, it was an accident, no?

'' Sorry Tom '', I said holding my jaw.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 19:37

Bill explained that it was an accident and I nodded. I knew it was an accident but he still scared the hell out of me. He stroked my arm and apologized to me and I sighed again pulling over and stopping the car. I turned to him and took his hand in mine.

"I know it was an accident and it wasn't your fault but for two seconds...God Bill, I thought I'd lost you!" I said looking down.

I didn't think I would get so worried over something happening to him. We had only been together for such a short time and I knew I loved him but this only proved it further. Right this minute if I lost Bill I wouldn't know what I would do.

"Jesus Bill, I love you so much...." I said kissing his hand many many times.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 19:48

I smiled when he said he thought he had lost me and flushed as he said next that he loved me, kissing many times my hand. I pulled it away and managed to hug Tom, stroking his back lightly before wincing, sitting back to my place with a hand on my jaw.

'' Can we go now?? Sorry, it's just really painful '', I chuckled, wincing again.

I was happy that Tom was worried for me like this... I mean, I would be too, but I never thought he would be scared for things like this. I was always surprised with Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 20:00

Bill hugged me a little but after a short time he asked if we could go because of the pain. I nodded quickly and turned around starting the car again and quickly driving off again. I wondered if it would be the same if something happened to me? Would Bill be as terrified as I was when he fell? I hummed to myself thinking as Bill sat there in pain.

[20 mins]

We eventually got to the dentist and we got out of the car and I hurried Bill to the office.

"Sorry but we are having a tooth emergency can you see him right away," I asked the lady.

She saw how much pain Bill was in and nodded showing him into a room. "Oh sorry, You must stay out here," she said to me as she brought Bill away.

I nodded and waved at Bill as he left even though he couldn't see me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 20:59

We managed to arrive at the dentist and I moaned in pain, nodding to Tom as he walked over the place and I followed him quickly, going inside the building. Tom asked for me to be seen quickly, then the lady said to Tom that he had to wait out of the room. I looked over him, freaking out lightly and looked back at the lady as she talked to me about relaxing when I'll be in the room. I sat down on a lying chair, then a dentist came quickly, making me lie before asking me to open my mouth. I whined and shook my head, then he openned it by himself, humming.

'' We're going to fix it right now, alright? '' he said this more himself than a question, so I just nodded, though I was scared like Hell.

[ 1h30 later ]

I finally came out of the room, my mouth half 'frozen' and saw Tom, quickly walking over him before hugging him.

'' I hate thif! '' I said while whining.

It was like I had an enormous mouth right now!

'' I'm humgly '' I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 21:07

Bill came out after an hour and a half and he ran over to me hugging me tightly. I grabbed him and breathed his scent deeply.

Oh thank god! I thought and I hugged him.

Bill pulled away and with a numbed mouth started trying to speak. He said he hated the situation and that he was ugly. I took his head in my hands and looked into his eyes.

"You are never ugly!" I said.

I wanted to kiss him but I knew that that would just hurt him so I didn't know what to do other than smile at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 21:12

Tom said I wasn't ugly and I only was able to kinda sneeger at him before looking over the lady.

'' I have to call my pa'ents to fay them about thif... Ugh! '' I groaned.

This was embarrassing to speak like this. I bet I was going to drool tonight in bed! They had cut a bit of the nerve who was too much close of the tip of my broken teeth, then fixed the cut with a weird white liquid. In fact it was going to cost 200 Euro to my parents... I sighed -kinda- and grabbed Tom's hand to go out of the building, beathing in deeply. Thank God dentist's smell was horrible for me! I looked at Tom and stroked his cheek, then went over the car with him.

'' You didm't paf... paf... Urh... You didm't freaked out because of the blood! '' I said smiling -kinda- to him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 21:22

Bill grabbed me and pulled me out of the office saying that he had to tell his parents about his tooth. Bill dragged me over to the car and stopped for a minute. He smiled at me -sort of- and mentioned that I didn't pass out from the sight of the blood.

I looked at him wide eyed and smiled a little. Wow he was right, I didn't pass out. I didn't even remember that I was afraid of blood.

"You're right..." I hummed holding his hands, "I was so worried about you that I didn't care..."

I looked away and kept holding his hands taking the keys out of my pocket with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 21:31

I tried to smile at what Tom said about caring about me and hugged his arm, walking to the car with him.

'' Excuse me, I think I'll ftay quiet tomight okay? '' I asked Tom, wincing about not beeing able to speak correctly.

It was really annoying to not be able to talk normally to him. I looked at him and rubbed my nose against his before sitting inside the car, stroking my arms and waited to Tom to enter it too, then turned on the heater.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 13:13

Bill said that he would need to stay quiet for the rest of the night and I nodded. I guess it would be the easiest thing to do. Bill got in the car and I followed starting the car as Bill turned on the heating. I drove home slowly in awkward silence because Bill couldn't speak. We got home and I went to open the door for Bill to get out.

I nibbled on my lips a little. Because Bill couldn't talk it felt like I couldn't really talk either. I stood in the hall awkwardly not really knowing what to do, which was strange because I was in my own house. I saw the dinner table with the food still on it that we had never gotten around to eating.

I turned to Bill as he came into the house.

"Um, you want something to...oh you probably can't eat..." I hummed biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 13:54

Beeing not able to speak was really annoying. I loved to talk, to Tom more, and it was pissing me off. Of course I could talk, but it was hurting me. As we went back inside Tom's house, he stood in the hall, not saying anything before asking me if I wanted to eat, and babbled about that I probably couldn't. I winced, sitting at the table and looked at the food before looking at Tom. In fact I was starving, but I couldn't eat before 8 more hours atleast. I stood up, grabbing a glass of water to rinse my mouth and spat -kinda- in the sink. Thanks to my frozen mouth, I wasn't able to spit correctly. I groaned, leaving into the living room and turned on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next