x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 20:57

Ryan came up quickly and I explained what happened. Ryan nodded and grabbed Tom's legs while I took his shoulders. We carried him down the stairs and got him into the car with Bill.

"Ok Bill, drive fast." I said tapping Tom's cheek to try and wake him up.

I looked to Ryan as Bill started driving. I raised my eyebrow as if to say - We didn't do this did we?-

I sighed and kept trying to wake Tom up on the way to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 21:08

After few minutes, they both came in the car with Tom, gavin asking me to drive fast while tipping lightly on Tom's cheeks. I nibbled nervoursly on my lips, ignoring the pain in my teeth as I tried to drive fast and carefully.

_____

- Ryan. -

Gav' gave me a glance and I sighed, shrugging a little. I didn't thought Tom could react so badly about our joke.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 21:17

[at the hospital]

Bill stopped the car and Ryan and I took Tom out of the car bringing him inside while Bill parked. I explained what happened to the nurse and she put Tom in a wheelchair and told us to wait in the waiting room. Bill wouldn't be happy about that when he came in. He could plead his case when he got here but as long as Tom was alright. I sat down and bit on my nails waiting. I felt really bad about what had happened. We didn't mean to put Tom in hospital.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun - 21:15

As we arrived at the hospital, Ryan and Gavin took Tom out while I parking nervously and quickly before rushing inside to see where my boyfriend was, but the only thing I saw was Gav' nibbling at his nails, sitting on a chair as Ryan was sitting beside him.

'' Where is he?? '' I whined looking around before sitting too, rubbing my face.

I was happy to sleep with Tom, him against me, and when I woke up I saw those two idiots outside with guns! I sniffed a little and Ryan rubbed my shoulder, saying it would be fine.

'' Stop talking '' I said before standing up, walking away with a ' it's your fault! ' to them.

I went over other chairs and sat on one, crying silently.

________

[Ryan,]

I was looking at Gav' when we sat on the chairs before Bill, Tom's boyfriend, came inside too trying to know where Tom was. I said it would be fine, but this boy told me to stop talking before going away. When I heard him say that it was our fault, I frowned and stood up lightly angry.

'' What's his problem?? '' I hissed.

I mean we had only play a joke to Tom and he was saying it was our own fault if he was now uncouscious! I sat back on the chair, crossing my arms pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun - 18:42

Bill came running in after a minute whining about seeing Tom. I stood up and looked at him rubbing my neck awkwardly.

"He's been taken to a room, " I said, "They told us to wait out here."

Bill sat down and rubbed his face. it was very obvious that he was nervous and I didn't blame him, I was nervous about Tom too. I also felt a little guilty. I really hoped that the prank we had pulled didn't cause this. I mean I had played worse pranks on Tom before and he never reacted like that. I paced a little in front of Ryan and Bill nibbling at my nails again. I saw Ryan trying to comfort Bill by putting his hand on Bill's shoulder.

All of a sudden Bill jumped up and told him to stop talking before storming off finishing by saying that it was our fault. I saw him move to more chairs a few feet away and started crying. Ryan looked up at me and I could tell he was angry. He didn't know what was wrong with Bill and I shook my head. I sat down beside him and took his hands kissing them a few time before looking at him.

"But what if it was our fault?" I asked him stroking his hand in front of my face, "I mean if that had happened to me and you I would be so afraid for you."

It was true, I would have just been devastated if I had realized that something would be putting Ryan in danger. I could sort of see whaere Bill and Tom were coming from.

"I feel really bad Ry'." I hummed sadly.

Suddenly the doctor came out to us and started talking.

"Is any of you the family of Tom Trumper?" the doctor asked.

I stood up and I saw Bill jump out of his chair and run over to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun - 19:10

[Ryan.]

Gavin looked at me, saying he was feeling guilty about what happen to Tom and I kept groaning, looking over Bill. It wasn't all our fault, was it? I kissed his hand to after he did it to mines, then hugged him tight.

'' Hey dude it's fine... He'll be okay, alright? '' I said while kissing his lips once.

I hummed a little as a doctor came to see us, asking for a member of Tom's family and when Gavin stood up, Bill rushed over the doctor.

'' Me! '' he said quickly.

[Bill.]

I looked at the man nervously, waiting to know what he had to say.

'' Is he okay...? '' I asked him.

I didn't know why Tom had suddenly fall unconscious like this and it was making me panick strongly. I nibbled at my lips, stressing.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun - 13:31

Bill stood in front of the doctor and asked if he was OK. The doctor looked at Bill and hummed.

"What's your name and how exactly are you related to Mr. Trumper?" the doctor asked taking a few notes on his chart.

this is when I decided to step in, Bill was worried enough and I knew that I was getting a bit more frantic then usual as well. I quickly ran up to the doctor and and stood tall.

"None of us are his family, they are out of town at the moment. I'm his best friend and Bill is his boyfriend. He just about as close as you could get to family." I said quickly taking Bill's hand for a second and squeezing it as I smiled at him.

I wasn;t sure how he was going to take what I had done but at least I had tried to help him. I knew that he was on the verge of breaking down.

"Very well," the doctor said writing in his notes again, "Bill...?"

"Kaulitz," I said quickly.

"Very well Mr. Kaulitz, I just need to ask you a few questions. Over the last couple of days has anything happened that was supposedly stressful? " the doctor asked looking at Bill.

I kept quiet nibbling my lips and looking over to Ryan who looked fairly sad sitting by himself. I smiled at him and went back taking his hand and bringing him back over to where the doctor was talking to Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun - 18:40

I was looking at the doctor as he asked my name and who I was for Tom and I just openned my mouth to answer him before Gavin ran beside me, saying I was Tom's boyfriend. I smiled a little to him before looking back at the man who asked my name, then Gavin answered for me again. He had his hand in mine and I nibbled at my lips, listenning to the doctor about him asking me some questions. I bite on my lips a little again, thinking.

'' I... Well um... '' I flushed, rubbing my back.

I couldn't talk about having our first relationg turning bad! I looked over Gav' and Ryan who came beside us and flushed, looking at the floor.

'' I had fall in the pool and brooke my teeth and this morning Gavin and Ryan had make a prank who turned bad too much, so I suppose that's why Tom was stressing... '' I said wrapping my fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun - 18:48

I listened and waited holding Ryan's hand as Bill explained what had happened this morning and the day before. I nibbled at my lips looking over to Ryan for a second making a guilty face before turning back to the doctor.

"I see," the doctor said looking up at Bill and me, "That would explain it then."

I raised my eyebrow and looked nervously waiting for an answer. The doctor fixed his glasses and smiled putting a hand on Bill's shoulder.

"Because of the stress, probably worrying about you Tom had a small panic attack. He's fine now however, he's resting in one of the rooms. He needs to relax for a few days, he's a little stressed and his blood pressure is high, which is uncommon and dangerous for someone his age, but I'm sure with some rest and stress free days he'll be perfectly fine. I can only let one of you in with him though, he's still recovering."

I nibbled at my lips and slumped my shoulders relieved that Tom was alright.

"So who am I bringing in to him?" the doctor asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun - 19:07

I nibbled at my lips, looking up at the doctor as he talked and felt bad for Tom. It was all because of me. My throat tightenned a little as he asked us who would come with him and I lifted my hand lightly.

'' I'll go see him, please... '' I said looking at Gav' before following the doctor.

Right now I was the one feeling quilty about what had happenned to Tom. I walked during some minutes before standing in front of Tom's door, thanking the man as I went inside the room, seeing Tom on the bed. I took a breath and sat on the bed, grabbing his hand to stroke it with my thumb.

'' Hey... '' I whispered.

[Ryan.]

I sighed in relief when we knew what Tom had and wrapped an arm over Gavin's shoulders.

'' He'll be fine so, right? '' I asked him with a little smile.

I had never expected Tom could react so badly about a joke that we would do to him, and now I was feeling guilty about all this with Gavin.

'' Should we go back home so? '' I proposed to him.

Maybe it was better to let those two together.

Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 9:41

I was quite light headed as I lay in the hospital bed looking up at the cieling. They had woken me up soon after arriving to the hospital and they had put a drip in my arm that looked like water but I guessed that it was more then that. I yawned a little as I lay there before I hear a noise outside the door. I turned my head lightly the whole room shaking a little from the dizziness. I saw Bill was in and sit beside the bed. I smiled at him as he took my hand and stroked it a little whispering a small hi.

"Hi babe," I said quietly trying to close my hand around Bill's.

I wasn't able to because I was so weak. It was very strange to be this weak and not be able to move properly. I didn't like it. I tried to sit up as well but my arms wouldn't hold my body up and I fell back onto the bed a little. I grunted annoyed and looked to Bill again.

"Hey sorry if I scared you," I hummed.

I couldn't even sit up to kiss him. It was very frustrating not being able to move.

[Gav']

Bill said that he would go with Tom and i nodded to him as he left. Ryan came over and said he was glad that Tom was going to be alright. I nodded a little lightly and he said that we should go home.

"Yeah, probably," I hummed, [b]"They mightn't want to see us for a little while, heh..."

I took Ryan's hand in mine tightly and squeezed it, turning and walking out of the hospital. That was the last time that I was pulling a prank on anyone for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 13:37

Tom said hi to me as he smiled a little and tried to hold my hand too, but didn't succeed. I nibbled at my lips, still stroking the back of his hand with my thumb as he tried to sit up, groaning when falling back on the bed.

'' Oh, wait... '' I murmured.

I slipped my hands behind his back lightly, pulling him up a little to make him sit, his back against the top of the little bed.

'' Is it alright like this? '' I asked him, leaning forward to kiss his lips once, '' I'm sorry... It's all my fault Tom '', I sighed, looking at his arm.

First it was because of our first time at the beach who turned badly, then the time I fell in the pool, broking my teeth and finally when his friends did a prank at Tom while I was screaming like a kitty. I was so stupid, I should get more strong for my boyfriend. I stroked his cheek, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 16:42

As I fell back against the bed Bill sat up slipping his hands behind my back and bringing me up to a sitting position. I let out a hard breath, that was more difficult than I had expected. He asked if I was alright and I nodded softly and smiled at him. He bent down and kissed before pulling away. My body was far too weak to protest him pulling away so I just sat there and stared at him. He sighed saying that he was sorry and that he felt that it was his fault. I grunted as it took all the strength I had to squeeze Bill's hand not very tightly, but it was as tight as I could.

"Hey," I huffed a little trying not to move my head too much as I was very dizzy, "This is not your fault babe!"

I tried to sound stern but the weakness came through in my voice and it sounded like an observation. Bill stroked my cheek and I tried to move my face to rub it against his hand.

"It was just unfortunate," I wheezed.

I wanted him to kiss me and hug me. I wanted to be comforted but I didn't want to seem weak for asking and I would be embarrassed to say it too.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 16:55

I heard him groan as I made him sit up, then kissed his lips once. I listenned to him whispering that it wasn't my fault and sighed a little, stroking his cheek.

'' But still... '' I sighed, bending down to rub my nose in his neck, stroking his arm with my free arm, '' I'm sorry for making you nervous like this Tom... '' I murmured before hugging him lightly, not wanting to hurt him though it was stupid because he was only dizzy.

I hugged him a bit tighter, rubbing his back a little while looking at him to kiss him for few seconds without the tongues, then kissed his face many times.

'' D'you know when you'll be able to come back home? '' I asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 17:08

Bill still didn't believe me as he lay on top of me stroking my arms and breathing in my neck a little. He appologised for making me nervous and I rolled my eyes which was a bad idea as it didn't help my head or the feeling of dizziness. Bill hugged me kind of tightly, he kissed me and though I tried to kiss him back I just couldn't seem to move my face. He pulled away from my lips and kissed my face all over. I felt like a child being comforted by a parent but I didn't mind it. I loved that Bill was fawning all over me.

"I always worry about you," I hummed,

Which was true, I was always thinking about Bill and worrying about how he was and if he was alright. I probably shouldn't be worrying as much as I was but I couldn't really help it.

Bill asked if I knew when I was going home.

"I think tommorow or the day after," I said softly looking at him, "Um Bill, could you get something for my head from the doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 17:15

I smiled a little as Tom said he was always worrying after me and stroked his cheek again.

'' I don't worry about you all the time... '' I chuckled, kissing him for few seconds before pulling away to hug him as I asked him about when he could come back home, and smiled a little, '' Oh... Long '', I chuckled again.

When he asked me for his head, I nodded, standing up before going out of the room to look for a doctor. I finally found him and talked about Tom having a headache and he went for 2 minutes before coming back, following me over the room and gave pills to Tom with a glass of water.

'' You won't die boy, you'll be okay in few days '', he smiled before leaving.

I looked back at my boyfriend, lying half on him on the bed while stroking his shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 17:30

Bill told me he that he didn't worry about me all the time and I frowned playfully.

"Mean," I chuckled weakly and hummed when he kissed me for a short time before pulling away and hugging me.

Bill nodded and went to get something for my head. After a couple of minutes the doctor came in with pills and water, leaving them on the side table before saying I wasn't going to die and then leaving. Well I knew I wasn't going to die! Bill lay on the bed with me and I wanted to turn and hug him but I couldn't.

I was getting really annoyed with not being strong enough to move probably. I wanted to hold Bill the way I usually did but my body wasn't letting me. I sighed and looked at the pills and the water.

"Bill could you, um....the water and pills?" I asked.

I was afraid that if I did it I would drop the glass.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun - 16:41

I chuckled when he said I was mean and I pecked at his lips few times.

'' I mean I do worry for you, but not all the time '', I smiled before he asked me to go search for the doctor because he had an headache and nodded.

I came back with the man who talked to Tom before leaving, then Tom asked me to help him with the pills. I looked over them, taking them in my hand with the glass of water in the other one before slipping one pill between Tom's lips.

'' Carefull... '' I said as I pressed the glass against his lips, making him drink slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun - 17:24

Bill pecked my lips a couple of times before he told me that he did worry about me just not all the time. I smiled weakly at him =. When the pills for my head came I asked Bill to give them to me and he placed one in my mouth and brought the glass up so I could drink and swallow the pill. I smiled at him when it was gone. He gave me the other one and I swallowed that too. Bill put the glass down and I nodded at him to come into the bed with me. I was lying there and there was no reason Bill couldn't come in and keep me warm.

"Are you gonna go home or are you gonna stay here 'till it's time for me to go home?" I asked weakly.

I hope to God this weak shit was gone by tomorrow because it was really annoying.

[Random RP]

From outside the nurse stood and frowned angrily. Those two boys shouldn't be doing such a disgusting thing in public let alone privately. She bit her lip and crossed her eyes watching as the boys kissed and hugged and smiled at each other. It was horrible and unnatural and just plain wrong. She would have to let them know how she felt, one way or another....
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun - 18:04

I smiled at Tom when he noded to me to come in the bed and I did it, lying beside him as I stroked his cheek softly. When he asked me if I wanted to stay here or go home, I nibbled at my lips, pecking at Tom's ones once.

'' I wanna stay here, I won't go alone in your house, duh! '' I shuddered, '' What if there's 2 guys with guns again?? '' I chuckled a little, resting my face in Tom's neck to kiss it lightly.

I hummed a little, closing my eyes as I stroked his chest from above the tee-shirt, kissing his neck once again.

'' I Love you Tom '', I murmured in his ear, resting back my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun - 18:36

Bill climbed in the bed and I smiled big. Bill stoked my cheek and nibbled at his lips before pecking me. He said he would stay with me and said something about more guys with guns. I opened my eyes wide and did my best to put my arm around him.

"Maybe you should stay here then!" I coughed a little.

He stroked my chest and I smiled. I was happy to be with Bill all calm and relaxed with no distractions. Bill kissed my neck and I closed my eyes humming a little. He hummed to me that he loved me and I used whatever strength I had to bend down and kiss him on the forehead.

"I love you too," I huffed.

I closed my eyes and breathed softly as I felt Bill's breath in my neck and his hand on my chest.

[Nurse]

Narrows her eyes as she sees the two boys like that. She was not going to let this happen. She huffed and stormed into the room with a random chart that wasn't even Tom's.

"Um, excuse me, you will have to get out the patients bed, I must do some checks," she said raising her eyebrows.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun - 18:51

I smiled when Tom placed an arm around me and I helped him a little, humming when he said that he loved me too.

'' It's obvious I would stay with you here anyway '', I chuckled, resting my head on his shoulder while stroking his chest above the shirt before someone stormed in the room, making me jumps and looking over the person, '' Oh! Eh yeah of course, I'm sorry '', I said quickly before looking at Tom, smiling a little and kissing his cheek before going outside the room.

I sat on a chair outside, hearing my stomach growling and nibbled at my lips, going for a walk for 10 minutes. I cam back later with some cookies, eating one hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun - 19:05

When the nurse came in she made Bill jump and get out of the bed. She was really rude. Bill left and I was alone with the nurse. She looked at me evilly and I raised my eyebrow. Why had she rushed Bill out like that, I had been in hospital sleeping in beds like this before plenty of times and no one had ever said anything. I was expecting lots if tests and checks. All she did was walk around looking at me and humming as if I had annoyed her. I was too tired to say anything so I just left it. After a while she left and I slumped back in the bed closing my eyes. I wanted Bill back with me.

[Nurse]

She hurried into the room and shooed the other boy out. She walked around the patients bed and looked at him. Thank God he couldn't hear what she was thinking.

Disgusting, dirty horrible boys. You shouldn't be acting like that! It's horrible and no one wants to see it!"

After eyeing the patient for sometime she left and saw the other boy in the waiting room.

"Excuse me, but you are not allowed back into that room again. He needs to rest, thank you." she said turning around and storming off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10