x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 22:16

[ after 6 hours [

Whinning lightly I openned my eyes, stretching my arms as I saw Tom beside me and I smiled, kissing his cheek before stroking his chest, resting my head on his shoulder. I hoped I would be always happy to wake up in his bed like this for the rest of my life. I didn't want all this Love to end one day. I closed back my eyes, still stroking him softly as I hummed. I almost fell asleep again, but jumped when I heard something outside the house. I looked over the clock :: 5am. Standing up, I rubbed my eyes to see correctly and pressed my face against the window sleepily and squeaked hard.

'' Tom!! '' I yelled, jumping on the bed and hugged him tight, shivering, '' Tom! '' I repeated.

I looked back over the window, panicking. There was 2 dudes with hoods on their heads in front of Tom's house and on his parking with guns! I looked back to Tom, shaking him lightly before stumbling out of the room, picking up the phone as my hands were trembling strongly.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 20:18

I groaned a little as I heard Bill call my name and started jumping around on the bed and shaking me. I groaned and turned over. I was glad Bill was able to talk again but he was using his voice at a time when it wasn't supposed to be used. He kept shaking me and calling my name before I heard him quickly pat out of the room.

"What do you want Biiiiiill," I whined sitting up in the bed stretching and yawning.

I looked to the clock. It was 5 am. I hadn't gotten to sleep until 3 am and I was not happy. I got up out of the bed to go out to the hall and give out to Bill a little for not letting me sleep.

"Bill what is it that you need to call me so damn early?" I groaned rubbing my eyes as I saw him grabbing the phone.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 20:27

I jumped hard as Tom came out from the bedroom and fell to the floor before quickly going up on my feet, almost jumping on him.

'' Guys!! '' I yelled, looking at him panicked as I tried to compose the cops number again, not beeing ablt because of my trembling hands, '' Guns!! '' I squealed, looking up at him before running into the bathroom, sitting in a corner while openning the draw, trying to pick up the little scizor.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 20:53

Bill jumped, falling to the floor and climbing back up grabbing onto to me as he did. What he hell was wrong with him? He was babbling and trying to dial a number on the phone but couldn't as his hands were shaking. He dropped the phone running to the bathroom. Guys and guns? Had that stuff he had gotten at the dentists gotten to his brain?
I followed him into the bathroom and saw him sitting in the corner of the room with a little nail scissors. I walked in and stood in front of him.

"Bill what the hell is going on?" I asked chuckling a little.

He looked so funny all huddled in the corner with his supposes "weapon",
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:17

I looked up at Tom as he asked what I had, chuckling. I openned my mouth, closing and doing this few times not able to speak before standing up quickly again, going close to Tom while looking over his shoulder, sahking strongly.

'' G-Guns! '' I said, breathing hardly, '' There is g-guys with g-g-guns!! '' I yelled, hugging Tom tightly before yelling as the bell ring downstairs.

I looked at Tom, panicking.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:23

Bill was really panicking. I stopped laughing and looked at him properly, getting worried,

"Bill what's really going on?" I asked.

Bill babbled silently for a bit before getting up and hugging me tightly shaking violently. He stuttered about there being some guys with guns and I looked shocked leaning backwards to look at him confused.

"Where are these guys Bill?" I asked.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Bill looked at me, his face frightened. I was getting extrememly worried too.

"Bill, who's at the door at 5am?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:31

Tom asked me what was going on and I kept breathing hardly, yelling as the door bell rang downstairs. He asked me who was at the door at 5am and I babbled random words, jumping strongly as they press on the bell again.

'' They're going to kill us!!! '' I screamed, sitting on the floor with hands on my ears, shaking still.

I didn't know why they were here, but I knew what I saw and it was guns in their hands, both of those guys. I looked up at Tom, jumping again because of the bell.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:37

The bell kept going off terrifying Bill each time. He yelled about being killed and fell to the floor holding his head and rocking back and forth. I looked to the door as the bell went again and I exhaled hardly. I bent down and pulled Bill up hugging him tight.

"Bill, go into the bathroom and lock the door! Stay there until I say, alright! Do you understand me!?" I said holding his shoulder firmly.

I had to go open the door, it would probably be worse the longer I let them wait.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:43

I looked up at Tom, terrified about what he said to me.

'' NO!! No, no, no!! We stay here!! Both!! '' I said, hugging him tightly as he had holded my shoulders, '' They'll kill you!! '' I groaned.

I closed my eyes hard, still shaking as I didn't want to let go of Tom. He couldn't go and open to guys with guns! If he was hurted by them it would be horrible!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:48

Bill rejected my idea worried that I would get hurt. I was more worried about Bill being hurt that anything else. I had to go answer the door. It was my house so whoever they were they were here for me. I pushed Bill away lightly and kissed him hard once and quick. I dragged him to the bathroom and pushed him in closing the door.

"Lock it Bill! Don't come out! Do you here me! If they come in they'll kill us both! You stay here!" I said to him trying my hardest not to cry or sound as if I was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:52

Tom kissed me hard once before pushing me back into the bathroom, closing the door. I tried to open it, pushing against it too.

'' NO!! Tom I don't want you to get hurt!! '' I yelled, breaking into tears as I gave a kick on the door before locking it, sitting on the floor sobbing hard.

I bite hard in my forearm, my arms around my knees as I tried to stop shaking : though it was useless and kept crying, rocking back and forward.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:56

I heard Bill lock the door while he yelled. I bit my lip to stop from crying and started to go to the door. I heard Bill sobbing and I took a deep breath going downstairs. I got to the door that was still ringing over and over. I looked out and saw two guys with huge guns outside. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Oh god, please don't let them find Bill was allI could think as the door opened.

"Hello?" I said my voice shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 22:01

(Random Pov)

The door openned on two guys hidding under their hoodies as they pushed Tom inside hardly, saying to him to lie on the floor as the other guy walked around the house.

'' Where's Bill!? '' the second guy yelled, a long collar to hid half of his face.

The one with big sun glasses looked over the bathroom, pointing to it and the second dude chuckled, knocking hard on the door.

'' GO OUT! ''

They all heard something scream inside and they started to laughe, looking over Tom before going beside him, pulling off their glasses and hoodies.

'' What's up dude? '' Ryan said, bursting into laughes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 22:10

The guys burst through the door pushing me in demaning to know where Bill was. I didn't say anything, I didn't do anything just stand there. Even when they told me to lie down I just stood there. One of the guys went to the bathroom and my eyes widened but I couldn't move I was frozen. He banged on the door yelling at Bill to come out. I heard Bill scream and the guys started laughing. I was about to do something before they pulled off the hoods covering their faces and laughed.

"Ryan!! You fucking prick!" I yelled seeing who it was, "That's not fucking funny!!"

I ran upstairs to the bathroom where Gavin was standing laughing his ass off.

"You bastard Gavin!" I screamed grabbing his shirt and pulling him away.

"Come on dude it was a joke!" Gavin said laughing.

"Well, it's not fucking funny!" I growled glaring at him.

I knocked on the door to the bathroom.

"Bill? It's me, open the door, everything is fine..." I said softly still glaring at Gavin evilly.

"Whatever dude!" he said laughing going downstairs to Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 22:17

I heard them come inside the house, yelling something to Tom before someone came upstairs, banging on the door.

'' GO OUT!! '' he yelled.

I let out a scream, scrambling back away from the door as I heard him laugh before Tom yelled something again downstairs. My heart missed a beat and I thought they had hit him. Before I could think more, Tom was in front of the door, yelling to the guy, saying 'Gavin'. I frozen, staring at the door while Tom talked to me, saying everything was fine. I jumped on my feet, trying to open the door as my hands were still shaking and managed to open it, wrapping my arms tightly around Tom, kissing him hard while crying loud.

'' Jesus!! '' I yelled, '' I thought they had hurt you!! '' I squealed, burrying my face in his neck to kiss it many times.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 22:21

Bill ran out of the bathroom grabbing me kissing me and hugging me tight. He buried his face in my neck and kissed me over and over saying that he thought they had hurt me. I stroked his back and kissed the top of his head.

"It's alright babe, It was just Ryan and Gavin making a joke," I hummed hugging him tight, "I'll fucking kill them.

It wasn't funny what they had done. I was so worried about Bill and that kind of joking shot was not cool. It was one thing to scare the shit out of me but they included Bill and that was not cool. Jesus, if it had been real and Bill was in danger I would be in bits. I relaxed as I held Bill tight and kissed his head over and over.

"It's ok now," I hummed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 22:30

I listenned to Tom as he talked about a joke with Ryan and Gavin and sniffed few times, staying against Tom. Why did they had do this to us? It wasn't a joke to do at 5am!! I let out a last sob and pulled away from Tom, whipping my eyes and nodded as he said he would kill them.

'' I'll do it first... '' I said hugging him again.

I hummed when Tom kissed my head over and over, saying it would be fine. I stroked his back a little, my hands shaking less now.

'' I can't calm down, I'm in shock '', I chuckled half joking, half serious.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 18:32

Bill stopped sobbing and sniffed a little. He kept hugging me, and I didn't let him go either. Eventually he pulled away from mer and wiped his face. I chuckled a little when Bill said that he would be the first person to kill them. He hugged me again and stroked my back as I kissed him. I could feel him shaking and he told me that he was still in shock from what had happened and I didn't blame him. It was funny what the guys had done, especially not for Bill! He was too sensitive for jokes like that. I mean I would have thought it was great if I hadn't been so afraid for Bill.

"Come here, and we'll calm you down..." I said bringing him to the bedroom.

I sat him on the bed and took his hands stroking them softly with my thumbs.

"Ok babe, a deep breath in," I said taking a breath, "and let it out."

I breathed out and looked at Bill stroking his face once.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 18:51

I nodded at Tom as he said he would try to calm me down as we both entered his bedroom, sitting on the bed. I looked at Tom as he spoke to me, saying I should breath in deeply before breathing out loud, doing it first while stroking my face once. I whiped my eyes, nodding a little before doing it 2 times, then pulled Tom against me to hug him.

'' That wasn't cool from them '', I said, closing my eyes as I tightenned my arms around him.

I didn't know how Tom would have reacted if he had been alone in his house. I mean I had over-reacted that's for sure, but Tom had been more calm than me.

'' I'll be fine now '', I murmured in his neck, stroking his back.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 18:58

Bill did as I asked and hugged me tight saying how what they had done wasn't cool. I couldn't disagree, it wasn't even a little bit cool. They wok me up and scared the shot out of Bill! I felt Bill relax a little in my arms and I sighed with relief. First what had happened with him yesterday and now this I just couldn't take it. He murmured that he would be fine while rubbing my back and I nodded sighing again. I pulled away from him and held my face in my hands breathing hardly. My heart beat fast and I breathed very quickly. My head felt dizzy and the room spun and I passed out falling backwards on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 19:36

I was still hugging Tom as he pulled away lightly, holding his face between his hands. I touched his writs a little, trying to see what he had before he fell back on the bed, uncouscious.

'' TOM!! '' I yelled, going over him to tap his cheek a bit, panicking.

Rushing downstairs I looked over Gavin -I knew him but not Ryan- and grabbed him by the arm, running back upstairs.

'' Tom's uncouscious!! '' I squealed, breathing quickly before jumping on the bed to hold up Tom's head, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 19:43

I stood downstairs laughing and joking with Ryan about the prank we had pulled before I heard someone run down the stairs. Bill grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs quickly.

"Woah Bill what?! I jumped.

Bill dragged me into the room where Tom was passed out on the bed. Bill squealed that Tom was unconscious and I made a face.

"What happened? What were you doing?" I asked bending over and looking at Tom.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 19:47

I hugged Tom tight, looking at Gav' before whiping my eyes again.

'' We were trying to calm me down and... and he just passed out! '' I said as I looked at him, stroking his face and kissing his lips many times, '' Is he going to be okay? '' I whined, kissing his forehead and jaw.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 20:07

I looked at Tom again as Bill started to panic. We hadn't frightened Tom that much had we! I checked his pulse. He was still alive and breathing so that seemed like a good sign. Bill kissed and hugged Tom obviously very worried for him.

"Ok ok Bill," I said trying to stay calm, "Give him some space to breath. We need to get him to the hospital just to be safe."

I pushed Bill away carefully and tried to pick Tom up. But he was too heavy.

"Bill. you need to go downstairs and call Ryan up here, then I want you to start the car ok?" I said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 20:44

Gavin take Tom's pulses before saying he would need space and told me that we had to pick him to the hostpital and pushed me lightly away from Tom to try picking him up. Then he asked me to call Ryan up here before turning on the car and I nodded quickly, rushing downstairs while calling Ryan. He looked confused at me before going upstairs and I went outside, rushing inside the car as I waited for them nervously. I hoped Tom would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next