x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 18:15

Bill started to sing and I closed my eyes and licked my lips as I started playing along to the song. In a couple of parts I sung back up where I thought it sounded good and kept playing until the song had ended. When it was done I smiled and opened my eyes looking at Bill.

"What d'you think?" I asked as I stared into his eyes.

His song was amazing and his voice was beautiful and I just hoped the music I put to it would be to hims liking. I hope he wouldn't think that it was stupid and sounded terrible. I nibbled on my lip a little while waiting for Bill to tell me what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 18:22

I smiled at Tom as we finished to play the song and openned my arms for a hug.

'' It's nice!! Though it's not what I would put like music at some place, but the basic is great... Do you think I could show you some other songs I had write...?? '' I flushes before finally hug him.

He had composed the guitar's music in 5 minutes, so it was obvious it wasn't all finish if he was actually doing one for my song one day. I kissed his lips once, humming.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 18:29

Bill opened his arms for a hug and I hugged him. He told me he liked it but it wasn't perfec in some places. Wel I had just thrown it together in two minutes so it obviously wasn't going to be totally perfect. He asked if he could show me more of his songs and I smiled.

"You have more?" I asked, "Yeah i would love to hear them!"

Bill was a secret musician. I chuckled and looked at him. It wasn't really surprising though that he liked to write music and sing. I mean he did dress like a rock star so there was no reason that he shouldn't be able to sing like one too.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 18:35

I hummed, hugging Tom more tightly before lying on him, smiling.

'' Yes, I have almost 5 songs of written now! They aren't perfect... But I'll try to ask someone to help me with this '', I smiled, kissing him again while wrapping my free arm around his neck to deeper the kiss.

I was relieved that Tom had like my song. No one had ever saw it... Neither my parents.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 18:41

"Wow, 5!" I said impressed, "I would really love to hear them!"

It was really interesting that he had written songs of his own. I had written one song but I wasn't going to show it to Bill just yet. I hadn't perfected it yet so I didn't want him to see it until it was perfect. One would have wondered where I got the time to write a song when I was always with Bill. I kept the words in my head and wrote them down quickly on pad when I had the time. I never let Bill know though. It was a surprise for him that I didn't want him to know about until I had the words perfect and the right music put to it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 18:44

I giggled when he replied to me about wanting to see them all. And hear though. I hummed before pouting. He hadn't answered to my kiss. I rolled on my side, pulling the blanket over my head. I had a smile on my lips though I was supposer to be pouting, but meh! I grunted, still smiling before kicking Tom's leg a little with mine.

'' You're mean! '' I said.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 18:57

Bill kicked me a little saying I was mean and I just realise I didn't kiss him back. I was too lost in my head to do that. I had just forgotten.

"Sorry!" I said leaning over and kissing his lips and slipped my tongue in a little.

When I pulled away I pecked his lips once and smiled at him.

"Better? Sorry I was thinking and I just forgot," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 22:59

I hummed when he kissed me a little before looking wide eyed at him after he pecked once at my lips.

'' How can you forgot?? '' I asked, laughing, '' Do you forget when you do Love?? '' I asked while licking his lips once.

I mean how could someone forget when we were kissing? Like :: Oh, what am I going to do today? While beeing kissed!! I laughed more.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 23:02

Bill laughed and asked how I could forget.

"I was thinking about you Mr. Diva!" I laughed too, kissing him again.

I smiled at him, my hands on his hips and hummed a little.

"So what about these songs?" I asked.

I was really interested in hearing them. If Bill didn't mind I could even put some music to them and make them into something whole.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 23:07

'' Pfff...!! '' I did before sticking out my tongue, then smiled when he kissed me, '' Yeah well I don't wanna make you listen them now! Maybe another time! '' I smiled big, hugging him.

I hummed in his neck, trying to find some warm from Tom, wrapping my leg around his. I smiled before letting my fingertips moving on his chest as I kissed his neck once.

'' Hm... I Love you '', I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 23:15

He wouldn't sing them for me now, but I would hold him to singing them for me later. Bill wrapped his legs around me and ran his fingers along my stomach. I smiled and stroked his hand softly with mine. He kissed my neck whispering a soft I love you. I bent down and kissed his forehead and smiled.

"And I love you more," I said quietly.

I really did. I don;t think Bill loved me as much as I loved him but I didn't care.'Any love from him was the right amount of love. He was mine for the moment and hopefully he would be mine forever.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 23:19

I kept looking at Tom while kissing his shoulder softly, then bite on it a little, chuckling. I rolled my eyes when he said that he loved me more than I loved him.

'' Tsk! It's the same for both! 50 - 50!! '' I laughed.

I smiled when I felt his hand on mine, then moved a little more to be able to nibble at his lips, licking them before kissing Tom deeply, a hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 23:28

I chuckled when Bill said the love was hakf and half. Bill climbed up on me and licked my lips moving my face with his hand and kissed me deep. I hummed a little in the kiss and smiled, kissing him back. I swirled my fingers around on his side and hummed a little more before pulling away pecking him lips once before smiling and hugging him tight.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" I asked caressing his chin with my thumb and looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 23:33

I shivered in the kiss before Tom pulled away, kissing me once, then grabbed my chin as he stroked it with his thumb. He asked me if I knew how beautiful I was and I only shook my head, flushing lightly.

'' You're the one who's hot '', I mumbled hugging him tightly back.

I was a skeleton who was tall and looked like a girl. Wich boy could actuall say I was beautiful? Maybe Tom was blind..? I nibbled at his lips before humming, my face in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 23:39

"Hey," I said as I moved his face from my neck and held his chin again, "You are absolutely amazing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

I didn't understand why Bill didn't see ihimself as sexy. He was perfect. Even if he was a little thin. It was natural and there was nothing he could do about that. I did'n't care though. For me he was perfect and no one would be able to find someone I would find more beautiful then Bill.

"You believe me when I tell you you are beautiful. I love you and I'll tell you the truth." I said kissing his lips once.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 23:49

I shrugged a little when he said that I was beautiful and that I shouldn't listen to other people before he kissed my lips once, asking me if I was beleiving him when he was telling me that I was nice looking. I nibbled at my lips, nodding.

'' Yes... But I'm thin... '' I repeated, sighing before hugging him again, '' But it's true that I can't do anything about this, it's genetic! '' I replied, '' Tom...? Kiss me... '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 23:56

Bill nibbled his lips after only shrugging about what I had said about him. He said that he was thin and that there was nothing he could do about it, which I already knew.

Tom?...Kiss me... Bill asked and I looked at him.

I whipped my thumb over his lips once, smiling at her.

"Yes, beautiful," I whispered.

I pressed my lips to Bills and held his back forward tilting my head a little to deepen the kiss. I slipped my tongue between his lips and stroked it against Bill's. I hummed a little kissing him and caressing his back with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 19:07

I smiled when he stroked my lips with his thumb before saying I was beautiful, then kissed me, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I hummed in pleasure, wrapping my arms around his neck while he touched my back, making me bend lightly, chuckling in the kiss. I sucked on his tongue a little before pulling away, panting a bit.

'' Hm I Love you '' I murmured, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 19:17

Bill hummed and pulled away panting a little bit telling me he loved me before kissing me again. I could never get enough of him telling me that and I also couldn't help saying it. I wanted to express the way I really felt about him but those three words still weren't enough. I kissed him back again smiling and pulled away.

"I love you too," I hummed, kissing his nose a little, "What you want to do now?" I asked him hugging him a little.

His skin was so soft and and always smelt really great. His natural smell was sweet and delicious, just like his taste.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 19:41

I hummed in the kiss before Tom pulled away, kissing my nose while asking me what I wanted to do now. I bite my nail, thinking. In fact I hadn't so much thing to do in bed.

'' Um I wanna go take a shower... or a bath, I'm gross! Ugh! '' I chuckled, wincing, '' And I must... ''

I had to shave myself or I was going to turn crazy! I hated hairy people and knowing I was lightly hairy down there and on my legs and under my arms was... UGH! Just argh!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 19:46

Bill said that he needed to wash himself and I chuckled a little. Maybe he couldn't stay in bed the whole day. Kissing his forehead I nodded and got out of the bed.

"Alright so, need some help to the bathroom?" I asked from the bottom of the bed.

I would just go downstairs and....eat that entire bowl of strawberries. I couldn't get them out of my head. I could also work on the song. It always helped to have a few spare minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 19:50

Tom nodded at what I asked and then he wanted to know if I needed help for the bath. I hummed a little, thinking.

'' Can you help me to go in the room? I don't think I can't walk normally... '' I mumbled before standing up a little, wincing, '' Ugh... No I can't, it hurts '', I chuckled, sitting back on the bed.

It wasn't hurting like Hell, but it was indeed painfull. I hopped next time we were going to try it, it wouldn't be like this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 19:56

Bill asked for my help to get to the bathroom. He stood up and it was obvious he was in a hell of a lot of pain. I bit my lip and tried to hold back my anger. I was beating myself up inside for doing that to him.

Fucking idiot Tom!

I smiled at Bill a little and went over picking him up. I carried him to the bathroom. The less pain I could cause him the better. I didn't want to make it any worse than it already was. I put him down on the toilet hoping that that would ease his pain a little.

"Do you want me to do anything else? Fill the bath, get some stuff, wash your back? Anything?" I asked moving towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 20:01

I kissed his cheek when he picked me up in his arms, holding me until we were in the bathroom. He placed me on the toilet and I winced, then smiled at him when Tom asked if he could do anything else.

'' Can you stay with me until the bath is full? I can't climb on four paws in it! '' I laughed before openning the cold and warm water, filling the bath.

As I was waiting, I pulled Tom over me before stroking his hips under his t-shirt, then rubbed my cheek on his crotch, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 20:12

Bill asked for me to stay till the bath was full to help him in and I nodded as he turned on the water. Bill pulled me over and held my hips rubbing his face off my crotch.

"Hey buster! Stop that!" I laughed a little.

He didn't know what he did to my body and I didn't want to have to go and jerk off to one of Bill's T-shirts or something when I left the bathroom,

When the bath was full I waited for Bill to take off his clothes and lifted him up again putting him back into the bath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08   So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...? [POV Bill and Tom] 08
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next