x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] Empty
PostSubject: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 22:16

Bill came in the resting room after all of the Trümper family had eat dinner and he took a place on the big couch, rubbing his neck lightly. During all of the meal he had been calling Tom 'Axel' and Axel 'Tom'. Well atleast Tom had a piercing so the androgynous guy was able to recognize him; though both were wearing the same clothes today. Without having consulting each other!

He rolled his eyes a little while waiting for Tom, seeming Tom's older brother wasn't here now and that their parents were heading to their friend's house for a birthday.

It was 7 o'clock now. Bill stood up from the couch, going out of the room to go search for Tom and then he found him inside the bathroom, this one washing his hands. The older guy sighed a little, rubbing one eye -he hadn't put makeup on this day-.

" Tom, I'm kind of tired... " he peeked outside the room a little, nibbling on his lips before looking back at his boyfriend, " I wanna cuddle... Been long, since this morning that we didn't hugged or something... "

Indeed, Bill being too much shy -in public-, he didn't tried to touch or kiss him when Tom's parents were around them.

Bill gave another quick look outside the room beforen nibbling on his lips again.

" ...Can we go in the resting room? Like to watch a movie...? "
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 12:57

Tom ran up to his room after dinner to get something for Bill. It was almost Christmas (Wink) after all and Tom had bought Bill a present. It wasn't big or anything but it was the thought that counted when it came to giving gifts. Tom didn't know if Bill would spend the Christmas with him or if he wanted to spend it with his family so Tom decided he would give Bill his gift now and let him chose whether he wanted to open it now or wait until Christmas Day to open it.

Axel chuckled as he went to the bathroom. It was so funny watching Tom's boyfriend mistake them for each other. It was rarely done now because their parents had long worked out who was who even by the sound of their footsteps, Bill however didn't have a clue. He supposed it didn't help either that both he and Tom were wearing the same clothes that day. It was completely by accident, they were twins with the same taste after all.

Bill was cute in a girly way but Axel, being totally straight, was all talk with Bill. He would happily play along when the boy mistook him for Tom but he would never go there. He didn't want to ruin Tom's relationship, but besides that Bill was a boy and he just didn't swing that way; even if both his brothers did!

Tom had come downstairs and saw Bill talking to someone in the bathroom. Tom rolled his eyes. This whole having a twin brother became a bit of nuisance sometimes. Tom would have to help Bill tell them apart better. For now he just wanted to watch. Though it was a little mean he loved seeing Bill all flustered when he bumped into Axel. Tom watched from the stairs hidden a little.

Axel heard someone talking to him and he smirked to himself. It was Bill yet again mistaking him for Tom. Axel held his laughing a little as Bill suggested that he and Tom go into the living room to watch a film. Axel said nothing for a little bit and dried his hands.

"Eh, I don't think that would be a good idea Bill," he said finishing in the bathroom.

He turned around and smiled.

"I think my brother would get a little jealous don't you think? But come to me later when Tom's in bed, yeah?" Axel said raising his eyebrow and smirking.

He didn't mean it but it was just SO funny!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 18:38

Tom wasn't answering Bill during all the time that he was asking him questions and Bill started to sigh a little; he didn't do something wrong, did he? After a moment, his boyfriend turned around and he replied that it wasn't a great idea. Bill whimpered a little, rubbing the back of his neck.

" But Tomi I-... "

He blinked a little as he answered him properly. Wait... what? Bill flushered, understanding what was happening : Axel.

" Oh... Oh God... Sorry for this... again... " he mumbled this while turning around quickly and jumped back a little as he was almost bumping in the wall, " Er... I-I better stay in bed with Tom...! " he replied before walking out of the bathroom, " Jeez..! "

As he walked, he noticed Tom up the stairs and he made puffy cheeks.

" Hey, mister the stalker! "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 18:47

Tom looked at Bill for a minute completely blank faced before all of a sudden bursting out into laughter. He held his sides and he laughed hard looking at Bill taking a deep breath while laughing again. He didn't mean to laugh but it was so funny.

"Bill! Ahaha!! Bill I'm sorry...HAHAHAHA1" he laughed loudly.

Axel chuckled and leaned on the wall beside Bill putting his hand on Bill's shoulder. He chuckled a little and patted Bill's arm.

"You know what that is Bill? It's nervous laughter. He knows he's no where near as hot as me!" Axel chuckled a little.

Tom finished laughing a little and looked at Axel raising his eyebrow. "Sorry bro, but I'm the obvious sex god of this family!" Tom said, wiping the tear from his eye.

He ran down the stairs and pushed Axel's arm off Bill's shoulder. "Now now bro, no touching!" Tom chuckled.

Axel rolled his eyes. "Whatever bro! Just wait till Bill gets tired of you! He'll run right to me! Ain't that right Bill?" Axel said.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 19:14

Bill pinched his lips as Tom bursted into laughes; it wasn't funny at all! It was only embarrassing and idiot that he wasn't able to find with one was Tom between those two. As Axel came in the hall, Bill felt his hand on his shoulder and he shivered a little. He already had see 2 twins person before, but they hadn't the same voice. Axel looked more masculin with his words sometimes, but Tom had a voice lightly more loud.

" Hum... "

He couldn't tell wich one of them was the more hot, but it was Tom for him. Then his boyfriend replied that he was the more hot in his family; Bill rolled his eyes amused before the younger man ran down the stairs to push Axel's arm away from Bill. What then Axel made Bill blush and he looked up at him.

" Well Tom I'm already with y-... Ah, damn it! " he groaned while blushing, noticing it was Axel and moving beside Tom quickly, " Stop being close you two! " he said while pouting.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 19:24

Both twins laghed a little as Bill was getting confused. The twins knew that it was hard for new people to tell them apart but Bill would eventually get used to them and he would be able to tell them apart without even seeing them. Tom put his arm around Bill's waist and kissed his cheek a little.

"Don't worry Billa, you won't mix us up too bad..." Tom said, "Besides, if you kiss him Axel will turn into a pussy cat and run away!"

Axel rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Don't get too full of yourself bro!" Axel laughed.

He would so kiss Bill! Well..no...sort of, it was hard to describe. For a dare, Axel wasn't afraid but he wouldn't do it because he liked it, it was complicated.

"Whatever, just keep it to yourselves. I don't want Bill swooning all over me because he's realized I'm the sex and not you!"

Tom laughed and shook his head. They always talked like this when the other had a girlfriend over. They would joke and laugh but never have they ever stolen the other person's girl. They vowed not to do that because it was just not fair and stupid.

"All I hear is jealousy Axe! Pure jealousy!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 19:39

Bill smiled lightly when Tom kissed his cheek as they both started a discussion and the androgynous guy tried to see what was different between them, but he couldn't find something else than the lip piercing. When he heard his name being used, he blinked lightly while looking at Tom.

" What? Kissing this? " he said quickly while looking at Axel, " No way... " he mumbled.

Though he was really curious to know if he would enjoy it, because his twin was obviously like Tom in the appearence. He nibbled on his lips a little, looking at them arguing again. For no reason, Bill thought about something that he wanted to do and for once he wasn't going to hold back from doing it. He raised one eyebrow, trying to look annoyed, though he blushed.

" What? Why? I'm not sexy enough? " he asked this to Axel.

He wanted to joke around too; it wasn't fair he was the one who was receiving all the jokes from the twins. He was running away in his head, though he didn't move a muscle, still staring at Axel while stroking Tom's hand a little.

A thought popped up in his head ; it has been two months that he was with Tom now, and he still Loved him intensly. He smiled in his head now; he had a so nice boyfriend and he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 20:23

Tom sniggered when Bill scoffed and said that he wouldn't kiss Axel at all. It was really nice to be able to just hang out with Bill and his family. Being at home with Bill and having fun, not having to worry about hiding their relationship or worrying about anything happening to Bill while they are at his house.

Axel scoffed and rolled his eyes. He puffed out his arms a little lifting his shirt up a little showing off his abs.

"Look at this Tom! See this!! This is the sex....see it!! Right here baby!" Axel said as he rubbed his hands all over his stomach like an idiot.

Tom looked at him his mouth open a little his eyebrow raised he leant down to Bill. "Really he's adopted," Tom whispered.

Axel raised his eyebrow at Bill when he asked if he wasn't sext enough to kiss him. Oh now he had started and Axel was all ready to play. He smiled and moved closer standing right in front of Bill, their chests touching. He put his hand on Bill's cheek and licked his own lips.

"Oh you are plenty sexy...You've nothing to worry about there," he said.

Tom rolled his eyes. Axel was too much sometimes. Bill would learn not to provoke him like this because Axel would always take a dare. No matter what it was, he would ALWAYS take it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 20:35

As Axel lifted his t-shirt, Bill watched at his stomach without being shy; it was like looking at Tom. Though he flushed like always before realising it wasn't his boyfriend and he looked at Tom.

" Huh... "

After a moment, Bill decided to not let them laughe about him, but it turned against him as Axel smiled, walking in front of him and their chests touching each other. The androgyne blushed a bit more as the other guy placed a hand on his cheek. They were all -the family- smelling like Tom, because this house was their smell and Bill hummed deeply his scent, gulping a little.

It wasn't his boyfriend. That's what he was saying over and over in his head, but what he was seeing was Tom. Physically, of course. Though they hadn't -Bill and Tom- kissed since this morning and it was nearly 8pm. And he needed to touch Tom; he wasn't able to stay away from him for too much long. When the young man talking to Bill about him beeing sexy, Bill couldn't handle it; he pressed his lips on the guy's one quickly, slipping his tongue between his lips with a little moan.

" Tom... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 20:49

Tom watched what was happening. Axel and Bill had gotten very close and Tom was wondering what they were going to do. Bill wasn't going to kiss him. Was he? No Bill was too shy for that right?

Axel smirked at the boy in front of him. Before he knew it he had a pair of lips pressed against his own and he gasped. He forgot who it was and just noticed the kiss as he started to kiss back. The lips were soft and warm and the person smelt so sweet that axel couldn't help himself from kissing back deeply.

Tom's mouth dropped when Bill kissed Axel. No freaking way!! Tom was shocked he couldn't say anything for a few seconds. All he could do was stand there and look. It just came to him that that is probably what he looked like when he kissed Bill. He stared for a little while longer before realizing what was going on.

"Hey! B-bill!!??" he said shocked.

Suddenly Axel realized what he was doing and he moved backwards quickly. His mouth was open and his eyes wide. He looked at Tom then back at Bill.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm sorry sorry sorry!" Axel said quickly over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 21:04

Bill moaned a little while the boy kissed back and he enjoyed it, though it was a bit more different than usually, but he couldn't manage to find why. His tongue moved against the other one for a long moment and he lightly touched the younger guy's hips, flushing more. He had missed to kiss Tom and he was enjoying it right now.

Then, he suddenly heard someone calling him and then the pair of lips moved away really fast; Bill blinked few times, panting a little until he realised that he had kissed Axel.

Axel and not Tom.

" Ah! "

He got embarrassed strongly, hearing Axel saying that he was sorry many times and the androgyne looked at Tom.

" I-I... Tomi I thought... I... I'm stupid, I can't manage to... see who's who... " he whined, staring at his feet before going inside the resting room.

He had been sleeping over in this family since 4 days now and of course, they couldn't have sex while the parents were there so Bill's hormones were too much present. Maybe it was why he had kissed Tom's twin. He sighed and then sat on the couch, trying to calm down. It was embarrassing, but the kiss had made him go hot lightly and he needed some time to calme down now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 21:19

Tom looked at Bill as he tried to explain that he hadn't known and he just stared at him. He was a little shell shocked. He couldn't really say anything. He saw Bill leave and he saw Axel hold up his hands a little. After a couple of seconds he realized where he was and blinked a little.

"Did you just...kiss...my boyfriend?!" Tom gasped trying to make sure that it actually happened.

Axel bit on his lip a little. He nodded lightly and swallowed. Looking pat his brother he smiled awkwardly and opened his mouth to speak.

"God I'm sorry Tom! I didn't mean it really! It was an accident!!"

Tom nodded and then suddenly started laughing. It was really funny! He knew Bill and he knew Axel and he knew it was just an accident because he had seen the whole thing but it was just so funny!

"I thought you weren't gay you idiot!" Tom laughed, putting his hand on Axel's shoulder, "Maybe you have something to tell the rest of us then huh?"

Axel flushed as Tom walked out of the room and into the living room with Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec - 21:28

Bill heard Tom laughing and he sighed a little in releivment. Though now Tom was still laughing about his boyfriend and this one wanted them to joke about him. He blushed still as he heard him coming inside the resting room, then he hugged him.

" Don't laughe... it's really embarrassing Tom... " he mumbled while hugging him more.

He pecked his cheek a little before rubbing his nose in his neck, then his lips meet the skin and he kissed it a little.

" I Love you... " he murmured this while licking the skin lightly, slidding his hands under Tom's shirt and he rubbed his thumbs over Tom's nipples.

In his head he had kissed Tom and so he wouldn't hold back from touching him right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 14:34

Tom shook his head in amusement as he walked into the living room still laughing a little. He jumped a little when Bill hugged him mumbling into his lips.

"I'm sorry it's just so funny," Tom said as he stroked Bill's back.

They stood for a little as Bill buried his face in Tom's neck. Tom chuckled a little and then felt Bill's lips against his skin. Tom moaned quietly. Tom heard Bill's 'I love you' and he was going to reply before Bill started to softly lick Tom's neck.

He could feel Bill's hands slide under his shirt and brush against his nipples. Tom shivered and put his hands on Bill's hips.

"N-no..Bill..." Tom hummed pushing Bill back a little, "I have something for you..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:13

Bill smiled when his boyfriend stroked his back a little, before he said to stop and he was pushed away a little.

" But why? " he mumbled until Tom replied that he had something for him, " What? A gift?? "

His eyes went bright while he smiled excitedly, pecking at Tom's lips few times.

" You have a gift?? Why?? "

The androgyne giggle a little happily; he liked surprises and he was a bit curious about what was the thing Tom had for him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:20

Tom chuckled a little as Bill pulled away and asked about the gifts. He looked at Bill and put his hand on his cheek. He stroked it softly and leaned forward pecking Bill's lips.

"Well it's nearly Christmas and we have been together for two months and I've never bought you a gift so...." Tom said softly.

He moved back and put his hand out holding the small red bag. He handed it to Bill and smiled.

"I really hope you like it," he said biting his lip, "Like I hope it's the right style for you?"

Axel stood at the door not saying anything, not even known there by Tom. He just wanted to see what Tom was like with Bill. They seemed like an amazing couple and he was interested in how Tom acted with his boyfriend. A guy. He had only ever seen him with a girl. He was the same though, soppy and lovey and really sweet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:29

Bill clapped his hands together a little as he saw Tom grabbing a red bag before giving it to him.

" You hadn't to give me a gift Tomi... " he mumbled, though he was excitted as Hell right now.

The older guy was now 21 and since he was 19 he didn't received gifts from people, though from Andreas he was having a gift on his birthday, but he never had of course a couple gift.

He grabbed quickly the red thing, looking up a little at Tom before he openned it and then he gasped, moaning happily.

" Han!! That's so hot Tom! " he smiled big, turning around the bracelet to look at all the stuffs on it before he nearly jumped on his boyfriend to peck his lips many times, " Thank you! Thank you, thank youuuu!! " he squealed happily between some pecks.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:37

Tom gasped as Bill jumped at him, kissing him many times on the lips. He really liked it and that was all that Tom cared about. He wanted to get something that he knew BIll would like and he knew that he liked jewelry and he also knew that he liked all those things with hanging thing and duch so when he saw that he knew it would be perfect for him.

It had cost him nearly €150 but thanks to their jobs at the club he was able to afford to buy Bill expensive presents.

'Oh I'm so glad that you like it Bill," he said happily holding Bill by the waist and pulling him forward to kiss his lips deeply.

Axel chuckled softly looking at the couple. He smiled at them and nodded at them silently.

Good work Tom, you found someone you really love and that loves you back...

Tom pulled away after a couple of minutes and stroked Bill's face.

"Here can we put it on? There is also something I want to show you too about it," Tom explained.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:52

Bill smiled more as Tom kissed him back but more deeply and he wrapped his arms around his neck, still holding the bracelet. He hummed against his lips for a few minutes until Tom broke the kiss, saying that he wanted to show something about the gift and that he had to put it on. Bill got more excited; of course. He nodded quickly as he picked up the bracelet that had fall on the bed and he put it on his wrist, looking at it with a big smile.

" That's so hot!! " he touched it, playing with some of the chains without stopping to smile, " I love it! "

He pecked at his boyfriend's lips twice again, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 19:57

Bill put it on and Tom chuckled a little. He held Bill's hand, holding it out to see the bracelet on it. He smiled running his fingers along all of the different chains.

He got the pecks from Bill and laughed. He pointed to one charm that was hanging on the bracelet. It was small and circle and it was engraved.

Tom <3 Bill Always

"You are my everything Bill...that's what I wanted to show you with this," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 20:19

Bill kept smiling as Tom moved his fingers along the chains before making Bill seing one which had something graved in it. The older boy gasped with a smile as Tom showed what was wrote on it and Bill whimpered, tears going up quickly.

" Oh Tom....! " he whimpered with his smile, hugging him tightly, " I Love you too... I Love you so much...! " he cried a little, kissing his neck once.

The androgynous guy kissed Tom's lips quickly and he deepened the kiss, slidding already his hands under Tom's shirt to stroke his stomach and chest.

" I Love you Tomi...! " he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 20:24

Tom saw the look on Bill's face when he read the engraving and he smiled. Bill suddenly flung himself at Tom and Tom chuckled before Bill kissed his lips many times saying that he loved him over and over. It was amazing. Tom had never felt so good before and Bill was the only person that Tom had ever truly properly loved.

"I love you too..." Tom whimpered in the kiss.

He felt Bill's hand slide along his stomach and he moaned a little.

"Hey...Bill, you know it's been 4 days since we..." Tom said quietly into Bill's ear, "Well, my parents are out, so...? Do you want to...?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 20:33

Bill kissed Tom for a moment until Tom moved his lips over Bill's ear, whispering something and it made the androgynous boy shiver. He nibbled on his lips, stroking the sides of Tom while nodding a little.

" Yes... we could... " he gasped lightly.

Then, Bill kissed Tom's lips few times, licking them a little before moving his lips on Tom's neck to kiss the skin softly.

" I Love you... " he moved too his lips near Tom's ear, " I miss it... when you thrust you hips to slide your cock in me... " he said with a little moan, his perverted side coming up quickly when it was about doing some actions in bed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 20:49

Tom shivered when Bill said that they could and he had to hold back a loud moan as Bill issued from his lips down to his neck and started kissing the skin there. What Bill said next nearly made Tom come in his pants already.

Tom bit his lip hard and purred softly. "Fuck Bill, and I miss your tight ass," he moaned softly too.

Axel stood there wide eyed. He was completely shocked with what he heard from his brother and his boyfriend. He had never heard anyone who was gay have perverted talk so it was all new and a little bit weird.

"Woah bro! Cool your jets! Mom's gone, but I can still hear you!" he chuckled awkwardly.

He walked inside the room and looked at Bill who was pushed up against Tom's body. He chuckled a little and hummed at Bill.

"So...sounds like my little bro is very good in bed yes?" he chuckled.

He knew this wasn't going to embarrass Tom because he had long decided to make fun of him about his sex life but Bill was completely another story.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 21:15

Bill whimpered a little at Tom's words and as he was about to reply, his lips nearly kissed the skin of his neck again that someone spoke. For some seconds he thought it was Tom, but then he realised that his boyfriend was against him, so it meaned it was Axel. Bill suddenly flushed, staying against Tom while not moving from there as Axel talked again.

" W-what? I... "

He stayed quiet. The older boy had totally forgot that Tom's twin was still in the house too and now that he knew this, it was really embarrassing.

" We... were about to go out of the room... " He mumbled against Tom's neck, trying to stop from blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next