x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 17:07

Tom heard Bill call out that he loved him. He chuckled a little and stopped at the top of the stairs, calling out back.

"I love you more!"

Tom laughed a little and skipped down the stairs going into the living room and stopped at the door looking in at his brother.

" 'Sup?" he asked with a smirk.

Axel looked up quickly, seeing Tom at the door. He narrowed his eyes and stood up, dropping the remote!

"You!" he hissed, "I told you to be quiet! I heard that!! ALL OF IT!"

Tom looked at Axel and after a few seconds burst out laughing. He held his sides and bent over trying to breath.

"You did? So I was right!!" he laughed more.

"It's not fucking funny!" Axel yelled.

"SHHHH! Bill's asleep! And why isn't it funny?! Did you get a hard on?"

"Asshole!" Axel growled jumping at Tom.

He lunged forward grabbing him and they both fell to the floor. Axel pinned Tom to the ground and held him there.

"It was disgusting!!"

Tom gasped. He pushed at Axel trying to get him off, rolling him over.

"Just because it turned you on don't take it out on me!" he snarled.

"It did not Tom!" he yelled back, flipping Tom over and pinning him back to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 19:45

Bill smiled as he closed his eyes when Tom replied back -or more yelled- that he Loved him more before going downstairs. Not even a minute later, he heard Tom and Axel screaming. Tom was laughing before, and now they were angry? The androgynous boy sighed and whimpered before getting up, shivering as he felt something slidding down his thighs.

He picked up his jogging pants in a drawer with a boxer quickly as the voices seemed more loud downstairs and he rushed -awkwardly- to the bathroom to remove the cum near his ass before getting dressed fast, blinking sleepily few times.

As he went downstairs, he saw Tom under Axel, who didn't seemed happy at all.

" H... hey! " he walked to them, panicking a little, " Stop that... what hapenned?? "
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 11:28

Tom looked up at his brother and frowned as he tried to wrestle him off him. Why the hell was he acting so rash about this whole thing! It wasn't as if Tom had meant fo Axel to hear! Tom growled and pushed up, hoping to flip Axel off of him but it was no use. His brother held fast and looked at him with an angry glare.

Tom narrowed his eyes and relaxed, lying back on the floor. He sighed and raised his eyebrow.

"Fine, you win..." Tom huffed, flinging his hands out by his sides.

Axel jumped up and started laughing. He twirled around doing some sort of triumphant dance.

"I'm right, I'm right!! Winner, winner!" he chanted as he danced.

Tom scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Like a five year old," he said to himself.

Tom huffed a little before tilting his head back and seeing Bill standing there.

"Oh, hey Bill? I thought you were asleep?" Tom said with a smile.

"Oh hey Bill!!" Axel said too, in the most girly way possible, pretending to be Tom.

Tom propped himself up on his elbows and looked over at Axel frowning and shaking his head.

Axel laughed and sat down on the couch turning the TV on, now that he could finally hear it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 12:45

Bill watched them pinning down eachother angrily and suddenly, they both started to laugh and he looked at them confused. They weren't angry? Tom noticed his boyfriend was there and he said he thought he was asleep.

" But... you two were yelling..! I thought you... " he sighed before walking to Tom and hugged him, resting his chin on his shoulder, " Yes, I was... almost... and because of you two I went downstairs! I though you were fighting... " he murmured before holding tightly around Tom's neck to climb on him, his legs around Tom's waist, " Why were you pinning down eachother? " he asked in a yawn, pecking Tom's neck lightly.

He had ignored Axel immitation, not in a mood to play.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 13:27

Tom listened Bill explain how he thought they were fighting and he laughed a little. He held onto BIll's hips as the black haired boy climbed onto him. Kissing Bill's forehead Tom smiled.

"We weren't fighting. It's how we sort out who's right in a debate. Whoever pins the other and wins the wrestling match is right," he explained kissing him again, "Now, my poor baby needs to sleep. Come on, I'll put you to bed."

Tom stood up picking Bill up, and holding him, keeping his legs around his waist so he wouldn't fall.

Axel rolled his eyes as he looked at them and make a sound like he was vomiting.

"It's so cheesy and I'm lactose intolerant!" he said.

Tom rolled his eyes as he left the room with Bill.

"Just jealous," Tom huffed.

He climbed the stairs, stroking Bill's back softly and brining him back into the room. He lay the boy on the bed and covered him up leaning down and kissing him softly.

"Sleep, I'll wake you up for dinner,"Tom hummed as he gave him one more kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 19:35

" Oh... "

Was all Bill replied at Tom's explanations before he climbing on him, and then Tom said he would go back to bed. Bill nodded lightly until he heard Axel making a vomiting noise. The older boy didn't replied, only wincing in Tom's neck. He wasn't disguisting, was he? His boyrfriend picked him upstairs to the bedroom before he made Bill lay down on the matress and he kissed him few times, telling him he would wake him up for the dinner.

" Alright... " he grabbed one of Tom's hand and he pulled him down on the bed too, wrapping his arms around him, " Hum... Is your twin homophobe? " he asked in a murmure while stroking Tom's lips softly, " He didn't seemed before, but now... like he was faking to vomit... "

The androgynous boy closed his eyelids sleepily, slidding his fingertips up and down on Tom's arm and chest many times.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 11:25

Tom jumped a little as he was pulled down on to the bed, but relax as soon as Bill's arms were around him. Tom looked at Bill when he was asked if his brother was a homophobe and then smiled. He leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss onto the boy's forehead.

"No," he whispered softly as he saw Bill's eyes close, "He's just saying how cute we are together. Like it's so sweet that it nearly makes him sick, like he's had to much sugar. He's not against gay people, he's just never been in love and I think he's just sad."

Tom saw Bill was nearly asleep and he hoped that he had explained what he meant in the best way possible. "I love you," he whispered. He stayed in the room until Bill fell asleep and very softly pulled away slipping out of the bed so as not to wake his boyfriend.

He went downstairs and sat beside Axel on the couch smiling at him a little. His brother didn't do anything so Tom moved a little nudging him on the shoulder.

Axel turned around and looked at Tom and then smiled. He nudged him back and nodded.

"He's great, you lucky bastard," Axel hummed.

Tom smiled and leaned over giving Axel a little hug.

"Thanks bro, I'm glad you approve," Tom said as they both went back to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4