x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 21:41

Axel chuckled as he saw Bill get completely embarrassed. He watched as Bill didn't move away from Tom at all and just said that they were going to leave the room. Axel just laughed again.

"So bro tell me? Bill's good in the sack right?" he asked as he sat on the couch smiling at them.

Tom rolled his eyes. Axel was something else but Tom was used to it, Bill wasn't. Tom rolled his eyes and shook his head taking Bill's hand in his.

"That's for me to know and you to find out dear brother," Tom laughed.

Tom walked to the door with Bill behind him and looked back at Axel.

"I'd advise you to stay down here...." he chuckled before leaving.

Axel's eyes went wide again.

"Ewww Tom gross!! At least be quiet!" Axel yelled.

"Not promising ANYTHING!" Tom yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 21:47

Bill listenned to them talk for few minutes, getting more and more embarrassed until Tom finally stood up with his hand in his. The androgynous boy followed Tom and when Axel yelled to be quiet and that it was disgusting, seeming he had said 'EW' really loudly, it made Bill make big hamster's cheeks.

" I'm not gross...! "

He replied as he peeked over Axel before pushing Tom against the edge of the door hole, slipping his tongue inside Tom's mouth to kiss his pationnately and really deeply. Before this, Tom had replied that he wasn't promising anything so it made Bill chuckle in his head while he was kissing his boyfriend roughly. He slipped his hands under Tom's shirt again, scratching softly the skin of his chest with a long moan.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 21:54

Axel's mouth nearly hit the floor when he saw what Bill done. He pushed Tom against the door and made out with him roughly,, slipping his hand under Tom's shirt. Axel was totally shocked. He had never seen Tom with anyone like that before.

"...."

Tom gasped as he was pushed back hardly against the wood. The next thing he knew Bill had slipped his tongue in his mouth and slipped his hand on his stomach.

Tom instantly forgot that Axel was there and grabbed Bill by the ass pulling him closer slipping his knee between his legs and moaning a little.

"Ok woah guys WOAH!!" Axel said loudly.

Tom pulled away a little chuckling from the hotness of the kiss. He was really horny now and he had to have Bill. He looked at Axel and chuckled a little.

"He's so not gross....in bed he's a-fucking-mazing!" Tom said as he grabbed Bill by the hand draggin him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 22:02

Bill moaned as Tom slipped one leg between his, kissing back and it made him smile as he blushed in the kiss. After a moment, the kiss stopped and Bill panted a little, pecking at Tom's lips. Axel seemed shocked and Bill looked over him when Tom talking to his twin. The androgynous boy was too much focussing on Tom's erection against his thigh and on his hands on his ass now and it was excitting him. He smirked at Axel, sticking out his twice pierced tongue before licking his lips when him and his boyfriend walked out of the room.

He flushed at the thought of what he have done, but right now he just needed Tom so he followed him, kissing his neck few times.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 22:19

Tom pulled Bill up the stairs and into his room. He pushed Bill on the bed and closed the door hardly behind him. Tom smirked pulling off his shirt and walking over to the bed licking his lips.

"Fuck Bill, I missed this...You are so damn sexy..." Tom said as he crawled onto the bed over Bill.

He slipped his hands under Bill's shirt lifting it up and off over his head.

"I want to fuck you Bill...with nothing but that bracelet on!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 22:25

Bill kept following Tom in the hall until they were both inside Tom's room and then he heard the door being slammed behind him before being pushed on the bed. He blushed once, staring at Tom removing his shirt and he licked his own lips a little, gulping. Tom had been working out normally since 1 month and his body was just in the perfect shape now and Bill was enjoying it.

The older boy nibbled on his lips a little, moaning lightly when Tom pulled off his shirt while talking.

" Ah... "

He stroked Tom's chest quickly when his arms were free from his shirt and he wrapped his legs around Tom's hips, pecking at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 23:35

Tom growled as Bill's legs wrapped around him. It felt so good to be able to be with Bill like this again especially after nearly one whole week. Tom had missed Bill's skin against his. Of corse they slept in the same room and he felt his skin every night while they slept but when they were having sex it was different.

"Bill..." Tom moaned softly as he kissed him, sucking on his lips.

Tom was very hard in his pants and he wasn't sure about Bill because he couldn't really feel him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec - 23:43

Bill moaned a little when Tom started to kiss and suck on his lips while moaning his name and Bill tightenned his legs around Tom's hips, moving his own up a little.

" Tomi... "

He whimpered against his lips before pulling his boyfriend more down until his mouth was close to Tom's left ear.

" Tom... I wanna feel you cock in me... youc cum... your warmth... everything... " he licked the skin between Tom's ear lobe and jaw, flushing, " Ah... Tomi... f-fuck me like a bitch... " he moaned a little.

He didn't know if Tom liked those types of sentances when having sex, because he didn't even liked much sex toys and stuffs like this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 9:43

Tom bit his lip as Bill tightened his legs around Tom's hips. He could feel Bill push his hips forward, brushing them against Tom's.

"Bill..." he moaned back against Bill's moan.

Tom whined a little as Bill pulled away. He was pulled down and he could feel Bill's breath against his ear.

Tom heard what Bill said and felt Bill's tongue against his neck. "Fuck Bill...God, yes...I'll fuck you! I'll fuck you hard!"

Tom pulled away from Bill and smirked. He knew Bill liked to play games in bed and though he didn't like it very much, Bill had changed his mind a little though. Tom pulled way and raised his eyebrows.

"Get up! Clothes off...now!" Tom said forcefully.

He remembered Bill had liked to be dominated and he hoped that he remembered right. He wasn't going to hurt Bill, just play a little game.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 10:22

Bill gasped a little as Tom moved away to tell him to remove his clothes and the older guy shivered excittedly, biting down on his lips before he pulled off his pants, looking at his boyfriend.

" What if I don't want to...? " he whispered, sitting up a little to grab Tom's face in his hands while kissing his lips a little, " Are you going to be mad? " he said in his ear, licking his ear lobe.

Bill chuckled lightly, flushing. Since he had worked in this stripe teasing club, he had work out regulary even if he hated this -only 3 hours per week- and now he had some abs too. A lot less than Tom, but at least he had few ones. The androgynous guy wrapped his legs around Tom's waist once more to hug him, kissing his neck softly oncr.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 10:34

Tom shivered as Bill pulled down his pants and tossed them away. Bill looked at Tom and the game began.

"Mad? Of course I'll be mad..." he growled lightly.

Tom tried his best to keep the moan he had in while Bill nibbled and licked at him earlobe and pecked at his lips. Bill's legs wrapped around Tom's waist again and Tom smirked. No no, he wasn't getting away with this.

Tom stepped back shaking his head at Bill.

"No, I'm the boss...On your knees!" he demanded pointing at the floor in front of him.

He dropped his pants and boxers and kicked them back behind him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 11:00

Bill whinned a little as Tom moved away from him, saying he was the boss. As he asked Bill to kneel on the floor, the older guy shivered a little while flushing, kneeling on the floor beside the bed as Tom had asked him to. He watched Tom removing his clothes and he felt his stomach becoming warm as he kept blushing.

" I don't like to kneel Tom... It would be better if I was up too... " he said this before quickly standing up, trying to steel a kiss from his boyfriend.

Even if he would say negatives things to Tom, Bill hopped that this time his boyfriend wouldn't think it was for real, like the day where he teased Tom about having a little cock, though it was a big lie.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 11:34

He watched Bill kneel down and he licked his lips happily. For some reason he really liked to be dominant. He was about to give him another order when he stood up stealing a kiss from his lips.
Tom stood back and raised his eyebrow.

"Why are being so disobedient today?" he scoffed.

He took a quick step forward and grabbed Bill's crotch in his hand. "You want to be up huh? Standing up or up here?" Tom asked.

Tom licked Bill's lips and stood back.

"Do it yourself...Get up for me..." he said looking at Bill, On your knees!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 11:50

Bill gasped as Tom grabbed his crotch and he moaned once, nibbling on his lips. Tom talked again and the androgynous guy listenned until Tom moved back and he asked him to kneel down again.

" Why would I obey to you? " he said ironically.

He was trying to calm down his excitment a little or he wouldn't last long if they were teasing like this for a while. And Bill was proud to be able to last few minutes more than 2 months ago!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 12:00

Tom looked at Bill and raised his eyebrow.

"Because I make you come and if you don't obey me...I guess 'll just have to make you," he explained calmly.

"You remember when I tied you up last time right?" he finished.

Bill was being cheeky, and when Tom was in a dominant mood Bill wasn't allowed to be cheeky.

"So kneel down...and prepare yourself...I want to watch," Tom said.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 12:12

Bill flushed still while staring at Tom; he wouldn't let him make him obey! It was a game and the older guy loved to stand up against Tom like this, because it was exciting and though in the real life he wouldn't be able to stand up like this. So he was kind of enjoying it. He nibbled on his lips lightly, shaking his head as his boyfriend asked him to kneel down and preparing himself.

" Preparing for what? " he asked back before he moved forward to stroke Tom's neck a little, and then he hugged him quickly, kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 12:17

Tom narrowed his eyes and growled. He grabbed Bill's hand and lifted them above his arms walking backwards, pushing him on the bed. He straddled Bill's hips and held his arms down.

"You like to push me huh?" Tom scoffed. He grabbed some clothes thing that was on the bed and tied Bill's hands together raising his eyebrow.

He sat up a little and licked his lips.

"So you liked being tortured for two hour huh? I can find those vibrators if you want me too..." Tom threatened.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 12:29

Bill went wide eyed as Tom grabbed his hands to pull them up in the air, walking backwards until they were on the bed and Bill was able to rush off the matress when his boyfriend straddled on his hips to tie up his hands.

" Hey! "

He gasped at what he said next. Being tied up during 2 hours with pleasurable stuffs was excitting as Hell, but painfull at the same time. He nibbled on his lips, wincing before he looked up at Tom, blushing.

" No... I'll obey... " he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 14:34

Tom nodded and smirked. He leaned back a little and raised his eyebrow. He didn't really trust Bill but he would give him the benefit of the doubt. He slid down a litte so he was sitting across Bill's knees and he smiled.

"Go on so..." he said with a smirk, "Touch yourself..."

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec - 15:21

Bill blushed a little as Tom moved back and he holded himself from slidding off the bed, not moving. When his boyfriend said that he had to touch himself, the androgynous guy nibbled on his lips lightly. His hands were both tied together, so it would be tough to touch himself this way.

" Hum... alright... "

He swallowed a little before he moved his hands down his body, brushing his cock a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec - 20:08

Tom smiled as he watched Bill's fingers brush against his cock. He chucked and swiped his tongue across his lips. Bill was incredibly erotic. In the last two months he had changed. He had become much more confident in himself and with things around him. Ever since he started his job in the strip club he had really come out of his shell. There was only one thinning that Tom regretted and it was that Bill still hadn't given him a private dance. Sure he had seen Bill dance at the club while he was serving drinks and stuff but Bill never took his dancing home. He never showed Tom anything in the bedroom. It was strange. Though, Tom hadn't asked him either so it was probably a little bit of his fault too.

He licked his lips as he looked at Bill again. "Go on..." Bill said, "That's so hot.."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 1:02

Bill flushed still as Tom asked him to go on, saying it was hot and then he nodded lightly, stroking a little his cock through his boxers. He had never done something like this in front of his boyfriend and he was kind of embarrassed of doing it, but he stayed in the game.

" Hum... I don't want to... " he murmured.

As he told this, he suddenly sat up quickly before pushing down Tom on the bed to make him lie on the matress on his back, plus Bill pressed on Tom's chest to pin him on the bed, smirking a little.

Of course, he knew he wouldn't be able to keep him down like this, but it was fun to do it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 7:29

Tom yelped as Bill grabbed him and flipped him over onto the bed. He looked up at him and smirked. What was Bill playing at? Since when did he become so forceful. Tom would usually like it if he wasn't playing the forceful one at the time.

"You are so beautiful when you are on top of me..." he whispered stroking Bill's face.

He smiled softly once before locking his hands around Bill's shoulders and then smirked. Quickly tom pushed forward flipping Bill onto his back, pinning him down again.

"But when you are under me you are fucking sexy!" he chuckled.

He'd had enough of messing around. He wanted to taste Bill. "You should have listened to me, now you'll have to suffer," Tom said devilishly.

He slinked down Bill's body, dragging his hands after him. He eventually reached Bill's cock and he smiled up at his boyfriend before kissing the tip delicately.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 9:15

Bill smiled as Tom said that he was beautiful before he locked his arms around his shoulders, pushing Bill backward to pin him down. The older guy gasped, looking up at him while blushing as Tom told him that he was 'fucking sexy' under him. Even if Bill was more confident in him, he was easily blushing under Tom's compliments. After he said this, his boyfriend told him now that he'll have to suffer and Bill nibbled on his lower lips while looking at Tom moving down on his body until he reached the andogynous cock. Bill whimpered lightly when Tom's mouth pressed a little kiss on the tip of his crotch above the boxers.

" Yeah... I'm suffering... " he chuckled while lying back, the excitment coming back.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 9:40

Tom looked at Bill when he said that he was suffering and he scoffed. It was obvious that Bill was being sarcastic. Tom rolled his eyes and pressed his hand hard against Bill's clothed cock. Tom licked his lips and put more pressure on his little hard erection.

"Don't make it worse for yourself Bill," Tom mumbled as he grabbed Bill's boxers pulling them down quickly.

He looked at Bill's cock and hummed as he grabbed the base. He pressed his tongue against the base of Bill's cock dragging his tongue all the way up to the very tip sucking on the head of it softly.

"I swear Bill. I can make you suffer. You didn't obey me so now you are gonna be yelling out my name wishing that you had listen to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next