x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) Empty
PostSubject: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 May - 17:40

Tom woke up and blinked a little looking around trying to see where he was> His head was a little fuzzy so he wasn't sure what was going on. When his eyes cleared he looked down and saw Bill wrapped around him. He moved a little and it was only then did he realized that he never pulled out of Bill that night. He shifted a little more but he didn't know that if he pulled out now he would wake Bill or not.

He sighed and just lay there, his finger stroking Bill's arm very gently as he slept. He was very warm, uncomfortably so but he still didn't move. He wanted to bask in the glow of the morning and the feel of Bill pressed against him that way.

"You'll be the death of me, you know," he whispered as he stroked his hair, "I'll die without you and I'll die because of you, but I'll never be happier."

He leaned down and softly kissed Bill's forehead, the only place he could reach without him waking up.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 May - 18:35

Bill hummed a bit as he woke up lightly, feeling his body really lazy right now. He didn't that making Love could make him go that much tired!

The older male felt something stroking his hair before he heard some murmures, not able to know what they meaned.

" Tom? " he mumbled, humming his boyfriend's scent deeply with a smile, " Hmm... I don't wanna move.. " he chuckled a bit before realizing that Tom was still in him.

The androgynous male rubbed his nose in Tom's neck a little before he stroked his cheek, and then he sat up, chuckling again.

" It's a bit weird to wake up this way ", he said while yawning, smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 May - 18:40

Tom felt Bill stir and he knew that he was waking up. He chuckled when Bill said it was funny to wake up still together but he just shrugged it off.

"Yeah. How do you think I feel?" he chuckled as he moved his body completely now, not worried to wake Bill up.

He slid out of Bill and he shuddered a little. Being inside his boyfriend all night had made him really sensitive and it wasn't pleasant. He shifted to be more comfortable beside Bill and he kissed him briefly on the lips.

"Morning," he hummed, "Maybe we should go apartment hunting today?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeSat 14 May - 1:54

Bill moaned a little as Tom pulled out of him before asking him how he felt, which made the older boy laughing a little.

" Sensitive ", he hummed as Tom gave him a quick kiss on the lips, " Now my ass feels weird! " he chuckled as he hugged Tom while playing with his hair, smiling, " Morning... I feel so lazy... " he laughed a little again.

Bill pulled the covert on both of them as Tom proposed and asked if they should go hunt for appartment, and the androgynous male only hummed a little.

" I dunno... I don't wanna get up... " he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeMon 16 May - 9:03

Tom hummed lightly as Bill hugged him, saying that he was too lazy. He leaned down and kissed Bill on the forehead before slipping out of the bed.

"We need to do it sometime...Do you have any other plans? And besides, I don't wanna be here with Axel around, I'm not ready to talk to him yet," Tom explained as he stood, naked, facing Bill and stretching.

He looked down and made a face, he was really sensitive and it felt strange. He adjusted himself a little and the chuckled looking at Bill.

"What you looking at?" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeTue 17 May - 23:12

Bill smiled still as Tom kissed his forehead before he stood out of bed to stretch himself, and then he explained that he wasn't ready yet to talk to his twin, which made Bill nodding a little.

" But, it's still my fault that, you know... all this happened... " he replied with a little smile.

After a few seconds, Tom's eyes looked down of himself and Bill did the same thing, humming as he looked at his boyfriend's body. He didn't know when he would be tired of tasting and feeling Tom, but he hopped it wouldn't be before a long time.

When the younger boy looked back at Bill, this one blushed slightly under the smirk on Tom's lips, but then he smirked back, chewing a little on his lower lip.

" You can guess... " he hummed with a smile, climbing on the bed and out from under the blanket to go near Tom, pulling him close to himself to kiss his stomach, " I'm looking at my shexy boyfriend! " He laughed while kissing up on his chest before licking his neck and then he finished with a peck on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May - 4:29

Tom shrugged a little when Bill said that the situation had been his fault. In Tom's eyes he just wanted to forget it and the person he was more angry at was Axel because he wasn't even gay!

Tom chuckled as he saw Bill blush while looking at him naked and he shivered when Bill came over to him and kissed his stomach, saying that he was sexy. He laughed a little and put his hands on Bill's hips.

"Thank God that my boyfriend is equally as sexy or else there would be a problem," he hummed pecking his lips.

They were standing together, their naked bodies touching and Tom shivered as their cocks touched. He was still sensitive and any contact was really strong right now.

"But really Bill, we should find an appartment," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May - 5:36

Bill raised his eyebrows as Tom talked about being equaly sexy and he chuckled, pecking his lips once as they kind of hugged each other, Tom's hand on Bill's hips. Then they talked about appartment and, being lazy, the androgynous boy complained a little about it.

" Nahh... it's only 11am, and we can look on my laptop... lazy day I say! " he replied while he hummed Tom's scent in his neck, kissing the skin lightly before he pulled him on the bed to lay down, and then Bill climbed on him, smirking a little, " Nom nom a Tommi as a breakfeast! " he hummed with a smile and then he rolled his hips on Tom's ones, kissing his neck lightly few times before sucking on it.

Ps :: Not here today, only tomorrow night at 8pm... poop, friend's coming over today after class =/ Luv Youuu <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May - 7:38

Tom rolled his eyes as he was pushed onto the bed and straddled by the older male. Tom shivered as Bill rolled his hips and kissed his neck before sucking on it. He sihed and chuckled lightly. They were never going to get an apartment if they didn't look for one, and besides they couldn't do anything because Tom's parents had come back during the night.

"We can't just stay in Bill, we've stayed in the past two days and besides we have to work tonight..." Tom chuckled.

There was a knock on the door and Tom looked past Bill even though there was nothing to see but the door.

"Um...Tom? Are you awake? I think we need to talk, while mom and dad are gone to the store," Axel said from the other side of the door.

Tom huffed, he didn't want to talk to Axel yet. He looked at Bill and narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not talking to him," he said.

ps. ok! I'll see you soon then!! XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May - 0:03

Bill pouted as Tom didn't answered at his touches, only sighing and chuckling a little before he talked about the past two days, then someone knocked on the door. The older boy looked over it as his boyfriend said that he didn't want to talk to his twin, which made Bill nibbling on his own lips a little.

" But why... like, it's my fault, most of it... " He murmured.

Bill pecked the younger lips twice softly while he stroked his cheek, and then he stood up, putting on a boxer and one of Tom's T-shirt before he went to the door to open it a crack.

" Hum, hi... Tom doesn't wanna talk to you... yet... " he said embarrassed a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May - 9:34

Tom watched as Bill crawled off the bed and put some clothes before going over to aswer the door.He knew it was stupid that he was angry at Axel, but because he couldn't be angry with Bill he had transfered all of his anger onto his brother.

Axel saw Bill as he opened the door a little. He licked his lips and sighd slightly.

"Hi Bill," he hummed sadly, "Um, ok...I guess I'll talk to him later then. Are you alright? He didn't do anything to you or whatever?

Axel was feeling really guilty over what he had done and he could understand why Tom was angry at him, but there was no reason to be more angry at him than there was at Bill. It annoyed him a little. He couldn't really blame Tom though. He had often said that he wasn't gay and therefore took the fear away. Tom wouldn't have to worry about Axel stealing his boyfriend, but now that fear had set in and whilehe wasn't gay, it was difficult to believe anoyone could keep their hands off Bill.

Tom grunted when Axel spoke. What did he expect Tom to do? Tie Bill up and slowly torture him?
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May - 10:00

Bill listenned to Axel talking and he nibbled on his lips, blushing slightly as he asked him if Tom had done something to him.

" Well, we... you know, we have... " he mumbled as he looked at the floor for a moment shyly and then he looked up at Axel, " He didn't hurted me, if that was your question... But it's my fault too, I mean... " the androgynous boy closed almost the door to go see Tom and he pecked his lips softly,hugging him tightly, " I Love you Tommi... " he murmured, " I'll go have a talk with him... " he mumbled, " I won't touch him, I promise it ", he said before he went out of the bedroom to go see Axel, " We should go talk somewhere else... " he sighed a little.

Bill knew that he shouldn't have danced and teased Tom's twin, but in the start he was too much paying attention to his look -body-, which was almost the same as his boyfriend, so it got him confused.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May - 11:42

Tom growled when Bill spoke. He was talking about what they were doing last night and Tom didn't like it. That wasn't Axel's business. He winced when Bill said that he wasn't hurt. Why the hell would Tom hurt the person he loved most in the world? He watched Bill as he came over and climbed on the bed. He hummed as bill pecked his lips but scowled when he said he wanted to go with Axel. Saying that he wouldn't touch him and that he loved him just made Tom more annoyed.

Bill left and Tom huffed. He got out of bed grabbing some clothes and going to the bathroom to take a shower.

Axel nodded when Bill suggested to go talk somewhere. They went down to the kitchen and sat. Axel poured Bill a mug of coffee and sat down too looking at him.

"So he's really mad at me?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May - 11:58

Bill frowned as Tom seemed annoyed when he left the room to go with Axel. They went to the kitchen and Bill smiled a little to thank the other male for the coffee.

" Hum... "

He watched the dark liquid as Axel asked him if his twin was really mad to him and Bill nodded lightly, nibbling on his lips.

" I mean, it's all of my fault. Well, like 90% of it... I know that you're supposed to be straight, but... well I do look like a bit like a girl and I don't smell like a true man, but I... Okay I shouldn't have dance like this to tease you ", he sighed, sipping at the coffee a little, " I got you into trouble, sorry... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May - 12:09

Axel shook his head. He sighed and played with his fingers a little.

"No, it's not just your fault. It was my fault too, I shouldn't have let you come on to me like that. I should have just ignored you and told you to stop. I'm not an asshole. I wouldn't steal Tom's soulmate' he said quietly.

Tom took his shower and brought his clothes to get dressed. He was hungry but he didn't want to go downstairs. He didn't want to see Axel. It was possible that he wasn't just angry. He was worried that if he went down he might see Bill and Axel together, doing more than just talking and that really didn't sit right with him.

Because he couldn't go anywhere else, he would sit on his bed and pout. He took his laptop and opened the internet to start looking for apartments. The sooner they found one the better.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May - 12:47

He didn't knew what to reply to Axel. He was right on this part.

" Yeah... it's both our fault then... " he mumbled as he took another sip of coffee, " I hope he won't start watching me 24h/24h... though it would be fair to do that, he can't beleive me 100% since I did this with you, heh... "

He knew he never would want to cheat on Tom, he just got confused because of his twin. Which was looking nice and smelling damn good. Bill groaned quietly and thought about Tom, which didn't went downstairs yet.

" I'll go see Tommi... " he smiled a bit before he stood up quickly, but of course he hit his coffee which made it drop on him, the brown liquid splashing on his stomach, " AHH fuck!! " he hissed as he jumped backward, pulling at the material of the shirt away from his skin, " fuck fuck!! "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May - 6:48

Axel nodded. He knew that it was both of their faults and Tom really did have the right to be angry at both of them. When Bill asked about being followed around 24/7 he hummed.

"I don't know. He's angry but I don't know if he'll go that far. He loves you."

Bill said that he was going to head back to Tom and Axel nodded. He could understand that Bill wouldn't want to be alone with him for too long.

Bill stood up and Axel gasped as the hot coffee in bill's hand spilled, covering Bill's naked legs and arms in the liquid.

"Fuck BILL!!" Axel shouted.

Tom had found an apartment on the internet and thought it looked quite nice. He was going to show it Bill when he heard shouting. Both Axel and Bill were downstairs yelling and Tom could sense something had happened. he jumped up and ran down the stairs.

"Bill!? Bill are you alright!?" He yelled as he ran down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May - 10:27

Bill's eyes teared up as the pain of the burned skin appeared and he dropped the coffee, rushing to the sink in the kitchen and then he quickly grabbed some papers towels to wet them with cold water, whipping his red skin.

" Fuck it hurts ", he hissed while holding his tears, hearing Tom rushing downstairs, " No it don't!! I fucking burned myself!! " he whined as he kept putting the cold towels on his arms before he did the same thing with his legs, " I keep being awkward, I hate that!! "

Indeed, Bill couldn't last more than 3 or 4 days before he was getting himself into troubles, or that he was hurting himself or someone else.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May - 10:51

Tom growled when he saw Bill. His legs were bright red from being burnt and he was dabbing them with the paper towels. He flew in and grabbed Bill, cradling him in his arms.

"Axel! Get upstairs and turn the shower on to cold, then call an ambulance," Tom said quickly to his brother.

Axel nodded jumping up and rushing upstairs to turn on the shower. Within five seconds e was back down and looking for the phone.

Tom hurried up the stairs with Bill in his hands and went into the bathroom. He heard the shower on and without bother to take off his clothes or Bill he stood into the shower, sitting on the floor letting the cold water run over them. Tom ground his teeth to ignore the cold, making sure he water hit Bill where he was burnt.

He hugged Bill tight kissing him wherever he could find.

"Are you ok? Is that better? Does it still hurt? How did it happen Bill..." he asked quickly.

Two minutes later, Axel was calling to Tom from downstairs.

"They'll be here in 15 minutes!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May - 12:01

Bill gasped as Tom appeared quickly and whitout being able to reply, the older boy was in Tom's arms and soon upstairs. The cold water hit him a bit rougly and he pressed himself quickly against Tom, shivering.

" Ahh! Fuck it's cold! " he said, " W-why an ambulance?? " he asked quickly.

He knew he had burned himself a bit everywhere and that he was bright red, but it wasn't a reason to go to the hospital, was it?

Suddenly they both heared Axel saying they would be here in 15 minutes and Bill kept shivering under the water. Of course it was helping to forget the pain on his skin, but it was still damn cold!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May - 7:34

Tom felt Bill press against him and say that it was cold. Tom knew it was cold an he didn't even have a burn, but he had to stay there and let the water cool Bill's skin.

"We need the ambulance to double check if it's serious, you might be be fine," Tom said as he held Bill, rocking slowly in the shower.

Tom looked down at Bill's red legs and sighed. He hated when Bill was in pain or when something happened to him. Bill wasn't the most graceful person in the world but Tom love him anyway. He very gently stroked the skin where he was burned and buried his face into Bill's neck to kiss him a little. He knew Bill would be fine, but it did't stop him from worrying.

"Bill...does it hurt? I'm sorry..." Tom whispered a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May - 10:19

The androgynous male kept shivering under the cold water, pressing himself still against his boyfriend to warm themself up, though it was not helping much. He listenned to Tom talking, nodding a little when he said they had to check up if it was serious injuries or not.

Then, the younger boy said that he was sorry, which made Bill frowning a little.

" Wh-why sorry? It's n-not your fault if I-I-I'm awkward! " he chuckled a little before he wrapped his arms quickly around Tom, his mind focussing on the cold and not on the burned skin.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May - 10:38

Bill shivered more and when he spoke his teeth chattered from the cold. He could feel Bill's arms wrapped around him but his body was slowly becoming a little numb. He couldn't feel the cold that much anymore.

"I'm just sorry for acting like an idiot over this...I shouldn't be so angry with everyone....I just love you too much to not be..."

Tom sighed a little and hid his face in Bill's neck again. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Tom? Is he alright? Can I come in?" Axel asked quietly from the door.

Tom sighed a little and nodded though Axel couldn't see.

"Yeah come in...

Axel opened the door slowly and saw the two sitting in the shower. He bit his lip a little and looked around.

"The ambulance is here," he said.

Tom nodded.

"Here, take him. I don't want him to walk," Tom explained holding Bill out from Axel to take into his arms.

Axel gasped a little at the cold when Bill was handed to him, but he took him easily, which wasn't difficult because the boy wasn't very heavy.

He grabbed a towel and wrapped it carefully around Bill as he watched Tom come out of the shower and turn it off.

"Bring him down, I'll be there in a second."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May - 17:13

The androgynous boy kept shaking a little and then he heard Axel's voice again, asking if he could come inside. Bill looked up at his boyfriend's eyes lightly to see his reaction, unsure if he would accept, but he did. Which surprised Bill a little.

" You c-can be mad at me... it's my o-own fault ", he mumbled a little before he felt himself being holded up.

The dark haired boy hissed quietly as he didn't feel his boyfriend's body anymore against him, which made him shivering more before he was taken in Axel's arms. When the towel was wrapped around him, the cold lowered a little, but it didn't stopped him from trying to find warm against Axel. He didn't really cared to touch him or not, he just wanted to warm up right now.

Tom voice came to his ears again and he peeked at him a little, his lips trembling. It was weird to be in pain because of burning himself, and being cold at the same time. Strange mix!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 5:47

Axel nodded and carried Bill out of the bathroom and down the stairs putting him in the care of the EMTs. Axel sat and watched as they asked him question, looking at his skin and applying different things to him. Axel sighed. He saw how angry Tom was when he had went into the bathroom. The only reason Tom had even allowed him in was to hep Bill. if Bill hadn't been there and Tom was angry at him, he would be sure that he wouldn't hear from his brother in days. Tom hadn't come back yet and because Bill was being taken care of he stood up and went upstairs to find Tom.

Axel saw the bathroom was empty andhe went to Tom's oom openeing the door a little.

"Tom?" he asked quietly.

Axel walked in and saw Tom sitting on the bed in just his boxers, his head in his hands crying softly.

"Tom? Axel questioned softly, going over to him and sitting beside him, putting his hands on his shoulder, "What's wrong Tomi?"

Tom shuddered a little and wiped his face leaning back against his brother.

"He scares me so much. All the time. I'm so worried about him. It's as if I had enough to be worried about when he was clumsy but now I have to make sure that he doesn't run off with someone else and...I can't do it Axe'...I love him so much but I can't worry like this, it's killing me..."

Axel sighed softly and tried to comfort his brother. He stroked his arm gently and nodded.

"You don't need to worry about him, Tom. He loves you more than life itself and he wouldn't do anything ever again to make you worry. You don't know how bad he fells, how bad I feel...I'm so sorry bro,"

Tom didn't say anything for a little while and he stood up, wiping his face again and grabbing some clothes.

"Is he alright down there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next