x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 18:22

Axel looked at Bill and felt his soft fingers run over his lips. His whole body shivered and in that moment he knew what was going to happen. He knew that he had broken and he was going to kiss Bill. He didn't know how far things wool go, but he knew he would betray his brother again and take advantage of Bill.

While he knew all these things, nothing in him made him stop. He wanted Bill. Everything about the dark haired boy was amazing and Axel couldn't bring himself to pull away from it.

He heard the 'I love you' tumble from Bill's mouth and he brushed it off. He wasn't going to say anything. It wasn't his place. He didn't love Bill, he just craved him, badly.

Axel's hand ran up Bill's shirt carefully as he raised his body, his lips brushing so lightly against Bill's. He had a taste that Axel couldn't compare anything with. He pressed their lips together in a hot kiss, his hand finding Bill's neck, pulling him deep into the heated kiss.

ps. And Axel is a douche....will they cheat!? They will!! hahaha!! XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 18:33

Bill gasped as Axel touched him before he grabbed him into a hot kiss, making Bill shivering more.

" Hmm... "

The dark haired boy answered the kiss, wrapping his arms around Axel's neck as he played with his tongue. He was too damn confused in his head to think properly right now. 'Tom' was kissing him and he couldn't pull away, it was too hard.

After kissing him for a minute, Bill pressed his hands on Axel's chest to move him back, panting as he looked away from him, biting his lips.

" I... Tom we... I mean... Axel we shouldn't... that's bad... " he finally mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 18:44

They were at least 5 minutes into the kiss when Bill pulled away saying that it was a bad idea. Axel couldn't disagree with him. He knew it was a bad idea. He knew what he was doing wasn't right and that it went against everything that he had with his twin. Axel panted and nodded, his lips 5 centimeters from Bill's.

He wanted to forget everything and to just give in. To kiss Bill and take his breath away and finally to have him. To sleep with him once, to quench the thirst he had for him.

"Ok...so, tell me...Do you want this? Coz...I want this..." Axel confessed, pressing their lips together again, not in a kiss but just to touch.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 18:52

Bill tried to ignore the scent of Axel or his voice, knowing he had to stop this. It wasn't Tom who was in front of him, or talking to him. It was someone else... It wasn't right...

The androgynous boy shivered strongly as Axel pressed his lips to his whitout kissing him and he breathed in loudly.

" N-no... " he mumbled, turning his face, " I can't do that... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 19:21

Axel groaned and pulled away rubbing his face. He was getting mixed signals from Bill. He was all up for it one minute and the next he shut him down. He knew he shouldn't be doing it but with Bill so agreeable he couldn't just stop.

"Bill, stop sending me mixed messages. If you don't wanna do anything then stop kissing me and touching me like that...." he said a little annoyed.

He had no reason to be annoyed though. They weren't in a relationship and they never could be, so it shouldn't even be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 19:32

Bill listenned to him talking and he nibbled on his lips.

" But... like you're like Tom, I just... I can't... " he mumbled before he slipped away from Axel, " I should go see him... " he murmured quickly before he rushed upstairs.

Arriving upstairs, the dark haired boy knocked on Tom's door before he entered the room, going to him and hugging him tightly.

" Don't push me away..! " he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 12:50

Axel grunted as he watched Bill leave. He knew that they were both doing the right thing. Bill was going back to his boyfriend and Axel was being taken away from temptation. The other twin stood up, cleaning the living room. He was pissed off, but not with Bill. He was pissed with himself. He was out of his mind and he needed to get away. He grabbed his coat and headed out of the house. He needed to find Isabelle, and he needed to find her quickly.

Tom stirred when he heard someone come in. He felt warmth as the person climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around Tom. Tom turned, his face burying into soft hair. He breathed in the scent. It was familiar to him. He knew it and in the back of his mind he remembered that loved it, very much.

Tom threw his arm over the person and he pulled himself close. He liked that other person being there. He knew he was accustomed to the shape of the person because when he moved his hands to find a waist, it didn't take him long. He could draw this body with his eyes closed.

Tom leaned in, his head resting in the crook of the persons neck.

"I want Bill...I only love Bill...will you find him?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 14:04

Bill smiled as Tom hugged him, hidding his face in his neck. The dark haired boy hugged him tightly, enjoying to be able to hug him even if in the morning they arleady were against each other. He listenned to him talking and he kissed his cheek and lips, tightenning his arms around him.

" I'm here Tommi... " he murmured, hidding his face in his neck too.

At least his boyfriend was accepting the fact that Bill was hugging him, and it was enough for him right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 15:29

Tom shook his head softly. He was half asleep and not 100% sure what he was doing. His hand clenched tightly around Bill's shirt, pulling the boy in as close as he possibly could. He really just wanted the warmth and closeness of the other person. He had never needed anyone when he became depressed, but it felt like this person could only do good things if he was there.

"Make sure he comes...I need to talk to him. I want to tell him that I could never be mad at him...even if he ran off with someone else. I would die before I would be angry with him..." Tom explained sleepily.

He yawned and snuggled in closer to Bill, breathing his scent.

"MAke sure he knows..." he whispered as he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 12:18

Bill nodded as Tom talked to him sleepily before he closed his eyes to sleep.

" I know Tommi... " he replied before he pulled the blanket over them to lie with his boyfriend there.

The androgynous boy didn't know what to do while Tom was depressed, it was the first time that he was like this and it was a bit difficult to see him like that.

The older boy stayed there as his boyfriend kept sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 15:19

Tom pulled the handle of the door but it didn't move. Why was the door locked? He shook his head. Digging his hand into his pocket he grabbed the key and unlocked the door, stepping into the house and shutting it behind him. It was dark and quiet. Something didn't feel right, but Tom took no notice and he shook his head again and walked further into the room.

He looked around, wondering where Bill was. He knew that he had left Bill at home when he had went out, but he could have sworn that when he stepped out, it had been morning. Now, there was no light from the sun streaming through the windows. He looked around curiously, searching for Bill.

After making a tour of the house and finding nothing Tom frowned. Where could he be? Suddenly he heard a bang. His head darted towards the stairs and he climbed them, hoping to find Bill. At the top of the stairs he could hear voices and chuckling. Tom knew that voice...it was Bill.

He rushed to the bedroom door and listened. That was definitely Bill's voice. Tom could tell despite it only being a whisper. Just before he was about to enter he heard another voice. Another man's voice.

Tom opened the door, silently and slowly until the scene came into view. Bill was sitting on top of the other man, straddling his waist, very clearly riding the guys dick. Bill panted softly, his nail's lightly scratching the guys chest. Tom gasped. Neither Bill nor the guy noticed Tom and they kept moving. Bill's breaths became louder and Tom knew exactly what was happening. Bill was going to come. His movements became bigger and faster and Tom stared horrified.

Bill suddenly gasped, digging his nails into the guy, throwing back his head and yelling out a name. Tom didn't know what the name was, but all he could think about was the fact that it wasn't HIS name! Tom screamed. Closing his eyes and covering his face, sobbing uncontrolably into his fists. For a quick second Tom looked up. Bill was sitting there, looking at him with a huge grin on his lips.

"So much better than you..."

In the real world, out of his dream Tom twitched. His fingers clamping into a fist, his breath speeding up. He screamed and thrashed, sobbing hard, his tears soaking the pillow underneath him. Words falling from his sleeping lips.

"I loved you!...Bill..! Why?! I hate you....I HATE YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 15:56

Bill jumped wide eyed as he was almost asleep, under Tom's words, which made him feel his heart tightenning under them. Why was he yelling that? Did he knew about Axel from sooner??

" Tom.. what? W-Why you saying that...? " he gasped a little, hugging Tom tightly as this one was crying and sobbing hardly, while probably being angry for an unknown reason, " I... I-I didn't... We did nothing..! I promise... We just... We didn't..! " he babbled, holding him more against him as he was becoming affraid that Tom could push him away now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 16:16

Tom calmed down after a few minutes and settles back into sleeping. He pressed himself further against Bill and murmured softly to himself while he slept. His dreams took him somewhere else. A happier place where Bill wasn't cheating on him. He breathed slowly, humming Bill's scent.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 16:33

Bill stroked Tom's face as this one fell back into sleep, leaving the dark haired boy into the confusion. Did he really knew about what had happened few hours ago?

The older boy slidded out from bed slowly, trying to not woke up Tom, and then he got dressed properly in a black jeans and a random tank top before he went downstairs, searching for Axel.

" Axel...? " he asked, going to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 16:41

Axel sat out on the front step of the house. He was going to leave. He was going to find Isabelle and he was going to drain away everything that had happened in the last few days, but he couldn't. He had stepped outside and stopped. He couldn't leave BIll alone with Tom in the state he's in. Bill had never seen Tom like that and he knew that the older boy wouldn't have a clue what to do.

Axel shivered out in the cold, despite his jacket. When he heard his name he looked around. He sighed, but he didn't want to go inside.

"I'm out here..." he said not too loud.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 16:56

Bill heard someone talking not too loud and he went outside, finding Axel. He was feeling a bit guilty about all this. He had teased him on purpose and now it was hard to not do it again, mostly because he was Tom's twin.

" Hi... " he mumbled before he sat at the top of the few stairs.

The androgynous boy fixed his hair a little before he looked up at Axel lightly.

" I'm sorry about all this... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:18

Axel stayed silent for a couple of minutes before he let out a loud sigh. While it would be nice to blame Bill completely, it wasn't just his fault. Axel was forcing it more and more and that wasn't helping either. Axel brushed us hand on his hair and shrugged.

"You dont need to be sorry I guess. It's just as much my fault as it is yours. The only thing is, if you are serious about staying with Tom and everything, then you will need to stop coming onto me and letting yourself do what you are doing, because I have nothing holding me back."

He nodded once he was finished, hoping Bill had took enough from that and that they wouldn't have to go trough anything like this again. He didn't want to betray his brother but he wS a man after all and he was only thinking with his second brain most of the time and it was very clear they his other brain wasn't in his head.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 21:14

Bill gulped a little while Axel talked about him. He had right, and the androgynous boy knew that he had to stop acting like this with him.

" I... I'm a boy, I can't help it... but I don't wanna ch-... " he winced, " ...cheat on Tom's back. " he murmured, sighing, " You look like him, you smell like him, and you two have almost the same voice..! Tom's driving me crazy, and you are too. " he said as he played nervously with his tongue piercing.

How could he recist to 'Tom'? Bill chewed on his lips for a moment before he went back inside the house, going to the kitchen while thinking. He was a bit lost, to be honnest. Not about Loving Tom : He was in Love with him for sure. It was just complicated to control his pulsions, that was the only problem.

The dark haired boy came back outside after a minute and he sighed again, for no reason.

" It would be easier if I wasn't obsessed with you-know-what... " he mumbled as he sat down on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 5:28

Axel wasn't really in the mood for anything right now. He listened to Bill say that he couldn't help it because he and Tom looked so much alike. He could understand what Bill was saying, bu anyone who zwas in a relationship wuith someone and truly loved them wouldn't get confused with someone else and cheat on them. Axel sighed and watched Bill get up and go back into the house. He didn't follow him and he didn't ask where he was going, he just sat there, shivering litgtly from the cold.

He looked out in front of him, not really taking anything in, just sort of sitting there and experienceing the cold. After a couple of minutes Bill came back and sat down saying that he wasn't obsessed with sex. Axel chuckled and looked at the boy.

"You're a guy Bill...at your age you'll be ruled by sex. Of course you'll have other things that are important, but right now all you care about is having someone to fuck and you have Tom. When you have it you want to use it. But remember, if you lose Tom you will have plenty of people to fuck but not to love you, and that's the real problem...."

Axel trailed off and looked out into the distance qgain. What he really needed was someone to love him, bubut that was much ezsier said than done. Maybe he should go and see Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 12:44

Bill listenned to Axel talking while he looked at the grass, chewing on his lips. Of course, he had right. The dark haired boy sighed and he grabed Axel's hand, making a little pression on it.

" You'll find someone to Love too... " he replied, smiling a bit, " I'm 21 and Tom's my first boyfriend... I always got bullied before... " he mumbled, licking his lips while staring at nothing, " I'm a... wet chicken when it's about figthing or defensing myself... Anyway ", he chuckled before he let go of the other boy hand.

The androgynous boy sighed a little and he scratched his arm, smiling a bit to Axel.

" You think Tom will be fine soon? " he questionned him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:26

Axel sighed when Bill took his hand and told him thaat he would find someone to love too. It was very easy for someone in love to believe in it. Axel had spent a long time looking for something and when it hadn't come he settle for the most simple form; physical release. He had numerous girlfriends to fuck, hell, he could walk up to oneon the street and she would drop her knickers before Axel had even asked her her name. That was the problem. He never knew any of their names. He fucked them, the left and he went on with his life. He could see how his brothers had both found someone that they cared for and were incredibly happy with, if a little disfunctional, like Bill and Tom. When would it be his turn?

Axel pulled his hand away just as Bill let it go and he shrugged. Was it meant to make him feel better? Was Bill trying to make him see the brighter side of the future? If so, it wasn't working. Maybe depressive tendancies ran in the family, because Axel was feeling all but cheerful.

Bill asked if Tom was going to be ok and Axel shrugged again, only a little less extremely. He looked at Bill and gave him the best smile that he could muster.

"He'll be fine, Bill. There is no way to tell how long it will take. Once it lasted only a few hours and another time it lasted nearly 5 days. You just need to wait and see. The best thing you can do for him now is to be there when he wants you and stay out if sight when he doesn't,"he said as gently as he could.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:28

Bill watched Axel talking and he sighed a little, nodding lightly. Of course he would be there all the time for Tom... but that was the problem, the older boy was always panicking when his boyfriend didn't wanted him around him.

" Alright... I'll... go have a walk outside... " he mumbled as he patted Axel's shoulder lightly before he took one of Tom's jacket beside the door to cover himself.

After he walked away from the house, Bill sighed loudly, staring at the sky for a minute. He hopped that him and Tom could have, for only atleast once, a week whitout drama.

" Ahh... I wish this badly... " he chuckled sadly before he looked in front of him, humming.

What if...?

[later on]

" Tomi?? " Bill asked as he knocked lightly on the door of Tom's room.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:56

Tom sat up in the bed and looked around. He groaned and climbed out of the covers and went to the door opening it. He looked at Bill standing there and he smiled softly.

"Hi Bill,where were you?" he asked gently, going and hugging him, ssing his forehead softly.

He pulled back and looked into Bill's eyes, then frowned.

"You look upset? Is something wrong?" he hummed.

Tom couldn't really remember much. He knew he had been asleep but he had had a very vivid dream. He didn't really know what was what, so he didn't ask. He just assumed everything was a dream and that he would just be there now with Bill and forget anything else

Ps. LOVE!! I'm in Japan!! I can answer you sometimes on the fo, but I won't be online for a while! I'll talk to you soon and I love you!!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 10:41

Bill smiled as Tom hugged him with a kiss on his forehead, like normally, then he nodded when he asked him if everything was alright. He hugged his boyfriend again, humming lightly.

" I Love you, that's all... " he murmured.

The dark haired boy pulled his boyrfriend to the bed and made Tom lying on his stomach before he sat on his thigh, leaning forward to kiss his back once. Bill wanted to help Tom relaxing, seeming he was the one to handle all the time the androgynous problems.

Bill started to massage Tom's shoulders, stroking the skin sometimes.

Ps :: Aww, been a week we didn't talked x.x Luv You! <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 20:51

Tom smiled whien Bill said he loved him and then dragged him to the bed. He made a confused face and lay down when Bill made him. He was about to ask what was happening when Bill, kissed his back and started giving him a massage. He hummed softly relaxing into it.

"Well, what's this for Bill?" he asked quietly, happy under the massage.

Bill's mood had changed quickly from before. he seemed upset and now he seemed fine. It was a little strange but Tom didn't think about it. He didn't mind as long as Bill was feeling alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next