x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 9:28

Bill shivered as the mens took care of him, applying different things on his burned skin and he looked over the house a little, worried about Tom. He didn't come with him outside, which was new to Bill to be alone with people.

The only funny thing was that the androgynous boy noticed that one of the men... well, was one of the dude comming to the streap tease bar. Bill was normally not paying attention to the people which was coming to see them dance, but sometimes he would notice some dudes or girls that are going there many times.

The mens gave him a little thing for him to put on his wounds during a week, and then they leaved as Bill was fine. They had stayed for about 25 minutes with him now.

Bill came back to the house while shivering, keeping the towel around him and then he looked around, hearing nothing in the house.

" Tommi...? " he asked, going upstairs.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 12:06

Tom had just pulled on his shirt before he heard a voice calling him. He went outside and saw Bill climbing the stairs to him. He rushed down and grabbed him lightly, pulling him close.

"It's not serious is it?" he asked quickly as he buried his face in Bill's damp hair.

Tom didn't know why he was feeling so vulnerable and so soft. He loved Bill and in the last couple of days he just felt drained. He was tired and sad and just felt like shit.

Axel watched his brother and then looked at Bill. He came out and took Tom away rubbing his back.

"Bill, wait here ok? I need to talk to you, he said.

He turned Tom around and brought him back to his room.

"Bill's fine Tomi...everything is fine. You need to sleep..Come on Tomi..."

Tom stayed silent and followed his brother to where he was taking him. He went inside his room and Axel put him into bed, covered him up and closed the door, heading back to Bill.

[color:7f82=red"Bill....we should talk..."]
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 12:14

Bill hugged Tom back as he rushed to him, hidding his face in the androgynous wet hair.

" It could have, but they said it would take a week to heal at least... " he murmured as he kept him in his arms before Axel arrived.

Bill watched Tom's twin taking away, which made the older boy a bit confused and he waited until Axel came back, saying then needed to talk.

" Talk... for what? " he asked him, holding the towel around him.

Bill hadn't removed the wet t-shirt that he was wearing yet -Tom's one-, seeming that a dried top wouldn't be great for his burned skin because of the rubbing.

" Why did you took Tom away... " he mumbled a bit confused as he went to Tom's door.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 12:31

Axel guided Bill away from the bedroom and back to the living room, where he left Bill sit down. He walked around for a little before sighing and sitting beside Bill.

"Bill...um...First of all Tom will be fine. Don't worry, but he's not going to be any good to you for a few days."

Axel stood up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water to give it to Bill.

"Bill, Tom has diagnosed depression. It's not bad and it's not so severe that he needs medication, but sometimes he gets very depressed. He will be fine. He'll snap out of it, but for a couple of days you'll need to leave him recover."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 12:52

Bill stayed quiet as Axel walked in circle for a moment before he sat beside him, starting to talk. What he said made Bill confused again. Depression?

" What..? He never told me that... " he murmured as he looked at the floor at the same time that Axel went in the kitchen to take a glass of water, " Heh, thanks, but... what do you mean, leaving him recover? I can't talk to him? I can't 'can't talk to him'... " he murmured as he feel idiot now.

If he had stayed at his house, nothing of all of this would have hapenned and Tom wouldn't be such in a down mood right now. He would have been joking and jumping around like usual.

" I feel stupid... I... it's my fault ", he sighed as he stared at his glass, whining in the back of his throat, " I have to let him recover, but I can see and talk to him, right? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 15:42

Axel smiled softly and stroked Bill's knee very gently.

"It's not your fault, Bill. Don't ever think it's your fault. He still loves you."

Axel could understand how Bill was feeling. He often felt the same when Tom hit a low. They were so close but when Tom was depressed an aura of sadness radiated off him and it just hooked into every thing. It made everyone feel bad, even though they had no reason too. It wasn't Tom's fault, but that's just the way it happened.

At the worst times they wouldn't speak for days. Tom would spend all his time in his room, being checked on regularly by their mother, just in case. When he recovered Tom tried to act like something hadn't happened, but it wasn't always that easy.

"You can speak to him Bill, but whatever he says...don't take it personally. He's not himself right now..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 16:07

Bill couldn't smile right now, he didn't ever thought that Tom could be a depressed person. He was a strong mind, most of the time, and he was always the one joking around. The androgynous boy nibbled on his lips before he took a little sip of water, whining at what Axel said at the end.

" Alright, I'll try... " he replied lightly as he placed the glass on the little table and then he went upstairs, knocking on the door lightly, " Tom... can I come in...? " he asked as he openned the door a crack before entering the room, not waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 16:34

Tom didn't answer when he heard Bill at the door. He couldn't. His body just didn't let him. He stayed in bed, curled into a ball and just lay there. He heard Bill come into the room and he guessed that the boy was standing at the bottom if the bed. No matter how much Tom wanted to ask him how he was or find out if he was sore, he just wasn't able too. Inside it killed him, yet if he was completely honest with himself, he didn't care.

"hmmm...." he mumbled, turning over and ignoring his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 16:38

Bill nibbled on his lips as Tom didn't answered, but only mumbled as he turned around and the dark haired boy climbed on the bed, curling up behind Tom as he stroked his hair a little.

" Tom... I'm sorry about making you upsetting that much... and I won't run away from you... " he mumbled this, murmuring at the same time, " I Love you, and, well... I don't wanna stop ", he said as he hugged Tom from behind a little, not wanting to wet him too much.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 16:44

Tom felt Bill move against him and while he heard what the boy was saying, he couldn't bring himself to care. He wasn't interested in what Bill had to say, all he wanted was to be alone. He nodded and moved away from the boy, mumbling nothing to himself.

"Yeah...you can go..." Tom said, pulling the covers over his head and taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 16:48

Bill made a face a little at what Tom said and how he acted. He wasn't caring about him..

" I Love you Tom... " he repeated, moving closer to him as he pulled the cover down gently and he pecked Tom's cheek, hugging him, " The mens said I had to put some lotion for... like one week to heal my burned skin ", he said, hidding his face in Tom's neck to kiss it once a little before he stopped to move.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 16:59

Tom groaned when Bill came at him, kissing him and touching him. He wasn't in the humor and the only thing he really wanted was to be left alone. He pushed his elbow back, moving Bill away from him and sliding to the very edge of the bed so he couldn't go anymore.

Axel watched, a little heartbroken from the door. He came in and touched Bill's shoulder, guiding him off the bed. He led him outside and closed Tom's door.

He looked at Bill and though Bill wasn't looking at him, he knew that Bill was heart broken. He had never seen Tom like this before and it was obviously upsetting him.

"Come on Bill...I'll help you put on your cream."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:06

Bill's eyes teared up quickly when for the first time, Tom pushed him away from him. He knew now that he was depressed, but why would he want to be alone? If Bill was at the place of Tom, the only thing he would like to do would be being with his boyfriend and hugging him until he would get better.

A minute later, Bill was being pulled out of the room by Axel and he looked up at him a little, feeling lost right now. Why was Tom pushing him away! He could understand that he needed to be alone, but he was his boyfriend..!

" Forget about the cream, I don't care...! " he replied as he took a breath, whipping his eyes, " I don't wanna handle Tom like this more than only 1 day...! "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:17

Axel grabbed Bill when he started freaking out a little. He knew what he was about to do was bad, but he was doing it for Bill's own good. He pulled Bill close to him, into a tight hug. He pressed his face into his neck so Bill could breath his scent, which was the same as tom's. He needed to calm Bill down just for a little.

"Hey Bill, It's Tomi...I'm here...I love you, don't worry....Everything will be fine..." he whispered.

He hoped it would calm Bill down long enough so they could talk. He was manipulating him, but it was the only thing he could do. He had to deal with his brother, he couldn't have Bill freaking out as well.

He stroked the back of Bill's hair and shushed him quietly, hoping he would calm down.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:21

Bill was about to reply as Axel grabbed him into a tight hug, but the scent of 'Tom' made him change his mind quickly and he answered at the hug, holding him tightly against him as he listenned to him whispering that he Loved him.

" I Love you too Tom...! " he trailed off, clenching his hands on Axel's back.

The androgynous boy stopped to freak out slowly, sniffing a little as he only focussed on 'Tom''s scent.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:28

Axel sighed in relief when Bill relaxed into him.

I know you do Billa, I know you do..."

He stroked the boys back more, gently and softly as he continued to calm down, eventually just sniffing softly sometimes. When he was sure that BIll was calm enough, he softly pecked his forehead and whispered again.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, my love...You'll wait here for me won't you?" Axel asked moving away.

He just needed to make Bill believe that Tom was fine, and then he could work with things.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:31

Bill sniffed a bit more as he whipped his tears away when 'Tom' said that he needed to go to the toilet, and then he nodded.

" Ok... I Love you Tommi... " he smiled a little as his 'boyfriend' pecked his forehead before he leaved and Bill waited in the hall, sniffing.

At least Tom wasn't mad like he thought he was, so it was fine...
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:36

Axel ran up the stairs and waited at the top for a little before coming down. He walked slowly and went into the living room to see Bill still waiting.

"Hi Bill, I met Tom upstairs going to the toilet. He told me he was gonna take a nap and that we should hang out together, if you want," he explained calmly, hoping for once Bill was a little stupid.

He went over to Bill and smiled, bending down and taking the cream from the table.

"Also we should put some of this on, huh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:42

Bill jumped as Axel came back and he looked at him, a bit lost.

" What? But you were... and Tom... Gosh I need to sleep ", he chuckled.

Axel had disareared fast sooner. Anyway, Bill listenned to him and he looked at the floor, unsure.

" Are you sure that he seemed alright with this...? I mean, he's... angry against you and I don't wanna put you into problems again... " he replied before noticing the cream, " Huh... okay, but I should put it alone, Tom will be angry if you help... " he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 5:01

Axel smild a little when Bill seemed confused. He was happy that he had managed to calm Bill down and leave him a little happier than he was before. When Axel suggested about the cream Bill nodded. He said that it would be a bad idea if Axel rubbed it in because Tom would get mad.

Axel sighed. He took the cream from Bill and made him sit down.

"Don't worry Bill, Tom's fine. He won't be mad...and if he is I'll just say it was my fault ok? I promise it's fine."

He took the cream and put some in his hands. He knelt down in front of Bill and put his hands on Bill's thighs, rubbing the cream in gently and smoothly. He could feel Bill's skin warm under his hands and he licked his lips. He knew why Tom had fallen for Bill. If there was another one, Axel would fall for him too. The fact that he was a boy didn't matter.

He hands worked slowly, rubbing the cream down his leg. He took Bill's arm and started to rub there, lookng up at Bill and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 9:46

Bill looked at Axel as he said that he would take the blame on him and he nodded a little, letting him taking the cream. It was annoying that Tom and Axel liked to look the same. If one of them hadn't the same hair, then it would have been more easy to know who was who.

While Axel started to rub the lotion, the androgynous boy got a little nervous, getting slightly excited. How could he not be? It was the view of 'Tom' kneeling down in front of him, though he was repeating it was Axel, it couldn't stop him to enjoy it.

Axel moved his hands up to his arm and Bill nibbled on his own lips as Axel looked up at him with a smile.

" Tom y-... I-I mean Axel, you should let me do it myself... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 10:31

Axel looked up at Bill when he called him Tom. He was about to move his hands when Bill realised and called him Axel again. A long as Bill was sure that there was a difference then he could continue.

"It's arlight Bill," he said as he kept rubbing the cream on Bill's arm, "Tom will be fine with it. And I'm helping you, it's not a sexual thing."

Axel moved his hands away, getting more cream and moving to the other arm. The skin there was less red, so he only applied half the cream. When it was rubbed in his licked his lips and took hold of Bill's shirt, lifting it up. The coffee had fallen in his lap, so Bill's stomach had become burned too. He took some more cream and started rubbing it into Bill's stomach, above the band of his boxers lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 11:18

Axel replied that it would be fine and Bill nodded a little to convince himself it was, letting Axel applying the cream on his arm before he took his t-shirt to lift it. The dark haired boy shivered a little before gasping at the touch of Axel's hands on his stomach. It was a bit hard to not get excited because of this, seeming it was Tom's twin and Bill couldn't help to not shiver, feeling his boxer starting to be too small.

" I'm not sure it's a good idea... " he mumbled as he tried to think about something else, trying to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 13:26

Axel stopped rubbing Bill's stomach but didn't remove his hands. He looked up at Bill with questioning eyes. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't help doing it either. The softness of Bill's skin, the pretty colour of his eyes and the sound of his soft breath were all too mesmerizing for Axel.

He swallowed hard and flexed his fingers on Bill's stomach. "If you really want me to stop I will..." he breathed lightly.

Tom stirred in his bed. He couldn't sleep, he didn't want to get up and he didn't want to do anything, so he just lay there, looking up at the ceiling and he sighed. He hadn't felt like this in a long time. He grunted turning over and pulling the cover over his head. He just wasn't in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 13:44

Bill shivered as Axel looked up at him while stopping his hands to rub the lotion, and he groaned softly from the back of his throat as he questionned him. Right now, having a girl mind would have been so welcome for Bill, this way he wouldn't be thinking with his thing.

All of this was bad, it was really not right. The dark haired boy was too much obsessed with his boyfriend that even if this was Axel in front of him, he just couldn't stop from thinking it was Tom. Not all the time, but still.

And why do they had to be perfect twins! Tom and Axel had almost the same voice, which was special, because it wasn't all of twins that were so identical like this.

Bill shivered and slidded his hands on Axel's arms a little, trying to convince himself he had to stop, which was difficult. He was obsessed about Tom, and sex with Tom, and now he couldn't think about Axel not being Tom.

" I Love you... " Bill whined a little, stroking 'Tom' lips lightly.

Ps :: Hehe U__U Not his fault, he's stupid XD -Bill-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next