x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 17:53

Tom growled low in his throat. There was no way in hell that Tom was not not fucking Bill for two weeks. The only way that would happen would be if someone cut off his dick! He watched Bill skip past him and into the car. He couldn't keep that up. Bill loved sex just as much as Tom did and though Bill was able to make Tom want it more, there were several things that Tom could do that would make Bill beg to have his cock.

Tom went out into the car and sat in the drivers seat, closing his belt and turning the key.

"We'll just have to stop somewhere where I can pick up a boyfriend that actually loves me, then we can have lunch, how about that?" he asked as he pulled out of the drive way and began to drive to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 17:58

With another gasp, Bill turned to watch Tom which started to drive.

" Pff! Do that yeah! " he laughed as he crossed his arms, sitting properly now, " You can't find one better than me anyway! And you know that... " he chuckled, " So, after we place the boxes in our new appartment... Should we go to a japanese restaurant, italian one, chinese one? " he asked, lifting one eyebrow.

Tom was just making him laugh to be honnest. Bill looked outside, smiling a bit. They were going to their new place now, and this was just awesome. No parents to tell them to wash the clothes or help cleaning stuffs, ect. They would do them by themself, of course, but it would be more relaxing.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 18:04

Tom thought about it for a little bit and bit his lip.

"We haven't had Japanese food in a long time actually, but I don't mind. Not Italian though, I'm sick of it...ugh!" he explained.

He smiled as he looked out at the road. They were finally going to be free. They had their own place and everything was finally going to be run by no one but themselves. Sure it would be a little more difficult having to pay Bill and everything but it would be worth it, ad besides, they both had jobs now; ones that paid quite a good bit of money actually.

Tom stopped at a traffic light and lookd over at Bill. He leaned over taking Bill's face and pulling him close. He smirked a little and kissed Bill's lips once.

"Love you..." he said before the light turned green and he started to drive again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 18:20

Bill hummed, smiling big as Tom said they hadn't japanese food since a moment and he nodded.

" You're right... I'll eat SUSHIES! " he replied as he laughed, knowing Tom hated those things, " But gimme like 1 hour to get ready, seeming we'll go out for dinner, alright Tomi? " he asked as he smiled when his boyfriend kissed his lips once before driving again, " Love you too... "

Bill looked outside as the car moved, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 18:24

Tom groaned when Bill mentioned the sushi. He had forgotten that that was why they never ate Japanese food. He gripped the steering wheel tightly and whined.

"Do you have to Bill?? You won't have sex with me for 2 weeks and now I won't even be able to kiss those disgusting fish lips!!'

No matter how much Tom loved Bill, there was no way in hell would he ever kiss Bill with the fish in his mouth again. Last time he had gotten sick, there was NOT going to be a next time.

"Also why do you need an hour!?!?! All your stuff is packed! What's wrong with the way you look now?" he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 18:31

What Tom said made him laugh as he remembered when his boyfriend had a kiss from him after he had eat some sushies. In fact it wasn't that funny, but in a way it was.

" Well not my probleeem! " he laughed.

Then, he talked about getting ready for tonight and what Tom said didn't made him smile.

" Okay, never mind! I'll fucking go to a nice Japanese restaurant, wearing some jogging pants and a tank top with no makeup on my eyes, and with my hair not straight enough! We'll go there after placing the fucking boxes in our place and I'll go eat a wonderful dinner, with my wonderful clothes and with my wonderful boyfriend which doesn't understand that his fucking boyfriend loves to go out when he's wearing fucking nice clothes! " he replied with a big angry sigh, crossing his arms again as he looked outside.

Bill was never angry, but Tom was always annoyed when he enjoyed to get ready, and now the older boy was pissed off about this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 2:26

TOm had gone too far and now Bill was angry. It was funny to see him that way. The person the usually had the short temper was Tom, so it was strange that Bill was the one getting angry. Tom sighed a little. He didn't mean what he had said in a bad way, but he'll never understand why Bill loved to dress up so much.

They drove in silence until they reached the house and Tom stopped the car and got out. He ran around to Bill's side and opened the door and got down on his knees looking up at Bill with sad eyes.

"Bill? I'm sorry...We can stay and you can get dressed...Don't pay attention to me, I'm an idiot..." he said looking up to Bill, nearly begging for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 2:49

Bill sighed loudly after he had talked angrily, staring outside the window during all the way to their new place. When they finally arrived, Tom stopped the car and ran around it to go beside Bill, on his knees.

" ... "

The androgynous boy sighed a little after that Tom had talked, and then he looked at him sadly.

" I... sorry for getting angry ", he sighed again, " You're just too much complaining when I wanna get dressed... I like doing that, and I like to sing... it's like you who like to play guitar or watch stupid stuffs on the tv... It's little things we love to do that make us happy... that's all... " he explained.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 9:44

Tom stood up and leaned in into the car and smiled, pressing his lips softly to Biill's. He stroked his boyfriend's cheeks and sighed too

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't complain anymore and you can dress up anyway you like, whenever you like!" he said again.

He took Bill's hand and pulled him out of the car and closed the door before he pressed Bill against it, their bodies pushing together. He chuckled a little and moved his face closer, licking his lips softly.

"Are you sure you want to take away sex from me for two weeks? Really really? I'll really miss you...and I know you'll miss me..."he said, his voice dropping to a low whisper, "When I'm inside you...and when I touch you...and when you come calling my name;;;I'll really miss that...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 11:57

What Tom said helped Bill to tottaly calm down and he smiled a little at the kiss, before he was being pulled out of the car and pressed against it. The dark haired boy shivered as his boyfriend started to talk, making him smile.

" ... "

With one peck on Tom's cheek, Bill managed to get away from him with a laugh, going behind the car.

" Go Tomi, we bring all of this inside! " he said, waving his hand over the boxes and suitcases, " It's nearly 4pm and I wanna get dressed for our dinner! "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 14:28

Tom narrowed his eyes as Bill ran away from him. He didn't know why he expected this to be so easy. He huffed a little and groaned. He went round the car and opened the trunk. He pulled the boxes and suitcases out of the car and locked it once again.

"Will you at least open the door to the house, oh dearest boyfriend of mine," Tom said as he dragged as many things as he could to the door.

They were lucky that they had found an apartment on the bottom floor. They wouldn't have to rag things up and down stairs. It was nice. They even had a small garden in the back. Tom looked at the house from the outside and he smiled wide. He couldn't believe that this place was actually his. Well, his and Bill's of course. They had actually been very lucky to find it. They had stumbled upon someone who was hanging up renting signs around the town. They had a chat with them and before they knew it, Bill and Tom had signed their names on a contract for a year.

It was finally happening. Tom stood in front of the gate looking up at the small but beautiful apartment building. A smiled crossed his face and he relaxed his shoulders. He was happy, very happy, even if he was being denied sex.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 15:01

Bill laughed as Tom talked after he had take some stuffs from the car, then he nodded at him, going to the building. It was weird... but a nice weird feeling. He looked at the younger boy holding the boxes and the suitcases before he went to the doors, opening them and helping Tom to get in.

" You okay?? " he asked as he holded the door.

He looked at all the stuffs, and honnestly he was happy to be the.... 'girl' in the couple, if he could say that. Though he didn't find himself that girly. Bill lifted one eyebrow, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 15:20

Tom dropped the stuff and looked around the bare apartment. He smelt the wood of the floor and the freshly painted walls. He turned around and looked at Bill who seemed to be in his own world entirely. He moved to him, sweeping him into his arms, joining them both in a hot, yet totally sweet kiss. They were together at last, in their own place and there was no where in the word that Tom wanted to be more, than right there in Bill's arms under their very own roof.

They kissed together for a few minutes befre Tom pulled away, his face falling into Bill's neck, kissing the skin softly.

"We've made it Bill," he said, "We're finally here...I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 15:56

Bill answered the hot kiss with a smile, closing his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Tom.

" Yeah... I Love you too... " he murmured, stroking Tom's cheeks with his thumbs before he hugged him tightly.

Normally, he would have thought it was a great moment to go in bed... but Bill didn't want to lose. He said to Tom that it was no sex, and he would hold back.

" What about we put the boxes and the suitcases away before I get ready? " he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 16:13

Tom kissed back and smiled when Bill said that he loved him. They pulled apart and Tom's shoulders fell. Were they really not going to have sex in their new house for two weeks?! Tom didn't know if he could last sleeping in the same bed as BIll without touching him like that for two whole weeks. He loved Bill, and he was obsessed with his body! It wasn't fair to make him suffer. That's only something old married women do to their husbands when they called them fat.

Tom grabbed a box and a case and dragged it over to the bedroom. He didn't know where the stuff was but he would have to find out soon. They also needed to go shopping for some furniture and food for the house. There was still a lot that they had to do.

"You get ready, I'll do this....It's gonna take you forever anyway," he chuckled pecking Bill's lips once.

P.s Where are you lyly? Is something wrong? You answer on the fo but you aren't online?? TT_TT

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 19:05

Bill smiled wide as Tom pecked his lips once, telling him to get ready and he pecked his lips back before rushing to their new bathroom. Atleast the other people had leaved the mirror there. The dark haired boy took his makeup stuffs from his bag, and then he started to get ready.

[1 hour after]

Bill went out of the room in search of Tom, looking in the kitchen.

" Tomi, you there? "

Ps :: I'm on msn since 3 hours o.O XD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 0:46

While Bill got ready Tom began to unpack some things. He had found some boxes of DVDs and games that he had pulled out and sorted in the living room to be put away when they bought some furniture. He had also opened his suitcase in the bedroom and found something nicer to wear. Seeing as Bill had dressed up, Tom would too. He had given himself a quick wash and had put on some of his cologne. He had chosen Bill's favorite so that he could make a good impression on him. He needed to sort out this sex business.

Tom saw Bill enter the kitchen and he smiled. The man looked amazing as usual, but what would one expect from Bill. He was stunning and TOm stood up and went over to him.

"Hello Mr. Person who's finally living with Tom...You look good," he said as he hugged him quickly.

He wanted Bill to smell the cologne. Bill always stuck to him for at least a few minutes when he smelt this specific one.

ps. No way!! I went MSN and it said you were offline!! Sad Sad Sad Also did you see their apartment? It's in my spoiler box in the last post XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 1:00

Bill stuck out his tongue as his boyfriend talked to him, then he laughed, hugging him back. Of course, the cologn of Tom went to Bill's nose, which this one breathed in deeply his scent before he placed his face in Tom's neck.

" Hmmm... I Love this scent! " he hummed, hugging still Tom as he breathed his scent.

The androgynous boy knew Tom made this on purpose. He couldn't get off him when he was using the cologn! After a moment, Bill pulled away with a whine, taking Tom's hand in his.

" We going? "

Ps :: .... but I was onliiine o.O haha Luv you!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 13:35

Tom squeezed BIll a bit when he hugged him. He knew that the cologne would work. It always worked. Tom had found out that Bill loved this special cologne after one of their dates when Bill just wouldn't leave Tom alone. He kept sniffing and smelling Tom the entire time. He slept on Tom's t-shirt that night too.

Bill pulled away and Tom chuckled a little at the whine. Tom kisses Bill's forehead a little as he was dragged a little.

"Yeah, let's go...But! I need you to tell me how much you love me and how glad you are that you are living with me. I wanna hear it. And I want a HUUUUUUGE kiss please!" Tom said with a wide smile.

Ps. I wanna talk to you!! I can't find you anymore!!! GAHHHH!! It's so poo!! On Wednesday, at my time of 7pm I will be online ALL night!! I"m gonna talk to you that night!! So be there on Skype cause I miss you!!!!!! DX TT__TT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5