x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 0:28

Bill smiled as Tom hummed under the massage that he was giving him, pressing on the skin few times as he smiled. The question that his boyfriend asked him made him hum lightly.

" Just that... You're the one always taking care of him, seeming I'm... well, really an awkward person... I'm just thankful for everything, you're the best... " he murmured.

How could he ever even think that Tom was a bad boyfriend? If there was a not nice boyfriend between them, it was obviously him. He was doing problems over problemes and over problems again, all the time.

" I Love you, and I'm lucky to have you... " he blushed, leaning down to peck Tom's neck behind it before he continued his massage.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 10:27

Tom smiled when he heard what Bill said to him. Bill seemed to think the he was the problem in the relationship, which wasn't true at all. They both had the same amount of problems that caused untold amounts of drama in their relationship. Tom shivered as Bill kissed the back of his neck and the hearing Bill say all those things to him made him feel incredibly amazing. Bill really loved Tom, he could tell by what he said and how he said it. The words that he chose and the sound of his voice all made Tom see just how lucky he really was to have Bill in his life.

Tom reached around and took Bill's hand, sliding him off his back and onto the mattress beside him. He softly kissed his lips before moving to hold his face in Bill's neck, close to his ear.

"I love you, Bill. You don't need to worry about that. I live to take care of you. That's why I was put on this earth. We were destined to find each other. We couldn't save ourselves. Our problems were too big for one person alone to fix. We needed someone else; someone to share our lives with and who could help us in times of trouble. I needed you and you needed me, We needed each other and the world noticed that, so they put us together. Now that I know you I don't think I could ever live without you."

Tom hummed he words softly in Bill's ear as he gently and delicately stroked his hair, his lips moving against the skin of Bill's neck as he spoke.

"I love you until the end of forever..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 12:26

Bill watched Tom moving around before this one pecked his lips softly, making Bill smile again. Then, his boyfriend replied to what he said, making the dark haired boy smiling more softly. Tom was always the one which was coming with beautiful words.

" You're right... " he chuckled lightly, shivering as Tom's lips were brushing his neck, " I Love you, I don't wanna live away from you either... " he murmured.

The androgynous boy lay down on Tom, stroking his cheek a little while he pecked the top of his chest with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 1:40

Tom hugged Bill close. He held him in his arms for what seemed like the longest time. He never had a good perception of time when he was with Bill. He kissed the boy's head softly and stroked his fingers through Bill's soft hair. He pressed himself against the boy and took a deep breath. He smelt Bill's scent and it brought him back to his dream. He had remembered he was having a nightmare before that scent saved him. He smiled and nuzzled further in the scent, so happy to be with Bill.

"Bill...Can we find an apartment really quickly?" he asked softly out of the blue, "Oh...and what time is it? We need to go to work tonight don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 7:53

Bill smiled still, letting Tom hugging him tightly and closely to himself while he stroked his boyfriend face. He was glad that he wasn't down anymore -in a way- and that he could talk to him without being rejected. When the younger boy talked, the androgynous boy rested his head in Tom's neck, humming softly.

" Okay, but... aren't you scared? I mean... to live together alone? " he murmured before he mentionned their work, " Oh... No, I got a call on my cell' sooner. Boss doesn't need us for tonight ", he explained, kissing his boyfriend's neck once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:06

Bill stayed hidden in Tom's neck as he spoke and hummed softly. Tom stroked Bill's skin softly and lay kisses wherever he could find a place to kiss him. Bill asked if Tom was afraid of moving in together and Tom pulled away. He looked at his boyfriend and raised his eyebrow.

"Bill?? Are you afraid? You don't want to move in with me after all?" he asked a little worried.

Tom wanted nothing more than to move in with Bill. If there was no one else to interfere with his relationship then there wouldn't be as many problems. He would have to worry about Bill and other men and he could keep Bill safe from his family. He couldn't see anything wrong with moving in with Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 16:13

Bill kept smilling as Tom pecked on him, before he asked if he was affraid to move in with him.

" No I'm not, but... I cause so much problems ", he chuckled a little, " And it has been only 3 months that we were togheter... what if you decide to kick me out one day? What if in 1 month you find that, in fact, you don't Love me enough...? " Bill questionned him.

He had to work on the fact of being unsure all the time. The dark haired boy wasn't living each second on 100%, he had to work on that.

After he had asked him this, Bill lay properly on his boyfriend, getting confortable while he stroked Tom's cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:00

Tom listened to what bill had to say and watched as the older boy climbed onto his chest and lay there stroking his cheek. Tom sighed softly and looked up into Bill's eyes. He alway found that he lost himself in Bill's eyes whenever he stared into them. He leaned his head forward and pressed a small kiss to the boy's forehead. He let out a small breath and rubbed Bill's nose with his own.

"You know....No one really knows if they have found the right person for them. I mean, people go into a relationship and then they end up cheating because the person that they were with wasn't their soul mate. For other people, it's just instinct. They are guided through their life and they meet so many people, but there is always that one person that they meet that they don't ever want to let go of.

"Hmmm...You know, love is many things. It's waking up in the morning and not wanting to move away from the person you are wrapped around. It's getting into bed and breathing in the scent of their pillow if they are away. It's kissing them softly when they are upset. It's screaming and yelling at them when you are fighting over the stupidest things. It's being able to hold each other when that fighting is over and wonder how you could ever have been angry with them in the first place.

I love you with all my heart Bill and there is nothing more I want to do than move in with you. There are no doubts in my mind about us living together. You just have to trust me. Do you trust me?"

Tom kissed Bill's lips softly as he waited for Bill's answer.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:21

Bill smiled while Tom talked about Love. At the start, the younger boy was the one which was less beleiving in Love, and now he was the one talking about it like it was a precious thing.

" Hm... " Bill smiled in Tom's neck, nodding few times at Tom's talk, " I understand... but no ones ever liked me before... " he chuckled, breathing Tom's scent as he closed his eyes, " I Love you... and I do trust you... " he murmured.

The androgynous boy hugged his boyfriend, staying quiet for a while as he enjoyed this moment with Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:37

[1 month later]

Tom pulled the suitcase onto the bed and looked around. His room was empty except for his bed and the other large pieces of furniture that he was going to leave at his parents place. Tom had packed a suitcase and two boxes full of his stuff and it had all fit. Bill on the other hand... Tom looked over his shoulder and saw the two suitcases of stuff Bill had brought over to his house. They had practically been living together at his parents house for a month and a half now. Tom shook his head and he moved all the stuff out into the hall. He double checked the bathroom and his room one last time before dragging all the stuff downstairs. He parked the bags and boxes in the hall as he waited for Bill to get back. he had sent him to his house to gather the rest of his things to bring them to the apartment.

Tom smiled. They had just signed the least for the apartment two weeks ago. They didn't realize how difficult it was to get a place that was affordable and nice at the same time. Luckily they found one that was the same distance from both their parents house and practically in the center of the city, which they both loved. It was a one bedroom apartment with a joined kitchen and living room. They had a large bathroom and balcony too. Combined the rent was €700 a month and with what they were earning in their jobs it was plenty. They even had enough left over to budget in buying some decent furniture for the place.

Tom sat down on the couch as he waited. He had the key to their new place in his hand and he looked at it, stroking it happily with his thumb. He couldn't believe they were finally doing it. Even only after 4 and a half months.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 13:24

Bill tried to push another clothe in his second suitcase, groaning a little. He knew that he had load of stuffs, not like Tom, but he couldn't help to love clothing. After 10 minutes, he finally closed with a sigh of releivment.

" Ahh I'm done Tom! Though... I should pick a box for my shoes! " he hummed as he went downstairs quickly.

He looked at his two boots and 6 pair of shoes, thinking. Did Tom have that much shoes? This question made him curious and he openned the wardrobe door, trying to find his boyfriends stuffs. Bill was sure that Tom had atleast 4 pair!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 22:20

Tom rolled his eyes when he heard that Bill had to find yet another box. It was as if they were moving a whole group of models around the place. Why did Bill need so many clothes anyway!? Tom stood up and grabbed another box handing it to Bill.

"Jeez Bill! Come on! We haven't even gone to your house yet and you already have two suitcases and a box! How much shit will we be taking from your place??" he asked as he walked upstairs to grab the suitcase Bill was finished with,

If it was taking them an age to pack he only wondered how long it would take them to unpack. Tom hated unpacking! He hated putting things in their place, it was so boring!

"Is it just your shoes left?" he asked looking around, "Have you taken all your smelly soaps and whatever from the bathroom? I swear Bill if you forget something and we have to come back...! It's an hours drive!" he said with fake anger.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 19:36

Bill rolled his eyes as Tom groaned about him having load of stuffs. Why was he thinking that it was horrible? The dark haired boy only liked to get dressed with many differents things, it was simple.

" Hmm don't say it's 'shit' about my stuffs, Tom! " he replied as he grabbed his shoes one by one, placing them inside the box that his boyfriend took for him, and then Tom asked about the bathroom, " Yeah yeahhh...! Gosh, you're annoying! " he laughed before he cloased the top of the box before he peeked over Tom, " ... and no sex tonight! " he said as he crossed his arms.

Even if Bill was the one the more pervert, for a unknow reason Tom was the one not handling having sex. Well... Bill was obsessed with it 'during it' and Tom was obsessed with it 'before it'. While doing it too sometimes, but obviously not as much as the androgynous boy.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:29

Tom rolled his eyes more as Bill gave out about Tom saying things about his stuff. He packed the shoes into the box and Tom lay on the bed groaning. This was going to take longer than he thought it would. He sat up and watched Bill close the box and he sighed. Bill looked at him and crossed his arms smirking and said that Tom wasn't getting any sex tonight.

Tom stood up and looked at Bill raising an eyebrow. Tom knew Bill's game. He would say he was going to hold back on the sex but Tom knew well that Bill enjoyed it as much as he did. Tom had responded by complaining before, but not this time. This time he was going to play it cool.

He stood up and shrugged.

"Meh! I don't care....who'd want to have sex with you anyway," he said crossing his own arms and smiling widely at him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 21:41

Bill almost lost his smile as Tom didn't whined like before. The dark haired boy watched him, raising his eyebrows as his boyfriend talked. Since when was he playing 'cool' like this? Bill made a more 'heh?' face as Tom asked who would like to have sex with him.

" Oh yes? " he replied as he went to Tom, not touching him and only moving his mouth near his neck, barely brushing the skin with his lips before he moved them to his left ear, " You sure you'll be able to hold back? I mean... you like my 2 tongue piercings, do you? What about the warm around you when you're in me? " he hummed, breathing Tom's neck, " ... What when I slie my nails on your chest and on your thighs... Or when I nip at your-....? "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:29

Tom shivered all over his body when he heard what Bill was saying, the warmth of his breath running over his neck. He swallowed hard, keeping his arms crossed so he wouldn't make a false move. He shook his head slightly and took a step back.

"Don't think I can't handle that...." he said with a squeak in his voice, very obviously lying.

He turned his head so he didn't have to look at Bill. Just seeing his face right now would make him jump on him. While he was having fun playing these games with Bill, if Bill really said they couldn't have sex that night he'd be a little annoyed. It would be their first night in their new apartment and they needed to christian the bed and the kitchen and the shower and the living room. He wanted sex in every room damn it!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 23:52

Bill smiled wide as his boyfriend shivered under his sentances. It was obvious that he couldn't handle it, even if he was saying it. Tom loved sex, he wasn't like Bill which was able to handle when the younger male was teasing him. Well, more than Tom, that was sure.

The androgynous boy smirked as Tom moved back from him, saying that he could handle the fact of not having sex tonight.

" Oh... really?? " he asked, moving to Tom another time, " Are you sure you could.... handle it...? " he murmured against his ear, his finger only slidding once above Tom's crotch on his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:05

Tom's body stopped a little when Bill brushed his crotch with his finger. He groaned to himself before standing backwards again. He crossed his arms tighter and nodded. He kept nodding several times, swallowing hardly.

"Yes! I'm sure! I can handle it forever!" he said,his face flushing a little red.

He coughed a bit before turning and grabbing the box of shoes and running out of the room.

"You better collect the rest of your stuff!!" he said as he ran downstairs, hiding in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:15

Bill smirked more as he saw Tom's flush on his cheeks as he crosses his arms, nodding while talking. It was easy to notice that Tom couldn't handle it. He was only 19 after all!

The older male watched as his boyfriend ran away with the box of shoes and then he laughed, shaking his head. He liked to make Tom blush like this! For once it wasn't himself.

" Toomm! It's nearly 1 am! We go out for a lunch, hmm?? " he asked him from upstairs.

Since they were packing during 3 weeks, they hadn't time to go out much between their job and the packing days.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:28

Tom ran downstairs and sat in the living room, breathing a little hard. Why did Bill have to mess with him like that!! He knew that Tom was always the one to fall for anything that Bill suggested, so why was he rubbing it in his face. He relaxed on the couch and looked at the boxes all around them. He groand and stood up. He needed to start packing the car.

He lifted one of the boxes whehn he heard Bill call him. He went out to the hall, still holding the box and yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah sure, but I want this house empty first!! Collect all your bathroom stuff and then we can go! Your house is on the way!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 12:47

Bill rolled his eyes, mouthing a '' blah blah blah '' sound while Tom said that they needed to pack the car, and then he went upstairs to check another time if he had forgot something. Seeming there was nothing left in it, the androgynous boy went downstairs to help his boyfriend with the stuffs. He picked up a box, holding it as he went outside to place it in the car.

" Ooff! " he panted once, laughing, " My boxes are heavy! " he said while he watched Tom coming.

They were almost in their new place. It was crazy! 4 months and half of couple with Tom and he would live with him in an appartment, alone with him.

Ps :: No, I didn't forgot loll, but I was gone to my friend's place Saturday to Monday haha XD <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 14:13

Tom watched as Bill carried the box, complaining that it was too heavy. He rolled his eyes and grabbed another box and a suitcase, dragging them out to the car after his boyfriend. Of course the boxes would be heavy! The amount of stuff Bill had brought to Tom's place over the course of the last two moths was simply ridiculous. How many clothes did one boy need? Not to mention the 101 pairs of shoes he owned.

'Well it's not going to be light, Bill," he chuckled.

He threw the bags and box into the care before leaning against it and looking over at his boyfriend.

'You're not gonna fill our new place with this much crap, are you babe? Tom asked, as he watched Bill load his box into he trunk.

He didn't really think that Bill's stuff was crap, but he knew it annoyed him a little. He stood away from the car and headed back inside the house to grab the rest of the stuff.

'You know if we have too much stuff there might not be any room for you,' he laughed again as he grabbed another bag.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 14:47

Bill raised his eyebrows, sticking out his tongue at his boyfriend.

" Heyy!! My stuffs AREN'T crap, Tom! " he complained, watching him going back inside the house and he followed him, " Pffff, we'll have a single room for both of us anyway! A-and no sex for you during 1 week now, seeming you are sooo mean to me! " he said with a big pout, going upstairs.

Bill grinned. Of course he was a badboy... So, what if he was not letting Tom having sex with him for a few days? It would be amusing. In fact, he would maybe push Tom's paws off him for a day or two only, just to scare him about not having some bed time for a week.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 17:40

Tom gritted his teeth when Bill said that it would be a whole week before they would have sex again. He knew he was digging himself into a bigger hole, but it was too easy to make fun of Bill and he got so wound up so quickly that Tom couldn't help but find it funny. He grabbed another box as Bill stormed upstairs and finished packing the car. It's not like Bill would have been any use to him anyway, all the boxes were too heavy.

Once he was finished he went inside and called up the stairs.

"Hey!! Come on Mr. withholder of sex! I would be better to just leave you here since you will be no use to me in the new house anyway!" Tom said, kind of complaining.

He knew that that would just make Bill even worse, but two could play at his little game. It's not like he was loosing much more. Bill would soon realize that if he wouldn't let Tom have sex with him, he wouldn't get any sex either, it worked both ways.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 17:49

Bill gasped as Tom replied that he was no use to him.

" Oh... really?? " he mumbled to himself before yelling back, " 2 weeks Tomi! "

Then he went inside the bathroom to check if there was nothing left before he went downstairs, sticking his tongue out at the younger boy, " You ready? " he asked while he walked outside.

It would be easy to make Tom pay those sentances, ha!

The androgynous boy entered the car, locking his belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)   Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Sorted (Tom/Bill + Axel)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next