x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 10:33

Bill was humming a little after he had say that he was suffering before he yelped in pain a little as his boyfriend pressed his hand hard against his crotch and he moaned lightly in pleasure under the pain. He looked down at Tom before this one mumbled to not make it worst for himself, and then the cornrow man pulled down Bill's underwear quickly. Bill sighed in releivment as the pressure was gone -cocks weren't able to endure too much pressure-, then he gasped as Tom dragged his tongue from the base to the tip of it and then he sucked at it softly, making Bill whimpering. He listenned to Tom talking and it made him laughe a little, eyes closed as he was blushing.

" I... I'm always yelling it..! " he replied.

Yes, he was trying to find Tom and he was enjoying it. It was funny and excitting to make him -not for real- angry.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 10:53

Tom tried not to laugh as he heard Bill say that he was always yelling his name. Tom nodded a little. He sucked hard again on Bill's cock, grabbing the shaft with one hand and his balols with the other. He stroked and sucked hard and fast as he roplled Bill's balls in his hands. He hummed a little and sucked harder again.

"Bill...You're still going to have to suffer," he said, "You think I'm hjoking but I'm not. I really will make you cry out for mew to let you cum."

Tom liked this whole being dominant business. He was a little irked thaqt Bill insisted on diobeying him and not playing along but he was going to make Bill wish that he was subserfviant and good.

PS:: Squiggles are you online?? O.o
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 11:22

Bill gasped loudly as Tom started to suck hard on his cock while stroking it, same thing with his balls, and he kept his eyes close.

" Hn... "

He sighed in pleasure many times, moving a little unconsciously. He heard what Tom said next and he gulped a little, looking down at him while breathing quickly under the pleasure that was flowing in him bit by bit.

" Ah... I won't... " he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 16:18

Tom continued to suck hard on Bill's cock as he stroked it too. Bill was insisting upon the fact that Tom was't going to make him cum hard but Tom had been pushed. They were still playing the game and Tom was damn certain that he was going to be as dominant as possible the whole way through.

Tom pulled away from Bill and chuckled. He grabbed a bottle from the drawer and opened it. He squeezed some lube over his fingers and came back to Bill pulling his legs open and licking his lips. He just looked at Bill and raised his eyebrow. They had been having sex regularly enough for the last two months and Tom loved that he didn't have to prepare Bill much anymore.

He knew he wouldn't hurt him and all he had to do it stretch him enough with his fingers and he was ready. It took a lot less time so the boys had more time for other things. He crouched down again licking Bill's now very hard cock and smirked. His hand made its way down to Bill's hole and pressed his finger in smoothly.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 16:42

Bill blushed while looking at Tom putting some lube on his fingers before he bend down to lick Bill's cock and this one moaned, bitting on his lips before Tom asked if it was sure that he wouldn't cum hard and then he pressed one finger against his hole. The older guy moaned a little, dropping his head back. Bill wanted strongly to have sex with him, but he wouldn't let him win.

" Yeah... " he breathed out.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 18:47

Tom scoffed. Oh yeah? I'll show you.... Tom curled his finger a little grabbing Bill's cock tighter to stroke it faster. With his other finger Tom pressed right against Bill's spot. He dragged the tip of his finger along his spot putting different pressure on it, brushing it lightly before sometimes pressing hard but only for a second.

Tom could see Bill's cock weeping pre cum and he smirked. Soon Bill would be begging for it and Tom would have won. His cock was aching too but h was going to put that to the bak of his mind until he had Bill completely writing and begging for Tom to fuck him hard and fast.

Tom quickly added another finger both of them finding Bill's spot repeating the same process over and over. This must be killing Bill. His cock was so hard and red and he was no doubt in his mind begging Tom to fuck him into the mattress but because Bill was playing hardball Tom was going to follow suit and also play hardball.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jan - 17:23

Bill moaned loudly few times as Tom started to press his finger against Bill's spot while sucking hardly on his cock, and then the older guy felt another finger being slipped in him.

" Hnng... "

He moaned more as Tom sucked more too on his crotch, putting differents pressure on his spot.

" Han!... Hng ahh....! Tom... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jan - 18:12

Ah...There's my name! I told you...

Tom continued to suck Bill's cock and stroke his spot over and over. He was going to pull every bit of pleasure from him and draw it out for as long as possible. Tom said he was going to make him beg so he was going to make him beg. No question about it. He smirked and chuckled a little as he ran his tongue along the shaft of his penis.

"Hmmm...?" Tom hummed as he kept moving, not letting up.

As he felt Bill's entrance stretch a little more he chuckled softly as he finally added a third finger pressing full and hard against Bill's spot. He didn't move his finger for a few seconds. He kept them there, putting hard pressure on the older male's prostate drawing out any feeling of pleasure for as long as he could.

"Should I keep going Bill?" Tom asked with a smirk as he licked his lips a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jan - 19:21

Bill kept moaning loudly as Tom was pressing against his prostate many times while sucking him, and then he gasped for some air when a third finger slipped inside of him to press hard against his spot.

" A-ahh...!! "

He clenched his fists on the sheets of the bed while moving his head to the left, breathing quickly. When the pressure inside of him stayed there for a few seconds, Bill openned his mouth for air again while moaning, keeping his eyes close now.

" Agh...!! "

The androgynous guy felt the pleasure raising up quickly inside of his stomach and inside his cock.

" T-Tom... " he panted loudly, biting his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jan - 19:39

Tom heard Bill moan and gasp for air, crying out as Tom kept giving Bill as much pleasure as he could. Eventually a little after Tom had added the third finger and lasted pleasure on Bill's spot he head the raven haired malled call out his name once more. This time it sounded a little more strained. Bill was very close to coming and Tom knew it.

"You like it Bill yeah?" Tom asked.

He wasn't going to let Bill come though. He was going to stall it and then he was going to stall it as he entered Bill. He was gonna stall it as he fucked him hard and he was going to stall it as Tom came in him. Only then would Bill be allowed come. It would teach Bill a lesson. It would also give Bill the best orgasm he ever had in his life.

"You gonna cum? Huh?" Tom chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jan - 19:54

Bill moaned from the back of his throat, the pleasure coming in him quickly and then he heard Tom calling his name, asking something. He openned his eyes half, panting loudly as his skin was starting to become slightly wet.

" Y-y-yeeess....! " he moaned, tilting his head back now.

He was able to handle the pleasure, but it had been 3 days now or something that they didn't had sex and he just wanted to cum in Tom's hand, mouth or on his stomach. He gasped more when his boyfriend asked him if he was going to come and Bill nodded quickly, bitting on his lips hardly as he moved his hips up.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Jan - 13:33

Tom smirked widely. He had Bill exactly where he wanted him. Bill was about to cum but Tom wasn't about to allow it. Pulling away and slipping his fingers out of Bill Tom grabbed his cock tightly so as not to let him come. Tom was so hard right now and he was just dying to get into Bill.

"Oh too bad, maybe you should have listened to me earlier," he said with an evil smile.

Tom grabbed Bill's thighs pulling him down so his hips were off the bed but his back was still resting on it. Lifting his legs high up, Tom propped them on his shoulders and smirked down at Bill. Keeping one hand squeezed on Bill's cock Tom used the other one to position himself in front of Bill's hole.

Bill was well stretched from Tom's fingers and he was used to it at this stage. Without another word Tom thrust forward burying his cock deep inside Bill as he moaned loudly.

"Oh God! So good!" Tom moaned.

His hand slipped along Bill's hips and he got used to the warmth inside Bill and let him adjust. His other hand not stopping to squeeze Bill's cock.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Jan - 14:19

Bill blinked few times as Tom moved his fingers out from him, stealing a long moan from his boyfriend.

" Haaan... Tom... " he breathed out loudly.

He gasped hard as Tom's hand grabbed his cock firmly, squeezing it to hold him from coming.

" Ahh... T-Tom... don't...! "

He whimpered while his boyfriend lifted Bill's hips to put his legs on his shoulders as the younger man panted strongly, closing his eyes tightly. Tom had excited him too quickly in only 10 minutes and Bill was at the edge of coming, but it was stopped with only one fucking hand on his cock. He swallowed hardly, panting as he grabbed the sheets in his hands strongly as Tom thrusted inside of him.

" Ah....! " Bill squealed.

He knew he would have cum right now, but he wasn't able to so he moaned loudly from the back of his throat. His body trembled for a few seconds as he breathed out.

Ps :: I'm online, though you don't seem to be able to receive my comments >3<
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 15:45

Bill was squirming and writing underneath Tom. Bill was probably about to explode. If Tom let go of Bill's cock he would definitely without a doubt come hard in his hand, but Tom wasn't ready for that. Grinding his teeth together Tom thrut hard into BIll many times.

"Fuck Bill, so good...han!" Tom moaned as he moved.

The feeling of Bill on him was amazing and he was surprised at how much he had missed it even after only 4 days. It was a little sucky that they had to stay with Tom and his family and they didn't have any privacy but it was much better than Bill staying at his own house.

Tom's free hand ran along Bill's body, feeling him as much as he could while he continued to fuck Bill hard. He would have liked to change position but that would have lead to leaving go of Bill's cock and then he would come and that would be no fun, so Tom continued to just fuck him the way he was.

"So Bill? You ready to beg yet Bill?"he asked in a breathy voice.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 17:00

Bill gasped loudly as Tom thrusted once in him before starting to move his hips hard, hitting his spot many times.

" HAN! Tom..! Just...! " he moaned as he tried to catch his breath, digging his nails in his own hands as they were attached and he arched his back the more he was able too.

Tom was being mean right now, and even if Bill liked this, it was damn tough to handle all this pleasure that only wanted to explode. He gasped loudly many times while moaning strongly, tears on the edge of his eyes. Tom's voice made him shivered strongly and he was already seing little white spots under his eyelids, so he openned them to look hardly at Tom talking to him.

" I-I... HAN.... T-Toom..!! 'go...! Let go...!! " he moaned highly, pressing his eyelashes together so the tears rolled down his red bright cheeks, " HAN!! Hng haa... haa...!! "

He tilted his head back in pleasure, shivering from everywhere strongly. It was like having an orgasm which wasn't ending with this great feeling at the end and it was driving Bill crazy.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 15:11

Tom heard Bill's cries to let him go and Tom thrust forward once stopping hardly. He saw the tears stream down Bill's cheeks and he frowned. He leaned forward and kissed Bill's lips hardly, sucking on the bottom lip for a few sends before whispering to him.

"I love you," he hummed quickly thrusting in hardly once hitting Bill's spot right on the tip.

At the same time Tom let go of Bill's cock, relieving the pressure so that Bill could come.

(Ps. Sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 16:34

Bill whimpered as Tom whispered him that he loved him before he thrusted hard once in him while letting go of his cock, and then the older boy moaned loudly as he lifted up his hips the more he was able to, clenching his fists.

" HANN!! "

He panted roughly after this, keeping his eyelids closed.

" Ah... a-ahh... " he shivered still, his chest moving up and down fast.

The only thing he didn't liked of the sex was that they were sweating alot, and he hated to be dirty.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan - 14:04

Tom felt Bill's muscles clench and heard him moan. Tom gasped thrusting into him hard once more and yelling as he came hard inside Bill too.

"Ah! HAAAN!!" he moaned loudly as he came and panted.

He leaned forward resting against Bill and breath hard kissing whatever bit of skin that he could find. HE stroked Bill's side as he just la there breathing heavily and panting more. He slid out of Bill and smiled.

"Fuck it's been way too long," he hummed as he hugged Bill.

Axel sat downstairs with the remote in his hand staring forward with wide eyes. He swallowed hardly and blinked many times the shuddered.

"I told him to be quiet!" he said to himself.

He had heard Tom have sex before but it never sounded like that. It was....weird!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan - 18:32

Bill keps shivering strongly as Tom came in him before kissing many parts of Bill's body that he could, then he heard him speak. The younger boy nodded lightly, still pandint loudly; he kept his eyelids shut before he wrapped his arms weakly around Tom's body, moaning lightly when he felt him pulling out.

" Hm... "

Bill was shivering each time he was moving, his skin being a bit too sensitive after sex and he cuddled up against his boyfriend, licking his shoulder lazily.

" I... Love you... " he panted.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan - 19:12

Bill hugged Tom gently saying that he loved him. Tom smiled and kissed Bill's forehead a little lying beside him and hugging him close.

"I love you too," Tom whispered with a smile.

Tom slid his hand along Bill's arm lifting it up in the air to look at the bracelet around his wrist.

"You are damn sexy with this on you know," he chuckled, "A present for you and me!"

Tom hugged Bill tight again and strokes his face. "Hey? You don't think Axel heard us do you?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan - 20:26

Bill didn't have the strenght to pull his arm off Tom's hand so he hummed a little, half asleep already. He heard his boyfriend saying he was hot with the bracelet on him, making him chuckle a little before one hand came to stroke his face. He purred slightly, starting to fall asleep. Though, when Tom mentionned Axel, Bill openned his eyes quickly, rubbing his cheek.

" Huh? Heard us? Oh God... " He blushed embarrassed.

He didn't thought they would, in fact, make such noises with having sex.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan - 11:52

Tom looked down at his boyfriend and chuckled kissing his forehead.

"Well, it's too late now," Tom said with a shrug. He shifted a little and groaned.

"We can't stay in bed and YOU, you sir are not allowed to sleep! It's only 3:30!" Tom laughed.

He took Bill's shoulder and shook him a little to wake him up more. He wasn't planning on the man falling asleep! It was the middle of the day, and while middle of the day sex was great, night time sex was better and Bill would need to be awake for it. Tom chuckled to himself. He was going to make the most of the free time, but knowing his luck, his parents would come back early or something.

"Up! Now, come on!" he laughed, getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan - 18:33

Bill heard Tom saying it was too late now before he shook his boyfriends shoulders a little to not let him sleep. The older boy groaned lightly, cuddling up against Tom.

" You killed me..! " he laughed while humming his scent a little.

I has been a while, around 3 days, that they didn't had sex before now and this orgasm was a huge one; so it took almost all of Bill's energie for the day. Unfortunately, his boyfriend seemed fixed on the fact of not sleeping in the middle of the day, so Bill sighed a little, rubbing his nose in Tom's neck. A few seconds later, Tom replied to be up and then he stood out of the bed, letting the androgynous guy humphing lightly while curling up in the blanket under the little cold that Tom left behind him.

" Nah... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 5:14

Tom chuckled as he watched Bill stay still on the bed saying that he had killed him. Tom rolled his eyes, even wwith all the work he was doing with dancing and everything Bill couldn't handle a little orgasm. Tom scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I only killed you because you were being disobedient!" Tom laughed as he started getting dressed, "Alright, you can sleep. But just a nap ok? I'll be back to wake you up in 20 minutes alright?"

Tom finished getting dressed and leaned over the bed, kissing Bill softly on the forehead. He brushed the boys face and smiled before going downstairs to join his brother.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 5:25

Bill wanted to stick out his tongue as Tom was joking about him before he said he could nap only 20 minutes.

" Buh... "

The older boy smiled lightly when Tom came to kiss his forehead before stroking his face once, and than he walked outside the room.

" I Love you!... " Billl mumbled a bit loudly before yawning, curling up under the coverts.

He had sometime to work from 7pm to 5am with Tom and it was a bit confusing his sleeping hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]   Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich one?? [POV Bill - Tom - Axel]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next