x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Apr - 1:45

As Tom moaned, the smile on Bill's lips stayed there and he sucked back lightly on his boyfriend's cock, slidding his hands -fingers- along Tome's chest and stomach many times. He felt Tom moving his hips up a little as he nipped on the tip of his crotch, and then Bill sucked all of it in mouth, moving his head slowly. He hummed around it slightly while he kept stroking Tom's body, playing with his 2 piercings against the warm skin of his boyfriend's cock.

" You like it..? " he asked in a murmure while stroking the lenght slowly, pulling on Tom's cock a little before let two fingers brushing the tip of it with their nails.

After teasing him like this for a little moment, the androgynouse male decided to suck it back in mouth, trying to take it all while he stroked Tom's thighs.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Apr - 15:50

Tom groaned loudly as Bill worked his magic on his cock. Bill had become a master at going down on Tom and anytime that Bill was up for itm Tom would happily oblige because it just blew his mind. It seemed that Bill was trying out something a little different this time, but Tom wasn't complaining. He had told Bill before that he didn't really like toys or anything too kinky in the bedroom, but now that he and Bill had been together for a fairly long time it would be ok to share with him a little secret.

"Agn...yeah...!" he groaned as he dug his fingers lightly into Bill's shoulders.

Tom liked a little bit of pain when it came to sex. He alway imagined Bill biting him, his ear, his neck, his lips and even in other places. It made him so excited but he was always afraid to tell Bill about it. It's not that he wouldn't be able to because of course Bill had told him all of the many things that were perverted and weird about him, but he felt a little illl at ease about it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Apr - 18:08

Tom groaned in pleasure and this made Bill smiling again as he kept sucking on him slowly, pressing his teeth a bit hardly few times on Tom's cock. Not enough to hurt him for long, but just for a few seconds.

When he felt Tom's fingers digging in his shoulders, the older boy scratched Tom's stomach on his lenght softly with his nails, doing it slowly while still sucking the tip of his cock.

The androgynous male only wanted to feel Tom inside of him right now, but he wanted to make Love now, and not only having sex. They could do it, but only after.

Bill kissed the lenght of Tom's cock 4 times before he sucked it back in mouth, stroking his own cock lightly while moaning softly. He played with Tom's balls a bit to tease him at the same time that he nipped on his cock a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Apr - 16:01

Tom moaned and tilted his head backwards. The things Bill was doing to him were driving him crazy. It was the first time that Bill had ever tried anything like that and Tom was really real enjoying it. It was knew to him, and something that made him really horny. He gasped after a little bit and pushed Bill lightly away, guiding his boyfriend up to his lips to kiss him hotly.

"S-sorry but, I was going to cum..." he breathed heavily, moving back to kiss him again.

Tom had stamina, and could last a long time with sex, but with Bill trying out all those things that made Tom excited, it would be really hard. Tom sat up, pulling Bill against him again, wrapping his legs around his waist and kissing up Bill's neck. He moaned softly, Bill's ass sitting right over his hard cock.

"Tell me you love me as much as I love you," he murmured into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr - 3:09

Bill shivered as Tom pulled him up to start a kiss, and he smiled against his lips, licking them few times. He nodded as his boyfriend said that he was about to cum, then Bill was being pulled up to sit on top of Tom's cock and he whimpered a little, moving his hips lightly to tease Tom. At the kisses on his neck, he let out some soft moaning, tilting his head on the side lightly.

" I... Love you as mush as y... hum you Love me ", he murmured back, rubbing his ass a little against the tip of Tom's cock.

He only wanted to sit and feel the pleasure, but he had to wait. He wanted it to be all slow and awesome.

Bill kissed his boyfriend against, stroking his own cock lightly as he nibbled on Tom's lower lip a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr - 9:47

Tom heard Bill say exactly what he wanted him to say. He hummed lightly as Bill kissed him, nibbling on hos lower lip. Though they were supposed to be making love, Bill was being his old teasing self and grinding down softly on Tom's cock. Tom shuddered and ran his hands along Bill's body, pulling away and smiling.

"You ready?" he asked gently, knowing that he didn't even need to ask.

They had been together long enough now; that Tom knew Bill's habit inside out. When it came to sex at least. He knew when Bill was ready and he knew if he needed anything. If he was too tight or if it was going to hurt. Tom could tell, no matter what. He made it a habit to know how Bill was feeling at all times. He only really asked him so that Bill could verify and so that it didn't feel like Tom was forcing him into anything. Though he didn't think that bill would ever imagine him forcing him into it.

He moved his hand down to between his legs and position his cock, just outside Bill's entrance, waiting for his boyfriend to give him the answer. he knew that it had been difficult to go that slow up till now but while he was actually inside Bill they would be going evn slower. It wasn't out of torture or anything, Tom just wanted to feel every last inch of Bill for as long as possible. It would be the first time that they were properly making love and he wanted it to be done right.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr - 13:48

Bill nodded at the question of Tom as he asked him if he was ready, and he kissed him a little as he started to sit down when his boyfriend positionned himself. Shivers went through his spine lightly as he felt it entering him a little, and he bite down on Tom's lower lip softly while he wrapped his free arm around the younger male neck.

" Hmm... "

He breathed out by the nose, managing to sit fully easily on Tom while he began to slip his tongue inside of his boyfriend's mouth, trying to not move too quickly to make Love. As he kissed him, Bill tried to not move even if he just wanted to pleasure right now, and then he grabbed one of Tom's hand to press against his own cock.

" Touch it, Tommi... " he whined a little.

He loved everything that Tom was doing, but he was always not touching him and to be honest, the androgynous boy was a little bit irritated. Now at this moment, but every time they had sex he was holding himself to beg Tom for being touched there.

Bill pulled Tom's face a little bit closer to his with his hand behind Tom's neck, and he deepened slowly the kiss, shivering as he was trying to not move his hips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr - 5:17

Tom let out a loud breath as he felt himself enter Bill. He was so warm inside and Tom gasped. He had been inside Bill earlier that day, but nothing felt as good as this. He leaned in for the kiss when Bill gave it to him and once Bill had sat fully down on Tom's cock, Tom let out a small moan. Bill wasn't moving. If it was just sex, Bill would be circling his hips, or lifting himself up and down, but this was making love and there was none of that.

Tom rolled his hips forward and backwards, very slowly, breathing deeply through his nose. He felt Bill grab his hand and whine for him to stroke Bill's cock. he licked his lips, moving in to kiss Bill again as he lowered his hand and took Bill's member in his hand, stroking it very slowly, while still moving his hips.

Tom groaned softly. it was so difficult to move as slowly as he was, but it felt so good that he just didn't care. He kissed Bill's lips many times, stroking his cock with one hand and his face with the other, as his hips rolled back and forward, moving Tom's cock inside Bill very slowly.

"I love you," he whispered into the kiss, humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr - 7:36

Bill breathout out loudly by the nose as Tom started to roll his hips slowly, making him shivering. The pleasure would be arriving only really slowly this way, but the older male only wanted to make Love, even though his body was a bit too much obessed with sex.

Bill whined for Tom to touch him and when he finally did it properly, the androgynous boy moaned lightly in the kiss. It was just hard to not be quick as usual, but he liked it slow too. Though Tom couldn't stay in a sitting position for 20 minutes, neither Bill would. He liked to lie anyway. On his back, stomach or sides, he didn't cared about it.

" I Love you too... " he gasped softly, kissing Tom's lips on the surface few times until he kissed him properly again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr - 20:01

Tom moaned softly until Bill pulled him into a proper kiss after pecking his lips a few times. It was amazing to feel Bill this way and Tom continued to slowly roll his hips, pressing up at the end to gently touch Bill's spot but not completely. He stroked Bill's cock slowly, not wanting him to get too excited to quickly, because if he came too fast then their love making would be ruined.

Tom panted softly as he moved, one hand on Bill's lower back, pressing his hips forward so that Tom had the right position for Bill's spot. He stroked Bill's cock, brushing his finger over the tip, taking the pre cum and chuckling a little into the kiss as he moved.

"You'l marry me right," he panted softly as he moved, "In a few year...han...you'll marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr - 10:22

Bill hissed lightly through his teeth as Tom pressed his hips up, making his cock touching a little the older spot and he kissed still Tom, wrapping his left arm around his neck while with the other one he grabbed Tom's face to stroke his cheek a little.

Then Tom made Bill pressing his hips against his to hit his spot more, which made the androgynous male sighing in pleasure against Tom's lips, digging his nails lightly in his shoulder.

" Hmm.. " he shivered when Tom brushed his finger over the tip of the older boy crotch' " Yeah... We'll marry each other... " he murmured back, breaking the kiss to hide his face in Tom's neck to kiss the skin softly and nipping at it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr - 11:28

Bill's hands sort of roamed around Tom's body and at this stage Tom wasn't really paying attention as to where they were. Everything felt really good and he didn't care what Bill was doing as long as they were doing it together and to each other. Tom moaned softly when Bill moved into his neck to kiss and nip it after he promised Tom that he would marry him.

It might have sounded like a crazy idea, or something that was said out of the blue, but Tom knew Bill was the one. He felt that there was no one else thatcould ever come into his life that he could love more than Bill. He had thought that he had been in love before, but now, actually seeing what love was really like, he realized that he had been very wrong. he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Bill. They would get married, settle down and maybe have children, if it ever came to it.

Tom remembered back when they first had the conversation about children and how upset that he had become when Bill said that it could affect his health. Tom still didn't want anything to happen to Bill but back then Bill seemed damn sure that he was going to have the baby no matter what happened to him. Tom knew that he would love Bill no matter what but it didn't matter. He didn't want anything to happen to Bill and he just wanted to be happy with him forever, just like they were now.

Tom conituned to stroke Bill's cock slowly as he moved his hips gently inside Bill. It was beginning to get a little difficult to do all the work, but he didn't say anything. He dragged his fingers against Bill's cock and hissed lightly when Bill dug his nails into Tom's back. It felt so good that Tom let out a loud moan.

"Ahn...! Tom groaned as he thrust up hardly by accident, hitting Bill's spot full on.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr - 12:45

Bill kept kissing Tom's neck until he digged his nails in the skin, then he heard his boyfriend moaning a bit loud with his hips puching up a bit hardly. This made quickly Bill moaning loudle and he whimpered, licking Tom's neck a little.

" Slow... " he chuckled a little before he managed to make himself and Tom lying on the side to be more confortable, then the androgynous male rolled his hips a little, tilting his head back, " Hmm... "

He wrapped one of his leg around Tom's hips to pull him closer, biting on his lips as he rested his forehead against his boyfriend's one now.

" I Love you... " he breathed out.

He grabbed Tom's hand against to wrap it around his own cock and he moved it with his own on his crotch, moaning lightly. He just loved Tom's hand, it was better than his own hand to stroke his cock in fact.

The hand which was behind Tom's neck slidded to the ass of his boyfriend and he scratched it a little, pressing his lips softly back on Tom's to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr - 15:11

Bill pulled Tom and himself down, so they were lying facing each other on the bed on their sides. Bill moaned and chuckled, telling Tom to take it slow. Tom smiled hardly and nodded. He knew they were going slow, but when Bill hurt him like that it just made Tom really excited.

"I know....sorry..." he whispered leaning in to kiss Bill passionately.

Tom's hand was moved by Bill around his cock and Tom smiled in the kiss as the older male rolled his hips now instead of Tom. Tom shivered everywhere, the feeling of being inside Bill too good to hide. Bill moved Tom hand by himself and Tom moved his face to Bill's neck, nipping and licking at the skin under Bill's chin, while gently thrusting forward with his hips to meet Bill's movements.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr - 12:01

Bill purred softly as Tom nipped and licked under his chin at the same time of stroking his cock and moving his hips with Bill's ones.

" Humm... "

The older male squeezed his hand around Tom's one a little as he sighed in pleasure, keeping his eyes closed.

" I Love you ", he murmured.

The androgynous boy tightenned his leg around the hips of the younger boy to try to make him going closer to himself, though it was no use, and then he tightenned himself around Tom's crotch just a little to give some pleasure to him. Bill pressed his hips the more down he could against his boyfriend and he made little circles, moaning in his throat as he bite down gently on Tom's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr - 6:02

Tom gasped as everything tightened. Bill's hand tightened around his hand, and his ass tightened around his cock. Tom let out a loud moan, dropping his head forward, resting it against Bill's shoulder. He moved Bill's hand away from his cock and stroked it by himself as he shivered and kissing Bill's shoulder, nipping it sometimes.

He wanted to go slow and really feel it, but it was beginning to get difficult. Tom panted softly as Bill moved his hips. He groaned, biting Bill's shoulder lightly and squeezing his hand around Bill's cock. He hissed a little, groaning from pleasure.

"Ah, Bill...It's hard..." he hissed, biting his lip to stop him from doing anything.

He needed to stop moving for a little while so he didn't come just then and there. They wanted it to last, the only thing was, Tom didn't know how much longer he would be able to go for.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr - 12:40

As Tom dropped his head on Bill's shoulder while grabbing his cock, Bill moaned a little before he shivered at Tom's nipping on his shoulder. When Tom squeezed his hand around the older male's crotch, this one moaned, breathing out a bit loudly by the nose.

" Ahh... okay... " he murmured as Tom hissed that it what to hard, and then Bill stopped to move his hips, rubbing his cheek on Tom's head, " I Love you... " he hummed, shivering few times.

Moving his ass back, the androgynous pulled out Tom's cock from him and then he grabbed his face to kiss him, humming lightly.

Ps :: Yush, tonight I'll be online... but I have to clean the house now... with moom U^U Talk to you tonight!! <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr - 14:45

Tom whimpered when Bill pulled himself away. He didn't think that Bill would stop, he just thought that he would slow down a little. He moaned softly as Bill kissed him and Tom squeezed Bill's cock again a little. Tom knew that he wouldn't last much longer. It was strange. Tom was always able to last longer than Bill but this time it seemed different. They were used to being fast but even when they were slow it should mean that Bill would still come more quickly that Tom. Though Bill had only been having sex for a few months he had become much more strange at being able to handle the pleasure. Though he wasn't as strong as Tom he was still able to last a little longer than when he had first started having sex.

"Ah! Bill...How are you not?" he asked breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr - 6:20

Bill moaned in his throat as Tom's hand squeezed his cock and he pulled himself away from Tom after he asked how he could not find it hard to handle, then the older male kissed his boyfriend a little.

" You didn't touched my spot that much... " he replied as he shivered, nipping at Tom's neck before replacing his leg around Tom's waist, " I Love you... " he murmured, pecking Tom's lips few times before he rubbed his nose on Tom's one, " Tell me when you're enough cooling down... " he whispered, pressing his lips on his once more.

He wanted him back inside of him right now, but he could wait for Tom to not be that much excited. Bill stroked Tom's shoulder a little before he placed his hand on his neck to deeper the kiss, humming.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr - 14:32

Bill explained why he wasn't near coming like Tom was. The younger male panted a little as Bill kissed him many different times and he took a few breaths truing to calm himself down. If they were going slow then it would be difficult for Tom to hit Bill's spot. He would have to make Bill come by stroking him. After a few minutes he was a little calmer but he didn't want to be too calm. He kissed Bill back deeply, grabbing his cock to stroke it, softly but yet quickly a little to give Bill the pleasure that he had taken away.

"I'm good now..." he hummed a little as he quickly kissed Bill passionately, stroking his cock a little forcefully, but still slowly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr - 9:21

Bill kissed back while Tom stroked his cock again, making the older male shivering and moaning in pleasure against his lips. The androgynous boy stroked Tom's crotch too to make him a bit more hard, pressing his thumb over the tip few times before he released it to brushes his ass on it.

" Hmm... " he moved his mouth away lightly, sighing in pleasure, " Put it back... I Love you... " he murmured.

Bill licked Tom's lower lip a little before he kissed him back deeply but slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr - 12:55

Tom groaned as Bill brushed his ass over his cock again. He leaned into Bill's kiss and moaned loudly as he stroked the older man's cock again. Tom nodded when his boyfriend told his to put it back in and he shivered. He slid his hand along Bill's body and over his ass, pressing his finger into Bills entrance quickly then he positioned himself against his entranced and pressed in firmly his cock penetrating deeply hitting Bills spot straight away. He gasped loudly and squeezed his fingers around Bill's cock. He was quite sensitive now after being so close to coming. He did want to go slow but now he wanted to speed up just a little bit.

"Ah Bill, just a little bit faster..." Tom pleaded softly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr - 13:50

Bill shivered all the time as Tom's hands moved on him until he pressed his finger on his entrance, making the older boy breathing out in pleasure. When Tom entered him back, he hitted his spot which made Bill moaned from the back of his throat, resting his forehead against Tom's one.

" Ahh..! "

He nodded as Tom said to get a little bit faster, then he chuckled, kissing Tom slowly but deeply before he moved his hips a little against Tom's ones.

Ps :: Big poop... not here tonight either... ehh DX Luv You!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr - 18:14

Tom hummed when Bill agreed to go faster. Tom kissed him back deeply, moving his hand along his body and stroking his cock, He thrust forward a little and then again but this time harder. They were going to still go slow, but they did need to speed up. It was coming up to an hour that they had been having sex and while it was amazing, it was starting to get a little painful.

Tom stroked Bill's cock as he thrust in at a good pace, not too fast, not too slow, hitting his spot as much as he could from the angle. He leaned in and kissed Bill deeply, feeling the amazingness of the time and forgetting all about what had happened to make them need this closeness. Tom was happy that Bill was fully his now and that he wouldn't leave him at all.

"God, I love you!" he moaned as he broke the kiss for a second.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr - 3:28

Bill hissed in pleasure a little as Tom kept stroking him while hitting his spot few times, and then he nipped at his boyfriend's lips as he kissed him.

" Han... "

The older boy pulled on Tom's hair lightly under the shivers that came through his body and he sighed in pleasure, kissing him deeply. Bill smiled when Tom said that he loved him, and then the androgynous male kissed him back while moving his hips in little circles.

" I Love you... " he said again, playing with Tom's tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next