x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr - 16:31

Tom groaned loudly and kept moving, his hand and hips in sync, stroking Bill's cock and hitting Bill's spot. It was getting quickly too difficult to keep it. Tom had never gone so long without coming before and it was too much. He panted lightly as he leaned in and kissed Bill quickly.

"Ah! Bill! P-please! I can't....!" Tom moaned loudly.

He hated to seem really weak but it was getting much more difficult for Tom than it was for Bill and it was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr - 18:15

Bill kept moaning few times in pleasure while Tom moved around his cock and in him, and then he breathed out as his boyfriend moaned too. When Tom said that he couldn't last more, Bill kissed him and managed to make him stopping moving his hips. He moved his hips backward to pull Tom out from him before he kissed down his jaw to his neck, sucking lightly the skin.

He took the younger boy's cock in his left hand to stroke it, and then he went more down, pecking at Tom's chest and stomach before he kissed the tip of his crotch, and then he took it in mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr - 4:59

Tom was surprised that Bill moved away, slipping him out of him. What was he doing? He moaned softly when Bill kissed him, before moving down and kissing the rest of him. He sucked his neck a little and Tom shuddered. Bill's hand grabbed Tom's cock and Tom gasped, it was getting incredibly hard to keep himself calm and he didn't know how much longer he could handle it.

It was too much when Bill took him into his mouth.

"AH! Han...!" Tom moaned, pushing his hips up into Bill's mouth as he came quickly.

He dropped his hips down and panted. "Ah, sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr - 11:59

Bill sucked once before he felt Tom's muscles tightening and then he moaned, pushing his hips up. The older male swallowed as his boyfriend came, and then he smiled, licking his cock on the lenght.

" It's fine... now you'll be able to handle going slow? " he asked as he nipped on Tom's thigh softly before moving up to kiss Tom's lips once, stroking his face, " I Love you ", he purred against his cheek, stroking Tom's shoulders and chest now while he rubbed himself against him, " Tom I'm hot ", he laughed as he hummed in pleasure while he kissed his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr - 20:32

Tom chuckled and kissed Bill back after he had kissed him. He nodded a little. He felt much better now that he had come. He would be able to go slow for longer now and he would be able to please Bill more now. Bill kissed him and he chuckled and he felt Bill press against him, telling him he was hot. Tom chuckled.

”I can see that ,” he chuckled, ”I’ll soon fix that…

He kissed Bill back and lifted his hips up a little making him press more against his body. He licked his lips as he positioned his cock against Bill’s ass, slipping it in again, hitting it right against his spot. He rolled his hips lightly, kissing Bill’s neck before moving to his lips to nibble at the bottom one lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr - 0:43

Bill moaned as his boyfriend pressed himself against hir more before he slidded back inside of him, making him shiver strongly.

" Ahh...! "

He sighed in pleasure as Tom rolled his hips while nipping at Bill's lower lip.

" Humm... "

The androgynous boy kissed his boyfriend more deeply before he digged his nails slightly in Tom's shoulders, tilting his head on the side to deeper the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr - 5:24

Tom groaned softly as Bill kissed him, his head tilting in the opposite direction to his boyfriends to get the most out of the deep passionate kiss. He rolled his hips again, moving slightly in Bill, his cock rubbing against Bill's spot several times. As he kissed him he used his hand to massage Bill's cock more, stroking it and swiping his finger over the tip.

"Han..."

Tom kept moving and stroking as he kissed Bill. They had been having sex for almost two hours now. Tom felt fine now that he had come once, but he still felt like a little bit of a failure because he had come before Bill. He would have to make Bill come the hardest he had ever if he was going to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr - 9:45

While moaning in the kiss, Bill tightenned his leg around the waist of Tom to pull him the more closer he could, his nails still digging in his shoulders. He had never wait that long while having sex, though it was more easy when it was slow, but now he was almost to his higher stamina. The androgynous boy moaned from the back of his throat as he was feeling Tom's cock rubbing against his spot at the same time he was stroking Bill's crotch, and then he kissed him more, breathing loudly.

" Hngg....! "

The older boy gasped in the kiss as he finally came in Tom's hand in a long moan, shivering strongly from everywhere.

" Hann! "

He bite unconsciously Tom's lower lip as he had his orgasm, his nails digging a little bit more into the warm skin of his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 May - 5:02

Tom suddenly felt Bill tense up, his boyfreidns body tightening around him as he came. Bill bit his lip, moaning loudly as he rode his orgasm, his fingers digging into Tom's skin. Tom hummed and gasped softly as Bill came, feeling Bill's cum on his hand and his body relax as Bill began to calm down. Tom was tired at this stage so he pulled out of Bill and lay next to him, grabbing him against him and hugging him tightly, pressing their bodies together. Tom could hear Bill breathing heavily after his orgasm and Tom hummed as he gently kissed Bill's face and neck.

"I love you Bill, I love you so much..." he whispered as he kissed Bill's skin.

He hoped that their first time making love would stay as magical as it was. he just wanted to go back to the way things were and not have to worry about Bill anymore. He didn't want to think about anyone stealing his boyfriend away from him, especially not if that someone was his twin brother.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 May - 11:01

Bill shivered at Tom's kisses on his warm skin, still sensible from his orgasm. As he said that he Loved him, the older boy smiled weakly and tried to calm down his breath, resting his forehead against Tom's one. After a moment, he shivered a little and then he kissed softly his boyfriend's lips.

" I Love you too...my young boyfriend ", he laughed, rubbing his nose with Tom's one.

Bill hummed a little as he kept his eyes close now, enjoying beeing in bed with Tom like this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 May - 18:00

Tom chuckled when BIll mentioned him being young and he held Bill close> He didn't move. He didn't say anything. He just lay there, his eyes closed, breathing slowly, holding his boyfriend, happy in the fact that it was just the two of them and they were perfectly content lying together.

He could smell Bill's scent and feel his skin pressed again his forehead. His hands held onto Bill's hips firmly, almost as if he was trying to keep him from floating away. They were still connected. He hadn't pulled out of Bill and he didn't plan on it anytime soon. He wanted to just sat there, like they were forever.

He wasn't sure how long it took and he didn't know how it happened but he fell into a very deep, happy and restful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 May - 11:12

Bill hummed as Tom hugged him more, making him smiling quickly as he thought about what they did. Of course, normally they shouldn’t have find this hard, but it was the first time that they were that slow when having sex.

“ We made Love… “ Bill hummed against his boyfriend, pressing his lips on Tom’s ones softly.

The androgynous boy couldn’t help to not smile. This has ended his day and night properly and he would just enjoy this moment of being with his boyfriend alone. Of course, Axel was downstairs, but this wasn’t important at this moment.

“ Hmm, I’m tired… “ he chuckled lightly, humming Tom’s scent in his neck.

Right now he was too lazy to move a single muscle, and even the younger male which was still inside of him since a moment.

As the minutes went, Bill eyelids became a bit hard to keep them open and he just closed them, stroking Tom’s jaw with his fingertips as his other hand made little drawings on Tom’s chest.

“ I Love you Tommi “, he hummed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6