x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb - 18:23

Tom ran upstairs. He knew it was going to happen. He knew it. Every ounce of his body told him that Axel wasn't going to be able to stand Bill's advances and yet he still left the room. He left the room completely aware that Bill and Axel might have a problem. He stormed into his room, closing the door behind him, locking it shut. Why did he do that? He spent ages looking for clothes, he stopped to use the bathroom. Did he want Bill and Axel to happen? He seemed to try everything that he could to allow it to happen.

Tom stumbled over to his bed and sat down. He was angry, he was furious, but strangely it was more focused on himself then on Bill. Why was he thinking like this? He loved Bill, more then anything in the world. Was he testing him? Did Bill really love him? That was a stupid question. Of course he did! Bill loved Tom and Tom loved him back, so much. Tom frowned. He couldn't get to terms with what he was thinking. Why was he trying to test Bill? There was no need to. He knew Bill was his and that the world was perfect.

Tom didn't know how long it had been but suddenly he heard a sound at the door. Bill's voice came through. He was begging and sobbing. Tom bit his lip. His boyfriend was on the other side of his door crying and apologizing and Tom's heart was breaking. He wanted to take him in his arms, tell him it would be alright. Then he hear it.

"Forever and Ever...right..."

Tom finally gave in. Tears dropped down his face as he listened to Bill's words through the door. He dropped his head into his hands and sobbed softly.

Axel had been waiting downstairs long enough. He couldn't let Bill take all of the blame. It was just as much his fault as it was Bill's. Axel climbed the stairs and saw Bill on the floor, sobbing his eyes out. Axel sighed softly going over to him and kneeling down beside him.

"Bill..." Axel whispered.

He put his arms around Bill and held him close, stroking the boy's back as he cried.

"It's not just your fault.....shhh, we'll fix it..." he hummed into the boy's hair.

Tom had to pull himself together. He took a few deep breaths and wiped his face. He stood up and walked over to the door. He put his hand on the knob and took another deep breath.

"Bill...." he whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb - 22:42

Bill kept sobbing as Axel came beside him to try to confort him, but the older boy didn't calmed down. He fell on the side against Tom's twin, crying more as he stroked his back, whispering to him it would be alright.

" N-No it doesn't... h-he hates me... " he groaned hardly, burrying his face in Axel's neck, " I Love him... Tomi... I didn't... I wanted to play..! But it... " he sobbed for a few times, whipping his eyes with one of his hand, " I went too far...! I got confused again... why do you have the s-same smell and a-appearance?? " he sobbed.

Bill grabbed tightly the material of Axel t-shirt in one hand, calming down lightly as he stared at nothing, sobbing softly. Few tears kept running down his face as he blinked sleepily lightly. Crying was making him tired all the time, even though he was used to cry before.

A sob escaped from his lips lightly as his chest moved under the quick breaths he was taking, and then he closed his eyes. He hated to get into a 'fight' with his boyfriend. It has always been his fault of over-reacting, and now it was still his own fault. He had teased the brothers and the result had turned wrong.

" I got confused... " He murmured as he tried strongly to open his eyelids which were really heavy now.

He didn't know he was that much sleepy; maybe his work had made him more tired than he thought. Dancing during more than 6 hours a night was in fact more rough for the body than everyone could think. Of course, sometimes he was just moving on stage and not dancing.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb - 6:36

Tom was able to hear clearly from his position behind the door. He bit his bottom lip and clenched his fist. He felt so bad about what he said to Bill but he knew that he wasn't wrong. Bill had walked right into his brother's arms so Tom had a right to be angry. His brain was torn between anger because of Bill kissing Axel and upset because Bill was outside his door sobbing his heart out.

Tom finally couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He wanted Bill. He wanted to hold him and kiss him and forgive him. He didn't care. Bill was too important to him. He had meant what he had meant what he had said before. Bill was more important than life itself and no one was going to take him away from him. Bill was his and no matter what Tom would have him.

Sniffing softly Tom opened the door, seeing Bill wrapped in Axel's arms. Suddenly Tom stopped. Every time he saw Bill he was being held by someone that wasn't him! Tom's fists clenched and he bit his lips. He looked down at Bill and Axel and shook his head softly.

Axel looked up at his brother as he tried to console the crying boy in his arms. His eyes were apologetic and he looked at Tom in a way that screamed 'I'm sorry'. He really didn't mean to kiss Bill. His brain had let him down. He had just been single for so long that seeing his brother with someone he truly loved made everything in his life seem pretty much stupid. He was an idiot who nearly ruined things for Bill and his brother

The boy in his arms had fallen asleep and he didn't know what to do.

Tom saw Bill asleep and he swallowed. He stood back making it obvious for Axel to bring Bill into his room.

Axel nodded and picked the boy up, following Tom into the bedroom. He placed Bill on the bed and turned around to look at his brother.

Tom licked his lips and looked down for a couple of seconds before catching Axel's eyes.

"I want to talk to you, I'll see you in the living room ok?" Tom told him.

Axel opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. He nodded and left the room quickly, going down to the living room.

Tom turned around and saw Bill lying on the bed. He shook his head and walked to the bed and pulled the cover over Bill, stroking his face a little. Pressing a small kiss to Bill's cheek he sighed leaving the room to have a talk with Axel.

PS. I'm not sure if I want Tom to suggest something weird....loll....what do you think? <3
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb - 9:00

Bill felt that he was being hold up from the floor and he mumbled something, which didn't be hear by Tom or Axel. The older boy knew he was being placed on the bed and he hummed silently, moving lightly to be confortable before someone placed the cover on him. Tom's smelt came to him and he smiled lightly as his boyfriend kissed his cheek, and then Bill fell asleep.

He didn't know for how long he had take a nap, but he moaned a little as he openned his eyelids lightly, rubbing his eyes with his palms. Bill had a feeling it was a sleeping day for him. At the thought of working after tomorrow, Bill humphed a bit and placed his arm over his eye. It was nearly 8h30pm now and he shouldhave stand up.

He remembered what had happened sooner, which made him feeling bad. Tom was angry at him now. Standing up, Bill shivered lightly at the air before he went outside the door. He needed to stop at the bathroom first. Going in it, he took a 15 minutes to clean his face, pee, wash his hands and brushe his teeth.

After this, he walked down the stairs and looked around silently, not wanting to annoy Tom. What if Tom came and said it was over? Bill's hearth nearly broked at this thought. He would loose his first, and hopefully only one, Love and he would have to go back to his parents house, with Steeven.

The androgynous guy gasped a little.

" Tom...? I... We've worked for 2 months now... I think we have enough money... for an appart'... " he murmured the end of his sentance.

Ps :: Proposing whut? You be there around 12am?? Everyone's occuped DX And I'll be alone soon.... puh... and friend's coming tonnight, so we won't be able to talk... poop... ~ <3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 7:41

Tom followed Axel downstairs and met him in the living room. His twin was sitting on the couch biting at his nails nervously, Tom looked at him and sighed, sitting down next to him.

Axel quickly looked up at Tom and bit his lip.

"Tom, really I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen! Don't blame just Bill! It was mostly my fault! Really, he didn't mean it1 Tom he loves you!" Axel explained quickly, "It's just that I haven't been in a relationship in so long and Bill is damn hot and...

"Do you want to fuck him?" Tom asked quickly and plainly.

Axel's eyes widened. He was left speechless. Was this Tom testing him? He needed to be very careful when it came to answering this question. He looked at his brother for a few minutes in silence. He was running through the answer in his head, but was he taking too long?

He was about to speak when Tom cut him off.

"You shouldn't have to think about it. The answer should just be no. He's my boyfriend, you should have the decency to not want to fuck him Axel!" Tom said getting angrier as the sentence progressed.

Axel winced. His brother was completely right. He shouldn't have touched Bill, not the first time and especially not the second time. The answer to his question should have been a flat out no.

"I'm really sorry Tom...." Axel said softly.

"I think you should."

"Th-think I should what...." the older twin asked tepidly.

"Fuck him."

Axel was totally stunned. He had no idea how to act. He was sure Tom wasn't thinking straight. He was only saying this because he was angry. He didn't mean it and it certainly wasn't going to happen. Besides, he was straight....right?

"I....Tom I don't think..."

"To be honest I don't really think it matters what you think, Axel. It's my decision. You like Bill, for some very unknown reason seeing as you aren't gay, and Bill likes you, because you look like me. I don't know if he can be trusted. Not that he would cheat, because he couldn't do that, but he gets carried away. I need to get him over it once and for all. The only way I can do that is if you sleep with him. But be warned Axe', you won't be there alone. The idea of this is for Bill to remember who it is that loves him and that really wants him...I want him to get over you once and for all."

"Tom that's a horrible idea! What if it backfires and Bill..."

"And Bill falls for you?" Tom offered, "Well if that does happen I know that Bill doesn't care about who he's with. As long as he's attracted to a scent and body he'll fuck whatever moves, but if not, I know he loves me, because I certainly love him."

Axel looked down at his hands and frowned. He didn't like it. the idea seemed flawed and was definitely only being suggested because Tom was really upset. Axel wasn't saying that he didn't have a right to be angry but he didn't have the right to be putting what he had with Bill in jeopardy.

"Tom, I really don't think...

"I don't care Axel. I honestly don't."

For a while the twins sat there in silence. Tom looked at his feet worried that he was making a bad decision. He wasn't sure if he could go through with it. Maybe he was only suggesting it because he was angry. Did he really want Bill to sleep with someone else? And his own brother for that matter.

He felt like shit. He just wanted to go back a couple of hours and stop Bill the minute he started dancing. It all could have been avoided if Tom had pulled Bill away from the situation.

After sometime Tom looked up and saw Bill standing in the doorway. He raised his eyebrow. Bill muttered about buying an apartment together and Tom smirked.

"That's great Bill, we can talk about it later, maybe. right now I have something to suggest." he began, not moving from where he was sitting, his eyes locked on Bill's.

Tom looked at Axel and then licked his lips trying to find the right words to express what it was that he wanted to happen without letting Bill know exactly why he was doing it. He needed Bill to come to the conclusion on his own. That he loved Tom despite being able to get the same thing from his twin brother.

"You are attracted to Axel, because he looks the same as me. I'm going to suggest something important. I think, for the sake of...curiosity, that we should have a threesome."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 8:54

Bill saw Tom smirked and he felt weird about it :: Tom had never looked at him like this while talking seriously. He noticed Axel and he went more bad. His boyfriend said that they could talk about later and the androgynous boy went confused. Tom was the first who had bring up the idea of buying an appartment for the both of them, and now he wanted to talk about it later?

Chewing on his lips a little nervously, Bill didn't know if he was allowed to go hug his boyfriend or not. Tom seemed too serious now. Suddenly he thought at Tom's answer 'can talk about it later, maybe'. Maybe? Trying to not panick, Bill thought quickly :: Was Tom suggesting they would maybe break up later? He breathed in slowly, bitting his lower lip while listenning to his boyfriend talking again.

Bill eyes went wide eyed in a second.

" What!? " he squeaked as Tom finally spoke, " T-t-... threesome? " Bill babbled felt mad quickly; Tom was angry, he would never propose this!

" Tom, y-you... I Love you, it... I didn't... Axel's... he's like you, but I love YOU...! " He went quickly to the couch and sat on Tom's laps, grabbing his face in his hands while flushing, " I Love you..! It's just... he has the same body a-and scent and voice... or almost... like... He's hot... like you! What if I a twin exactly like me? You... you wouldn't get confused, heh?? " He looked up at Tom's face unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 9:12

Tom saw that Bill was obviously shocked. He looked at Bill as the boy climbed on his lap and said a big long story about how Bill only liked Tom. Tom looked at him, listening the entire time. He knew Bill would say that but he still wasn't convinced.

"Thank you Bill!" Axel yelled, "Tell him he's being crazy and it's the stupidest idea he's ever had!"

Tom glowered at his brother and looked back at Bill. He had been asked that if Bill had a twin would Tom mistake him for Bill. Tom thought about it and then looked at his boyfriend.

"Maybe. Maybe I might mistake him for you Bill, but I would never touch him! He might look exactly like you and smell exactly like and everything, but it wouldn't be him who I love! Why would I go for someone that LOOKED like you when I have YOU! The real you."

Axel frowned and rolled his eyes. Tom was fucking insane!

"I'm still sticking with it. I need you to get him out of your system Bill and I want him to do the same," Tom said still completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 9:44

Bill went nervous as Tom was being serious with the threesome. Why did he wanted them to do that?

" But Tom... I Love you... and since w-when you want to make a three thing? You told me... that you like to have normal sex, and... and with another person it's not normal... "

Bill removed his hands from Tom's face to hug him, moving his face in his neck.

" Beside, I... I'll never be able to have a relation with another person..! I mean... you know I'm shy when it get to... well... I don't like to be naked in front of another person than you... "

Tom's parents better be soon home and not sleeping at a hotel or something. It wouldn't help Bill to get out of this awkward position.

" But, what do you mean... with this three thing...? "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 10:37

Tom listend as Bill became his usual slef, curling against Tom's body, finding that crook in his neck to hide his face and explain what he wanted to say. Tom kept his arms to himself. He didn't put them around Bill, he was still angry. What he wanted was to put Bill in a situation where he would realize that what he wanted was just Tom. There was only two ways he could do that.

"Bill, I'm totally serious. I'm sure you wouldn't have had a problem getting naked with Axel when you were all over him and besides, he looks like me so it's the same thing isn't it?" Tom answered normally.

He looked at Axel and then back to Bill.

"Unless...you have two options Bill. Either my suggestion with me and Axel or I'll find someone who looks like you and...well....recreate the scene with you and Axel..." Tom finished raising his eyebrow.

He knew he was pushing it. He knew completely well that he wasn't talking sense and it was just because he was angry and hurt that he was even saying any of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 10:57

Bill winced as Tom said he wouldn't have cared to be naked as he was against Axel sooner.

" I dunno... " he replied in a murmure.

He knew Tom had right about everything. Bill shouldn't have ended up kissing and rubbing against the twin like he did. As Tom said a 'unless', Bill hoped he would say another more resonnable option, but what he said made the androgynous boy gasping.

" No... N-No I don't want this option. " His stomach tightenned, " So... you... " he clenched lightly his hands on Tom's shirt, " When do you wanna make this... threesome thing...? "

Having sex with someone else than Tom... it wasn't making sense to Bill. He Loved Tom only, he was just attracted to Axel's appearance and everything. His personnality wasn't the same as Tom, it was the more big thing he could find to know who was who.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 11:08

Tom was happy with Bill's reaction. He didn't want Tom to go and find someone else, but it wasn't that Tom wanted Bill to find someone either. It was the exact opposite. Tom wanted Bill to see that it's just him that he wanted to be with. Tom and only Tom, no one else. To be honest, even though Tom was the one suggesting the threesome, the fact that Bill had accepted it was strange. All the signs were good though, they were proving to Tom that this was working.

There was that one niggling bit in the back of Tom's mind that worried whether what he was doing was just gonna push Bill way. Was he even going to be able to go through with it? How could Tom handle seeing Axel all over Bill's body, the only thing that Tom really and truly properly cared for.

Tom turned to look at Axel who was just staring at him with huge wide eyes. Tom turned back to BIll and looked at him as the boy played with his t-shirt.

"I don't see why we should wait. We have a free house, it happened today. We can do it and get it over with. If you prefer Axel you are here with him and if not, well we'll gather your stuff in a bag and bring a suitcase to your parents house." Tom suggested.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 11:18

Bill listenned to Tom talk and it made him become nervous. When he had finished to talk, the older boy looked up at him panicked.

" W-what? You... if I don't like Axel, you'll... you'll kick me out of here? " he gasped lightly, " You mean you don't want me around Axel, right? You'll come with me at my house... is that it? Yes? " he almost begged him.

He wasn't sure or to find the answer of Tom's last sentance. He meaned he would go back with Bill to the house of his boyfriend... or he'll break up? Bill hugged him a little more, looking at Tom's face.

" Right? Is that it? You'll come at my home with me if I end up not liking Axel?? "

He clenched his hands lightly on this t-shirt of his boyfriend, his Heart bumping against his chest quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 11:25

Tom listened to Bill's begs and pleas and he smiled softly a little. How did he know that Bill would freak out a little. He would have to be more careful in the way that he worded things. He had to stop saying things that Bill could take the wrong way.

"No Bill," Tom said softly, his voice much calmer and warmer than it had been two minutes previous.

He left out a soft sigh and put his hand on Bill's cheek. Stroking the skin gently he licked his lips an looked into his boyfriends eyes.

"No, we aren't going to break up. If you do really want to be with me. Just me and no one else, then we'll get a suitcase and go to your house. We'll pack all of your things and bring them here. Because if we do start looking for an apartment we heed to have everything in one place," he finished the sentence quietly with a very slight smile on his face.

If Bill really stayed with him, if Tom was 100% sure that what they had was perfect he wanted to get into their own place as soon as possible.

Axel had been sitting there in silence for the whole thing, just completely dumbfounded.

"Do I not even get a say in this!?" He demanded.

"No."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 11:43

Bill nibbled on his lips a little as Tom explained what he meant, and the dark haired boy sighed lightly in releivement while hugging Tom again. He was about to think that his boyfriend had giving up on the threesome thing, but Axel voice came to his ears, making him flush at Tom's answer. Bill peeked at Tom's face a little once.

" So... we'll make this... three thing..? Now...? But it's nearly 9pm... and I-I didn't eat yet... I'm hungry... can't we wait for later or tomorrow? " he asked him hopefully.

Tom wouldn't let him having sex without having eat something before, right? They hadn't eat something since 12am, and they didn't even called for chinese food.

" I-I'll go take something... " he mumbled quickly to escape from this situation and he entered the kitchen fast, in search for a meal.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 11:51

Bill mumbled that he needed to get something to eat before he was going to do anything. He got up and ran to the kitchen and Tom looked at him as he left. He would wait until Bill was ready but it was going to happen tonight, while the house was free and he was still in control.

"Tell me when you're ready Bill..." Tom called as he went upstairs to prepare his room and other things.

Axel watched as Tom left the room. He was completely confused and totally shocked that any of this was happening. He didn't want to muscle in on Bill and Tom's relationship but Tom wasn't giving him a choice. He frowned and went to the kitchen sitting down looking at Bill.

"Is he serious about this Bill? Come on? He's just trying to fuck with us right? He doesn't want you to do this and doesn't expect me to do it?! I mean you're his boyfriend!

Tom entered his room, taking the sheets off the bed, throwing them in the laundry and putting new ones on the bed. He took two condoms and put them on the bed. He wouldn't let Axel near Bill without one and it would be much cleaner with him to wear one too. Tom took some lube and put it out too. This was going to happen and right now Tom's mind was blank, but would it be like that in the middle? How would he feel about Axel...maybe, fucking his boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 12:07

Bill mouth was dry; he took quickly a glass and poured water in it, taking a long sip while thinking. He was into the sex thing since only 2 months and 2 weeks, and Tom wanted him to do a threesome. He blushed a little. This was really embarrassing. He chewed on his lower lip until he jumped when Axel pulled him out from his thoughts. His questions made the anndrogynous boy sighing lightly.

" I-I dunno... he seems serious, and when he's serious about me, he doesn't give up... "

Bill grabbed some meat in the frige with some tomatoes, salade, cheese and sour cream and then he placed all of this on the table -not the meat- before going to turn on the fire. He nibbled on his lips nervously, starting to bake the red food. He would have to fuck with Tom and his twin. Yes, Bill was a pervert when it was about sex, but right now he was confused. He hopped Tom beleived him when he was saying he Loved him; forever and ever.

He stayed silent for 10 minutes until he pourred the spicy sauce in the meat and he grabbed some taccos to bake a little in the little oven. When everything was done, he placed the food on the table and looked at it.

" I-It's ready... " he went to the stairs and looked up them, " Tom? Dinner's ready.... "

He went back inside the room and sat down at the table, taking a tacco and put some stuffs in it and he thought. The more soon it was over, the more soon Tom will stop being upset.

Bill took a big bite of his meal and he ate quickly -but cleanly-.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 12:40

Tom was just finishing off the different preparations that he was making when he heard Bill call him for some dinner. He looked around the room a little. It was fine. It was clean and everything was prepared. Tom nodded and headed downstairs to see Bill and Axel eating in the kitchen. He said noting just took his place and took a little food.

"Thank you Bill," Tom said before he started to eat.

As usual it was amazing because Bill was the best cook in the world but Tom didn't think it felt like the right time for something like that. He just wanted to get over with his plan. Th worst part of the whole thing was waiting to find ot if Bill really was just for him. He didn't like that this was the only way he could find out but if there was nothing else he would simply just have to man up and take it.

Axel frowend as he ate too. There was no talking and despite the fact that his brother had clearly lost is mind they couldn't just ignore this.

"So um...if you are really instant on this I guess we should talk about, like rules....or something...."Axel suggested softly.

Tom looked up at his brother.

"Bill will make the rules he think he is comfortable with but I only have one," Tom swallowed the bite and looked straight at his twin, "If you hurt him, in anyway, even if it's the tiniest bruise, I will kill you, slowly and painfully."

Saying that Tom looked back at his food and took another bite.

"Do you have anything to add Bill?"

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 13:07

Bill nibbled on his lips as he saw Tom coming in the kitchen and sat down without giving one look to him and it upsetted Bill quickly. His boyfriend was only talking to Axel until he finally talking to him.

" Um... I-I... " he babbled, " No... " he sighed and kept eating quickly.

Bill would have find it funny, all this scene, because Tom was 19, almost 20 and Bill was already 21 and he was the older one in this house right now. But, it seemed he was the kid at this moment. He chewed at his taccos, lost in his thought for a moment until he finished it. What should he does when he'll go in the bedroom? Normally it was easy with Tom, but now his twin would be there.

Picking up a paper towel, Bill whipped his lips lightly while staring at his empty plate.

" I... I'm done... with eating... " he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 13:20

They all ate for a little while longer until Bill turned and said that he was finished. It was perfect timing. Both Axel and Tom were finished as well. Tom clearned the plates away to the sink and then turned around to the table where his brother and his boyfriend sat.

"Well I guess we should get on with this, yeah?" Tom said.

He didn't know why he asked it as a question if there wasn't any arguing with it. Tom walked over to his boyfriend and put his hand on the boy's lower back.

"Come on Bill," he said softly moving both of them out of the room.

He looked back at his brother and nodded. Axel stood up and followed both of the other boy's out of the room. Tom brought them all upstairs into the bedroom that he had prepared. He closed and locked the door. They were alone but you never know what might happen when they weren't paying attention.

Axel looked around and winced. It was so like a porn movie.

"Tom, seriously. This is the last chance you'll get with being able to back out. If you go any father you won't be able to get out of it. Are you really sure about this?" he asked.

Tom looked at Axel and then at Bill. He pulled the boy so he stood between the two similar twins.

"I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 13:36

Tom said to follow -kind of- and Bill was almost not able to walk. He was weak from everywhere :: Tom really wanted him to have sex with him and his twin. Bill didn't know if he would even be able to make something. As they went upstairs into the bedroom, he nibbled on his lips as Tom locked the door. He looked at the condoms and the lube on the bedside table. This view made him almost fall on his ass to the floor, but he didn't moved a muscle. He was stiffening from everywhere.

Axel talked and he listenned to him. He hopped that Tom would give up, but he didn't. Bill been pulled backward between the twins and he felt weird. Really bad. He didn't know what to do right now. He stayed quiet, fixing the edge of the bed while all of his body was frozen.

His boyfriend was really serious about having a threesome; the sheets of the bed have been changed, the materials were on the bedside table.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 14:02

Tom looked down at Bill and then up at his brother. He turned Bill to face Axel and stood back a little. He took a little breath and pressed Bill forward so he was touching Axel's chest. Tom looked away for a second before he moved his eyes to the scene before him.

He nodded at his brother. He wanted them to start. It was going to happen. He was finally going to see how Bill felt about him. There was only two things that could happen now. Behind his back he crossed his fingers hoping that what he wanted to happen was going to happen.

He nodded again at his brother. They had to start or else Tom would never find out.

Axel saw his twins nods as he looked down at the boy before him. He could't do this. It wasn't right. Bill was Tom;s boyfriend. Tom didn't have the right to force either of them into doing this. What was he thinking? Tom nodded again and Axel winced. He was fucking serious. He was actually going to have to do this.

Sighing softly, Axel put his hand on Bill's hip. He bent down to his ear and let out a small breath.

"I'm really sorry...." he whispered.

He moved down so their lips were close. He very slowly moved forward, very gently. His lips barely brushing against the other males.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 14:19

Bill got a little more weird as Tom made them being close to each other and he watched his boyfriend and Axel, nervous. How could he has sex if he was stressing like this? When Axel's chest touched his own, Bill went more nervous. He shivered as Tom's twin whispered that he was sorry and Bill gave one peek over Tom before he looked back at Axel who brushed his lips lightly. Tom wanted them do it. The dark haired boy closed his eyelids and he placed his trembling hands on Axel's shoulders, clenching them on them.

Bill pressed his own lips on the boy ones a little, kissing them awkwardly. Everything was confusing him; Axel's scent, his boyfriend near him, the two twins.

How could he relax when Tom was watching them and that Axel wasn't his boyfriend? Bill thought about Tom and he kissed the lips a bit more properly, humming the scent around him and then he wrapped awkwardly his arms around the other boy neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 14:32

Tom watched nervously. He saw Axel move forward. It was the moment of truth. Tom watched as Bill moved forward and kiss him back, wrapping his arms around the other boy. Tom's eyes widened and his heart dropped. He frowned and grabbed Bill's arm pulling him backwards.

"Bill what the fuck are you doing?!" Tom asked looking at the boy's face, a hold on his wrist.

Bill was supposed to freak out and completely refuse to do it. He should have made a scene and completely freaked out when Tom even suggested the whole thing. What was he doing?!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 14:44

Bill's eyes widened as Tom pulled him away a bit hard and he yelled at him about what he was doing. Panicking, Bill started to babble random things which hadn't real sens and he tried to remove his wrist lightly.

" But... Tom... You... You were serious...! I-I didn't wanted to..! But you... you were so serious...! " he looked at the floor, holding back his tears again, " You said... you said... " he cried lightly, giving up.

He was too much lost right now. His boyfriend was telling him since 30 minutes that he had to have sex in a threesome in a really serious way and, suddenly, he was getting angry with Bill who tried to obey him? Bill gasped once.

" It... It was a test... I failed it... "

He started to sob, felling really stupid right now. Of course it was a test. Tom was trying to see if Bill liked to kiss someone else, Axel.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 14:51

Tom and Axel listened to Bill babble until he finally realized what was happening. Bill started to sob and Tom looked at Axel. He sighed and nodded at Tom. Axel had been told that this was a test from the beginning but he still felt kind of hurt. It wasn't nice what Tom did. It was a really cruel way to find out if Bill was serious about him. Axel sighed and left the room, leaving Bill and Tom alone.

Bill cried hard and Tom pulled him into a hug and stroked his back.

"Bill? Why did you do it? I thought you said that you loved me? You were supposed to freak out and refuse. Why is it when I need you to freak out you don't?" Tom explained softly holding Bill really close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next