x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 14:58

Bill hugged Tom back quickly and tightly, crying still as he listenned to him talking.

" I thought... You told me before to n-not freak out for problems! So... so I... I tried to remind calm..! But you were looking serious with this threesome..!! I thought it I was saying no, you would get mad...! " he whined, clenching his hands on his back, " D'you hate me? Y-You'll leave me?! " he winced and digged unconsciously his nails in Tom's back, breathing hardly.

The androgynous boy was really lost right now. Tom wanted him to have sex sooner, and now it was nothing but a test. Bill felt really idiot now.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 17:56

Tom listened as Bill cried and held him tightly, stroking his back softly. He could feel's Bill's nails dig into his back and Tom sighed softly. He stroked the boy's body gently, shushing him while he calmed down. Talking to Bill when he was all upset like this wouldn't get them anywhere. After couple of minutes Bill calmed down and Tom pulled away looking at his boyfried's red face.

"You're face goes really puffy when you cry," Tom said softly kissing both of Bill's cheeks, "C'mere..."

Tom brought Bill to the bed. He sat on the endue bringing Bill onto his lap, wrapping Bill's arms around his neck and stroked the back of his head,

"I don't hate you Bill....I could never hate you. Even if you ran away with Axel, I could never hate you. Just because I get mad doesn't mean I stop loving you. Yes I got mad when I saw what you were doing with Axel, but you can't blame me right?" Tom explained.

He kissed the boy's shoulder and sighed softly.

"I'm not going to break up with you. I love you and even it would hurt me just as bad as it would hurt you so I'm not going to do that to either of us. But there is one thing...."

Tom pulled away and looked Bill dead in the eyes, seriously, with no smile on his face just pure seriousness.

"I don't want to see that ever happen again. Not with Axel, not with anybody, you understand Bill?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 19:03

Bill snifed a little as Tom talked when he calmed down, saying he was puffy -his face- when he was crying, and then he went to the bed with him and made the older boy sitting on his laps. Bill didn't whined about this and he let his boyfriend making him wrapping his arms around his neck.

" No... " he shook his head lightly at the younger boy, " No, I can't blame you... " he murmured.

Tom talked again as the dark haired boy watched him talk, not moving a single muscle. As he finished, Bill felt weird. 'One thing'? His boyfriend looked at him seriously -too seriously for him- and he felt like a child at this moment. Bill didn't hold back his tears and he nodded twice, hugging Tom tightly as he rested his face in his neck.

" I won't..! I got confused... I'll be sure to... to watch if it's you or Axel in the room...! I promise Tom, I promise... " he whined while wrapping his legs around Tom's waist to hug him the more close he was able to, " You're the only one I Love... So much Tomi... " he sobbed once softly, kissing Tom's neck a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb - 7:31

Bill crawled against Tom and Tom held him tight as the older boy sivered. He cried hardly and Tom soothed hil and stroked his back as Bill promised that he would never do it again. Tom sighed and hugged Bill tightly.

"You know I love you Bill right? I just don't ever want to lose you. I'm sorry if I frightened you before, I didn't mean to..." he murmured as he calmed his boyfriend down.

"Shhh Billa, shhhh....How can we talk about getting an appartment if you are crying like that," tom said kindly.

He picked Bill up and brought him to the bed properly, pulling away the covers and putting Bill down. He lay beside him and hugged him and stroked him, kissing his forehead sometimes to calm him down.

"I love you Billa, love you....love you...." Tom sang softly to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb - 10:37

Bill snifed lightly as he calmed down, hugging Tom tightly still as the boy talked to him. Few seconds later, his boyfriend picked Bill up to bring him to the bed under the covers and he lay beside him, singing that he Loved him. The androgynous boy sobbed softly once before he closed his eyelids, listenning to his boyfriend for a moment until he was completly calmed.

" I Love you too... " he murmured back while wrapping his legs with Tom's ones, " I'm so sorry... "

His lips found Tom's ones quickly to kiss them softly before he sighed in releivment, resting his head on the pillow and he looked at Tom, stroking his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb - 4:43

Tom moved closer to Bill as the boy made to wrap his legs around his own. Tom felt ill stroke his cheek as he whispered that he was sorry and that he loved Tom. A small kiss sealed the deal as the two boys lay there in silence. After two linutes Tom smiled and stroked Bill's face very softly, kissing his lips softly too.

"Don't be sorry, it's alright...It was a mistake and it won't ever happen again. It's fine, don't worry about it...You are here with me now and it's fine..." Tom said soothingly, hopping that Bill was well and truely calmed down.

"Well you've been sleeping for a long time so I don't know if you are tired or not?" Tom asked, stroking Bill's lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb - 22:27

Bill snifed a bit as he calmed down, hugging Tom more as this one talked to him for a moment.

" Yeah... won't happen again ", he repeated in a murmure, " I'm so, so, so sorry... "

He squeezed softly Tom in his arms, keeping his eyes close. He kept stroking Tom's face softly until his boyfriend asked him if he was tired or not, kwowing he had sleep few hours randomly since 12am.

" No... Not much sleepy ", he murmured as he kissed Tom's lips softly, " I wanna make Love Tomi... " he whispered when he opened his eyes, " Not fucking, just making Love... "

Bill hugged Tom still, stroking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 10:19

Tom held Bill close as the boy said sorry again. He felt Bill squeeze his arm and stroke his face gently. When Tom asked if Bill was sleepy Bill said no, but Tom wasn't surprised due to the amount of sleep the boy had had previous. Bill kissed Tom's lips gently and murmured that he wanted to make love, as he looked into Tom's eyes. Tom smiled softly nodding and pressing his lips to Bill's gently.

Bill was probably feeling really down to ask for something like that but Bill wanted it then Tom would deliver. It would be good for him too though. The close, slow and deep movements were so relaxing and it felt so good with Bill. Making love could be so emotional. He knew Bill was upset and he hoped that he could make it better by washing all the sadness away, or what was better, kissing it away.

He just hoped that he woudn't start crying in the middle of it. Happy tears that is, but still...any tears during sex was bad.

"I love you Bill, more than you could ever know..." Tom whispered as he finally kissed Bill properly.

It wasn't heavy or hot, it was soft and sweet. A lingering kiss that showed how much Tom felt for Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 10:36

Bill kisses back Tom while stroking the back of his neck with his fingertips, his legs still wrapped with his boyfriend ones. He played with the other tongue for a moment before he pulled away, resting his forehead against his.

" So much... " he murmured while pecking Tom's chin and nose softly.

He didn't moved for a minute or two until he stroked Tom's stomach under his top, then he kissed his boyfriend again, slipping his tongue between his lips for a deep and soft kiss. While kissing him, Bill moved his hands up Tom's chest and he rubbed his palms on his nipples lightly before he pressed his hips against Tom's ones to rub them together.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 9:51

Tom felt Bill's soft kisses on his face and the warmth from his hand as he smoothed it across Tom's chest. Tom shivered slightly as he kissed his boyfriend back, pressing closer together so there was no space between their bodies. They were both very touchy, they wanted closeness, almost desperately. Tom knew why they both felt so needy.They had come so close to something. It wasn't a break up, it was more of a betrayal and they had been so near it, teetering at the edge untim some one grabbed them and pulled them back to safety. They needed to reclaim themselves, to reassure themselves that they were alight and that nothing was going to get in the way of what they had again.

Tom kissed Bill back deeper as he felt the boy roll his hips against him. This was going to be slow and so delicious that Tom could taste it. He slid his hand around Bill's body, cupping the boys ass softly in hhis hand as he used the other to stroke the back of his neck, their toungues moving gently against eachother in a kiss that tasted like sugar.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 9:58

Bill hummed as they both kissed, shivers running though his spine and he hugged Tom closer to himself. The androgynous boy started to roll his hips against his boyfriend's ones a little and he enjoyed the feeling of being against him in a bed. He slided his left hand behind Tom's neck to stroke it a little as Tom's hand grabbed his ass, the other one behind his neck too.

" Hm... "

Bill shivered more as they both kissed slowly and deeply, feeling his Heart becoming more big in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 13:06

It was a good ten minutes before Tom broke the kiss moving his head backwards to look at his boyfriend. Bill eyes were a little puffy from crying before and his cheeks were red but that only made Tom watt the older boy that much more. Tom kissed both of Bill's eyelids and slid his two hands up along the thinner males body, under his shirt, the layer of material following them and gathering around Bill's shoulders. He tugged a little more and finally the tshirt was on the floor and Tom was stroking Bill's bare back.

"wow...." Tom whispered softly, forever surprised at how beautiful his boyfriend was.

He pressed their lips together again, kissing him softly, little peck on the lips mixed with slow tender kisses and passionate making out.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 13:12

Bill smiled lightly as Tom pulled off his shirt and he shivered at the air which was more cold than his body, then he flushed at what his boyfriend said. The older male was working as a dancer since 2 months now, and he had take more weight -around 10 pounds- and he was a bit in shape. He kissed and pecked back Tom's lips while shivering, stroking his chest under his t-shirt.

" Take it off... " he whispered against his lips before kissing him again.

Bill stroked and massaged Tom's stomach a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 17:15

Tom shivered softly when Bill whispered for him to take off his own shirt before kissing him again. Tom hummed gently in the kiss and made to take off his clothes. He kissed Bill gingerly as his quick hands slipped down and grabbed the edge of his t-shirt. He pulled it up, breaking the kiss for a couple of seconds before throwing his t-shirt on the floor. He took Bill''s wrists gently and pressed the older boy's hands against his warm chest allowing him to feel his fast heartbeat.

"Bill..." Tom whispered softly, not really saying anything just wanting to call his name.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 19:53

Bill chewed on his lower lip as Tom slipped his t-shirt off him, and then this one grabbed the older boy's hands to press them against his chest, which made Bill shivering. He smiled softly as his boyfriend said his name and Bill stroked the skin under his hands, moving closer -if it was even possible- to Tom.

" Tom... " he kept smiling lightly, and then he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck to warm up, " I Love you... "

Bill pressed his lips against Tom's ones softly and he moved then a little, licking them few times, but not kissing him more deeply.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 4:53

Tom hummed softly as Bill's fingers flexed against his skin. The kisses Bill gave him were light and fluffy. Tom stroked the back of Bill's head through his hair. Tom kissed hil back softly in the same way that Bill was kissing him, their lips just barely touching. He slid one hand down Bill's back and slipped his fingers in the band of the boxer's Bill was wearing.

"I love you too," Tom whispered against Bill's lips.

Tom touch Bil's body everywhere, his fingers gliding over the skin as smoothly and as softly as he could. It was different. It felt different. It felt so much better. It had been a long time since they had made love. Thet had been so caught up in the pysical pleasure that they had forgotten there was an emotional side too.

"Are you happy? Right now...With me?" Tom whispered against Bill's lips again, his fingers still pressing into the older male's soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 5:57

Bill shivered as Tom's hands were running on his body softly, slipping under the band of his boxers. He smiled at Tom's reply, his own hands stroking the face of his boyfriend and the back of his neck and then he nodded at Tom's question against his lips.

" I do... I Love it... " he whispered, stroking still the cheek of the younger male.

In fact, Bill didn't remembered if they had made Love the first time together. Of course they did it, but now like right now. Maybe Bill wasn't nervous as the first time, so that's why it was feeling different.

He pressed his lips on Tom's ones properly, slipping his tongue inside his mouth to stroke softly the muscle of his boyfriend and then he pulled Tom closer to himself with his legs around his, and his arms which wrapped around Tom's neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 7:31

Tom smiled happily at Bill's answer. Tom was happy too, he could feel Bill in a way that he had never managed to so far. In a way what had happened had brought them closer and they were finally able to see what they had. The little scare was just enough to show them how they truely felt for eachother.

Bill kissed Tom again, his tongue sliding around Tom's mouth gently. Tom pressed his hand flat against Bill's lower back moving his hips forward, their crotches pressing together comfortably. Tom whilpered a little, the heat from Bill seeping through his skin. It was hard to handle but in a good way. Tom didn't want to rush things, he liked the slow depth of it all. He was enjoying simply learning more about Bill's body, even though he thought he knew it already.

He pulled very gently at the elestic band on Bill's boxers pullling back his tongue but not moving his lips.

"Can I?" Tom asked, feeling that asking was the right theing to do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 11:16

Bill smiled at Tom while this one pressed their hips togheter, making the older boy shivering in excitement a little. While Tom pulled at the band of Bill's boxers, the androgynous boy slidded his hand on Tom's back up and down gently, enjoying the warm of his skin. When his boyfriend asked it if he could remove the underwear, Bill nodded lightly as he moved his face in Tom's neck to kiss the skin softly, tightenning his legs around Tom's ones.

" I Love you... " he murmured against his skin, massaging his boyfriend's shoulders a little.

He couldn't ask for more than all this right now. He was enjoying every bit of his moments with his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 6:42

When Bill nodded his agreement Tom hummed, slipping his hand into Bill's boxers. As he moved his hand down over the boys ass the material came down too, bunching aroud Bill's thighs as he pulledd them off, finally dropping them on the floor. Bill was now completely naked, while Tom was still dressed in his jeans and boxers. He pulled his boyfriend eve n closer, placing small kisses everywhere on his face.

"You know, I don't tell you enough how beautiful you are, nor how important you are to me," Tom whispered, "I've said I love you and I do. I love you so much it hurts sometimes but I honestly don't know what I would do if you left. That thing today Bill....it scared the hell out of me. The thought of losing you. It makes me sick...I love you Bill..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 19:12

Bill shivered as Tom pulled off his underwear after he had nodded, and then he have been pulled against his boyfriend's body. The material of Tom's clothes wasn't confortable on his crotch and before he could say something, he heard Tom talking as he pecked at his face everywhere, making the older male smiling still. He listenned to him talking for a moment and when he finished, the androgynous boy looked at Tom's eyes sadly, smiling.

" You don't have to tell me... I see it all the time... " he chuckled as he let out few times, pecking Tom's lips twice, " I Love you most... I won't do that again Tomi, I won't... " he murmured in his hear, " Only with you though. "

Bill stroked Tom's chest under his t-shirt, kissing his cheek softly before he looked up at his face.

" Can you remove your clothes...? " he asked him quietly as he pulled at the end of the material of his boyfriend's top.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 5:34

Tom listened to Bill's apology again and he breathed deeply the scent of Bill's skin. He hummed gently. Bill asked Tom to remove his clothes and Tom nodded. He kissed Bill on the nose gently before pulling away and standing up. He looked down at the naked boy on his bed and hummed at the amazingly beautiful sight. Tom began to remove his clothes, first his t-shirt then his pants and finzlly his boxers before climbing back onto the bed beside Bill.

He smiled at the boy and licked his own lips. He pressed his body against Bill, the feeling of their naked skin together making Tom hummed happily. They were always right when they were together like this. Wrapped forver in eachothers arms, comfortable and happy and safe.

"I love looking at you..." he whispered as he pressed a feather kiss to Bill's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 5:38

Bill smiled as Tom nodded before he stood to remove his clothes and Bill shivered, cuddling up against the blankets to warm up until his boyfriend came back and then they both hugged again. What Tom said made him smile and flushe, then he kissed Tom too on the lips.

" I like being against you like this... " he murmured back.

Bill stroked Tom's face a little while pecking on it sometimes softly, slidding his hands on Tom's chest and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 8:44

Everytime Tom felt the hands against his body he shivered. He hummed nearly silently, movong his face close to Bill, burying himself in his neck qnd kisssing the skin lightly, sucking sometimes to make small red marks. Tom's hands ran down Bill's back gently as he kissed and nibbled.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door but Tom ignored it. The knock happened again and Tom cursed under his breath.

"Yes?" Tom asked, turning his head away to talk.

"Tom? Is everything ok? There was no screaming and I haven't heard anything...I-is Bill alright?" Axel's voice said from behind the door.

Tom had gone back to ignoring his brother as he softly kissed Bill's neck again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 19:17

Bill's head tilted back a little as Tom's lips pressed again the warm skin to place little kisses on it, making the older male purring silently. The excitment in his body was raising up slowly and he enjoyed this strongly, tightenning his arms around Tom's waist now as his boyfriend started to nibble on his neck.

" Hmm... "

Bill suddenly openned his eyes a little when a knock on the door made his way to his ears, but he ignored it like Tom, focussing on the little kisses. When the noise hapenned again, Tom said a 'yes' and his boyfriend cuddled up against him to return his attention on himself while Axel talked, then the younger male finally paid attention to Bill. This one hummed a little, tilting his head a little as the kisses were back on the skin of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next