x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:43

I blushed a little as I actually realized what I said.

"Oh, eh...yeah, it's a long story. It was an accident, with a girl and....i don't wanna talk about it!" I said rubbing my neck embarrassed.

Bill looked at me shocked and I chuckled a little awkwardly. It had been a weird night of sex, that ended with weird shots of...stuff that I didn't want to think about!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:48

I lifted up my head a little and chuckled as Tom's cheeks turned red lightly.

'' what did you do?? I wanna know!! '' I whined, smiling as I kissed Tom's nose.

Maybe I wasn't able to talk about it, but atleast I could listen to him. talking about sex. It wasn't that much embarassing. I rested my head on his shoulder, stroking Tom's hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:54

"Aw Biiiil!" I moaned. I didn't want to tell him. It was a horrible experience that I really tried to forget about. I should never have even mentioned it.

After a few minutes I took a deep breath and was about to tell him.

"Just one day, with this girl, she wanted to play a game. A weird game," I said rubbing my neck again, "It was a shot game where we had to drink weird things. She drank ketchup, soapy water blah blah and I had to drink..." I stopped there not wanting to say it because I was too embarrassed. He knew what the answer was anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:03

I smiled happily as Tom took a breath, explaining me what had happen. My smile dropped as he stopped his sentance. No.Way!

'' No way!! '' I gasped, shuddering, '' Eew...!! Poor you!! '' I laughed poking his cheek, '' Well I would never accept to drink my own sperm!! Eww!!! '' I giggled, shuddering again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:06

"Yeah well I'm never going to do it again I can tell you that! I laughed.

It really was disgusting and I never wanted to do it again. That made me think about if I ever gave Bill a blow job. Would it be as disgusting...? I shuddered not wanting to think about it anymore.

"So is that all you wanted to know?" I asked smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:18

I played with my lips, humming Tom's scent. I hopped he wouldn't do that again! Poor him though... I chuckled and looked up at him as he asked me if it was all I wanted to know. I rested back my face in his neck, hugging him.

'' Well... Um... D'you think we could try well... you know one day... trying some weird stuffs...? '' I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:23

What did Bill mean by weird stuff? I hoped he wasn't in to all that really weird dress up and tie up stuff. I raised my eyebrow and gulped.

"What do you mean...weird stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:31

I nibbled at my lips, playing with Tom's hairs again.

'' Well... handcuffs...? You know... things like that...? '' I mumbled flushing lightly.

Okay, I did liked those stuffs... Well in fact it looked nice in those videos. I mean the guys were liking this no?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:37

Bill answered and I groaned mentally. He did mean all that weird tying up stuff. He was embarrassed about sex how could he like that kind of stuff! I didn't want to discourage him so I answered him

"Yeah of course, anything you want!" I smiled and kissed his forehead, "You're secretly a pervert aren't you Bill." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:46

I kept playing with Tom's hairs, smiling as he said yes. He really wanted to?

'' But I don't wanna wear one of those, you know... girly costumes like Steven had buy or whatever... '' I shuddered, '' I would like to try stuffs that... well... you know, raise up our... our pelasure...? '' I said looking at Tom's hand, playing with it now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:49

I laughed a little at what Bill had said and kissed his head again.

"You haven't had the pleasure yet, how do you know what raises it?" I asked laughing a little.

Bill was really cute when he talked about sex and stuff. Though he had no experience it was as if he knew what he was talking about but I was almost sure that he had no experience.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:53

I chuckled and kissed Tom's lips once, flushing lightly.

'' Well hum... I can, you know... do things to know what it feels...? '' I mumbled nibbling at my lips, '' I mean... I can learn with the movies...? '' I babbled resting my head back in Tom's neck, hugging him.

Maybe I wasn't good in real life, if I tried with Tom, but atleast I knew what was feeling great on my body, so on Tom's one it should be the same, no...?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 21:58

I chuckled a little and kissed his head.

"You are my little pervert," I said kissing him many times.

What Bill said had got me curious. I wondered if would answer a question I asked him. I thought about it for a minute and bit my lip.

"How often do you...." I started, kissing him again, "you know...touch yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:02

Tom's question made me go bright red. That was an embarassing question... but if it mean I could get less shy, so... Maybe I should try to talk about sex? I nibbled at my lips, kissing back at Tom's kiss too.

'' Em... well... kinda alot...? '' I mumbled against his lips, flushign again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:04

Bill kissed me back and I smiled at his answer.

"A lot? Almost every night?" I asked kissing his ear nibbling at it a little.

So Bill was a lot more open with himself than he was with other people. That was very interesting. I liked knowing these things about Bill, it made me feel closer to him. And knowing that Bill touched himself made me a little hot.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:09

I whimpered lightly as Tom nibbled at my eat, asking if I was doing it every night. I shivered at his question, wrapping my arms around him as I closed my eyes, kissing him lightly.

'' Er... yeah... '' I mumbled flushing again before kissing Tom's jaw.

It was, indeed, really embarassing. But I was trying to talk about this to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:14

Bill wrapped his arms around me kissing me. He answered me yes and I smiled. As Bill kissed my jaw I moved his head and found his lips kissing him a little there.

"When you do it here...will you think about me?" I asked him in the kiss.

I wondered who he had thought about before he had met me but this was more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:19

I gasped lightly when he asked if I would think about him when I'll do it. I mumbled something against his lips, flushing.

'' yeah.... '' I replied.

I felt myself turning all red. I never thought I would be answering questions like this with someone. I never talked about sex with Andreas, well yes but it was barely often.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:26

Bill's answer made me happy and I kissed him harder slipping my tongue into Bill's mouth kissing him more for a few minutes. I stroked his back a little as I kissed him.

"I'll think about you when I do it too..." I said as I kissed him.

I hummed and moaned a little as I thought about Bill doing it while imagining me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:29

I maoned as Tom slidded his tongue between my lips, kissing me more hardly as he stroked my back. I heard him moan and tried to kiss back like Tom too, shivers going through my back. I let out a moan against Tom's lips, clenching my hands on his shoulders.

'' You'll... t-think about.... me?? '' I asked between two kisses, panting lightly.

Knowing someone was going to think about me while... doing 'this' was kinda weird, but nice at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:34

I pulled Bill up so he was siting and wrapped his legs around my waist. I kissed him back, biting a little his lip and sucking on his tongue. I ran my tongue over his tongue stud and ran my hands along Bill's sides under his shirt.

"Yeah..." I panted a little, "I'm always thinking about you."

I moaned a little in the kiss and moved to kiss down Bill's jaw and nip at his neck a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:42

I moaned under the sensations, the shivers coming back through me before I kissed back at Tom, beeing pulled up to sit on him. I wrapped my arms around Tom tightly, whimpering.

'' I... wanna go more far... '' I whined, shivering when Tom nibbled at my neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:46

I kissed Bill's neck sucking on the skin a little until I heard what Bill had said. I looked up at him, and stared straight into his eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I didn't want him to say it and not be certain and freak out if something did happen.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:50

I flushed as Tom stared at me, asking me if I was sure. It was the first time he looked serious like that. I nibbled at my lips, touching his lips with my fingers before nodding lightly.

'' Yeah... '' I mumbled, hugging Tom before kissing him.

I didn't know how much far I could go, but right now I wanted to. I knew atleast that it was sure I didn't want to have sex, not until I knew completly Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:53

Bill touched my lips and blushed before saying yes and kissing me. I kissed him back stroking his body softly. I nipped his lips a little and hummed kissing him deeper and pulling his body forward more closer to mine.

"We'll go slow ok..." I told him as I kissed his lips again. I smiled at him and grabbed the edges of my shirt and pulled it off looking at Bill as if to ask what I was doing was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next