x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 10:43

Bill was wriggling around holding me tighter and I just let him grab at me until he was comfortable. He shivered and I grabbed the quilt pulling it over us, covering us. Bill told me about Andreas and their friendship and I listened quietly. I was kind of sad to hear how close he was with Andreas, but we had only known each other for three days. Maybe I would eventually be his best friend too. Bill kissed me when he was finished and hummed thinking. He must have been thinking about what to ask me next. When I heard his question I laughed a little.

"Are all your questions going to be about sex?" I asked laughing again. I thought for a second and frowned. It's not that I hated those things it just didn't feel as if it was pleasure as much as torture that made you come.

"Well, it's complicated. Like, when you're tied up, it's not the two people anymore. It's the people and the ropes and the handcuffs and the costumes. It's like your aren't enjoying giving and getting pleasure from the other person." I hummed a little, stroking Bill's head, "I'm just not interested in them really...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 10:57

I looked up at Tom when he said he wasn't interested in those stuffs. Well in fact I couldn't really understand, because I neved had sex before. But it looked excitting to be tied up.

'' Yeah but... not having the right to touch the other one when he gives us pleasure looks hot... no? '' I flushed humming as Tom pulled up the quilt to put it on us, '' Ah... okay your question first '', I chuckled lightly.

In fact I was, I knew it, someone who was going to like beeing tied up or using weird stuffs... But if Tom didn't liked those things I could forget them. Though Tom was warm. I kissed his cheek once before closing my eyes again, purring.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 11:18

Bill mumbled something about being not able to touch and I sighed silently. This wasn't going to be let go. Bill wanted to try it, and by the way he was talking he was going to like it. I suppose I could do it sometimes if he's into it but I wouldn't be able to do it all the time. I didn't know what I was going to ask him next. I wanted to find out more about him but narrowing down questions was difficult. I kissed the side of his head a couple of times and thought.

"Do you ever regret the way you are? Like being gay and the way you dress or whatever?" I asked.

I knew that Bill had a hard time with the way he looked and other people making fun of him and I just wanted to know if he ever wanted to be different. I know that I didn't dress this way for a long time because I was afraid of getting beat up.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 11:35

I hummed as Tom kissed my head many times, hugging more again. In fact beeing tied up was excitting..? I mean I could watch him, but not be able to touch him while we were doing 'it'. I flushed and kept my eyes close, listenning to Tom's question. It was a hard question for me. Of course I'm tired of beeing rejected, only because I had a girly body... I couldn't change this fact, mom had give birth to me and I was going to stay like this until my death. I sighed lightly, openning my eyes half.

'' Yeah... I always wished to be more masculin... There's people who are wearing clothes, makeup and necklace like me... But they're more masculin. I mean their face, their body, muscles... I could have muscles, but I don't have big bones... So I would look like a muscled girl... '' I chuckles weakly, sighing, '' You know... Since I started to wear makeup and let my hair grow, people were kinda laughing on my back... Like when I was a kid, it was okay to look like a girl ; because all the kids aren't gettint their real identity. Like my lips are a bit more big than normal guys, I have long eyelashes, thin fingers and body, I'm tall and have a girly face... Sometime I'm thinking about having chirurgical operation... '' I mumbled in Tom's neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 11:50

I listened to Bill's story and nearly felt like crying. Did he really hate himself that much. I mean, I could understand how people would make fun of him. Not because he was someone to laugh at but because people just weren't accepting. There were a lot of idiots out there who would make fun of their own mother if they didn't like something that she wore. I gasped grabbing Bill pulling him onto me, wrapping his legs around my waist and hugging him close kissing his chest many times.

"Don't ever say that!"I said looking at him, "There is nothing wrong with you! Don't listen to those other idiots out there who can't see how great you are! You are perfect, you have a beautiful body and face and personality and everything! Fuck those idiots who can't see it! I don't care anyway, because you and your beautiful self belong to me and I won't ever let you feel like that! You are never to feel bad about yourself, because you need to think that on the days when you don't love yourself...I love you 5 times more!"

I didn't know where that speech came from. I just got mad and it all came out without me even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 12:03

I blushed as Tom wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling his cock against mine but didn't really pay attention to it. When Tom said to forget about the others, I let out some tears, hugging tightly.

'' Thank you... '' I murmured, crying silently.

Of course my mom was saying that I was a beautiful boy, but that's what every mother was saying to their children, if they loved them. But, hearing it from Tom was making me feel good right now. If he was finding I was nice looking, then it was indeed enough for me. I just wanted him to like me. I mean I was happy that he loved me, but if he was finding me ugly... It would be sad. I sniffed a little, kissing Tom's cheek.

'' Huh.... So what do you like to do normally? '' I asked whiping my tears away before stroking Tom's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 12:50

Bill grabbed me and hugged me tightly as he cried a little. I felt some tears fall down my back but I never let him go as he cried and thanked me. I never wanted him to feel bad about himself. He was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my entire life and I would beat the shit out of anyone that said otherwise. Bill sniffed and kissed my cheek wiping his face. He asked me another question as he held my cheeks stroking them with his thumbs. I kissed his nose and then his lips and pulled him forward a little. I felt his cock rub against mine and I gasped. I had forgotten we were naked. I pushed it out of my mind before kissing him again and answering his question.

"Well, I go to the gym every morning for a couple of hours, and then most of the time I just like to hang around really, but now I'm planning on getting a job and spending every second of my life with you.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:09

I shivered again as Tom moved, then he kissed my nose, then my lips. I smiled and kept stroking his cheeks while he answered my question.

'' So I could come with you to the gym? '' I asked him before grabbing a pillow, placing it between our cock, laughing a little while flushing, '' Oh, do you think we could buy a hot tub?? Like if we're still in couple after 5 years?? For a house?? '' I gasped looking at him, smiling big.

I had always dreamed about having my how hot tub. It was relaxing me when I was going in those thing. I hummed, thinking about it before rubbing my face in Tom's neck, kissing it once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:25

"Of course you can come with me, there is a spa and everything there, you'll really enjoy it!" I said kissing him.

Bill placed a pillow between us and I looked down frowning a little.

"Eh..uh...um y-yeah, we can buy whatever you want for the house! And of course we will be together in 5 years." I said kissing him again.

I took pillow away and hummed kissing Bill and smiling at him. I kissed down his neck and stroked his body humming a little more.

"Don't hide yourself, I like feeling you..." I said moving my hips up a little making our cocks rub together again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:29

I smiled more when he said that I could come with him and that there was even a spa! I kissed his cheek before Tom took away the pillow, making me yelp.

'' hey..! '' I said before he said that he liked to feel my body against his, hugging me.

I felt his cock rubbing mine and shivered, whimpering.

'' But Tom... '' I whined, trying to ignore it, '' If it... you know... I'll get hard... '' I mumbled flushing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:43

Bill whimpered and looked down flushing. He said if I kept going he would get hard and I smiled. He was cute. It was as if he was never allowed to get hard around me. Which was ridiculous because I was his boyfriend and if he wasn't hard around me I would be upset.

"So..." I said as I kissed him again, "It's allowed you know, and it makes me hot and happy."

I licked his lips and pulled him into a kiss as I dropped my hand and grabbed both our cocks stroking them together lightly. It was really strange to jerk off another guy. I was so used to pleasuring girls but I didn't dislike it. I liked the feeling on Bill's warm cock in my hand and his wet tongue in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:52

I whimpered in the kiss as he grabbed mine and his cock, stroking them lightly. I hummed, feeling his tongue slidding between my lips as I sucked at his, wrapping my arms around Tom.

'' ...Again? '' I mumbled against his lips, sighing in pleasure at the same time.

I just couldn't stop beeing shy about all those things, though I had suck him off 20 minutes ago. Shivers went trhough my back and I moved on Tom, trying to get comfortable as I kept kissing him more deeply.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 14:17

Bill wrapped himself around me getting comfortable and kissing me deep. I moaned a little in the kiss and stroked our cocks a little harder. I could feel both of us getting hard in my hand and I kissed Bill back with such force that I had to hold him up to stop him from falling back.

"Yeah," I mumbled a little, " We can do it over and over and over..."

It was kind of embarrassing but I would easily come if I kept jerking us like that. When it came to Bill I had no stamina and it annoyed me, yet it excited me that I loved someone that turned me on sexually in such an extreme way.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 14:29

I whimpered more at what Tom said, kissing him back too as he was almost eating my mouth, then moved my hips a little, joining Tom's wrist movements.

'' Aahh...ooh... '' I moaned, panting hard in the kiss.

I wouldn't last long at this rate, though I was still tired from my last orgasm. Maybe Tom had only sucked me, but it had been so pleasurable that when I came I had no strenght left. I bite down at my lip, broking the kiss while resting my face in Tom's neck, panting loud.

'' Oh my Gog Oh my God Oh my-... '' I repeated over and over before finally come in his hand, moaning loudly as I hugged him tightly, bitting in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 16:49

I was trying to focus on jerking us off as well as Bill but I just couldn't. My mind was only on how good it was feeling and the sounds that Bill was making. The more noise he made the harder I got and the faster I felt I was going to cum. Bill hid his face in my neck and called out loudly as he was about to come. His screams excited me even more and not long after Bill came hard in my hand. He panted biting my neck and I yelled out his name coming on his stomach. I fell forward hugging Bill.

"Fuck..." I said ask I gasped into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 17:42

Tom fell on me, panting on my chest as he had come too. I closed my eyes, stroking Tom's head. Now I was really death of pleasure. Though I didn't want to move, I sat up lightly, holding Tom while kissing his foredhead, still panting. All this was new for me, but it was all good though I couldn't handle coming again right now.

'' Tom... '' I said between two pant, '' I wanna sleep... '' I hummed a little, lying under the bed while pulling Tom against me, purring.

He was a pervert, because we did it two times. I yawned loud, nibbling at Tom's shoulder before falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 18:44

As I panted trying to get my breath back Bill pulled away and told me he needed to sleep. It was a great idea. We were both exhausted and a nice sleep would be good for us. Bill moved down and covered himself up and promptly fell asleep. I looked at him and smiled stroking his forehead a little. I moved a little feeling sticky and grunted. I got up went to the bathroom quickly to wash down then came back lying in beside my boyfriend.

"Boyfriend," I whispered.

I would never get tired of saying that. I hummed as I got under the covers and fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9