x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 11:26

Tom said I should lie down a little as he picked me up over his room, placing me on his bed as he asked me if I wanted him to stay. I nodded while pulling at his arm, making him lie beside me on the bed.

'' I should have put them out of the oven... '' I mumbled while moving more close to Tom, sighing, '' Too much things have happened in 2 days... '' I chuckled awkwardly before kissing his cheek, closing my eyes with a sigh.

The first day I thought he was ignoring me because I looked like a gay, then we exchanged our numbers, then the second day we went to the cinema with Andy', and finally since yesterday I'm in couple with him. I smiled lightly and hummed, hugging Tom.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 17:44

Bill pulled me onto the bed and I huddled close to him. He mumbled about the oven again and closed his eyes. He was right, a lot had happened in a mere two days. If all that could happen in two days I wonder what would happen in a week's time...or a month, or a year. I looked over to Bill who was nearly asleep and I lay my head down on his shoulder and closed my eyes feeling myself drift off to sleep too. Before I did I took Bill's hand lacing his fingers in mine and smiling before I fell asleep totally.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 18:14

I smiled as Tom fell asleep when I openned my eyes lightly. I stroked his cheeks, then his nose before hugging him, humming his scent in his neck. I stayed against him like that for more than 2 hours before standind up slowly to not wake Tom, then went in the kitchen. I nibbled at my lips and picked up many ingredients, placing them on the counter and took a big breath, starting to cook.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 18:20

I rollled over and shivered, cold. I felt the bed and Bill had gone. Bleary eyed I got up and trudged downstairs slowly. Did I smell something?

"Bill??" I called as I came down the stairs.

What was he up to at 10 at night??
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 18:32

I heard Tom calling my name and placed the bowls in the fridge, yawning. Atleast the were done. I saw Tom and walked over him to hug him, humming in his neck. It was funny to see him sleepy like this. I chuckled lightly and kissed his neck once.

'' I did the chocolat's volcano! '' I said smiling big before hugging him again.

Now that they were ready, we had only to put them in the oven tomorrow to eat them as deserts! I hummed again and kissed Tom's nose.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 16:09

Bill hugged me and kissed me a little and I looked around still a little confused. Bill told me he had made the chocolate volcanoes again and I smiled.

"Thanks Bill, that was sweet." I told him kissing his lips a little, "DIdn't you sleep a little?"

It was a little late now but seeing as I had slept for two hours I wouldn't be able to get to sleep for a while now. Bill seemed a little tired now.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 17:21

I shrugged a little and kept hugging him.

'' Well I wanted you to taste my deserts so... I made them again '', I laughed lightly before looking at the dishes on the counter, '' Is it okay if I clean all this tomorrow morning? '' I asked before yawning, wrapping my arms around Tom's neck and hummed in it.

I was lightly sleepy, but I knew I had wake up Tom so I didn't want to go to sleep right now. I kissed Tom's neck lightly, still humming. He smelt really good. I woundered if his... I blushed and rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 18:18

I chuckled and nodded when he asked if he could clean the stuff up later. Bill hugged me again kissing me a little and breathing deeply. I hugged him back tightly swaying a little. I looked to Bill and he was blushing. I was beginning to think that his skin was naturally that red colour. I looked around the kitchen and the various bowl and stuff that had been left on the counter, then I looked to Bill and kissed his forehead.

"Bill are you ok? Why are you blushing?" I asked chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 18:42

Tom nodded at my question and I hugged him more, humming. Then he asked me if I was okay. I shrugged lightly, blushing again.

'' It's nothing... '' I mumbled before leaving his arms, cleaning the counter.

Yeah right... I couldn't just say this to him!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 18:47

"Hey mister," I said going over and grabbing his arm smiling pulling him into another hug, "It's never nothing with you!"

I laughed and kissed his forehead a little.

"Come on, tell me!"

I stopped hugging him and held onto his hands waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 18:57

I flushed as Tom made me turn around to hug me for a bit before holding my hands, asking me what I had.

'' I said it was nothing... '' I mumbled again looking at our hands, '' Beside I can keep this to myself, no? '' I said removing my hands quickly before cleaning the counter again.

' Damn cheeks! ' I thought while placing the bowls into the dishwasher.

This was something that it was hard for me to talk about, though we had already talked about this yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 19:02

I chuckled as he left to clean the kitchen even though he had asked to do it tomorrow. I went over behind his and grabbed his waist kissing the back of his head.

"It's something about sex isn't it?" I laughed picking him up and cradleing him in my arms, "Alright, tell me another time so. Anyway, leave that you can do it tomorrow!"

I carried Bill out of the kitchen and went into the living room flopping onto the couch with Bill on top of me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 19:10

I shivered as Tom talked to me from behind with his hands on my hips, then felt beeing carring up by him. I flushed again as he said it was about sex, then I rubbed my face with one of my hands. Was it that obvious or what? Tom sat on the couch with me on top of him and I looked at his hands, playing with them lightly.

'' Well... yeah... '' I replied at his question.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 19:13

"Well you don't have to be embarrassed to tell me, I won't laugh at you! But you don't have to tell me now," I hummed, speaking with my lips against the side of his head.

I kissed him many times on the one spot trying to tickle him a little. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly and kissing all the side of his head, like you would to play with a baby.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 19:31

I chuckled as Tom started to kiss my on my head, hugging me tightly. I wriggled a little under his kisses, chuckling.

'' What are you doing?? '' I giggled, closing one eye.

I laughed a little as he kissed me on the side on my head, making me shiver before I nod a little.

'' Heh well about what I had ask you at my house '', I chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 19:37

I laughed and kept kissing him making 'nom' sounds as I did it.

"I''m eating you! Raawr OOM!" I chuckled as I put my lips to his cheeks and sucked a little pretending to eat him.

He sad that he was talking about what he asked me at his house and I stopped trying to eat him.

"Oh I see!" I chuckled, "Well if you ever wanna bring it up again I won't mind!"

I went back to trying to eat him, tickling his ribs a little as I did it. I was trying to make him comfortable, allowing him to be silly would relax him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 19:49

I giggled more as Tom made 'nom' noises with his mouth, saying he would eat me. I wriggled in his arms, still giggling as Tom said it wouldn' t botter him if I wanted to bring up the subject again about sex.

'' Huh? Oh don't say that!! '' I giggled under the kisses again, wriggling more.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 19:53

"Why not!?" I chuckled tickling him more.

I bit his cheek softly and made growling sounds.

"You're my boyfriend remember!" I chuckled pretending to chew on Bill's face, keeping tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:00

I laughed loud as Tom tickled my ribs while chewing on my cheek. I kept wriggling against him, tears coming up under the laughes.

'' Because!! '' I squealed half laughing before trying to push him.

I tried to grabs his wrists too, but Tom was moving to fast so it was kinda hard to catch them. I managed to hold one of them, giggling more.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:11

I rolled my eyes and tickled him for one more minute before stopping, tired now. I lay down panting and laughing a little with BIll on me.

"Alright alright, I won't talk about it," I said panting still.

I hugged Bill close just lying there tired from all the messing we had just done.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:16

I reste on Tom, panting too because all of this tickles and closed my eyes, laughing. Indeed I was tired now. Tom's fault! I played with his hairs, humming lightly. Well I knew I was shy about sex, but it wasn't my fault for this. I mean he had many girlfriends before, so sex too it seemed. I nibbled at my lips a little, gaving a peek at Tom before hidding my face in his neck, humming.

'' Hey...? What does it... taste? '' I mumbled, trying to hid the more I could.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:23

Bill played with my hair a little and I lay there closing my eyes relaxing with my boyfriend lying on me. He was warm and the movement of his chest as he breathed was soothing for me. I stroked the back of his head and hummed a little. I had never been shy about sex or stuff like that. It's just a normal thing for people to talk about so I had never not been open about sex. Bill though was obviously different but I would change that. He didn't need to do anything but talking about it wouldn't hurt him. Bill hid himself in my neck and I knew he was gonna ask me something he thought was embarrassing.

"What does what taste like?" I asked knowing all too well, "Penises? I don't know to be honest, I''ve never tasted any, you're the first boy I've been with."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:26

I flushed hard as Tom talked about cock, then tapped his chest with my palm.

'' Tom!! '' I squeaked, '' Not that Jeez!! '' I said flushing more before lying back on him, '' I was talking about well... you know, cum... '' I mumbled playing again with his hairs, '' From Girls... it must be the same...? '' I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:33

Bill flushed and slapped my chest lightly. That's not what he meant,

Cum?

I chuckled a little trying not to show Bill. I thought about how I was going to say it. Bill played with my hair again as I though about my answer.

"well...girls don't cum like guys do, it's different. But, I guess it tastes bitter,,,salty? Mine does at least..." I said thinking back on it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 20:38

I looked up at Tom wide eyed. What did he mean, knowing how he was tasting??

'' Heh?? You tasted your cum!? '' I asked confused.

How could someone would want to taste himself??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next