x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 May - 0:49

Bill hugged me and mumbled lightly that he wasn't sure if he could go the whole way but he liked to try. I smiled at him and kissed him softly pushing hair from his face. Bill hugged me tight and I smiled humming in his hair.

"Just tell me when you want to stop. Any time." I said kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 May - 0:53

I nodded, answering at the kiss while quickly pulling up my underwear at the same time, then wrapped back my arms around Tom's neck, smiling in the kiss. I was happy to have found him. He was caring about me, not like my brother. I nibbled at Tom's lower lip for few seconds before pulling my head back, flushing lightly while stroking his lips and cheek.

'' Can we go in your room..? '' I blushed again, '' The couch isn't that much comfortable... '' I babbled hugging him again.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May - 19:09

Bill stroked my cheeks and lips as he looked at me and smiled. He asked if we could move to my bedroom and I smirked at him. He was a hidden pervert, but the cutest pervert I had ever met. I got off the couch and picked him up in my arms, carrying him up the stairs kissing his as we went. I got the my room and I went in putting Bill on the bed before going and closing the door. I turned and looked at Bill and smiled.

"I really love you," I said as I looked at him lying on the bed, "Thank you for loving me back."

I climbed onto the bed beside Bill and kissed his lips one running my hand through his hair and looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May - 21:30

As Tom picked me up, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. I had really asked him to do it! Tom finally put me on the bed as I lied, him going beside me. I hummed when he stroked my hair, his hand through my hair before I hugged him, stroking his neck at the same time. He was still warm. I was always thinking about this, but anyway. Maybe it was to soon to say I was in 'Love', but I sure loved Tom. Well I understood what I was thinking. I licked my lips lightly, leaning forward to kiss Tom's ones a little, closing my eyes. In fact I didn't know what to do, but I could atleast kiss him and hug him like I was used to do since 2 days. I moved more close to him, humming his scent in his neck. He was smelling spicy and was warm. I chuckled to myself, kowing I will always remind him that he was warm all the time.

'' Is it going to hurt...? '' I asked while rubbing my cheek on his.

Of course I knew it will, though I had already tried to have pleasure 'there'. But I wasn't able to find the... well the spot. I flushed remembering about this and kept hugging Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 9:31

Bill moved closer to me kissing me and stroking my neck. I kissed him back and stroked the skin on his lower back. Bill asked me if it was going to hurt and I sighed a little and kissed his nose. I had no idea what I was going to tell him. I had never been with another guy before, though I had tried it with a girl. She didn't like it very much and I was worried Bill might feel the same way. I had heard about it hurting before and figured that it was like taking any kind of virginity. It didn't help that I wasn't "small". I kissed Bill's nose again and looked into his eyes.

"I think it will," I said and kissed him again, "But I'll be as gentle as I can..."

I didn't want to intentionally hurt him in any case, I wanted him to be comfortable but this was something that I couldn't prevent.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 10:56

I hummed as Tom kissed me again, stroking my back. I felt shivers, like always and hugged him more, deepening the kiss lightly. As he told me that he thought it will hurt, I sighed a little. Atleast I knew that, but like an idiot I thought that it wouldn't hurt for one second. I sniffed at his neck before playing with his hairs, nodding when he said he will try to be gentle as possible. Kissing lightly the skin of Tom's neck, I sat up a little, one knee between his legs to stay up, the other one next to Tom's leg. I looked up at him, flushing lightly before sitting on his leg.

'' What should we do? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 14:18

Bill straddled my leg and kissed me, asking what we should do. I smiled at him and held his face in my hands before kissing him deeply, nibbling his lip and stroking his tongue with mine. I brought him closer to me by my my hands to his hips and pulling him forward. I felt his crotch on my hips and I mewled in the kiss, sliding my hands along his body. I could feel him, his slight hardness against my skin through his jeans.

I mumbled a soft "I love you," as I slid my hands along his body opening his pants again and lifting him up slightly so he could pull them off. I kissed him again stroking his skin with my fingertips. I wanted to take mine off too, so I moved Bill to kneel in between my legs. I opened my pants and pulled them off kneeling in front of Bill too. I kissed his lips softly and smiled as I stroked his face and looked into his eyes.

"Are you alright so far?" I asked.

I wanted him to be as little as embarrassed as possible. There was nothing embarrassing about what we were doing, but I understood Bill was reluctant.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 14:32

While Tom kissed me back I shivered, hugging him more too before he slide my pants down, making me whimper quickly. I licked my lips, trying to not flush, though it was hard, and let Tom do the same thing too his pants. I shivered again as he moved his fingertips on my skin, When Tom pulled away his own pants, I swallowed lightly, licking my lips. Tom was slightly hard, though I was half, and I kept licking my lips hungrily. I looked like a pervert, it was obvious and even Andy' was saying me this all the time. I blinked few times before hugging Tom again when he asked me if I was okay so far, nodding lightly. I kissed his neck once, saying a ' I Love you ' too, resting my face in his neck. I couldn't help myself to hug him, he was really warm and I was always cold. Maybe I missed some blood? I kept hugging him, shivering strongly as I felt his cock against mine.

'' Oh... '' I mumbled.

It was funny to feel his against mine, even if there was our boxers between them.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 19:30

I heard Bill gasp a little and shiver as our cocks brushed against each other. Bill wasn't "small" in the slightest bit either. He was being so brave and I didn't know if it was curiosity or wheter he was just horney but the way he was staring at me made my stomach flip. Right then I wanted to fuck him hard, but I knew I couldn't...and I wouldn't. I kissed him once, licking his lips and sucking on his tongue. I smiled as I broke the kiss and stroked his face.

"You...eh...You wanna see mine first?" I asked.

Better to ease him into it I guess.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 20:17

I moaned lightly when Tom kissed me once, sucking at my tongue. I felt this shivers in my back again and hugged him more, stroking his back before he brook the kiss. I looked at Tom when he stroked my face, asking me if I wanted to see 'his' first. I whimpered, licking my lips. Why was I so obsessed with seeing it? I mean it was only skin. I shivered at the thought of seeing one in real and nodded, kissing Tom once.

'' Yeah... '' I mumbled while nibbling at my lips, feeling my cheeks burning up.

More from the excittment than beeing embarassing, thought I was too.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 20:29

I saw Bill lick his lips and I felt him shiver when I asked the question. He nodded and mumbled a little "yeah". I smiled and chuckled a little. I wasn't embarrassed about showing myself at all. I wasn't the slightest bit bothered about him seeing me and the fact that he was so keen to see me was kind of funny. And it was also incredibly adorable. I kissed his lips once and smiled. I pulled away so I room to move and pulled off my boxers. I looked down. I was a little bit hard and I smiled when I glanced up and saw BIll staring at it blushing hard. I chuckled a little to myself.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him,
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 20:40

I licked my lips many time nervously, though beeing excitted at the same time while I could feel my heart bumping hard in my chest. Tom kissed me once and I smiled a little, then he moved away a bit to slide down his boxers. I looked at his half hard cock wide eyed, flushing hard. I felt myself shivering excittedly as I looked up at Tom who talked to me, wanting to know what I wanted to do. If I was listenning to me right now, I would lick, touch, kiss and suck him over and over. I blinked few times, looking back at Tom. I was gone in my thoughts for few seconds. I licked my lips and gulped, going on four paws.

'' Can I try...?? '' I whimpered, looking at his cock.

Maybe I was crazy, but I was tottaly obsessed with 'it' now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 20:48

Bill stared at my cock blankly but obviously excitedly. I waited while I let Bill decide what he wanted to do. Bill licked his lips and gulped getting down onto all fours. I smiled. I was a little shocked to be honest. Before he was afraid if I even touched him but now he was about to suck me I touched Bill's face and nodded whispering a "yes". My cock was getting a little harder at the thought of Bill sucking me off. I sat back to be more comfortable and looked at Bill.

"Whenever you are ready," I hummed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 20:57

I nibbled at my lips, still flushing while I moved more closely to Tom, seeing his cock getting more stiff. I felt shivers on all my body again before I leaned down, whimpering above his cock. I was going to taste a cock; Tom's cock. Only the thought of it made me moan lightly. I breathed out before touching it with my fingertips, moving them away before laughing, nibbling at my lips. It was way more warm than Tom's body. I licked my lips once before leaning down again, pressing my lips on the tip of his cock. I felt other shivers again and openned my mouth a little, sucking the tip of his crotch between my lips. I hummed a bit before letting my tongue move on it, my hands resting on Tom's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 21:05

Bill moved a little closer and I could feel his warm breath on my cock and I bit my lip a little. I had never been so excited about a blow job before. I hadn't really been very fond of them, lots of girls who don't know how to not use their teeth. Bill brushed his fingertips against my cock and I shivered gasping a little. I was a lot more sensitive than I usually was. Was it just because it was BIll?? Bill pulled away and laughed a little. It was like watching a child with a new toy. Bill kissed the tip of my cock and I gasped very quietly. His lips were soft, even down "there". He took the tip into his mouth and licked it and i took a deep breath. It felt great and Bill looked so sexy while he was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 21:20

I kept sucking lightly on the tip, still humming. I had right, it was tasting nice. But it was Tom too. I lay between his thighs before taking it back in mouth, closing my eyes still shivering in pleasure. Though I was the one doing this, I was excitted too. And feeling Tom stiffenning in my mouth and knowing it was because of me made me really proud, though it was my first blow job. I pulled away my lips before rubbing my cheek on it, keeping my eyes closed. It was really warm. I nibbled at my lips before licking it on all his lenght, then bite on it very lightly to not hurt him, letting my fingers slide on Tom's cock. I moaned a little, sucking it back all in mouth, my hands grabbing Tom's thighs tightly without noticing it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 21:27

I gasped closing my eyes and dropping my head back. I didn't know exactly what Bill was doing as it all blurred into one amazing time of pleasure. I bit my lips as I felt his mouth move. He stopped for a little and rubbed his cheek against it. I was fully hard now and was very nearly about to come. I had never had it happen so fast before. Bill took me back into his mouth as he nibbled and sucked I gasped loudly as Bill grabbed my thighs.

"Wait! Bill...n-no stop!" I gasped, whimpering a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 21:37

I kept humming while I was sucking on Tom's cock before he said quickly to me to stop, gasping, I moved away fast, looking up at Tom while flushing.

'' I did a mistake...? '' I mumbled licking my lips again, shivering.

I thought it wasn't hard to suck, but it seemed it was more hard than expected. I closed my thighs more close, hidding my hard crotch. I looked at his cock and flushed again, wanting to suck him one more time, but kept looking away after. It was tasting great... It was Tom... I licked my lips, looking at the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 21:44

I took Bill's chin and kissed his lips smiling at him.

"No you didn't do anything wrong," I mumbled, "In fact if you did it for much longer I was gonna come..."

I kissed Bill's lips again and looked down at his crotch. Bill was very hard and I suddenly got the urge to suck him too. I had never wanted to do it before, and had never liked doing it to girls before, but seeing Bill's hard cock under his boxer made me even harder.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 21:53

I felt suddenly really hard as Tom said he would have come if I had continued to suck him. I would have gladly suck him off until the end, but Tom didn't want me to do it. I kept licking my lips before answering Tom's kiss, then hugged him, placing a leg around him. I purred loudly, feeling his crotch against mine, moving my hips unconsciously. I nibbled at Tom's neck few times, humming his scent before looking at him, touching his lips.

'' What do we do? '' I asked closing my eyes before kissing him again, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Lucky me, I was kinda cold. A bit more warm than normally, but I didn't care of beeing cold. I didn't wanted to die of too much warmness though!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 21:57

Bill climbed on top of my kissing me and started to grind his cock against mine. He kissed me and I kissed him back. His underwear needed to come off. I wanted to taster him so badly and I think Bill would have liked it too. I pulled off Bill's boxers and smiled kissing him again before laying him back on the bed. I trailed my hands down his chest and bent down to lick the tip of Bill's cock. I was right, he tasted amazing. I didn't like tasting my cum one bit, but I was gasping to taste Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 22:05

I hummed in the kiss, stroking Tom's back before he made me lie back on my bed after pulling away my boxers, then moved down to lick at my cock. I let out a big gasp, lifting up my head as I flushed hard. Tom was going to suck me! I let out a yelp, placing quickly a hand on my mouth. That wasn't supposed to go out of my mouth though. I nibbled at my lips, lying back before closing my eyes, feeling really hard though he had only lick it once.

'' O-okay... '' I babbled, placing a arm over my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 16:57

Bill hid his face, supposedly a little embarrassed. I just smiled and kissed the tip of his cock again before taking the head in my mouth. I hummed a little as I let my tongue move around the warm skin. Bill's cock throbbed a little in my mouth and I moaned before taking it more in moving my head up and down rhythmically. As I sucked him I stroked Bill's thighs and listened to him pant. I hoped he was watching me. I wondered if he was too embarrassed to look. I felt Bill's cock get harder and stopped looking up at him wondering what he was doing that was turning him on so much.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 17:09

I moaned more, my mouth closed as Tom sucked me all in his mouth, making me gasp hard. I kept licking my lips, my arm over my eyes not able to look at Tom. I knew I wouldn't handle the view of him doing this to me. I let my fingertips stroke my chest unconsciously, moving my hips up lightly, spreading my legs. It was excitting, though I was really hard. I couldn't get more hard right now. As I felt the warmness going away, I blinked, looking down at him, panting.

'' Eh.... '' I said before flushing, seeing my cock close to his face.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 17:12

I smiled as I saw Bill's flushed face and took his cock in my hand tapping lightly the tip with my finger. He was so sexy, staring at me completely naked and hard in my hand. I kissed hi s stomach a few times while stroking his cock. I licked my lips and looked at him.

"Feels good yeah?" I asked him as I licked his cock from his balls to the tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next