x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 22:26

I shivered while whimpering at the same time when Tom nibbled at my ear, asking me what I wanted to do. I hugged him more, sniffing his neck.

'' I-I don't know... '' I mumbled moving my fingers on Tom's throat, '' I don't know what to do in fact... '' I said while blinking few times, kissing his neck once.

I wriggled under the cover, trying to push it away. It was too warm under it and I didn't want to die because of warmness. I nibbled at my lips and looked up at Tom, blushing before standing up, grabbing his arm to pull him up too.

'' C-Can we go in your room? '' I murmured quickly, walking over the stairs before going up in his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 22:32

Bill asked if we could go to my room before pulling me off the couch and bringing me to my bedroom. I opened the door holding Bill's hand and guided him in. I moved over to the bed and sat on it lying back putting Bill on top of me. I guessed he liked it better to be on top. It made it seem as if he was in charge and that he wasn;t doing anything he didn;t want to do. I kissed Bill's lips one licking them.

"So tell me, what do you want to do?" I smiled as I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 22:35

I flushed again as Tom asked me what I wanted to do. but I didn't know what though! I played with his hands, looking at them before nibbling at my lips.

'' Em... could you touch me..? '' I mumbled as I lied on him, kissing his lips once.

I knew I wasn't comfortable with the touches, but I wanted to get over it, get over the fact it was making me think about my brother hands. I shuderred before starting to kiss Tom, playing with this tongue with mine.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 22:38

He wanted me to touch him?

I kissed him back as he kissed me and I smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. I wanted him to be 100% sure about this before I started and he got freaked out. I started before he answered me placing my hands gently on his hips under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 22:42

I gasped lightly under the touch on my hips, moving back a little before leaning down to kiss him again, nodding.

'' Yes... '' I mumbled as I kissed his jaw and his lips.

I wasn't 100% comfortable with the touch, but I had to understant it was Tom and not my brother's hands on me. I nibbled at my lips before stroking Tom's shoulders a little, sucking at the skin of his neck lightly, flushing. I was actually doing all this with a guy that I knew for 2 days... But that I liked, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 22:58

When Bill said yes I swallowed and nodded. I licked my lips and flexed my fingers on Bill's hips. I let Bill kiss and stroke me and then I stopped him. I smiled and stroked his face.

"I want you to breath and relax ok?" I said looking into his eyes. This was only going to work if he was completely calm and willing for it to happen. I sat up and sat Bill on my laps smiling at him. I ran my hands very slowly and softly down Bill's arms making me look at him the entire time. If he saw it was me and not his brother it would make it much easier. My hands trailed up his arms again to his jaw. I stroked his neck with my finger tips, caressing the skin down to his shoulders. I stopped there looking at him, as I asking should I go further.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 23:05

I shivered under the touches, closing my eyes a second before openning them when Tom made me look at him. Shivers went on all my body again as he brushed my jaw. I nodded at his silent question, not moving. I was indeed more great than with my brother. This one was always forcing me, because he knew he couldn't have what he wanted from me. I waited for what Tom was asking me with his eyes, shivering.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 23:11

I nodded lightly and smiled. I brought my hands forward caressing his chest lightly over his shirt at first. I moved them lower getting to the top of his pants. I stopped there and slipped the tips of my finger under his shirt stroking lightly the skin on his lower stomach just above his jeans. I moved up my hand taking in the feeling of the warm skin on his chest. I moved my hand around his body stroking his rubs and then his back, sliding my hands up and pulling them down lightly. I moved back to his chest moving my hands in a circle on his chest each finger hitting Bill's nipples softly as I moved. I was going as slowly and as tentatively as I could. I wanted to make it pleasurable and comforting at the same time. It wasn;t forceful, it wasn;t demanding. It was sweet and loving and all about Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 23:17

I bite on my lips as he slidded his hands under my top, stroking me all over my belly, chest and back. When he brushing my nipples I let out tiny moans, trying to hold them inside of me. I whimpered, moving forward to hug Tom as he was touching me to hid the red on my cheeks, again. It was pleasurable, not like my brother. And I liked Tom, he was so kind, funny and warm. I kissed his haw once lightly before resting my face in his neck, whimpering again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 8:54

"You're alright Bill," I whispered as I kissed his cheek softly. He seemed to be alright with that touching so I decided to go a little further, not to anything major but the next step really. I was going to stay above his waist, focusing oh his cheat and stomach, there was no need to go below his waist for the moment. I pushed him back a little So I had room to grab his shirt and pull it off over his head gently. I dropped it beside me on the bed and put my hands on Bill's hips looking at his beautiful body for the first time. His skin looked as smooth as it felt,not a flaw could be seen. He was very thin but it didn't matter he was amazing anyway.

"God, you're beautiful," I hummed running my hands up his sides softly. I smiled at him and leaned forward placing a small delicate kiss on his stomach above his navel. I kept slowly stroking Bill's sides with my hands allowing them to flow to his back caressing his lower back too. I kissed his stomach more in a small circle moving down to his navel kissing that also. I looked up at him once again to find out if I could continue.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:05

I flushed as Tom pulled my top away, making me shiver. I wasn't too much comfortable to be seen from someone. Even if it was Tom, knowing someone was looking at me half naked was making me nervous. Tom stroked my sides, kissing on my stomach as a moan escaped from my mouth. I nibbled at my lips, my heart pumping fast in my chest now. I was nervous about what Tom wanted to do. He looked up at me with a quiet question and I nodded lightly, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:10

Bill nodded back to my silent question and I smiled at him. I traced circles with my fingers on his back and moved forward again to place delicate kisses on his stomach. I moved up and with each new inch I placed a gentle kiss. As I climbed his delicate body I hummed a little at being able to taste my new boyfriend. I stopped at his chest kissing his breast bone and moving down to rub the tip of my nose against his nipple. I looked up at him and smiled before kissing it and then licking it gently. I kissed all around it before licking it once more and moving to the other one. My hands continued to caress Bill;s back and sides as I kissed his porcelain body.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:20

I whimpered as Tom kissed my stomach from down to up, then licked my nipples. I let out a moan and tilted back my head, placing a arm above my eyes. I knew my cheeks were bright red at this moment. I nibbled at my lips under the shivers as I moved a little under Tom, making noise from the back of my throat. My brother wasn't doing all this with me, though if he would I wouldn't let him do this. I let a moan, panting lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:25

By the sounds of Bill's moans and whimpers I figured he was enjoying it. His brother probably hadn't been this intimate with him, obviously only after one thing. I kissed up the rest of his chest finding his neck sucking on the skin a little. I stopped and looked a little confused. A small red fading mark was visible just under his jaw line, and I knew I hadn't put that there. I looked at it. It seemed fresh enough but had been there for a little while as it wasn't as dark as it should have been.

"Bill?" I asked still looking at it, "Where did you get this?" I said pointing to the mark on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:28

I whimpered as he moved up, kissing my neck before sucking lightly on it and stopped. I openned my eyes a little, panting lightly. Tom asked me about who did something and I touched my jaw, nibbling at my lips. I had totally forgot about this. I sat up a bit as I played with my hands, looking at them.

'' It's Steven... '' I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:32

Bill answered me with the reply that I was expecting.

Fucking bastard... I thought as I looked at it.

I stroked Bill's face and smiled, telling him it was ok and he wouldn't need to worry about his brother anymore. I looked at the mark and touched it lightly. His brothers lips had been here. Tainted Bill's beautiful skin. Not for much longer.

"I'll get rid of any memory of that," I said softly kissing his lips, "Any marks on you, from now on, will be from me, alright?" I asked kissing his lips again.

I moved my face into his neck and kissed him again moving to the spot where Steven had marked him. I licked it, removing and remnant of him. I kissed it again before slowly starting to suck and nibble at the delicate skin. I was gonna replace his mark with one of my own.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:37

I shivered when Tom kissed my lips, saying I hadn't to worry about him anymore as Tom started to kiss my neck, sucking on it. I did some noise from inside my throat unconsciously, tilting my head to make room for Tom as he was sucking at my skin lightly. I clenched my fingers on the cover who was under me, shaking lightly under the pleasure. It was pleasant but uncomfortable at the same moment, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to stop all this or not.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:41

Bill moved his head to make room for me and I nipped and sucked until the red mark had disappeared being replaced by my dark purple one. Maybe that was enough for Bill for now, I had marked him as mine, maybe that made him uncomfortable I couldn't tell. I pulled away and smiled a little giving him one quick kiss on the lips.

"There, you're mine now...if that's ok with you."

I stroked his face softly and hummed kissing his chest once more. He really did taste delicious, and despite being so thin he was quite warm, though that could have just been the heat from his cheeks. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Tell me if you want to stop, it's fine if you do," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:46

I let out a last moan as Tom moved away from my neck, kissing my chest once before stroking my face. I shivered a bit strongly under the touch before Tom asked me if I wanted to stop. I took several breath, trying to calm down a little. Shivers were going through my body when my skin was only brushing him. I tried to reply but I really didn't know what I wanted. I nibbled at my lips and sat up, whimpering as I felt something between my legs.

' Oh God... ' I thought grabbing the cover to place it above my lap.

'' I don't know '', I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:52

Bill blushed grabbing the covers to pull them over his lap. There was only one thing he was hiding there. I chuckled a little and placed my hand over his.

"We can go as far as you want ok, it's up to you, just tell me how you feel, I can stop at any time."

I knew Bill didn't want sex, that was obvious from his hesitancy. I didn't want to push him either into doing something he didn't want to do. It was hard to know where I could go and where I couldn't if he was't sure either. I sat there with my hand stroking Bill, waiting to see if he would give me an answer.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 9:56

I whimpered as Tom noticed what I had. I looked at my hand as Tom placed his over mine, stroking it. He asked me to say to him how I was feeling, if I wanted to go more far. I kept looking at my hands, nibbling at my lips before shaking my head lightly.

'' I... don't wanna go more far, sorry... '' I mumbled still flushing.

Maybe it wasn't much what he did to me, but I wasn't enough comfortable with all this to keep going with the touches.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:01

I smiled at him taking my hand away from his. It was perfectly fine that he didn't want to go any further, we had went a lot futher than I had thought we would to begin with. I grabbed his shirt puttingit back on him with a smile.

"I'll leave you alone for a minute yeah?" I said climbing off the bed and looking down to what Bill was hiding, [b]"Come down when you're ready and we'll cook those chocolate things! Yay! Chocolate![/b I chuckled before leaving the room.

I closed the door, I didn't know what Bill was going to do, whether he was going to 'relieve himself' or just wait it out. I didn't wanna think about it because after all that kissing I was feeling a little hot myself. A cool drink would fix it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:06

I nodded at Tom when he talked about the chocolat and leaved the room, closing the door behind him. I let out a small moan that I was holding before lying back on the couch, sighing. Stupid crotch. I looked down at my pants and nibbled at my lips, not knowing what I should do with this right now. It was obvious I didn't want to jerk off. I had to try to calm down myself before going downstairs though. I looked over the door and went out of the living room, going in the bathroom before pulling down my pants and my underwear to place them away, then grabbed the glass on the counter to pourr cold water in it. I climbed in the shower and bite my lower lip, letting the water fall on my cock, making me yelp loud as I jumped on place. That was cold! I shivered and went out of the shower to put back my clothes, going downstairs to look at what Tom was doing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:10

I went downstairs into the kitchen to grab a cold glass of water. I drank it back and exhaled happily as I did. That was fun. I eyed the fridge remembering I had put Bill's chocolate things in there. I went and got them out putting them on the counter an looking at them. They looked so good. I wondered if I could eat one now. I mean, it didn't look like it needed to be cook. I looked around to see if Bill was coming. He wasn't so I dipped my finger in and brought it to my mouth to lick it off.....
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:13

I came in the kitchen and saw Tom who had put his finger in his bowl, wanting to lick it off. I raised my eyebrows and almost jumped on him, holding his wrist.

'' Ah!! No, you must put it in the oven!! '' I said whiping the chocolat from his finger back in his bowl, '' Turn it at 350*c, then it'll cook for 20 minutes alright? '' I said doing it myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next