x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 17:23

I rolled my eyes in pleasure as Tom licked it from the end to the tip, stroking it at the same time.

'' ah... ahhh... '' I moaned while lying back, stroking my chest unconsciously as I nibbled at my lips, moving my legs lightly.

I made noises from the inside of my throat, bitting at my lips at the same time. It was, indeed, feeling good, but I wasn't able to speak anymore. I was only focussing on the feeling of Tom's fingers, mouth, tongue and scent. I grabbed the blanket between my lips tightly, pulling at it lightly as I purred of great pleasure.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 17:27

Bill didn't even need to answer. the way he was acting told me straight away how it felt. Bill was moaning and whimpering as he stroked himself and nibbled on his lips. It was very distracting as I tried to suck him. What he was doing was making me so hot that I wanted to drop everything and fuck him hard, but I couldn't. I grunted loudly as I licked and sucked Bill's cock once more before moving away. I continued stroking as I bent down and licked at Bill's hole.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 17:39

I hummed in pleasure, whimpering over and over as Tom kept sucking on my hardness. When he stopped all this, I let out a little groan before yelping, feeling Tom's tongue on my hole.

'' Wh... what you doing? '' I squealed, tilting back my head as I shivered.

I never thought this part of my body could be so sensitive like this. Spreading my legs lightly, I whimpered trying to move, purring. It was really nice, all those touches, and I just wanted to rub myself against Tom and kiss him for ever. I swallowed hard, licking my lips while still purring. I grabbed the blancket between my fingers of my two hands, pulling at it a little, tilting my head on the left, then on the right. I didn't know what to do at all. Tom was down there, and I was enduring all his touches. I rolled my eyes in pleasure again as Tom was still stroking my cock, my muscles starting to stiffen.

'' Hn... Tom... '' I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 17:48

Bill gasped and squealed as my tongue moved against his hole but I didn't stop. I licked it softly as I kept stroking Bill's cock firmly. I heard the blankets move but I couldn't focus on anything other than tasting more of Bill. I heard Bill gasp and his muscles clench and I let go of his cock. I stopped what I was doing and climbed onto him kissing him hard.

"Hey, don't come yet...There's still more to do," I hummed kissing him again and chuckling a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 18:01

I kept purring while moaning at the same time, shivering as Tom licked down there once before moving on top of me, kissing me hard. Moaning loudly, I wrapped my arms around his neck, answering at the kiss as I panted when the kiss brook, Tom saying I couldn't come yet.

'' Please... '' I murmured while kissing him once, '' I wanna come, then we could continue after? '' I asked nibbling at his lips, one of my leg wrapping around him.

If we were going to do 'it', it mean I wouldn't be able to handle the pleasure too long, but if it was my second time of coming, then I should be able to tough a bit more long.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 18:06

Bill was really into it. He wrapped himself around me devouring my lips and begging for me to let him come. His words made my stomach clench and my cock throb. Seeing him the way he was, was making me so hot. I had never been so turned on before. If he kept it up for much longer my will would break and I would just take him. I bit my lip to calm myself down a little. I smashed my lips against Bill's pulling him into the hottest kiss yet. As we broke it panting I moved down and said quickly.

""My mouth or my hand?!" I gasped. I wasn't going to last very long in this state either.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 18:11

I moaned loud in the kiss, holding Tom's cheeks between my hands. I could die from this kiss right now. But he pulled away, quickly going down asking me if I wanted him to use his hand or mouth. I let out some noises with my mouth, not knowing what to say. I didn't really want to choose for him. I bite at my lips, spreading more my legs as I waited excittedly. Tom was going to make me come... My boyfriend was going to do it. I shivered strongly, closing my eyes. I was wondering how it'll feel to be released by someone I loved.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 18:17

Bill never answered but the way he was spreading his legs told me he wanted my mouth and honestly I wanted to suck him again. I just couldn't get enough of his taste. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked hard, my hands stroking Bill's thighs. I swirled my tongue along his entire cock and sucked at the tip, tasting the pre-cum and moaning. I trailed my tongue down sucking at the base of his cock and licking his balls before taking him in my mouth again. I was so close to coming too. I had never once come whilst pleasuring a girl. No girl had ever turned me on as much as Bill that I needed to come so quickly and without much pleasuring for myself.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 18:40

I openned my mouth for air, whimpered while spreading more my legs under the pleasure, letting out a big moan at Tom sucked more hardly at my cock. I grabbed the blanket between my hands tightly again, clenching my jaw.

'' T-Toom... '' I panted, tilting my head back as I bite hard on my lips, finally coming in Tom's mouth with a long moan.

I whined strongly until I purred, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 18:44

Bill called my name and grabbed the covers as he came in my mouth. I was a little surprised but I swallowed it happily licking my lips. He really did taste so much better than me. Happy I moved up to Bill who was lying with his eyes closed and purring. I bent down and kissed his lips and hummed.

"Hey," I chuckled, "Don't forget about me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 19:07

I wrapped my arms around Tom's neck, kissing him slowly but deeply, smiling.

'' Hmm.... I feel great... '' I purred as he said to not forget avout him.

I nodded, kissing him once before making him lie, still purring. I couldn't stop smiling, I was feeling damn great right now. I kissed Tom's chest, moving down still kissing the skin I was finding, then stopped in front of his hard cock, the tip all red. He was really hard... I sucked it all in mouth, moving quickly as I helped myself with my hand, stroking Tom's belly and muscles at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 19:13

Bill said that he felt great and I smiled. I was happy his first time was going so well. He was acting perfectly and I was glad that I wasn't doing anything that he didn't like. He seemed to have completely forgotten about his shy personality and just became a little bit of a sex crazed maniac. But he was still damn cute. I gasped as he kissed down my body and took me in his mouth again. He sucked on my cock and stroked it with his hand while roaming his other hand on my chest.

So fucking good... I thought as I let out a moan and a whimper before dropping my head back and biting my lip. He was so good I just could help myself. It wouldn't be long before I came.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 19:22

I kept sucking at it, licking and kissing the side of it before sucking it back all in mouth, purring. I would gladly suck him off over and over if he just asked me to. I squeezed Tom's hardness tightly, jerking him more quickly. I was excitted now that I could taste him finally. I stopped a second to lick his belly, then moved up to nibbles at his lips, moving back in front of his cock to suck it hardly, helping myself the more I could with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 19:29

Bill was so good at it. He sucked and licked perfectly. I moaned and bit my lip grabbing the covers in my hand as his lips and hands roamed my body making me feel absolutely amazing. Bill sucked and jerked harder and I just couldn't hold it in anymore. With a loud gasp and a moan I came hard in Bill's mouth. I had never felt better. It was the best sex I have ever had in my life, and it wasn't even actual sex.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 19:45

I moaned as I felt the cum of Tom in my mouth, swallowing it all and licking Tom's cock to clean it before moving above Tom, kissing his neck before lying on him, purring. I licked my lips to be sure I hadn't forgot something and wrapped around Tom, still purring softly. He was tasting great, I didn't know why he said he wasn't tasty. I let my hand move over Tom's chest, stroking it with a smile, closing my eyes.

'' You taste great '', I said while hugging him more tightly.

If I was listenning to me, I would suck him over and over until we'll be dead, needing to rest. I nibbled at my lips, kissing his neck once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 20:06

Bill lapped up all my cum and cleaned my cock before coming up and wrapping his arms around me saying that I tasted great.

"You taste great too..." I said kissing his lips as he moved and kissed my neck.

I was spent now and kind of tired. I had never come like that before. I had never felt as pleasured as I had with Bill. I didn't want to ruin it by hurting him with sex, but if he wanted to continue I would. I kissed the top of his head and stroked his body that was a little wet from sweat.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 20:48

I hummed, hugging Tom more tightly as I felt him stroke my body, making me shiver. I licked his lips and sighed happily, lying on him. I was fine like this, lying with Tom on my bed and humming his spicy scent. I could see the vein on Tom’s neck pumping fast, making me smile.

‘’ I’m sorry… can we rest a little..? ‘’ I asked him.

I wouldn't have ever think that having a blowjob would be so hard to handle. It was funny to think this though.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 21:15

Bill hugged me tight and laid on me breathing hard. I wrapped my arm around him hugging him close. He asked to rest and I sighed. I was happy that he had said rest because I couldn't move anything but that one arm. I kissed him once and hummed a little.

"I love you," I said, "I'm so happy I found you."

I was happier than I had ever been. After only three days it felt as If I had been with Bill for my entire life and it felt so right. I never wanted to be with someone more.

"He Bill, wanna play a little game?" I asked him as I rubbed my face against his hair.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 21:19

I shivered on Tom, humming when he rubbed his face against my hair while asking me if I wanted to play a game. I looked up at him, one eyebrow in the air. A... game? Now? Weirdo, but I nodded lightly, kissing Tom's chin.

'' Okay, what is the game? '' I asked him while rubbing my face, then looking at him again.

His cheeks were lightly red under the pleasure he had before and I smiled, stroking his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 21:24

I hummed a little as Bill stroked my chest as I stroked his shoulder with my fingertips. He was really soft and so warm and holding him against my body made me feel so comfortable and it was if we had always been together, we were made for each other. It really was fate bumping into him that day and talking to him. If I hadn't of done it I don't know where I would be right now, what I would have done with my life without him.

"It's a question game," I said, "You as me a question and I answer it and I ask you a question and it goes on like that....so we can get to know each other."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 21:29

I smiled as Tom moved his fingers on my shoulder, making me shiver lightly. Then he explained the game and I nodded, closing back my eyes. It was funny, like that I could ask him things I wanted to know.

'' Hum... okay I start... '' I said while openning my eyes, flushing before quickly pulling the blancket over my crotch, then lay back half on Tom, '' So... When was your first time? '' I asked him with a kiss on his throat.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 21:40

I laughed as I heard Bill's question. It didn't surprise me that it was his first question, but I didn't care. I would answer anything that he wanted to ask me. I thought back just to make sure I was answering the question honestly. I smiled and kissed his head once before I started speaking.

"Well, I was 14 and it happened on the beach at a party. She was 2 years older than I was and it was a disaster!" I laughed a little kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 22:00

I hummed happily as Tom kissed my head, then I looked up at him, stroking his chest.

'' Oh... at 14? '' I asked raising my eyebrows, '' It was a mess?? Tell me! '' I said again, closing my eyes while cudling more against Tom.

I was curious about knowing how his first time went. Though I was kinda nervous about ours too... What if it turning into a mess too? I shook my head lightly, humming.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 22:10

I laughed as Bill asked me to go into more detail. I shuddered at the thought of it. I was so young and it was such a spur of the moment alcohol fueled thing and it wasn't pretty. I hugged him as he moved closer to me and I started to explain.

"Well, what happened was, we were at a party, and I had had waaaaay too much to drink, as had she. We met, got talking, and one thing led to another....there was sand everywhere, things didn't go "in" and it was all quite horrible," I laughed as I finished the story.

I thought about the question I was going to ask him. I wasn't sure what I could ask him that wasn't stupid. He didn't have sexual stories or things like that. Then I got an idea.

"Ok, my turn. Would you say Andreas was your best friend? And why, when did you meet etc?" I asked kissing his head and nomming on his hair a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 22:34

I laughed lightly listenning to the short story, purring as Tom pulled me closer to him, It was kinda cold a little in the room now, and I liked that he was still warm as always. I sighed in pleasure, hugging him the more I was able to, trying even to go on him, my arms around Tom. I couldn't help to not stop hugging him! I kissed his lips once and smiled at his question about Andreas. I hummed, thinking while lying on my back, still on Tom.

'' Well our moms knew eachother since we were born... So it's my most old friend! He's 21 though, but he was more childish thant me when it's about finding something to do! But he can be really mature... with guys '', I laughed grabbing Tom's hands to place them on my belly, turning my face to look at him, '' And yeah he's my bestfriend... If I need to talk to someone, he's always there... oh... I should call him later, I didn't talked to him since 2 or 3 days..! '' I said kissing Tom's chin.

I hummed loudly, thinking about what to ask next to Tom. Looking at the ceiling, I nibbled at my lips.

'' Hum... do you really hate... you know, hand cuffs and things like that...? '' I mumbled.

I was curious to know why he didn't liked those stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next