x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 9:38

Bill's parents left and I looked at him with a smirk. I was getting seeeex! I was getting seeee-eeex!! Bill smiled poking in the forehead before gracefully putting him cake and fork away. What was he doing?? He smiled and called out no sex before rushing upstairs. I sat there stunned and puffed my cheeks out narrowing my eyes. He wasn't getting away with it that easily.

I jumped up and followed him upstairs grabbing him in my arms and carrying him to his bedroom. I closed the door with my foot and dropped him on the bed kneeling over him smiling. I'm not letting you get away with it that easily!" I chukled leaning down to kiss his lips without the tongue.

Ps:: I hope your first day in college was alright my love Smile Have a good week and I'll talk to you soon pudding!! Remember I love you!! <<3 <<3 I love you I love you I love you I love you [monkeylove] [monkeylove] [monkeylove] [monkeylove] [monkeylove] [monkeylove]
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 19:49

As I had put my feet on the top of the stairs, Tom picked me up in his arms and I yelled in surprise, laughing as he went inside his bedroom, closing the door and dropped me on the bed to tell me I wasn't getting away with this. I was about to reply when he kissed me, and then smiled, kissing him back lightly for 3 seconds before moving my head away, cramling backward.

" Hum... I said no sex... " I chuckled, crosing my legs while beeing sat, holding myself with my hands restins beside me to hold me up.

Ps :: 1th one was poo... and today was fine xDD Love you!! <<3
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 14:53

I looked at Bill and pouted. "what do you mean no sex?" I asked. He had promised sex just two minutes ago. He was probably just messing with me but it was frustrating. "But you said downstairs," I whined, "I'm not taking no for an answer." I crawled onto him again smirking big. I grabbed his wrists and pressed Bill against the bed. I smirked and kissed his lips for a few seconds before moving down his jaw and starting to suck on the skin of his neck. I held his hands in one of mine and slid my free one under his shirt. He was still wearing my shirt and boxers so he was easy to strip. I smiled wide and sod my hand over his nipple stroking it softly.

"Is it still no sex?" I asked sucking and nipping on the skin of his neck and pinching his nipple lightly.

Ps :: Oh well I'm glad you had at least some good days in college. It will be all good pudding!! Love you!! Talk soon my dear ::kiss:: ::huggle::
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 15:24

" Hum... You're obsessed! " I laughed before blushing as Tom moved over me with a smirk, " Hey... Don't look at me like this! " I said while he grabbed my wrists to make me lie back on the bed, then kissed me for few seconds and then I felt that he holded my hands with one hand, the other one slidding under my t-shirt as Tom kissed and sucked on my neck, " Umm... "

I let out a little moan, tilting my hand while whining as he pinched my nipple, still suckong on the skin of my neck.

" It's unfair...! " I replied as he asked me if it was still no sex.

I whined again, wrigling lightly. It was obviously unfair. How was I supposed to defend myself when he was holding me like this?... Okay, I could push him away, but still. I pushed him away -without hurting him- with my knees, chuckling before moaning lightly.

" Yeah... still no sex! " I smiled big, flushing.

Ps :: Yeah xD Why aren't you onliiiine x.x
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug - 9:47

Bill complained that it was unfair that I could hold him down and that there was nothing that he could do about it. I just chuckled as I continued to kiss him but I could feel him squirm under me and try to get out of my hold. He managed to get his knees on my chest and push me off him. I knelf in front of him, looking at him with a light sad face. He was smlining and flushing as he told me that there would still be no sex. I looked away for a second and sighed sadly. I slid backwards and sat at the edge of the bed m back facing BIll.

He really knew how to push my buttons and tease me. I wouldn't have minded too much if it was just out of the blue but the fact that he had suggested it and promised it was what annoyed me. "Whatever," I sighed, "So what are we gonna do then?" I asked.

I kicked my legs soflty as the hung from the bed looking down at the floor.

PS:: Did you get my email Smile))
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug - 17:48

Tom moved away form me, sitting at the edge at the bed and then I looked at him, rubbing the back of my neck while moving behind him on my four paws, kissing his neck once.

" I was kidding ", I whined, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, licking his ear lobe a little, " I wanted to tease you... " I replied, stroking the top of his chest lightly with my fingertips.

I sat behind him, slidding my legs on each sides of Tom as I kept my arms around him, rubbing my nose on his neck.

" Tooommiii ", I chuckled, slipping one hand under his t-shirt to stroke his stomach, " I Love you... " I whispered in his ear.

Ps :: Aw... I didn't see it =/ Well now yeah XD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug - 13:34

I felt the bed move and Bill crawl up behind me as he kissed the back of my neck. He told me he was kidding and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I hummed as he nipped at my ear and stroked my chest through my t-shirt. "Yeah well that's mean," I said with a soft chuckled as I tilted my head a little to make room for Bill's nibbling. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I put my hands on his knees stroking them softly. I felt something soft on my neck and then Bill called my name. Before I could answer him I felt a breath on my ear and he told me that he loved me. I chuckled and turned to look at him,

Our noses were touching lightly and I smiled at him. "I love you too," I hummed pressing my lips to his.

I put my hands around my back and felt Bill's waist holding it a little as I kissed him softly. "How long moooooore?" I whined asking about when I could kiss him properly.

PS:: Squiggles!! I'll be back online soooooooon!! heehee!! I bet you didn't even miss me! Pfff" TT_TT Hahaha!! Love you!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep - 22:14

I smiled against his neck when he tilted his neck to make room for my kisses, then he turned his face to be able to press his lips against mines and then I smiled more, making pression with my lips to kiss him. Then I heard him whine and he asked how long more we would have to kiss without the tongue. I chuckled a little, stroking his chin and jaw with my fingertips, wincing lightly because of my wounds.

" Hum... I Love you? " I said with a little chuckle, moving my legs away to make Tom lie down beside me and then I climbed on top of him.

I bend down lightly, kissing his neck while slipping my hands under his t-shirt to stroke his muscles. I presses my lips against his neck to suck at the skin a little, pinching his nipples a bit for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8