x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 15:46

When we got home Bill suggested that he didn't want to go to the restaurant anymore. Instead he wanted to do a sexy photoshoot. I looked at him a little funny and smiled lissing his lips a little.

"Alright, they better be hot," I chuckled.

We left the car and Bill dragged me into the house. He ran off to get changed and I laughed shaking my head before going into the sitting room. I listened to make sure Bill was upstairs and I lift my shirt looking at the tattoo on my back in the mirror. It was absolutely perfect. Thank God I had brought that picture with me.

The word were perfect and the picture was just beautiful. I just wondered why it had to be so damn painful. I lowered my shirt and bit my lip thinking of And's piercing. He was really a crazy bastard. I would never ever do that!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 16:44

As I entered my room, I grabbed a bag and placed it on the bed before searching for some clothes that Tom might find sexy and raised my eyebrows when I found out some clothes that weren't mines. I holded them up, chuckling before wondering if Tom would like them. I hummed, picking other clothes too to put them in the bag, then went inside of the bathroom to wear some more extravagant makeup.

I worked on it for around 30 minutes before going out of the bathroom, going inside the room of Tom and grabbed my new boots and my black gloves, smiling big. I keept my skinny dark black pants while pulling off my shirt and putted on my boots and the gloves before grabbing the eyeliner to look at the mirror and then drawed some designs on my left shoulder. I nibbled at my lips, looking at my makeup's bag and chuckled, picking up some sparkles to put them on my shoulders, neck and some on my chest before grabbing the bag of clothes, my big camera and went downstairs.

I turned down llightly the lights, placing the bag on the floor while walking inside of the living room with a smirk, standing near Tom.

'' Hey '', I said with a wink, '' Go get ready '', I chuckled before sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 16:58

I took the plastic wrap and bandages off the tattoo and looked at it. I wasn't bleeding and that was good because the tattoo guy said it might. I smiled as I put my shirt back down and made a face as the material touched my back. It felt a little weird but I could get over it. I waited for a while wonder what the heck Bill was doing.

Eventually he came back in. I turned and looked at him dropping my jaw at the sight of him. I couldn't speak. The clothes and boots and gloves and make up and everything were just utter sexy. He said something about me getting ready and I had no idea what he was talking about. There was no way in hell I could look even half as good as he was.

I opened and closed my mouth and eyes not able to say anything or even move. God he was hot. I think he was just teasing me, just because I couldn't kiss him. He was doing it on purpose.

Eventually I was able to say something. "Holy fuck Bill!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 17:47

I smiled more as I saw the reaction of Tom, then chuckled while grabbing his arm to pull at him in front of me, placing my hands on his hips. I moved him more close to me, sticking out my tongue to let him see my piercing and stroked near his crotch with my palms above the material of his pants, chuckling.

'' I'm fine? '' I asked him as he yelled only two words, '' But go get ready Tom! I wanna take picture '', I chuckled before pushing him away lightly, crossing my arms.

I had other clothes to try on, and I hoped Tom wouldn't say it was ugly. Of course if he wasn't liking them I would change myself quick. I nibbled on my lips, looking up at him with a eyebrow raised.

'' So? '' I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 17:55

Bill rubbed his hand against my crotch and I whined a little, moving back. Bill wanted me to get ready but I didn't what he wanted me to do. He pushed me away a little putting his hands right over the tattoo.

"Gah ow!" I gasped, coving my mouth quickly.

I turned to look at him and chuckled trying to pretend like nothing happened. "What do you want me to do to get ready?"

I could only feel a little stinging from the tattoo so it didn't hurt anymore, just when Bill had pushed on it. I hope he didn't ask about it, it was not the way I wanted him to find out about it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 19:21

I chuckled as Tom moved away from me before I pushed him to go get ready, but he gasped lightly of pain and I raised my eyebrows. I wasn't that strong, was I?

'' I'm sorry, did I hurt you?? '' I asked him while blinking, '' But go get ready!! '' I said waving for him to leave the room before turning on the tv to watch it.

I hummed, knowing I would pick one of the frozen pizza to put it in the oven and that would be our dinner.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 19:37

Bill asked if he'd hurt me and I just shook my head as he yelled for me to get ready.

HOW WILL I GET READY!? was all I could think.

I left the room and stood there nibbling my lips and scratching me neck. Get ready, get ready? What the hell was I supposed to do.

I turned around again poking my head back into the room.

"Eh Bill? What do you want me to do?" I asked.

If he didn't tell me this time I might just strangle him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 19:48

I chuckled as Tom leaved the room before peeking his head inside once to ask me how I wanted him to get ready. I laughed a moment, blowing a kiss for him.

'' Go make you more sexy... for me please! '' I pouted with a smile.

I looked at my nails with a frown, trying to see if I would need another manucure this week, seeming I had one almost 1 month ago.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 20:02

I nodded still confused as I left the room and walked upstairs. More sexy? What can I do to be more sexy? Suddenly I realized what I could do. I ran into my room and looked for the bag that I hadn't used since I brought it home. Inside were the clothes that Bill had bought me, the tight ones. Those would work. I also found a pair of my "hot" boxers that I thought Bill would like on me.

I pulled off my clothes and put on the tight ones looking in the mirror. You could see my abs and muscles through the shirt and I winced a little. So tight. I chuckled a bit and found a cap and headband that matched. I smirked and fixed myself. Before going downstairs.

Spoiler:

I poked my head into the sitting room and smirked.

"Hey I'm back Bill," I chuckled walking in.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 20:21

I was still watching tv as Tom walked upstairs to go get ready and I chuckled, looking at the sparkles on my chest and smiled when I realised I was lightly more fat than before. Maybe it was the fact that I was less nervous with Tom than at my house with my brother.

I heard Tom coming back downstairs and few seconds later he was inside the room with me, smirking as he aid he was back. I took a deep breath, groaning in the back of my throat as I saw that he was wearing the clothes I had choosed for him the other day. I stood up quickly to go hug him tightly, slidding my fingers along his jaw and chest, then at his abs, nibbling my lips.

'' You're perfect '', I whined, trying to not get an erection, '' Who start first? '' I asked him while looking at his throat and his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 20:27

I winced as Bill hugged me. He kept squeezing the tattoo and it hurt. BUt I smiled as I saw Bill looking at me and biting his lips. He said I was perfect. I kissed his lips and stroked his face as he asked who would go first. I had no idea what he wanted to do so me going first would be horrible.

I chuckled and looked at him. "You go first, this I want to see," I chuckled.

I moved away from him looking at him again and biting my lips. He really was super sexy.

"So um, what do we do now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 20:58

I pecked at Tom's lips once while he said that he wanted me to go first and I smiled big, nodding while g over my camera to handle it to Tom. I moved back, makingf him go over the couch, then I spreaded my legs while standing up straight and tilted my head lightly down. Raising one eyebrow, I smirked a little with one hand near my crotch and my free one on the side of my neck.

'' You can take picture, I'll do some positions! '' I giggled before smirking again, not moving to let Tom take pictures.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 21:07

I sat on the couch as Bill gave me his camera. He moved a little and put himself into a position. He was actually unbelievably hot right now. I nodded when he said to take pictures and he did a pose. He grabbed his crotch and I looked at him smirking and licking my lips.

I wondered who was going to get hard first as we were doing this. Bill stayed still while I took the picture. I took a couple from different angles to find the best one.

"You should be a model Bill," I said licking my lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 21:22

I kept smirking as Tom took several pictures before telling me that I should be a model. I flushed lightly, relaxing my body as I stroked my hair around my face and chuckled, shrugging lightly.

'' They wouldn't take me as a top model... '' I mumbled before doing another pose.

I flexed my leg a little, moving out my hip on the same side and then tilted my head lightly back while looking at Tom with a grin. I placed my hands on my hips, narrowing my eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 21:29

Bill changed his position and flushed when I said the he should be a model. He said that they wouldn't take him as one and I frowned.

"Why not, I think you would be perfect, you've got a great body and you are beautiful," I told him holding the camera up to my eye again.

Bill got into his next pose, fixing himself perfectly and I smirked taking the pictures again. Doing the same as the first time making the in all different angles.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul - 9:57

I chuckled lightly as Tom said I was beautiful and I took another pose after many pictures. I went over the couch to sit on it, spreading my legs while turning my face on the left, looking at Tom with mouth half openned and placed one hand near my head as the other one rested on my hip.

'' After this one we'll do some with you too... '' I chuckled before openning my mouth half again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul - 10:40

Bill changed his position when I was done taking the photos. He went to the couch and all I could do was look at him with my mouth open. He was actually just amazingly sexy. After he was in his position he told me that after his he would take some photo's of me, I hummed a little not too sure about posing for pictures.

I took the photos of him, again in a few different angles before lowering the camera and looking though the ones I had taken. He would make a great model. I would love for some model agency to see them.

I looked at Bill biting my figuring it was my turn now. "I've no idea what to do you know," I said to him, "I'm not model "sexy".
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug - 10:08

I chuckled as Tom said he wasn't a mode 'sexy', then I walked over him wrap my arms around his shoulders, nibbling on his lower lip.

'' But you're sexy, it shouldn't be a problem... '' I murmured as I grabbed the camera away from his hands, placing on the little table, '' I'll make you take a pose, okay? '' I smiled before placing his own hand on his left hip, then his other hand on his second hips while placing his thump between the edge of his pants and his skin, '' Now you'll pull this side of your pants down! It'll be really nice. And... and you could do your smile? '' I asked, smiling lightly, '' You know? Like... a smirk? '' I asked him.

I grabbed the camera, smiling still while looking at Tom.

'' You're ready? '' I questioned him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug - 10:28

Bill chuckled and wrapped his arms around my shoulder making me wince again. I really should tell him to save on all the pain. He nibbled my lip and I smiled as he told me that at least I was sexy. At least...pff! He took the camera off of me and put it down before telling me that he would make me take a pose.

He put my hands on my hips and looped my thumbs into the belt loops. I stood with my legs kind of apart and pulled the jeans down on one side. Bill told me I should smirk and I just chuckled.

"You know I would only do this in front of you," I said looking at him and laughing.

I licked my lips a little and put on the expression he wanted smirking a little dipping my head down a little but looking up my eyes and raising my eyebrow.

Bill asked me if I was ready and I chuckled a little.

"Yeah," I hummed and looked as took the camera not moving.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug - 10:58

I nibbled at my lips as Tom finally take the pose correctly, moving down his face to look up at me with a smirk. I flushed a little, finding him extremely hot acting like this and holded up the camera to take a first picture.

'' Hm... ''

I walked in front of him, looking at his chest, his throat and his lips before looking in his eyes with a little pout.

'' It's too hard! '' I whined lightly while brushing his lips with mines and then moved away to take few other pictures.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug - 20:44

Bill looked at me for a long while before taking the picture. I was wondering what was taking him so long before he put doen the camera. He walked up to the and looked me up and down, humming a little. Bill whined that it was too hard lightly pressing his lips against mine before moving away taking more pictures.

When he was done I chuckled and looked at him. "What's too hard?" I asked chuckling, "I'll do my own pose this time."

I grabbed the rim of my hat at the corner with my right hand tilting my head to the side. I looped my hand into my belt loop and pulled the pants down a little bit. I bit my lower lip staring at Bill smirking a little standing with my legs lightly apart.

"Is this good?" I asked licking my lips before biting it again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Aug - 12:53

I made a little pouting face when Tom asked me why it was so hard and I shrugged.

'' To not touch you... You're sexy! '' I chuckled before nodding when he said that he'll do one of his own pose.

I looked at him when he asked me if it was good and I gasped very lightly, taking a step forward before moving back, holding up the camera.

'' Yes, it's nice... '' I replied before taking some pictures.

I just wanted to give him many pecks on the lips and hug him all the time and... and have sex, Jesus! I took a little breath, calming down as I kept taking pictures.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Aug - 13:04

I chuckled a little when Bill said that it was hard not to touch me because I was sexy. I'm glad he found me as sexy as I found him. When I had gotten into the pose Bill gasped a little saying it was alright before starting to take the pictures.

When he was done I moved position so it looked like I was taking my t-shirt off flashing my abs to Bill with a little smirk on my face as I did it. I could be a model one day maybe!

"I'm looking forward to four days time when I can kiss you!" I chuckled as I kept the pose for Bill to take the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Aug - 15:27

After I had take the pictures, Tom said something and I chuckled while looking at him doing another pose. I nibbled at my lips as he acted like he was pulling off his t-shirt, then purred from the back of my throat silently before taking few pictures of him. I walked over him to take close up pictures, then bend down lightly to press my lips delicately on his abs, kissing them twice before standing up again.

'' I want you '', I whined, tilting my head back once before walking away again, '' I wanna take pictures with you... Do you have the... thing where we can fix the camera on top of it? '' I asked him, sitting on the couch.

I didn't know the right word for this thing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Aug - 17:09

I could see Bill nibble his lips before taking the pictures of me with my shirt up a little.He stopped after a while and walked towards me taking more pictures, just close up. After a couple of pictures Bill lowered the camera and bent down kissing my stomach a couple of times. I smirked and stroked his face. He stood up and whined that he wanted me.

"You can have me whenever!" I hummed biting my lips.

Bill suggested that we take some pictures together so he asked if I had a tripod for the camera. I nodded and chuckled a little getting one out from the cupboard. i handed it to Bill and watched as he put it together. I decided I was gonna suggest a pose where Bill would find the tattoo, but I was gonna wait and see what Bill's idea of poses were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next