x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Aug - 21:23

I smiled as Tom stroked my face before I asked him for a tripod, then he picked it up to handle it to me. I smiled, fixing the camera before grabbing Tom's hands in mines, pressing my lips on his without doing anything else and moved them away.

'' Hm... It's officialy hard to resist... '' I whined very lightly, stroking Tom's lips a little with my fingers before walking over the living room table and made Tom lie on it, '' Okay, don't move! I'll make the camera taking many pictures, like around 40 in 5 minutes, like this we'll have a bit of time to change position '', I chuckled while fixing the camera and came back quickly near Tom.

I climbed on the bed, walking on four above Tom while looking at the camera who was beside us and bited down on my lower lip, bending my back with a hand on Tom's stomach.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Aug - 22:01

Bill fixed the camera and came over to me looking at me a little. He grabbed my hands and pressed his lips to mine for a couple of seconds before pulling away saying I was officially hard to resist. As if he wasn't. Bill pushed me down on the table and I winced as my back hit the wood. I lifted myself up with my elbows so as to take the weight off it.

I watched as BIll climbed over me putting his hand on my chest and flushing a little as he looked at the camera. I knew he wanted to pose for the camera but I wanted him to see something different when he looked at this picture. I wanted him to see how I looked at him.

"Hey BIll..." I called and he looked, I smiled and looked into his eyes "I love you."

Suddenly the camera started flashing.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug - 8:43

I managed to find a position before Tom called my name and I looked at him with a smile as he told me that he Loved me. I stroked his face with my free hand -the one that wasn't on his chest- and then the camera started flushing. I bend down to press my lips on his, only kissing him without my tongue as I stroked his chest above the clothe, moving my lips over his neck where I started to suck at the skin.

'' I Love you too... '' I murmured against it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug - 12:27

BIll kissed me lightly as the camera kept flashing and stroked his sides as he murmured that he loved me too. I bit my lip a little dropping my head back lightly.

"Anh..Bill..." I whispered as he sucked on my neck, "Stop."

I pushed him away lightly and smiled stroking his face. "I'm gonna get hard..."

The camera stopped flashing and I looked over to it. Those would be some very interesting photos, and I was actually quite excited to see them. I slid him off me and sat up. "I wanna do something else first, then we can do whatever you want," I smirked.

I stood up and moved the table out of the way. "Set the camera to automatic again," I told him. When he did it I stood sideways and told him to stand behind me. I grabbed his arms wrapping them around my waist.

"Ok, I want you take off my shirt, but ONLY when the camera starts flashing ok?" I told him.

I would get his reaction on camera and he would find out about the tattoo at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug - 16:14

I smiled big as Tom told me that he would get hard if I was keeping sucking his neck, then kissed the skin once before we stood up when the camera stopped to flash.

'' Okay... '' I replied while hugging him lightly and he asked me to go turn on the camera again.

I nodded walking over it to set it to automatic before Tom made me go behind him to wrap my arms around his waist. I smiled, kissing his neck while nodding at his explaination. I waited for few seconds before the camera started flashing again and I lifted up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug - 16:22

I bit my lip smiling as I felt Bill lifting up my shirt. I wondered what his face would be like when he saw it. Suddenly it hit me of what might happen if Bill didn't like it. I tried to think through what I could do if he didn't but I couldn't think of anything. There wasn't anything I could do if he didn't like it, I was stuck with it. But I liked it...at least.

I felt my shirt lift up and I bit my lips nercously.

Please like it, please like it...."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug - 16:39

I lifted up the t-shirt before throwing it away and noticed the drawing, raising my eyebrows and looking at it wide eyed. Since when did Tom had this tattoo? I gasped while noticing it was my face and read the text above it, smiling before making Tom around, pressing my lips on his.

'' You're crazy! '' I laughed, hugging him tightly around the neck to not touch his back before kissing his lips many times, smiling big, '' I Love you for Ever too '', I chuckled, stroking his face with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug - 16:52

Bill gasped and I closed my eyes tight. Does he like it?! Bill spun me around and kissed me. My whole body relaxed when he told me that I was crazy. I unclenched my hands that I didn't know I was holding. I smiled kissing him back a little and chuckled.

"Crazy about you," I hummed.

Bill grabbed me and hugged me making sure not to touch my back now. He kissed me over and over telling me that he loved me forever too. He stroked my face and I put my hand on his stroking that.

"I really do have you forever now," I told him kissing his lips once, "As the beautiful sexy guy in front of me, and later in many many years as the angel by my side. You'll let me be your angel too right?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 10:08

I smiled as Tom stroked my hand who was on his face with his, then he said he was crazy about me. I told him that I loved him for ever too, and he replied that he had me for ever now before asking me if I would let him be my angel later. I nodded quickly, toghtenning my hold around his neck with my arms before kissing his lips once, using only my lips to kiss him for one minute. I pulled away quickly, resting my forehead against his while stroking his face still with one hand.

'' It's really hard to not kiss you properly '', I chuckled, kissing his lips once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 11:02

Bill pressed his lips onto mine for a minute and it felt a little weird to not be able to kiss him properly. It was like we were just standing there touching lips. I chuckled a little when he told me it was hard to not kiss me properly.

"I know," I told him pecking his lips once, "It hard for me too. And I remember when you wouldn't let me do it at all!"

I looked at him with a smirk and picked him up to cradle him in my arms and carried him to the couch. I sat down and put Bill across my lap kissing his lips again once.

"Let's look at the photo's," I told him, then looked to the camera.

I knew they would be amazing. The one's with Bill in them at least. Bill always looked amazing and having him captured like that on film was great. I knew he didn't want me to show anyone but I wanted to show them to a modeling agency at some point. They would love him. He had become more full, he wasn't as scrawny as before, though it was surprising because even though there was lots of stress with Steeven at his house, there wasn't a whole lack of it here. We had had a hell of a stressful few days. I didn't think about that anymore though. I had him to myself everything was fine and despite an injury to my hand it was fine. Though the bandage would make me look so tough in the photos.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 11:42

I smiled to Tom when he said I wasn't letting him kissing me before, then I let out a yelp as he pulled me over the couch on his laps and pecked my lips once. I chuckled, stroking his face.

'' But... I'm shy with the people I don't know '' I said while nodding when he said to look at the pictures we had took.

I rested my head against his, stroking his chest with my fingertips as I watched the pictures with Tom, then after some of them, I pressed my lips on Tom's neck, nibbling lightly on the skin as I slipped one hand under his t-shirt to stroke the skin, humming.

'' You're so hot '', I mumured, pressing my entire body against his and then nibbled on his lips.

Watching all those pictures with Tom beside me had turned me lighty warm right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 13:44

Bill told me that he was shy around the people he didn't know and I scoffed. "Yeah right!" I laughed, "Remember what happened first time Gavin was here! You weren't shy at all then!" I winked at him and kissed his forehead. We looked through the photos for a while and I couldn't help but smirk at the ones of Bill by himself. He was so damn sexy.

Bill moved to the pictures of us together and I smiled when I saw the one where I told him that I love him. It was really sweet. There were some funny ones where we both had weird faces but they were hot in general. Bill, who was still sitting in my lap, had stopped looking at the photos and was softly kissing my chest sliding his hand under my shirt.

He pushed himself against me and mumbled that I was hot as he nibbled on my lips. I chuckled and kissed him lightly before pulling away. I pouted a little looking at him. "I keep going to kiss you properly but then I remember I can't..." I said, "But I want to so bad...!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 15:53

I chuckled as Tom pouted, saying he wanted to kiss me so badly too and I kissed his lips still, humming.

'' I don't want my tongue to get infected '', I chuckled again, still stroking his chest from under his t-shirt, '' You really don't want me with muscles? '' I asked him curiously, lifting my arms while forcing my muscles, laughing.

I wrapped them around Tom's neck, resting my foreheand against his before kissing his lips softly, then slipped a hand on his left cheek to stroke his lips with my thumb.

'' I really want to do it... '' I mumbled, '' We could buy some... You know, poppers... '' I said flushing lightly, then rubbed my nose against his.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 17:27

Bill just chuckled when I complained about not being able to kiss him. He told me he didn't want to get his tongue infected and I pouted again crossing my arms huffing. "Stupid tongue..." I murmured then chuckled when he kissed my lips.

He kept stroking my chest and I felt his hands run along my muscles. He pulled his arms out and held them up trying to flex what little muscle he had. When he asked if I would like him with muscles all I could do was laugh. I poked his non existent muscles and rolled my eyes. "You'd look weird with muscles. I love you the way you are," I mumbled before I kisses him lightly.

Bill wrapped his arms around my neck resting his forehead against me kissing me and stroking my cheek. I raised my eyebrow a little shocked when I heard what Bill said next. I saw him flush and chuckled a little, smirking. "You're really sure?" I asked to be certain. "Where do you get them anyway? And how do you use them? Do we both need to take it? Where did you find out about them?!" All I could do was ask questions I was that surprised.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 23:29

I looked wide eyed at him with a smile, pushing him on the shoulder lightly after he told me that I would look weird with muscles.

'' Hey!! '' I laughed, '' I would be damn.hot.sexy.and.cool! With muscles!! '' I replied, moving my face near his, '' You would be just jalous! '' I whispered while chuckling.

Then I talked about having sex with poppers as I was rubbing my nose against Tom's one. He asked me many questions about those things I nibbled at my lips a little, chuckling still.

'' We can find them in a sex shop... You must open it on a enough spaced area to let the liquid go in the air, then it... it... um... relax our muscles... '' I flushed, stroking Tom's lips with my thumb, '' But it's making both of us all calm and... great... Not making us horny like hell! But... eh... You know, we can have an... hard thing for more long and have a bigger... orgasm... '' I brushed hard, chuckling a little, '' And I found... about these in internet... I wanted to find something that might help me! '' I mumbled, hugging him more tightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 11:01

Bill laughed and punched me a little saying that he would look awesome with muscles and that I would just be jealous. I rolled my eyes and lifted up my arms to flex my muscles. "Jealous? With these guns? I don't think so..." I chuckled and kissed his nose a little.

Then for the next few minutes I sat in stunned silence as Bill answered each one of my questions one after the other. I just kind of stared at him with wide eyes for a few minutes. He really did his research. He knew a hell of a lot about these "popper" things. The most knowledge I had was their name, and that I only learnt by accident when I was on the internet surfing around.

Bill had obviously been very interested in these for quite a while. I wonder when he first started think about them. He must really want to have sex quite badly.

I smiled at him and stroked his face kissing him softly. "You're really ready yeah?" I asked to be 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 11:14

I laughed loud as Tom flexed his muscles, saying he wouldn't be jealous of me.

'' Okay, you're right you wouldn't be jealous and I looove your muscles '', I chuckled, kissing one of his arms to joke, then kissed his lips once, '' Though... Aren't you getting less muscled since 2 weeks? You didn't worked out since we're togheter '', I chuckled.

Then Tom asked me about those poppers and I tried to explain him what they were, and then he stroked my face, asking me if I was really ready. I nodded, flushing a little as I kissed him softly back.

'' I am... '' I smiled, '' Heh... Tom? Do you think one day you'll wanna try it too?... Under? '' I questionned him as I wrapped my arms around his neck again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 11:28

Bill kissed my arm and then my lips before mentioning that I may have lost some muscles due to not working out for the past two weeks while we were together. I flexed my arms again and frowned.

Damn...He was right...

I sighed a little a looked at him. "I gotta go back to the gym," I hummed, "You'll come with me though right?" I wanted to go but that was an hour away from Bill everyday and that just didn't sound too appealing at all.

Bill nodded and kissed me back softly saying that he was definitely sure he was ready after I had asked him. Then he asked a question that made me stop. Bill wanted to be...on top?! I had never even thought about that before. I had always assumed it would be me on the top and I looked at him nervously biting my lips.

"Um..." I hummed still nibbling at the skin, "I'm not really sure BIll, I've never thought about it...I mean, um...I dunno."

I really hadn't a clue. I didn't know if I would feel comfortable with it. I mean, I had never tried it so I was sure. I looked at Bill and stroked his cheeks softly with my thumb. "I don't think I'll like but, we will see how you go for your first time with those things and if they work well we can try. I don't know if I'll like it, but we can try..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 12:01

I laughed again when Tom said he would go back to the gym, then he asked me if I would come and I nodded quickly.

'' Oh yes!! Like this I'll see my awesome young man working out! That could be hot. '' I chuckled.

Then we both talked about my first time, and I smiled to Tom when he said that we could try for me to be on top.

'' If you won't like it, then we won't do it again '', I said while kissing his lips once, '' But... Yeah, I'm really ready... '' I murmured, stroking his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 12:29

I laughed when Bill said that it might be hot to see me work out and I laughed a little looking at him. "I don't think you're gonna like it. It's sweaty and hot and smelly and grunting. It's not very attractive," I told him.

When I told Bill that I would try being on the bottom he seemed fairly happy about it. I didn't think Bill had ever wondered about being on top but if he wanted it so bad I would try it for him. I smiled and kissed him when he told me that if I didn't like it we wouldn't have to do it again. I smiled to myself and guessed that I wouldn't like it at all.

Bill assured me that he was really ready and I bit down on my lip so as not to kiss him properly. Damn that stupid tongue piercing!

"We'll go get some tomorrow if you want," I said stroking his face and hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 12:38

'' Maybe it's sweaty and smeeling poo, but seeing my little boyfriend forcing to light weight and other stuffs would be hot! '' I laughed, poking his nose lightly, '' OH!! Does it have a um... Sauna in the gym!? '' I squealed, '' It's supposed to have one like others have it!! '' I said quickly, smiling big.

Going in swim suit in a sauna with Tom could be nice to do once in our life.

We then talked about poppers, ect.

'' Um... We can go tomorrow, you sure?? '' I smiled big, letting him hug me, '' Hey, do you have a favourite costume that you would like to see on me? I like cosplay, so eh... It could be fun wearing some '', I chuckled, '' Though I'dl have to find a job first... '' I frowned, thinking while stroking Tom's shoulder with my fingertips unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 13:11

Bill insisted that seeing me would be hot so I just nodded and chuckled. I was a little nervous to work out in front of him. I didn't know why but it felt that I had to do awesome for him. He asked if there was a sauna and I nodded, "Of course and a hot tub and steam room," I said winking at him. If anything was going to be hot at the gym it would be sitting in the hot tub or sauna with Bill.

BIll as if I was sure that we could go get the popper and I nodded. He also ask if there was any costume that I'd like to see Bill in and I looked at him chuckling. "I keep forgetting that you're a pervert," I said kissing his lips. "We'll see when we get to the shop."

I was looking forward to finally being able to sleep with Bill. I wasn't too sure how to do it without being able to kiss him properly but we would get through it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 13:26

I smiled big as Tom answered me that there was a hot tub and a steam room too.

'' Great!! So I'll watch you working out for like 30 minutes, then I'll go in the hot tub cuz' it'll be too much hard to see you lift those things '', I chuckled.

What? I didn't liked sports or forcing too much, so watching Tom doing those things would make me tired. I needed some relaxing moments.

'' Hm... And after the gym, I'll do some ice cream by myself! I saw out to make it at tv '', I smiled, pecking at Tom's lips.

(...)

'' Hey!! '' I laughed when he said I was a pervert, '' I am not!! ...Okay, I am, but only a little bit. '' I said before smiling when Tom said that we would see when we'll get to the shop, '' Why don't we go now, hm?? '' I asked him, '' It's only 8pm... It's open until midnight! '' I smiled, hugging him more.

Me, obsessed with sex? Naahhh...
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 13:50

When Bill mentioned that he would need to relax after watching me work out I rolled my eyes. He would be no good in the gym. At least I'd have someone to share the shower with me. I chuckled and wondered what he'd say if I suggested that but I left it for the minute.

What made me laugh was when Bill asked if we couldn't go to the sex shop now. He so was a pervert, and a big one! No matter what he said. I laughed and hugged him tight kissing the top of my head. "Alright my little pervert, we can go to the shop tonight," I said kissing his nose. If I didn't know any better I would say that boy is more obsessed with sex that I was. "Alright," I grunted standing up. "I can go dressed like this, you might need to change though."

I pulled him to the stairs and pushed him a little to go up and hurry up and get changed. As he went up I called him for a second. "Hey Bill, at the gym..." I started, "You'll be my shower buddy right?" I winked at him with a big smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 14:00

'' Ah yesss!! '' I said when Tom accepted to go to the sex shop tonight, '' I'll let you pay though '', I said with a smirk before pecking his lips once, '' I don't have money left... '' I chuckled awkwardly.

Then we both stand up and Tom pushed me over the stairs, saying that I would have to get dressed. I stuck out my tongue before wincing.

'' Pfft!! You don't want the other looking at me?? '' I laughed before rushing upstairs, turning around as Tom called me, '' Hm? What?? Shower?? Huh... Okay... but no dirty things in the gym! '' I flushed while going inside our room.

I pulled off my boots and put on a skiny black jeans with a belt with many little fake diamonds on it before pulling on a tank top, purple one, and then a jacket. I came back downstairs, pecking at Tom's lips once after he had put on his shirt.

'' Okay, we can go! '' I smiled before taking my car's keys, walking outside to get in the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next