x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 17:14

I smiled when Bill agreed to be my shower buddy in the gym then pouted when he said there was to be no dirty stuff there. I didn't say anything because he ran off to get changed, but I was sure going to. I can't have Bill naked and wet in front of me and just look at him!! That was crazy talk! I wanted to jump him when he was fully clothed let alone naked and soapy and wet and...I had to stop because I realized I was nearly drooling.

I grabbed my shirt to put it back on and smiled a little. I saw myself in the mirror and looked at my reflection. You could see my chest better in this shirt and I smiled. I could get used to this. I might wear this shirt more often. I wasn't too sure about the pants and I pulled at the crotch. Maybe if they were one size bigger.

Bill finally came down kissed me on the lips grabbing his keys and going out to the car. I walked to the door and stood there, pouting. "I'm not coming until you promise at least SOME dirty things at the gym!" I whined pretending to be a child.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 17:25

When we got into the car, my jaw nearly dropped and I looked at him, flushing.

'' No! No dirty things out there... I mean... There's people Tom! '' I whispered, looking around as the windows were down, '' Only when we'll get home. Anyway, just sit and like this we'll be able to drive over the shop '', I chuckled, turning on the car.

I had accepted to go to the gym and be his partner of shower, but doing... things there... I shuddered.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug - 17:39

I got in still pouting and closed the door. I crossed my arms and looked at Bill sticking out my tongue. "But you'll be wet and naked and it's not fair!" I said still pouting closing the door and crossing my arms again. It's not like we'll be doing anything in front of people, the showers are covered! And not a lot...kissing touching..." I told him, "I can't look at you naked and just stand there!"

I pouted, sticking out my tongue and huffing playfully. I didn't know if Bill was gonna give but I was sure gonna try. Bill had started driving and I looked at the trees go past. I wondered how he even knew where this shop was. Had he been there before? He really must have done his research!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug - 9:02

I kept flushing as Tom told me that he couldn't stand beside me when I would be naked and wet, and then I gave a peek over him.

'' But... Tom there'll be many guys in the shower place..! '' I blushed, '' A-and beside I can't kiss! '' I said while starting to drive.

I chuckled lightly, trying to stop from blushing but I guessed I wasn't able to. After approximately 15 minutes, I parked the car in front of the sex shop, flushing again. I really wan't able to stop from turning all red. Anyway, I looked at Tom lightly with a smile, then went out of the car, waiting near the door of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug - 9:48

Bill complained that there would be too many people in the locker room where the showers were and then he said that he wouldn't be able to kiss anywany and I looked at him still pouting. "You're looking for excuses!" I whined still pouting heavily. I was going to get him to play in the shower. He didn't know it yet but he wouldn't be able to resist me either. I mean he was all over me before when we were taking the pictures and I still had all my clothes on. I would also be wet and hot and naked. Bill obviously didn't think about that.

After a little while we arrived outside the shop and I looked at Bill who was blushing and chuckling. He may be a pervert but he was a shy one. He got out of the car walking over to the shop and I followed him. I had been to this shop a couple o times before with some of my girlfriends to buy "toys" with them. It was an odd experience. I did enjoy the costumes sometimes though.

I stopped beside Bill and took his hand smiling at him. "C''mon, this was your idea!" I said laughing and walking in.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug - 10:51

Tom said I was looking for excuses and I rolled my eyes.

'' No! I'm just... beeing realistic... '' I mumbled and we finally arrive at the sex shop after 15 minutes.

I went out of the car, waiting for Tom who come beside me to grab my hand in his and then he laughed at me, saying it was my idea.

'' Heh... S-So what?? '' I mumbled as we entered the shop and I looked away from the lady at the counter quickly, not wanting her to see me, '' Hey Tom...? Can you... ask for the popper...? I don't wanna go ask for it... '' I said flushing before walking over the costumes, '' AH! No way! Look! '' I quickly said, pointing the hamster costume and I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug - 11:10

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Realistic my ass..." We walked in and all of a sudden Bill became even shyer. He asked me to buy the poppers because he was to scared to ask for them. I grunted playfully and chuckled as he made himself scarce behind the costumes. Before I went to the counter Bill pointed at a hamster costume laughing and I looked at it wide eyed laughing too as I went to the counter to ask the lady.

I stood at the counter and she smiled at me. "Buying presents for our girlfriends are we?" she asked with a small giggle.

I looked down then back at her chuckle. "Eh, no actually, he's my boyfriend..." I said quietly.

She laughed a little and leaned forward whispering to me. "That's even better!"

I looked at her shocked but pleasantly surprised. Heh...yeah..." I bit my lip a little looking around me.

"So what can I do for you love?" she asked tapping her finger on the counter a little.

I had forgotten for a second that I was meant to ask for something but then it came back to me. "Oh! Oh yeah, Mr. Shy over there wanted to come in to get um...popper? But he was too shy ask," I told her rolling my eyes.

"Oh I see..." she winked and handed me two little yellow bottles. "The effects of one just last a few minutes, crack two..."

I looked at the small bottle and nodded. "Yeah...Thanks..." I nodded at her and she winked at me again turning back to do what she was doing.

I kept looking at the bottles as I walked over to Bill. "Hey, I got them."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug - 11:19

Tom laughed at the costume before walking over the counter and I heard him telling I was 'Mr.Shy'... I huffed, walking around the shop a little, blushing as I was seeing so many sex toys, costumes and accessories, then noticed a litte thing that I recognized. The thing that had put in my...! I blushed hard, not wanting to do this experience again before a while and then I heard Tom saying he had the little bottles. I turned around, smiling a bit before pulling at him over the costumes.

'' So heh... We look for a costume or no? '' I asked him, looking throught the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug - 11:51

Bill grabbed me pulling me over to the costumes and ask if we were going to get a costume. I shrugged looking around. "Yeah sure. See anything you like?! I asked looking through some of the costumes. There were the usual ones there, french maids and bunny and cat suits but they were a bit boring. I wanted something really sexy for Bill that didn't make him look like a girl. The reason I liked was because he wasn't a girl. I looked around a little more hoping that BIll found something interesting.

"You find anything over there? Not much on this side..." I said walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug - 12:24

We looked through the costumes and I sighed a little, not finding much what I would like to wear for Tom. When he asked me if I had find something, I smiled, picking up a werewolf costume.

'' Look! '' I said while showing it to him.

There was kind of fluffy brown leg warmer, weird shorts, long glooves, a laced top with some furr on it and 2 ears of wolf. And the big fluffy tail, of course.

'' What about I'll be your beast? '' I chuckled, biting his shoulder lightly.

Ps :: Aw I gtg hun <3 Won't be here tonight... Going somewhere, luv yaaaa <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug - 22:06

I walked over to him and he held up a were wolf costume. I looked at it and scrunched up my nose. He said he would be my beast and I chuckled. "That sounds fun," I chuckled. I looked at the shots and little coat and leg warmers and smiles. "You might bite me and scratch me huh?" I asked chuckling.

There was also a tail with the costume and I saw how it was going to be attached to Bill. I looked at him and then at the tail and back to him. "I thought you wouldn't do that again after last time," I said with a big smirk. I guess Bill hadn't seen that part of the tail when he picked up the costume.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 0:57

Tom asked me if I would bite and scratch him, then I chuckled before rolling my eyes lightly.

'' Of course! I'll be a big bad were wolf! '' I laughed before Tom looked at me, then at the tail and back to me while saying that he thought I didn't wanted to redo the experience, so I watched the tail before flushing hardly, placing the costume away, '' No way!! I... think... We'll just buy those bottles '', I mumbled, walking away from the costumes section without waiting for Tom.

I wouldn't let Tom place this little weird thing in me again. Maybe it had give me the best orgasm of my life when he had played with me, but... There was no way I was going to try this before a long while.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 11:51

Bill suddenly caught on to what I was talking about and his face dropped in shock. Saying a firm no way he put the costume back and headed to the counter leaving me surrounded by all the costumes. I looked around a found one that I thought was cool. Small tight black leather shorts, a small black jacket, long black arm warmers and several studded belts. Hanging from the hook were a set of fake fangs. Tom chuckled and looked at the costume. It would be perfect with the new boots Bill bought. It was just Bill's style. Buckles and belts and studs and black and everything. He hung it up. He would surprise Bill with it when they got home. And there would be no uncomfortable insertions.

Tom walked to the counter and put his hand on BIll's hip. "Hey go wait in the car and I'll be right out ok?" I chuckled kissing his cheek pushing him out the door lightly. "I'll pay and be out in a second."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 13:05

When I arrived at the counter, Tom came with a hand on my hip, asking me to go wait outside and I blinked few times before grunting, walking out of the shop as Tom pushed me lightly.

'' Alriiight... '' I pouted before entering the car, sitting at the driver side.

I flushed again, remembering the night where Tom had... made me beg, wriggle and whines for 1 hour of pleasure and then I shook my head, taking few breaths to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 14:05

When Bill left I put the two poppers on the counter and ran back to grab the costume handing it to the lady. She looked at me and chuckled a little. "That might not fit you..." she smirked.

I looked at her with an -that's so not funny - look. "It's not for me.." I said rolling my eyes.

"He'll look hot in this," she said winking.

I raised my eyebrow as she put it in the bag and the poppers and taped it closed. "I know he will," I said handing her the money, "He always does."

"I'll bet," she chuckled handing me back my change.

I took the bag and put the money in my pocket and looked up at her smirking. "He looks even better with nothing on," I chuckled leaving the shop with the girl looking at me with wide eyes and a smile.

I laughed a little as I got in the car kissing Bill's cheek. "OK, we're ready to go.." I said putting the bag on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 14:27

I was holding my face in my palm against the edge of the window, eyes closed when Tom entered the car with a kiss on my cheek. I openned my eyes, smiling before turning on the car and noticed the bag. Why did he took a big bag for 2 little bottles of poppers?

'' Hey... What did you bought?? '' I asked him curiously, leaning above him to look in the bag.

If he had buy this were wolf costume, I wasn't going to wear the tail or I would have to endure the over-pleasure once more and I didn't wanted this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 14:39

Bill smiled at me and asked what was in the bag. I chuckled and pulled it away when he leaned over to look in. "Ah, no no no...wait 'till we get home it's a surprise." I knew why Bill didn't want to wear the wolf costume. I had tortured him terribly last time. I did feel a little bad but he came hard but I didn't blame him for not wanting to do it for a long time.

I looked at Bill as he started driving and put my hand on his thigh stroking it softly with my thumb as I looked out the window. "Hey Bill? How long have you been looking these things up on the internet?" I asked talking about the poppers.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 18:00

I wanted to see what Tom had bought in this big bag, but when I leaned above him to look in it, he pulled away the bag while saying to me that I needed to wait until we get home to know it. I pouted a little, looking up at him as I pecked his lips once, then sat back correctly at mmy place before starting to drive over the house.

'' You're mean... '' I mumbled though I was smiling.

Then, he asked me when I had search for those poppers and I flushed, keeping my eyes on the road as Tom was stroking my thigh with his thumb.

'' Um... Since... Well since always... '' I said while blushing again, '' I never had sex, but... I wanted to be ready for... when I'ld had a boyfriend and now I had one... '' I explained as I stopped at a red light, peeking over Tom lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 21:12

BIll pecked my lips pouting because I wouldn't show him what was in the bag. He told me I was mean and I smiled sticking my tongue out at him. As we were driving I asked him about the poppers and he told me that he had always known about them and that he just wanted to be ready for when he had a boyfriend and now that he had one well he was ready. I smiled at him as he looked at me when he stopped at the red light. I leaned over and pressed my lips to his for a few minutes before pulling away as the light turned gree. "You can take that as a proper kiss, you know one I would have given you if you didn't have a new bar through your tongue." I chuckled.

I played with the bag on my lap a little bouncing my knee. I chuckled when I thought about BIll wearing it. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it found it's was into his normal wardrobe. It was totally his style. I knew he would like it but I didn't know if he would like it, in sex terms. If not well I'd enjoy seeing him in whenever he wore it. "I think you're going to like what I bought," I said with an almost evil smile. I wanted him to think I was being mean to him even though I was being extra nice. I wanted him to think that there was going to be another night of intense 1 hour pleasure again, though I wouldn't actually do that to him until he asked for it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Aug - 21:21

As we arrived at the red light and I had stopped the car, Tom leaned over to me, pressing his lips on mine for a moment, then moved away as the light turned green. He said it was like a proper kiss and I smiled before noticing I had to drive again, and then we were back on the road. After a while, Tom said to me with an evil smirk that I was going to like the thing and I flushed, not looking at him.

'' What?? But... I hope it's not a... a... vibrating thing again! '' I huffed, my cheeks all red, '' I won't try it! '' I mumbled.

Ten minutes later we were at his house. I turned off the car, walking out of it quickly before running over the house as a little rain started to drop.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Aug - 6:38

Bill was worrying that what I had bought him was a vibrator and I chuckled. I said nothing for the rest of the car ride until we arrived home. Bill got out of the car and quickly ran to the house as it was starting to rain. I got out of the car closed the door and walked swinging the bag passing Bill by as I walked into the house. I stood beside the stairs with a smirk on my face and held out the bag.

"Ok, go upstairs and put on your new boots, nothing else...then open this bag ok?" I said with a chuckle handing the bag to him.

I kissed his lips once and brushed my hand against his crotch lightly. "You'll like it," I chuckled, "I promise..."

PS. I'm getting my nails today! AAhh!! I can't wait XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Aug - 14:50

When we got inside, Tom asked me to wear only my boots and only then I could open the bag. He looked at me with a smirk and I flushed a little, wondering what was in his mind and in the bag, then walked over him. Tom kissed my lips once while brushing my crotch and I gasped lightly before taking the bag, running upstairs and into the room. Did he really wanted to have sex tonight...? I nibbled on my lips, wincing a bit because of my new piercing, and then pulled off my pants, top and kept only my jewels and looked in the bag. I smiled big, seeing the clothes before looking at the little shorts weirdly.

'' Hum...? '' was all I said before chuckling, pulling on the 'costume'.

Though it wasn't so much different from my usual clothes, those shorts were new for me. And the long glooves. When I managed to pull on all of the clothes, I went inside the bathroom to fix my entire makeup, whiping away the lip gloss, then came downstairs, with a smirk.

'' I like the 'costume'! '' I chuckled as I walked over Tom, wrapping my arms around him with still the smirk on my lips, '' But... We might wait... for doing it... '' I mumbled as I nibbled on my lips, '' My tongue is pierced... You have a tattoo... and your hand is hurt... '' I explained while pecking at his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Aug - 19:46

Bill took the bag and went upstairs. I didn't want to just stand there beside the stairs so I went into the sitting room. As Bill was changing I waited on the couch and I could feel my eyes closing softly. I didn't realize how tired I was. I had just gotten out of hospital for the second time that week. I hadn't noticed it but when Bill came in a jumped. I must have fallen asleep a little. I smiled when I saw him in the costume as he climbed on me and kissed me. He said that he liked the costume and kissed me lightly suggesting that we wait to do it until we were healed. I nodded a little smiling slowly dropping my head a little. I really didn't know I was this tired.

"You look great." I said softly as my eyes started to close again, "We can wait for as long as you want..."

I was really just falling asleep. It was a little ridiculous but I couldn't do anything about it.

"I'm really sleepy Bill," I muttered looking at him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Aug - 20:03

As Tom smiled to me, I noticed that he was falling asleep and I chuckled, kissing his lips softly once.

'' I know that you're sleepy... '' I replied while touching the tip of his nose with my finger, '' We better get into bed... Though I fixed my makeup for nothing '', I laughed before stroking his cheeks lightly with both of my hands.

Then I stood up, grabbing Tom's arm to help him to get on his feet while walking upstairs with him over his bedroom.

'' Here, go to sleep... But you should put something on your tattoo, no..? '' I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Aug - 22:14

Bill chuckled kissing me softly saying that he put his make up on for nothing. I looked at him with a tired smile. "Sorry..." I mumbled. Bill helped me up and brought me upstairs asking if I should put something on my tattoo. I mumbled making noise going into the bedroom falling on the bed on my stomach. I stuck my hand into my pocket and pulled out a little tub of cream holding it up. I was too tired so I wanted Bill to do it.

"hfskfnhio" i said into the pillow.

I kicked out my legs a little dropping my shoes onto the floor and rubbing my head into my pillow getting really comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next