x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 13:11

I nibbled on my lips when we parked outside my house, then Tom smiled quickly while asking me if I wanted to do what I had proposed sooner this morning. I flushed a little, chuckling while nodding lightly.

" Well yes... Like, we didn't do something since... 4 days or something... " I said while playing with my hands, " We had... " I winced, " Broke up for 2 days, then you were at the hospital for a day and the next day we went to shop... And now it's already 2pm... " I mumbled.

Though I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the pleasure too long, because in total I had around 3 or 4 orgasms since 2 weeks. The thought of it made me shiver lightly and I felt my belly burning up softly and I looked at Tom, flushing.

" Well... I really miss you... touching you... " I blushed, brushing my hand on my crotch a little unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 13:21

Bill nodded answering my question with a little chuckle. Both of winced when he talked about what had happened over the last few days. I licked my lips nodding softly. We really had so much drama in our lives. I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing that there has been so much commotion but all I knew was that once it calmed down and me and Bill were in a stale relationship I would be a lot happier.

Bill looked at me flushing and told me that he missed touching me. I flushed too as I looked down seeing Bill brush his crotch. I gulped and took his hand stopping him from doing it. "Don't do that, I still have an hour to wait," I told him kissing his palm then up his finger licking it softly sucking one of his fingers into my mouth. This wasn't helping either of us but I just couldn't stop. If his parents came out of the house and looked in the car I'd be mortified and yet I continued sucking. I put my hand on Bill's bare knee humming a little.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 13:42

Tom flushed while looking down at my crosh and then removed my hand. I made a pouting face unconsciously before chuckling when he said that he had to wait another one hour before we could do anything, but then he kissed my palm before licking my finger. I blushed more when he started to suck it and I breathed a bit more heavily, whimpering while nibbling on my lips. If he didn't want me to touch myself he wasn't helping me at all. I stared at Tom's lips, imagining them on my cock and I moaned a little, trying to get more close to him while unlocking the belt to be able to go close to him.

I kept bitting my lips, moving my finger around his tongue while moaning lightly.

" Ugh Tom... " I murmured, feeling that my body was raising up quickly quickly, but not enough to have a proper erection.

I had only a little bump under the boxer Tom had make me wear back to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 13:55

I could feel Bill moving closer to me after he had taken his belt off. I moaned a little when he started to move his finger in my mouth and I moaned too. I reached over to him carefully pulling him from his seat and placing him in my lap. I took his finger from my mouth and slipped my hand under his shirt, graving off the bump in his boxers. I moaned a little kissing at his neck humming and moaning a little. I had to be very careful to keep him leaning toward me because if he sat back he would set off the car horn. I missed kissing him so much. I wanted to feel his tongue against mine but because of his piercing we couldn't and it surprising took a lot of fun out everything. I couldn't push him against a wall, hitch his legs around my waist and must kissing him. In fact I had never done that.

Mental note. Make out against the wall!

i kissed his neck nipping at the skin humming at his taste. He had the most incredible taste and scent that was all his own and it just made me dizzy every time. My hands ran over Bill's chest lightly so as not to hurt him from where he was hit earlier.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 14:36

Tom pulled me on his laps, slidding his hand over my crotch to grab it and I moaned, still looking at his lips around my finger while I moved my hips in pleasure, whining.

" Tom... We... not now... " I moaned though I didn't want to stop.

He then moved his lips over my neck, nibbling at the skin and I kept moaning excittedly, his other hand running along my chest lightly and I digged my nails a little in his shoulder's skin.

" Stop... " I hummed, nibbling on my lips before openning the car and stood up outside quickly, holding myself against the car with a hand on my stomach, chuckling as I had now an half-erection under my boxers.

Thanks for the huge t-shirt!

" We should... go see my parents ", I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 14:46

I kept kissing and stroking his skin. I just couldn't stop. I heard Bill saying something but I didn't hear him, I was too enthralled with his taste and feel and smell. I heard a noise but ignored it. Suddenly Bill was gone, standing outside against the car.

"Naaaaaw! Biiiiiiill!! I whined when he was gone.

I got out of the car huffing and stood there closing the door with a pout. "Little Tom is getting frustrated Bill!" I pouted making hamster cheeks.

Bill said that we should go into his parents and I nodded. It was now or never. I just hoped to God they wouldn't shut the door in my face.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 15:07

I chuckled when Tom whined inside the car when I go out of it, then he stood out, closing the door behind him while making hamster cheeks, saying his 'little Tom' was getting frustated. I blushed, looking away over the ground while nibbling my lips.

" Sorry... " I mumbled, walking over the front door with my hand on my stomach and knocked on it.

I mean it wasn't really my fault if Tom wasn't getting sex everyday... Was it? While I was thinking, the door openned and mom gasped, looking at my face with her hand under my chin.

" Oh God! What hapenned?! " she asked me worried, " Is it this little punk who did this!? " she said lightly angrily as dad came too.

" No, no. " I replied, hugging her a little, " It's... a dude we meet at the gym. He was an homophobe. " I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 15:17

Bill mumblled that he was sorry and I just chuckled. "It's ok," I told him as we walked to the door. Bill stood in front of my and I stood back looking at the floor. The door opened and Bill's mother grabbed him looking at his face asking if it was me who had hurt him. I winced when she said this and looked at the floor.

Bill explained that it was someone at the gym who did it. I didn't really have anything to say. I felt bad enough about it and being looked at by his parents like that just made me feel worse. I didn't look at anyone and just played with my fingers. I felt so guilty about it standing there in front of Bill's parents.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 15:35

I noticed that Tom was feeling bad beside me and I just holded his hand in mine, explained for 5 minutes what happenned and my parents nodded, letting us enter the house and mom walked over the fridge, picking some lasagna and placed 2 plates in the microwave.

" Thanks mom... " I smiled lightly, sitting at the table beside Tom still holding his hand.

" Kids are horrible these days ", dad sighed, rubbing his forehead.

I nodded, looking at Tom a little while mom placed the meals in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 15:46

Bill explained what happened and took my hand in his before we went inside the house. Bill's mom put on some food for us and Bill sat down in the kitchen still holding my hand. The food was put in front of us and I looked at Bill who looked to me. I bit my lip and turned to his parents.

"Thank you," I said quietly, "I'm really sorry. It's my fault that Bill got hurt. I should have protected him..."

There wasn't really anything I could say. I knew that his parents were thinking that I couldn't take care of their son and they would eventually say that I wasn't good enough for him. I squeezed Bill's hand tightly under the table.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 16:28

Mom looked at Tom when he spoke and she chuckled lightly.

" It's not your fault Tom. There's stupid people out there who will annoy the others to feel better. " she sighed, grabbing 2 pepsi's bottles and placed them on the table near us.

" Thanks ", I mumbled, taking it to have a sip, " Tom would never let someone touch me, but... He found out to late. " I explained, stroking Tom's hand woth my thumb, " So um... what are you going to see? I didn't ask sooner. " I chuckled, starting to eat with my free hand.

Dad smiled as mom went upstairs to get ready.

" This new movie about... vampires? It's a parodie. Looks cool. " he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 16:40

Bill's mother said that she it wasn't my fault there were people out there that were just evil. I nodded a little and squeezed Bill's hand when he assured her that I would never let anyone touch him. I felt him stroke my hand and I sighed silently in relief. I started eating a little when Bill asked his dad what they were going to see in the cinema.

They were talking but i just focused on eating. No wonder Bill was so good at cooking. His mother's food was just as amazing as his was. I looked at the food with happy wide eyes and kept eating not paying attention to what was happening around me.

I was sure that Bill and his dad were talking but I had no idea what it was about. I was looking forward to being alone with Bill though I hoped Steven didn't come and ruin it. I hummed as I kept eating. I thought about what had happened and frowned a little. Bill wasn't going to be happy tomorrow morning when he sees his body. He was going to be badly bruised pretty much everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 16:53

As I was talking to my dad, I noticed from the corner of my eye that Tom was really focussed on eating and I laughed lightly either my dad. I leaned over my boyfriend, pecking his cheek once with a chuckle.

" Hey... Are you okay? " I asked him, still stroking his hand while trying to catch his attention, then looked at my dad, " Oh!! D'you still have cake?? " I questionned him happily.

The 3 bowls of food that mom had gave me were probably horrible now. It been more than 1 hour that they weren't in the fridge. Dad nodded, chuckling.

" Yeah. You have already e-... Hey, Bill. Why are you wearing these by the way? " he asked me about the clothes and I blushed embarassed, " You're not a gangsta now, aren't you? " he said, scratching his neck.

I let out a laugh, whiping my mouth.

" No... Just that at the gym, I didn't have clean clothes and well Tom had only this. " I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 17:02

I kept eating and I heard Bill say something. I wasn't one hundreded percent sure if it was to me or to his dad so I didn't respond. Once I felt the kiss on my cheek I looked to Bill and smiled quickly nodding with a very fast "Mhmm!" before I went back to the food. God it was so good.

The food was almost gone so I decided to slow down and listen to what was going on. Bill's dad asked about his clothes and I chuckled a little when Bill explained. I was about to reply before something just entered my head. "Hey! Did someone say something about cake?!" I asked excitedly looking at Bill and then his Dad with a smile.

I was about to say I'd love to marry Bill's mother but then I realized I had Bill. Then I further realized that I was Bill's boyfriend. Then I realized more that I was gonna marry him sometime so I stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 17:21

I knew Tom wasn't listenning me at all so I rolled my eyes, turning back to chat with my dad and when I mentionned the word 'cake', Tom was all there for the first time since he was at the table.

" Pig! " I laughed before looking at my dad, taking another bite, " Tom's obsessed with chocolat cake ", I explaine with a chuckle.

" Hum... Well it's nice to know this! " dad laughed, " I'm a cook. For cakes. " he said with a smile.

I looked at dad wide eyed. Noooo!! He shouldn't have said it!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 17:31

Bill called me a pig and I stuck out my tongue at him. Then his dad said the most amazing thing I had ever heard in my entire life! I looked at him with sparkly eyes and a giant smile on my face. "No way! You're kidding! How?! For who?! Do you have any!? Can I have some! Is it just chocolate! Or like is there fruit? I love cake with strawberries! Oh my god! Can you teach me how to do it! I'm a little useless though! Oh never mind! Bill can do it! Oh my god!!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!! Am I getting any cake now?? I heard there was cake??????!"

I looked around at Bill and back to his dad then at the food on my plate. There was some left and I ate it all quickly. "Food gone, cake now! I said sitting there with a huge smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 17:55

As Tom started to talk like a girl, I shook my head lightly amused, keeping to eat my meal while dad was looking at Tom and at me wide eyed.

" Well I... Yes I... with str-... w-.... " was all dad was able to say, seeing how much Tom was speaking fast.

I laughed when Tom quickly finished his plate, asking for cake.

" Okay... You're definitively younger than I am!! " I laughed more, kissing his cheek lightly before finishing my plate slowly.

" When's your birthday? " dad laughed, shaking his head amused.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 18:01

Bill laughed saying I was definately younger than he was and kissed my cheek and I just stuck out my tongue. "' 'Least I'll get cake!" I said sticking out my tongue quickly before looking at his dad.

"Um...!" I said trying to remember what he asked me, "Oh! Birthday yeah! It's the first of September," I said with a smile.

I hoped I was getting cake. I was all excited about cake now that if I didn't get it I'd be upset. I chuckled a little smiling at his dad and sticking my tongue out at Bill again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug - 10:15

I huffed, crossing my arms with hamster's cheeks.

" Stop sticking your tongue out at me! " I whined before dad asked Tom when was his birthay.

" Oh, really?? Well at the same time as Bill's. " he chuckled, looking at me, " Would you want a birthday cake for you two? A huge one. " dad said winking at Tom.

He then went over the fridge, taking out the chocolate cake and cut two slices into plates, giving them to us and I looked at mine, pouting.

" It's too big... " I mumbled.

It was around 10-11cm of breadth and 11cm of lenght. I couldn't eat all this! I grabbed my knife, cutting half of it and started to eat the other slice, humming. It was always good when it was dad's cake.

Ps :: Draw the lenght and the breadth on a paper to see the size of it xD ((cake)) loll
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug - 13:01

Bill complained about me sticking my tongue out at him and I chuckled. I turned back to his dad and gestured with my head towards Bill and stuck my tongue out. Then I saw the most fantastic thing. From the fridge Bill's dad took the most delicious looking cake out. I almost drooled all over the table but I stopped myself. HIs dad cut a giant slice for me and Bill and I squeaked excitedly as he put it in front of me. Bill mumbled something about it nbeinhg ntoo much and I rolled my eyes. I started eating quickly before I noticed that BIll was only eating half of it.

"Psssst, hey Bill?" I whispered to him, "If you aren't eating it can I have i?"

I took another bite and nearly died. "Oh God ((Jorg/Gordon??)) this is so good!!" I moaned. It was the best cake I had ever tasted. It was now on my list of love which included: this cake, chocolate, Bill's dad and Mittens. Oh and Bill was somewhere there too.

Ps:: I drew the slice!! Is he trying to fatten BIll up or something?! Hahah!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug - 13:35

As I was eating half of my slice, Tom leaned over me and whispered a question, then I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, yeah... " I chuckled before Tom moaned when he took a bite and dad laughed.

" I didn't know my son's boyfriend was obsessed with chocholat! " he chuckled before turning around to go put back the cake in the fridge.

I whiped my mouth, nibbling on my lips and then leaned over Tom.

" What about... I keep my other half slice of choco and we'll use it later..? " I murmured, slidding my hand under his shirt a little before sitting correctly to eat.

Dad turned around, smiling to us.

" Well I'll go get ready, we're leaving in 20 minutes ", dad said before patting Tom's shoulder, then hugged me quick before going upstairs.

Ps :: No xD But Tom's a PIG haha!! XD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug - 18:59

Bill nodded saying I could have his cake and a grunted as a thank you. His dad laughed at the fact that I was so obsessed with chocolate. I nodded chewing on the cake humming. I frowned a little as I saw him put the cake back in the fridge.

My cake...

I felt something on my shoulder and I looked over to Bill who was leaning over his lips near my ear. He said what about if he kept that bit of cake for use when we were alone. I felt the cool skin of his hand against my stomach and I shivered. I looked at him with wide eyes,

"Y-yes! I want that instead!" I whispered back excitedly.

Bill sat back to eat properly as nothing had happened. I flushed a little and his dad turned around saying that he would go get ready. When he was gone I turned to Bill and smiled leaning in to kiss his neck.

"You promise we'll use it?" I asked still kissing his neck, "Last time we never got to..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug - 20:35

I smiled happily as Tom said he wanted this, and then explained that he needed to go get ready. I chuckled before I felt Tom's lips in my neck, making me shiver strongly.

" Um... Of course... " I replied, blushing lightly while eating still my cake.

I tilted my head a little under his kisses, moaning quietly.

" Hey...Umm... Stop it... " I chuckled lightly, stopping to eat as Tom was kissing my neck.

I pushed his face with a little laugh, kissing his lips once before eating again my cake and then I finished it after 5 minutes.

" Done! " I hummed, smiling to Tom and then dad came back downstairs with mom.

" We're leaving Bill ", she said, entering the kitchen to hug me and shook Tom's hand a bit before leaving with dad.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug - 10:00

I continued to kiss his neck and from the corner of my eye I saw that Bill began to flush. He moved his neck so he was enjoying it. I heard him moan and I smiled sucking the skin lightly to leave a little red mark. He told me to stop and pushed my face away. I made hamster cheeks and looked at him as he finished his cake. I heard his parents coming down the stairs. I leaned over to him and kissed him on the lips quickly, licking a little chocolate on them.

His parents came into the room and said goodbye. I nodded. "You look great Mrs Kaultiz," I said with a smile, "Have a good time."

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug - 14:56

Even if I was enjoying the fact that he was kissing and sucking my neck, I told him to stop while pushing his face away. I saw his big cheeks and laughed, kissing his right cheek as mom nodded to Tom with a smile when my parents came in the kitchen. I chuckled before finishing my cake and then they were gone for the cinema. I turned over Tom, poking his forehead with my finger.

" No sex! " I said with a huge smile, standing up to go place my half piece of cake inside the fridge and my fork in the sink before walking upstairs quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next