x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 13:38

Yes, I am alwasys willing," I said wiuth a small chuckle. I bent over him brushing his neck with my lips putting a soft kiss there. "Just tell me when, where and what and I'll be game." I licked his neck once before going back to eat the food.

After I asked about kissing him Bill told me I would still need to wait 4 or 5 more days. 5 DAYS!!! This was like torture. I thought it was bad that I haven;t had sex with him yet but now I'm not even allowed to kiss him!! He was becoming a regular cock tease!! We went back to eating and then I suggested that we go to the gym today to get weighed.

Bill laughed and said that in this way it was obvious that I was younger than him and all I did was look at him pouting a little and quickly stuck out my tongue. I wasn't impatient I just wanted him so badly! Bill said that he needed to look for a job and I nodded as he kissed me before finishing his meal. I smiled finishing my food as well. "Hey I think I'll ask about getting a job in the gym, what do you think?" I said to him smiling as I rubbed his knee.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 13:56

When Tom replied something about where, when and what it'll be, I chuckled before flushing.

" Um... Tonight, and your bedroom and rubbing? " I proposed with my red cheeks, chuckling still.

I purred at his little kiss in my neck, then we talked about the gym and jobs. As Tom explained me he could get a job in the gym, I smiled big, nodding.

" Yeah! This way it'll cost you less to work out... " I chuckled lightly, " I bet I'll get jalous of this gym! Like... Think about it... You'll be, for example; from 10 am to 4 pm at job to work, then you would be from 5 to 7 to work out!! Oh God... Nahhh, don't work there! " I joked, pecking his lips, " Okay so... We'll go get ready, then we'll leave! Give me around 45 minutes. " I chucked, rubbing my cheek on his lightly before rushing upstairs.

I entered the bedroom, grabbing a black t-shirt and a white skinny jeans, then went inside the bathroom to brush my hair a little. When they were fine, I tied them up into a pony tail, and then did a little line under my eyes with some kole -eyeliner-. I used a bit of mascara on my eyelashes before putting some foundation powder on my face, and then rushed downstairs, jumping on Tom lightly.

" Mwa ha ha!! I'm ready! " I chuckled, tickling his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 14:50

My eyes opened wide and my mouth dropped as Bill told me what he had planned for tonight. I pulled my mouth into a smirk and kissed his neck again. I'd love to," I hummed licking his ear.

I told Bill about my idea to ask for a job at the gym and first of all he was excited until he realized all the time I would be spending there. He pouted saying I couldn't and then I laughed. He pecked my lips and sad that he was going to get ready. 45 minutes!! That boy sure took his time when it came to getting ready. I chuckled as he ran out of the kitchen and I looked at the dishes and then at my injured hand. How was I going to wash them and not wet my bandage, I rooted through one of the drawers and found ome gloves to wash and put them on. I washed all the dishes and put them away. I took another can of cat food from the cupboard and all of a sudden Mittens was there rubbing herlsef against my ankles as if nothing had happpened this morning and I was her favoriteperson in the world. "Crazy cat," I chuckled as I put the food in her bowl. When I was finished I felt Bill jump on my tickling my neck.

I laughed and tunred around to peck his lips. "That didn't take you long at all," I sais sarcastically rolling my eyes, "Ok, my turn," I said. I kissed him again walking to the door of the kitchen. "Gwt the keys, I'll be down in a minute...literally."

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my sports shirt pulling it on and a pair of training shorts. I grabbed my trainers and my gym bag with my towels in it and went downstairs.
Spoiler:

"See, that's how long it SHOULD take to get ready," I said smiling. I grabbed Bill who was standing by the door with his keys by the waist and kissed his cheek. "Ok, I'm all done, Do you have your CV's?"

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 15:11

As Tom chuckled, I rolled my eyes and looked at him leaving upstairs. I stroked Mittens furr 1 minute before going inside the computer room with my USB key, then logged into a session and printed 8 CV's. As I went outside of the room after 10 minutes, Tom was already near the front door and I smiled while he wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing my cheek. When he told me his opinion about getting ready, I made hamster's cheeks, crossing my arms.

" Hey!! You do NOT have makeup, long hair and foundation to put! " I replied before showing him my CV's, " Yup! I'm ready for this too ", I chuckled.

I walked outside with him, grabbing his house's key to lock the front door before entering the car, turning it on. I waited a little for Tom to place his stuffs inside, then we were on the road.

" Hey... I'll go see my parents after my CV's. So you'll have around 2 hours for working out... is that fine? " I asked him, stopping at a red light.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 15:43

When I commented about the length of time Bill took to get ready he huffed complaining about how I didn't have make up to put on or hair to do. I just stuck out my tongue and shook my head. "You'd be beautiful without all that stuff," I chuckled kissing his lips and we headed out into the car. We drove for a while and Bill stopped at a light. He told me that he would go to see his parents for a while when he was done giving in his CV's. "Yeah that's perfect, there will b enough time for the workout and a shower after," I said with a smile.

We kept driving and we got to the gym. I got out of the car grabbing my bag and everything. I leaned across the front seat kissing Bill's lips quickly. "Good luck with the job," I said with a smile. I got out closing the door and waving at Bill as he left. I pulled the bag onto my shoulder and went inside the gym. I dropped my bag in the locker room and went outside to where th treadmills were. I got on one and pushed the buttons to pout on the speed and set the time. I walked for 3 minutes before making the speed higher and starting to run. I was breathing heavy smiling to myself about Bill. I was going to get weighed at the end of the workout and Bill would all over me! Well...once I took a shower and everything that was.

After 30 minutes on the treadmill I stood off and walked over to the weights. I wiped my sweats and looked in the mirror. I grabbed two weights of 50kg and started lifting them, doing 5 times of 10.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 16:10

As we were at the red fire, Tom said it was a great idea and I smiled before driving over the gym for few minutes, then we were at the parking place. Tom walked out of the car with his stuffs and came to kiss my lips once before waving at me. I pouted lightly, nodding.

" Yeah thanks... " I replied with a chuckled and drove away over shops, and it took only 2 minutes.

I walkd out of the car, locking the doors and entered a restaurant. 2 hours without Tom! I already missed him. I asked at the counter for the manager of the place and talked to him 1 or 2 minutes, then gave him a CV before going out of the resto. I looked at myself in a glass of a shop and winced. I was not horrible, but not enough cool. I mean I didn't have that much makeup and jewels and puffy hair. It wasn't me at all. Though for jobs I had to be like this. I shrugged lightly to myself, then went over few other places until my CV's were all gone.

And then, I went back to my car and drove back home. Parents were really happy to see me, asking me questions about Tom and what we did those 2 weeks. I explained everything and my mom was kinda surprised about all those 'drama' moments, yet she was happy that Tom was so kind with me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 16:31

After the 50kg weights I put those back and lay on the bench with the help of a trainer and got the 150kg weights to lift. I did 5 lifts and was in pain. It ha been a long time since I did this. I took a few breaths before putting on 5 more kilos and lifted them. It was great being back at the gym and doing the weights again. I missed Bill a lot though. It was strange not being able to talk to him for a long time. When I was finished I went to another bench to work the muscles in my legs doing the lifts with 200kg weights. After 10 minutes I was going to do the exercises for my abs. I grabbed some weights and sat down twist holding my stomach in tight. I did ten minutes of the abs and winced as I stood up hurting. For 10 minutes I did cool down on the treadmill.

I wiped my face and went to the locker room to take a shower after the work out. I had worked really hard and I could tell I would be hurting for a little afterwards. I grabbed my towel and went to the shower to wash. When I had washed myself I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to dry myself. As I was drying my hair a little I heard someone talking behind me.

"Hey man," he said to me.

"Um, hi..." I said awkwardly turning away to dry myself.

"You're girlfriend is hot..." he chuckled coming over beside me.

I looked at him my eyebrow raised and scoffed. "Yeah thanks,"

"The one in the car, right.."

"Um..yeah, sort of..." I said not looking at him.

"Sort of? Just a fuck friend is it? Nice!" he chuckled elbowing me laughing.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head a little grabbing my boxers to pull them on. "No, nothing like that, we're together," I told him desperated.

"Aww, too bad. Wouldn't mind getting a piece of that if you know what I mean!" he said laughing loud.

I finished getting dressed and tried my hardest to not punch him in the face.

"Yes I know what you mean and trust me, you wouldn't!" I said between my teeth.

"Awww come on dude! Learn to share!" he laughed.

I was getting really angry now and if he didn't shut up I was seriously going to kill him. "You wouldn't want to share,"

"A hot piece of ass like that?! Why wouldn't I!"

That was it. I pushed him hard against the lockers and growled."He's not just a hot piece of ass you dickhead!"

The guy looked at me with wide eyes pushing my hand away and his eyes narrowed. "HE!? You're a faggot!" he gasped.

"Asshole..." I grunted, gabbing my bag and leaving the locker room growling.

I looked at the clock. Bill would be coming in 10 minutes so would have to get weighed before I left. That guy in the locker room had really pissed me off. I hated when people spoke down about Bill. It really annoyed me. I was too protective of him.

I bit my lip for a minute before going over to the trainer to ask to get weighed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 17:01

As I was talking with my parents, I didn't see the time passing quickly and gasped, looking at the clock. It was already 3 o'clock.

" Hum... Tom's probably waiting for me ", I chuckled and mom stood up too as dad, going over the fridge and grabbed some bowl of food.

" Here... " she said with a smile, " It's all home made pasta! And there's cake and rosebeaf too! " she explained, showing me the 3 meals.

I squealed happily, kissing her cheek.

" Aw!! How cool, now I'll be able to taste your home made pasta! " I said almost drooling.

_______

I waved once more at them before driving off over the gym. Mom had gave me around 400 Euro for the commission, knowing Tom wouldn't be able to pay all alone the food for the month. And she said I could use 150 Euro on it to buy stuffs for me. She knew me too good... I chuckled, then stopped at the gym, entering it while looking around for Tom. I nibbled on my lips, seeing all those mans working out was really hot. I wasn't a pervert for nothing... But still, Tom was my favourite one.

I felt someone slapping my ass and I jumped around, thinking it was my boyfriend, but seeing this guy made me turn all red. I babbled few words, looking around lightly for Tom.

" You're faggot of boyfriend punche me! " he said with a disgusting look, " We'll see if he'll enjoy what I'll do... " he hissed while pulling me outside.

" H-hey!! " I yelled confused.

What was this guy talking about? Did I know him? I didn't think so, because the only persons I knew was my bestfriend, Andreas, and then Gavin, Ryan and Tom. I was about to reply to this guy, but as I openned my mouth, his fist crashed against my jaw. I stumbled backward, dropping quickly my bag and fell down on my ass, wincing hardly as I felt that I had bite unconsciously my tongue.

" Oww..! " I moaned, feeling blood dripping down the corner of my lips.

I whiped it lightly, panicking of the idea of ripping my tongue where the piercings were.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 17:37

I came out of the wieghing room and smiled at myself nodding a little. Alright! 90lbs of muscles!! I chuckled a little thanking the instructor before going to leave. I grunted remembering I forgot my towel in the changing room and went back. I stood outside the door sighing hoping that idiot wasn't in there. I opened the door looking around smiling as I didn't see the guy in there. I grabbed my towel and put it in the bag going outside to the front of gym to wait for Bill. I looked up at the clock and chuckled, It was a little late and Bill wasn't here yet but I guessed that he had seen something nice in the shop and had lost track of time. I went over to the trainer and started talking to him to pass the time until Bill came to pick me up.

"Hey, I was wondering if there are any jobs going here?" I asked him.

We talked for a good few minutes and he told me that there was a job there doing some of the training with others and helping with the classes and cleaning and stuff. He said I needed to fill out a form so I did and he told me that he would get back to me with the information. I thanked him and sat down. I looked at the clock and sighed. Bill was a half hour late and I was getting really worried. I bit my lip and bounced my knee. I would wait five more minutes before I called him just in case he was talking to his mom or something.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 18:40

As I was whipping my lips, the guy pulled me up by the hair -pony tail- and I yelled, grabbing his wrist while trying to dig my nails in his skin.

" AH! You have long nails too?! " he hissed, looking closer to my face while laughing, " You really are almost like a chick' without boobs and pussy! "

I grunted, thinking to not panick and kicked his leg and then he pulled his hand away from my hair, wincing.

" You little bitch!! " he groaned, grabbing my wrist before I could leave.

His free hand stifenned into a fist and he punched me in the stomach, then back into the jaw and I yelled in pain, pulling at my arm while the dude hitted me in the stomach again, but this time with his knee. I stared wide eyed at the road, losing my breath as he pushed me down, my hands on my belly. I coughed loudly, spitting blood at the same time and noticed 2 girls were staring at us.

' Well do something!! ' I thought while looking at them walking away quickly.

I closed my eyes, wincing more. I knew Tom was somewhere inside the gym and I just wanted to run back inside, though now we were lightly away from the buidling. As I looked over the gym, I gasped while noticing Tom going out of it, sitting on a bench. I was about to call him when the guy kicked me in the ribs, making me drop on my side, coughing and making weird noises with my mouth.

" Yeah... Stupid faggot ", he hissed, spitting at my face before walking off.

I kept crying for a while on the ground, hiding my face with one hand while the other was on my stomach. It was so embarrassing, beeing beated up in front of people in the street.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 18:49

Five minutes passed and I grabbed my cell phone going outside to sit on the bench. I grabbed my phone ringing Bill to find out where he was. After it rang for two miutes I heard Bill's ringtone and made a werd face.

"Where's that coming fro-..." I said stopping as I looked up to where the music was playing.

I saw someone lying on the floor holding their stomach and I stood up quickly looking over hearing the music. No! I dropped the bag running over to the person. Please don't be Bill! As I got closer I realized it was Bill. "BILL!" I yelled reaching him dropping down onto the floor quickly. I grabbed him looking at him. He was bleed a lot and breathing hard. "Oh God Bill what happened!" I said hardly my throat dry. I had to hold back my tears seeing him lying like that all beat up on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 20:01

As I was still holding my stomach, a little music coming from my bag made me lift my hand a little, tryingto reach the side of the bag while I was breathing hardly. Then all of a suddent I felt someone lifting me and I panicked.

" NO!! " I yelled before coughing loudly, then smelt Tom's scent, " Oh God ", I mumbled, hugging him tightly while wincing as he asked me what happenned to me, " I... the guy... he knew you... " I mumbled, brushing lightly my jaw with my fingertips, " He... called you faggot... " I said.

I still didn't know why the guy hitted me like this and the most of all : how did he know I was with Tom??
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 21:12

Bill pushed me away as I tried to grab him before realizing it was me and hugging me. He told me that there was a guy that I knew that had called me a faggot. I frowned, really angry now as I knew who had done it. That bastard had taken it out on Bill because he knew I would have beaten him to a pulp.

"Oh God Bill!" I said as I picked him up in my arms, "You'll be alright," I told him as I carried him into the gym.

I talked to the trainer who let me bring Bill into the locker room to get him cleaned up. He brought me some alcohol and bandages and stuff and I thanked him. Once Bill was alright I would let him know what had happened and call the police on that guy.

I locked the door to the locker room and took off Bill's clothes carrying him over to the shower. I sat him on a chair and turned it on washing him up a little. When he was clean I wrapped him in my two big towels and started to clean his face with the alcohol.

"I'm so sorry Bill. It's all my fault"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug - 0:08

I heard Tom saying to me that I would be alright and I just nodded, feeling weird a little. I didn't think the punches would make me so KO like this. I felt beeing lifted up, then we were inside the lockers room. Before I could be able to understand anything, water splashed on me and then I jumped surprised, letting Tom wash me for a while. When it was over, he started to clean up my face with aclohol, saying he was sorry and that it was his fault that this had happened. I blinked a little, smiling.

" No... It's my fault... " I said while closing my eyes, wincing lightly because of the alcohol, " I should have wait inside the car... and called you on the cellphone... Ouch! " I said while wincing again, my jaw hurting me badly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug - 9:00

I cleaned Bill's wounds as best I could. I sighed sitting beside him and hugged him without hurting him. "No Bill, it's not your fault. You shouldn't have needed to wait in the car," I said stroking his back. It wasn't at all his fault. I shouldn't have provoked that guy for Bill's sake, but I didn't know he would go after Bill.

"Does it really hurt?" I asked looking at him and stroking his chin.

I shook my head and went to talk to the trainer telling him what happened and who did it. After a few minutes I went inside to Bill again. I sat beside him and rubbed him through the towel to keep him warm.

"Um Bill, I think,..." I started wincing as I thought about what I was going to say, "I think....at least for a couple of days that you..." I bit my lip and sighed, "You should um...stay with your parents. Just for a little while! I just...I don't want you hurt again until that guy...I just...I want you to be safe...." I told him.

I didn't know whether sending him home was a better or worse thing but he needed to be somewhere where he wouldn't get hurt and being around me just ended up with him in pain.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug - 9:31

I hummed lightly when Tom stroked my chin, wincing a little before looking at him.

" But still... I could have wait in the car... " I mumbled.

Then, Tom went out for few minutes, coming back inside to sit beside me, rubbing my body through the towel. When he explained me that I should stay with my parents for a while, I looked at him wide eyed and panicked. Was he serious??

" No!! No... I stayed way too long away from you many time... " I winced, hugging him tightly, " I'm hurt only on my jaw and my stomach. It's nothing! " I said while resting my face in his neck, " Don't go away Tom... " I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug - 14:43

Bill kept insisting that it was his fault and I shook my head hugging mim hard. "Stop making it out to be your fault, it wasn't! I'm just too much of a big iudiot when it comes to you," I told him stroking his back.

When I suggested that Bill should stay with his parents for a while he freaked out. He grabbed me tightly saying that he had been away from me for too long and that he was fine and that he didn't want me to go anywhere. I bit my lip and sighed lightly, I didn't want anything else to happen to him and I was afraid that if that gy fund out where I lived Bill would be in big big trouble.

I stroked his back and kissed his forehead a little then looked at him, "I'm not going anywhere...how about," I suggested, "How about I stay at your house too, must for a couple of days...so I'm sure you're safe?" I proposed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 7:55

I purred a little as Tom stroked my back, and then looked up at him

" Well you're my idiot so... " I mumbled, hugging him tightly while resting my face in his neck another time.

He kissed my forehead, still stroking my back a little and then he proposed something about staying at my house for few days to be sure I was safe.

" What? So... Like you mean you... would go away after some days?? " I asked him wide eyed, tightenning my arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 9:05

Bill called me his idiot and I smiled kissing his forehead. Even if I wasn't an idiot I would be delighted to be his idiot. I could tell Bill was still worried about me leaving him him alone at his house. His grip around my tightened and I smiled softly putting my hand on the back of his head stroking his wet hair gently. The only thing I wanted was for him to be safe. I hated being away from him and not hearing his voice and not tasting his skin, If he accepted me to stay in his house for a few days it would be great. I could protect him; not just from the homophobe, but from his idiot brother.

"No, I won't leave, I promise," I told his kissing his shoulder many times, "I just want you to be safe." I hugged him tightly once before nodding and standing up. "Alright we'll leave," I hummed. I didn't want Bill to move in case he hurt himself. I grabbed the spare clothes from my gym bag. I took the towels off Bill and smiled kissing his lips once. I dressed him in my boxers and one of my giant t-shirts. I packed Bill's clothes away and took another towel to dry his hair.

"Now it's like you're younger than I am," I said with a smile. I looked at him. His hair was wrapped in a towel, he had no make up on, he was wearing my oversized t-shit and his face was slightly injured and no matter how much I thought about it he looked just as amazingly beautiful like that as he did when he was dressed up. "You have no idea how beautiful you are right now," I whispered stroking his face softly and pressing my lips to his.

I took the towel and dried his hair a little with it before tying it up in a ponytail. "This might be a bit embarrassing," I told him. I grabbed my gym bag on my shoulder and lifted him up in my arm making sure the shirt covered him properly. I carried him out of the locker room and through the gym. We got outside and I walked to the car. I put him in the front seat and tossed my bag in the back before getting in the car. "We're going straight to your house," I said holding the steering wheel. I looked down for a little and bit my lip. "Bill...We won't break up again will we?" I mumbled, "I mean, I told your dad I would protect you and I wouldn't hurt you but you've been hurt more when you've been with me than ever before," I said to him, "He's going to think I'm bad for you..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 10:35

As Tom said he won't leave I smiled lightly, kissing his neck once a little with a wince. I didn't know a punch -two- in the face could be so painfull. Then Tom said we would leave and he dried my hair, letting the towel around them and made me wear one of his boxer and... big huge t-shirt. I flushed a bit when he said I was looking younger than him and that I was beautiful like this and to be honnest I wasn't sure about this. Tom stroked my face lightly before pressing his lips on mines and I sighed in pleasure, kissing back with no tongue and then he mover away.

As Tom said it wouold be embarassing, I raised my eyebrows in questions before he lift me up in his arms, his bag on his shoulder.

" What are you doing...? " I mumbled before blushing hardly, hidding my face in his neck while he walked through the gym.

Great! Everyone were looking weirdly at us!

" Tom..! " I whined in a whisper.

We finally arrived at the car and he made me sit in the front seat while tossing his bag in the back of the car, and then Tom grabbed the steering wheel in his hands, looking down. I listenned him talking about heading straight to my house and that he was scared that we would break up. I whimpered, shaking my head.

" No! " I winced, " I... I mean I'm the one who made you hurt too... " I chuckled nervously, " It's 50-50... But I Love you no matter whater.... " I mumbled, looking down, " And at my house there's no dangerous stuffs... Like the pool or this guy, but... " I flushed, peeking over Tom lightly, " We won't be able to... you know... " I mumbled a little, looking outside the window.

This would mean no sex before a long while, because I wasn't the most quiet person when it was about getting exitted. Though I could hide my face in a pillow or put something tight around my mouth? But this will mean it would be painfull because of my jaw right now.

" I could... bite in a pillow... " I proposed, though it was seeming idiot for me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 10:45

When I said my speech I looked to Bill Bill who insisted that he loved me no mater what and that we had each hurt the other the same amount. I shrugged a little. It might have been true that we each caused a lot of drama between us but his parents wouldn't see that. It would be focused on me and I'd get a good telling off. I hope they even allowed me to stay in their house with him. I didnt say this to Bill of course because I didn't want to upset him.

He told me that there was nothing dangerous at his house and I raised my eyebrow. I'm sure he was forgetting his brother but I wasn't going to mention that either. Then Bill flushed and I looked at him smiling a little. He quickly looked out the window and I shook my head confused when he mentioned that we would be able to do something at his house. I had no idea what he was talking about and sat pouting trying to think what it could be.

It wasn't until he said that he would bite a pillow did I understand what he meant. I laughed a little and leaned over kissing his cheek. "God I love you, you little perv!" I laughed. I turned on the car and started driving to Bill's house. I didn't have any clothes or anything but I'd have no problem driving back for a few minutes another time to pick some stuff up. "We'll find a way to do something," I laughed, "I mean we had no problem doing it in the dining room with Gavin!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 11:45

Tom started to drive off and then I talked about doing things togheter and he seemed to not understand what I was saying before I said that I could bite into a pillow. Tom kept calling my his little pervert and I pouted.

" Stop calling me this... " I mumbled, trying to not smile or it was painfull for my jaw.

When he said that we would find a way to do it, I was about to reply when he mentionned the fact that we had blowjobs with Gavin at his house. I blushed strongly, feeling my cheeks burning up quickly.

" H-hey! It's... not the same thing..! I won't be able to say to... to my parents to go away to let us alone, you know..! " I replied still flushing.

And even with Steeven it would be more difficult. He would find a way to stay around us all the time until everyone had to get to bed. I blinked once, looking at Tom lightly.

" Hum, we... we could... go outside when everyone would be into bed... and, you know... there's the pool... " I said, looking outside the window quickly, " Though we should... buy um... condoms... " I coughed a little, still flushing and trying to focuss on the streets outside.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 11:57

All I could do was laugh as Bill talked adamantly about having sex in his parents house. He suggested that we could go out into the pool when everyone was asleep. I was about to say something before he said we'd have to buy condoms. I laughed again. I had plenty of condoms, but I wouldn't say that to Bill. We can do everything he wants together for the first time. I was getting curious though about if he was going to accept having proper sex. I thought he wanted to wait until he had the poppers and everything so it would help him.

Bill was doing everything he could to avoid my eyes by looking outside at the street. When I stopped at the red light I leaned over and kissed his cheeks and then his jaw. He turned his head to face me and I caught his lips chuckling lightly against his skin. "Love you!" I winked before I had to start driving again.

I decided to ask Bill about the sex things because I was still really interested. "Hey Bill, when you talk about sex, do you mean actual sex? Like inside?" I asked, "I'm just wondering because I thought you wanted to wait for the poppers and everything and do you really want to do that for the first time in your parents house?" I questioned him. It's not that I didn't want to do it but I wanted it to be as comfortable as possible for Bill. It was his first time after all.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 12:08

I was able to hear Tom laughing and it was making me really uncomfortable, plus I was shy talking about sex. Doing it was another completely different thing. When we stopped at a red fire, I felt Tom kissing my cheek and my jaw, then I looked at him while he kissed my lips, saying he Loved me. I chuckled, flushing lightly before smiling a little when he drove back on the road. After a little moment, he asked about what I wanted to do when I was mentionning 'sex'. I kept blushing, looking at him.

" Er... No, not inside, I mean... " I babbled, looking back outside the window, " When I talked about... protection, it's because I don't want to... you know... have sperm in the water... " I coughed lightly, hating to use those words.

I had tell Tom that we could have proper sex when his hand would be healed and now I had a painfull stomach and jaw, so it wouldn't be fo now -the relation in bed-. And beside, having sex in my parents house wasn't what I wanted. I mean I would be too much stressed to get caught by them or Steeven. I nibbled unconsciously on my lower lip, still watching the streets passing beside us.

" Um... Tom..? " I asked him, " Do you think we'll be alone few times...? Like... My parents are working during the day, so... Well not today, but during the week, yeah... And Steeven has school... " I smiled lightly, peeking over Tom, " It's only 2pm now... " I mumbled, flushing.

My brother would be only back around 5 or even 6 pm, and my parents were supposed to go to the cinema at 3pm, then they were heading to the restaurant after the movie. So it would mean we would be alone for around 2 or 3 hours.

" Steeven finishes classes around 5pm... and parents are gone at 3... " I said keeping my eyes outside the window.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 12:23

Bill explained that he didn't mean actual proper and I nodded understanding what he was saying, He just wanted to protection to protect the pool. I smiled at the road and nodded again, "Oh right, that's fine, I was just wondering," I hummed. AZt least it wasn't going to be weird having to that in his house. It was nerve wracking enough trying to not hurt him. I didn't want to have to worry about getting caught by his parents. I shuddered at the thought. They might be alright with their son being gay but I didn't think that they would be alright with walking in on him in bed with someone. I shuddered again imagining getting caught by mother. It wouldn't be pretty if it happened.

We have to move out soon!

I kept driving for a few minute before Bill called me. "hmmm?" I hummed looking over at him quickly before back at the road. He said that we should have some alone time when we got to his house because his brother wasn't going to be back from school and his parents were leaving in an hour. I simled and pulled up outside Bill's house. "You wanna do what you proposed this morning?" I said smiling quickly, turning off the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next